Model Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every thrust inside her Penny shattered explosively, with her body contorting within the limits of her bondage. Penny felt her sanity leave her as the fireworks show behind her eyes continued to explode unabated. Not only and Penny never imagined anything like this, she never even had fantasies about something like this. Her mind, body and heart were consumed in the fiery bliss that only seemed to get more intense with every new orgasm.

In the back of her mind Penny kept hearing the shudders of cameras clicking and she knew thousands of people were watching her writhe in ecstasy. She imagined the audience watching her and their hot lustful eyes took her tingling passion to an unworldly level. At this point, Penny's body and its insatiable needs had taken control and she lost all rational thought. The bliss that controlled her body was all that mattered to her now and she never wanted it to end.

"Oh, gods YES, OH YES MORE!"

The photographer kept shooting pictures with the remote until he heard two of the cameras shut down because the memory cards were full. At last, he rammed into her and began to cum, bathing her cervix with his ropes of his cream.

Penny's body was still in full convulsive seizures and her orgasms did not seem to diminish at all. Even as he pulled out of her ravaged body, she was still in full orgasmic bliss and couldn't stop her thrashing body.

With her bliss showing on her face, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He grabbed his last remaining camera and began to take close-ups of her face, her nipples, and finally her clasping pussy. He was amazed at the way her pussy lips were opening and closing as if trying to grab something to feed on. His final pictures were of his juicy cum leaking out of her and he had just made a fortune broadcasting this delicious women's debasement on the web.

As the gorgeous woman lay disheveled, ravaged and manacled on the bed, the photographer looked at her and said, "Yeah, I think I got some great shots."

He went around the studio tuning off the Webcam, the cameras and the lights, then went back over to Penny and unbuckled her still quivering body from the bed. He pulled her into his arms cradling her, caressing her innocent face and ravaged body.

Penny was still having aftershocks from the incredible fucking as she felt him unbuckling her arms and legs from the bed. She tried to look up at him as he cradled her in his arms and began to caress her face, but her eyes were still hazy and lost. The pleasure endorphins were still ruling her body as she tried to make sense of what just happened. All she knew right now was that she experienced something beyond her realm of comprehension, but she wanted it again, she wanted more.

Her body still shook with pleasure and exhaustion, but she was finally able to focus on the face of the man that had changed her life. He no longer looked like the sleazy, disreputable character she first saw. Now his old and hard look took on a decidedly more handsome and rugged persona. He had dominated her showing her things she never imagined and now she would do anything he wanted without question.

"Penny you were spectacular and you can make a lot of money like this. Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked.

Penny looked up at him and as she did tears started streaming down her face, but as she sobbed her head nodded up and down and between sobs said. "Yes, I was so wicked and decadent and I loved every second. You made me do all those things and all those people watched; oh god I was such a slut and so depraved, but I've never felt so alive."

Penny wrapped her arms around him and cried uncontrollably into his chest. The photographer held her and smiled a crooked smile knowing that today she had done things that excited her so much, she could never go back. She needed the exhibitionism, to be watched, played with and the bondage helped her achieve that.

"Penny you can make a lot of money doing what we did and today you earned that $500. Here is another $500 and I want you to go purchase a very sexy club dress. Then meet me tomorrow night at club Mikonos at 10pm, there are several people I want you to meet. Go to this store and buy your dress." He said as he handed her a business card for an upscale boutique.

He helped her stand and guided her back to the dressing room on wobbly legs where she quickly donned her street clothes. With her legs still shaky from all her orgasms, she left the studio with her mind still in a fog over everything that had happened. However, she was smiling, she felt alive, tingling all over and had her first paying modeling job.

As the photographer watched her leave, he quickly ran to lock the doors and ran back to his computer area. He figured he made $120,000 on the webcast, would make at least that on the photos, but all that paled compared to what he had planned for tomorrow. He stopped and stared off and space as he thought about the incredibly passionate sex with Penny.

He had lots of women and some great sex, but no one had ever responded to him the way Penny had. She had been incredibly sensitive, wildly orgasmic and fucking her in front of the cameras had been unbelievably awesome. He rocked back in his chair and thought about photographing her in a series of photo shoots. Maybe he would just find another reason to fuck that dreamy, wildly passionate body.

He shook away his fixation and focused on the cash at the end of the rainbow. He began to load some of the better photos to a special auction website quickly and added some video sections from the webcast. He wanted the bidding for this succulent piece of young womanhood to start now and by the time delivery was made he hoped to be a millionaire.

He shook his head again remembering the wild passionate sex they just shared. Then he said out loud, "Whoever gets her is going to be one lucky SOB."

To Be Continued