Model Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Patrick's plan is revealed & he finally claims Penny as his.
11k words
4.69
29.6k
15

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
900 Followers

I want to thank all those who sent private and public comments about chapter 1. This was going to be a fairly straight forward story, but I loved some of the suggested directions for the story and changed course. This and the next chapters will be the culmination of your ideas and I hope you enjoy the results.

As always, the characters in this story are purely fictionalized and products of my wild imagination. The sex is between consenting adults over the age of 21. Thank you for reading, voting and as always comments are not just welcome, but encouraged.

Chapter 5

Patrick had to make sure his plan worked so he split his time between the airport hangar and the studio of the photographer that took advantage of Penny. He watched the auction house mostly through remote web cameras. The airplane had landed several hours ago at the buyer's private island. The buyers name was Dr. William Swartz and Patrick knew he was one of the founding members of this particular group of slavers. He had followed his movements from afar, knew how volatile he was and if Patrick's plan worked he figured any minute the shit was going to hit the fan.

Patrick had found an old, fat used up whore on a street corner and offered her $2,000 to take Penny's place in the shipping crate. He told her that danger could be involved, but she laughed it off saying she was almost dead anyway. He had waited for the pilot to run his usual preflight routine and this included using the restroom. He squirted some acid into the cylinder of the restroom lock freezing the lock and while everyone was fighting to get the door open he swapped Penny for the old whore.

He had to admit that carrying Penny in his arms out into the night felt like stealing a Rembrandt painting from the Nazis. Having her light delicate frame in his arms was exhilarating and looking at her softly innocent face in repose was heart rending. As he stared at her in his arms something changed inside him and his hard heart began to soften. He took her to one of the secure rooms in the BDSM club he co-owned and he knew everyone would watch over her while he was fighting evil.

He knew that once Dr. Swartz saw that his purchase was not in the crate, he would blow his stack and he was famous for his explosive temper. Beyond that Patrick had only guesses what would happen, but he knew Dr. Swartz would not stop until he had punished everyone involved and recaptured Penny. He hoped that the Photographer would be destroyed. He helped foster the illusion that the photographer was involved when he gave the photographer tickets for a 3 day cruise. This was supposedly for winning a photography contest and he knew that when Dr. Swartz found out he was missing he would think the photographer was behind the plot.

He also hoped that Dr. Swartz's wrath would flow over to the auction house and all his underlings at the hangar. He wanted to make sure everyone that touched his sister or Penny would be punished. He had remote cameras, parabolic microphones and wire taps in all three locations, he hoped to capture enough evidence to then send the authorities after Dr. Swartz. However, now it was a waiting game.

After about four hours of waiting a plane landed and taxied to the hangar. Before they closed the hangar doors he saw six large, rough looking men get off the plane and they quickly rounded up five men that worked in the hangar. They swiftly tied up all men from the hangar and then separated them, with one going to each corner of the hangar. The boss was left in the middle of the hangar with an older gentleman, maybe in his 40s and he seemed to be the one in charge.

All the thugs in the hangar were brutally interrogated and Patrick almost felt sorry for them. He captured and recorded all the interrogations and with his parabolic microphone and webcams. Multiple times the interrogators used the phrase "Dr. Swartz wants to know" and Patrick hoped this would be enough to at least start the investigation of Dr. Swartz. For over an hour the interrogations went on and his microphones and cams captured the entire screaming vicious grilling. In the end, none of the men knew anything and the six men from the plane left for their next assignment. When the hangar doors opened Patrick caught glimpses of five unmoving lumps of flesh surrounded by pools of what looked like blood.

The six men rented an SUV then drove to the photographer's studio. After a thorough search of the studio two of them took up stakeout positions and waited. Patrick knew the photographer would not be back until the following evening so he headed back to check on Penny. The second he allowed Penny into his thoughts he couldn't stop thinking about her.

He tried to think analytically and figure out what it was about this woman that affected him so. Physically she was the perfect woman for him, stunningly beautiful with a petite, athletic body while still having magnificent womanly curves. But that wasn't it, because over the years he had taken and trained dozens of incredibly beautiful women.

Could it be her innocence that affected him so? He knew there was probably an element of truth here, but there was something more. Her reactions to everything that happened were unrehearsed and completely pure. Unknowingly, she was incredibly passionate and expressed it honestly in wildly exuberant displays, but that wasn't it either. Her honesty, beauty, passion and innocence all combined to make her an incredible woman.

All of those things made her very appealing, however, but what he was feeling was much deeper than that. Patrick been in love before and it had been the most painful experience of his life. He vowed never let a woman get that close to him again, but one look into Penny's soulful eyes had captured his heart. He knew he had to be careful because he could already feel his heart pounding in his chest whenever he thought about her. His drive back to the club was long and soul-searching, but ultimately he had to see her and see where this went.

As he entered the club everyone greeted him warmly, but his thoughts were on the woman upstairs. He paused at her door, unlatched deadbolt and took a deep calming breath before he entered the room. One step into the room and he froze, dumbstruck by the sight in front of him. Penny was kneeling in a slave presentation position directly in front of him and he felt his heart lurch in his chest with the incredible sight.

She was kneeling, naked with her butt on her heels and her hands were clasped behind her back. Her back was straight with her breasts thrust prominently forward and her tiny belly sucked in against her backbone. Her golden hair was pulled behind her back ensuring it didn't obstruct her presentation and her eyes were cast downward looking at the floor.

Penny had spent the entire day of her confinement watching the BDSM channel. Whenever they had shown exercises or positions, she had practiced them. Everything she watched told her that she needed to speak or move only when told too and she needed to obey every command as if her life depended on it. She knew she had to control her body as well as her orgasms and she had hoped that she could be the woman that Patrick wanted. Patrick was still frozen in the doorway and she wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. She hoped that it was a good thing.

Patrick became unfrozen and finished stepping into the room, closing the door behind him. He squatted in front of Penny scrutinizing every curve of this incredible sight. He reached out caressing her cheek, reveling in the silkiness of her skin and feeling her trembling underneath. His fingers stroked over her face until they came to rest beneath her chin and then he lifted her face so he could see her eyes.

Patrick looked into Penny's eyes and saw them filled with deep, intense loving desire. Her eyes were also watery with fear etched into her face, but her gaze never faltered. Their eyes stayed locked on each other and Patrick saw what was in her eyes it was not fear of him, but fear of failure and fear she would disappoint him. Patrick dropped his hand to her breast; cupping it and feeling its weight fill his palm and with his thumb caressed her nipple.

Penny's breath caught in her chest as he hefted her breast. She gave a shuttering breath as his touch stoked the smoldering fire inside her and when he caressed her nipple lightning ripped through her. Suddenly it became clear that she hadn't disappointed him, he was very pleased and wanted her as much as she wanted him. Her face gave a momentary glimpse of relief before being replaced by a loving look and the desire to please him.

Patrick looked at her expectant face and passion glazed eyes as he said.

"Penny thank you for this, it was unexpected and I am very pleased. This is a slave presentation position and it means you are mine to do with whatever I want. I could torture you, abuse you, make love to you or do anything I wanted to you. Do you really know what you are offering?"

'Yes Master, I know what it means and I know I want to give myself to you." She whispered in a soft but deeply passionate voice.

Patrick was sure she didn't really know what she was doing, but her eyes and her body tugged at him. He knew he should walk away, but the temptation she offered was more than he could stand. His thumb and forefinger closed around her nipple and squeezed. Patrick stared into her eyes as they popped open wide with a surprised electrifying jolt. Her mouth opened and closed in a silent sensual spasm, but she stayed perfectly still in her presentation pose.

"Very good my Pet, I am impressed. So do you really want to give yourself to me?" Patrick said softly.

"Yes Master, from the moment I saw you in the dress shop I have wanted you to take me. When I was strapped to the arch on the stage your eyes dominated me. You already own me; with one look you create passion inside of me and make me cum. You never touched me, but your eyes commanded me and made me cum. I know I am new to this, but I have never wanted anything as badly as I want you to be my master."

"Okay my sultry sub. Your safe word is red and if you feel you can't take anymore say your safe word to stop. You do understand the use of safe words?"

"Yes Master, I do." Penny responded.

Patrick listened realizing that he really did want her to be master; he wanted the gift she was offering. So tonight he was going to put her through her paces. He decided to see what kind of passion she was capable of and what if any control she had. He also decided that he was going to give both of them a night they would never forget and see where these unfamiliar feelings took them.

Patrick caught himself gazing into those soulful golden eyes, he felt himself being captured and her eyes were pulling at him. He felt himself responding to the pleading and begging coming from those eyes. Without even knowing it, his mouth moved towards hers and captured her lips in a gentle loving kiss. As the kiss ended, Patrick's lips didn't move away but stayed next to hers, almost touching. He could feel her rapid panting bathing his face and he felt his heart being captured by her innocent gift. His famous control was eroding as the love in her eyes and her tempting innocent gift cracked the shell around his heart.

Patrick's tongue came out and began to gently caress her upper lip as he felt her breath catch and she shuddered in a soft moan. Something about Penny affected him in ways no other woman had and he felt himself wanting to make love to her. He knew he had to reassert control, so he responded by rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He felt a shutter seize her body and her mouth quivered in a breathless moan. Patrick smiled as she expelled a quivering breath and then slightly arched her back pushing her nipple further into his fingers. Her begging eyes pulled him and he forgave her this minor indulgence.

Penny's whole day had been a sexual journey watching all the sexual torment on TV and trying replicate what she saw there. She had masturbated several times trying to relieve the pressure inside her, but it was only a temporary release. By the time Patrick came to her room she was shaking inside with barely contained need. She was desperate to feel Patrick's touch and when she did it took all her will power not to shatter into a colossal cum. Still the desperation showed in her eyes and they pleaded with him to take her.

Patrick accepted the invitation in her eyes and within seconds he was plundering her mouth, trying to extract all the love he could find there. Then he replaced it with all the love he was suddenly feeling in his heart. It was a kiss that both of them felt all the way to the curling of their toes and it only ended when they were both desperate for air. In the end, both of them were gasping for breath like marathon runners. However, Patrick couldn't wait to catch his breath and began lavishing kisses on her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead or anywhere else he could find that tasted of Penny. Penny eagerly offered up her face as a sacrifice to Patrick's loving kisses as he began to devour her face with his lips.

Penny's fingernails were digging into her hands in a desperate effort to keep them behind her back. She desperately wanted to pull him to her and feel his hard body crushed against her. She longed to feel his chest hair tickling her breasts and to feel his body snuggled to hers as he took her. Trying to stay in position while his hands were exploring all of her feminine peaks and valleys was excruciating torment. At the same the torture of staying in position was building the frantic need inside her and she knew she would go insane if he continued much longer.

His other large hand settled on her other breast and it was perfectly filled with her soft, firm succulent breast with her tight thrusting nipple digging into his palm. Patrick closed his hand circling her breast and then with his thumb and forefinger began to twist and pull her nipple sending bursts of desire throughout her body. Now both breasts and nipples were being lovingly tormented and Penny was finding it hard to catch her breath.

Penny slightly bowed her back trying to push more of her breast into his grasping hands and she threw her head back in a passionate moan. This exposed her delicate neck to Patrick's voracious desire and he began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. He could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her life force rushing through her veins just below his sucking lips. As he continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuttering moan and surrendered to him.

For only the second time in her life, Penny felt out of control need consuming her, but this was also deep in her heart. From her lips, to her neck and her thrusting nipples her whole body was on fire. Penny was having a hard time catching her breath as everything Patrick did to her, forced her body to explode with new sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any better Patrick's mouth joined his fingers on her nipples and she arched her back even further.

She quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected, she was gasping for breath with every new sensation sending shutters through body.

Patrick's hand abandoned her nipple and Penny felt the disappointment as the hand traveled over her tight belly. His hand nudged her legs apart with her disappointment quickly turning into jubilation as his fingers caressed her clit, then slid through her swollen pussy lips and buried inside her. Penny's breath caught as she once again had trouble catching her breath and her whole body shook when she felt Patrick's thick finger push inside her.

Penny let out a raspy moan telling Patrick that she was loving everything that he was doing to her. "Oh Master ... Oh my God Master ... Oh Oh."

Patrick stopped for a second, pulled his mouth away from her nipples and gazed into her tender smoldering eyes. Her eyes were lit with her internal lusty fire pleading for him to continue and at the same time questioning why he stopped. He felt those eyes pulling at him and he knew he could get lost in her very quickly if he wasn't careful. He shook his head and softy said, "Remember not to speak otherwise I may have to gag you."

Patrick's mouth dropped back to her breasts and continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging and scraping her nipples against his teeth. Slowly his finger was sliding in and out of her drenched pussy and her pool of womanly nectar showed how excited she was. After he coated his finger with her essence he would occasionally slide to the top of her pussy and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips.

Penny felt her passion climbing higher, higher, and completely on their own her hips started rocking forward and backward reaching for more. Patrick suddenly stopped everything and Penny looked at him through a veil of passion and realized her hips were rocking. She concentrated on stilling her hips and when she did he slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy. The stretch of her quim made her mind explode with sparklers clouding her passion filled eyes.

She tried desperately to control her body's response to his stimulating torment, but trying to control her body seemed to make every touch even more intense. She wished he would tie her up, then torture of trying to stay in position would be taken away and she could revel in his touch or kisses. She knew he was testing her, pushing her to see when she would break down and demand satisfaction, but she was determined to make him proud.

With two of Patrick's large fingers buried in her pussy Penny was stretched wider than she had ever been and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted Patrick to take her, manhandle her and make her feel love and passion. He had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of Patrick. She fought through the waves of impassioned fire roasting her body's sexual core determined to stay in position no matter what he did to her.

Her daydreams of being stuffed, stretched and full of Patrick were coming true and more than anything Penny wanted him to fulfill her crazy desire. He was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking. The craving he was building in her womb was beyond anything she ever felt and she slipped letting him know it as she whimpered.

"Master ... Oh God Master ... More Oh God More ... Take Me ... Stretch Me ... Fill Me ... Make me Yours."

Patrick loved to hear her pleas for more, but he knew he must assert control. He stopped everything and looked into her eyes saying. "Penny my Pet, you must control your body and if you don't I will have to bind you. Likewise, you must be quite and control your voice; otherwise I will have to gag you. Do you understand?"

Penny dropped her eyes in shame and disappointment whispering, "Yes Sir." She had known all of this from the TV shows, but trying to control her body and voice in the mist of incredible and overwhelming passion was difficult. Trying to control her body only served to make her more aware of every touch, every caress and every feeling was more intense. She hadn't realized how hard this would be, but she was determined not to disappoint the man she loved.

Patrick watched her trying to control herself and felt himself becoming intoxicated by Penny's attempts to contain her uninhibited and wild passion. She stayed in her position with her hands still clasp behind her, but he could see her muscles rippling beneath her skin fighting to hold her position. Her face was alternating masks of intense concentration and wild jubilant rapture. Normally he would maintain discipline, but increasingly Patrick felt himself being drawn in and he wanted to see her shatter in ecstasy.

Oupa99
Oupa99
900 Followers