Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, - tough arguments, each of them until the last refutable, easily. However, that last one - ok, but can we at least start dressed, maybe not need to do to the strip down all the way if it's going ok?"

"Oh, ok, sure," she agreed, much too readily - I should have picked up on that, but hey, I'm slow - you've figured that out by now.

And so, a couple of minutes later Margaret and Julia arrived, together. I'd met them before at that show, but we re-introduced and made small talk, no mention of "the plan," while we waited for Annette. I might have guessed Annette would be one who'd get there late, but she was right on time - looking forward to the gawking, I supposed. Too bad she'd be disappointed, I was sure.

With all four girls there and their easels and charcoals out, I left the room, stopping just out of sight down the hall. I heard Annette ask, "So, where's Bishop, anyway?"

"I hate to report that Bishop won't be here today - Adele called just 5 minutes ago to say he was sick and couldn't make it," Sharon announced.

"Aw, shit!" Annette succinctly encapsulated her thoughts.

"Well, I suppose we can just work on last week's stuff some more," suggested Margaret, almost sounding relieved.

"Yes, we can do that. Or, and this would only be with your concurrence, Ed can fill in."

"Ed. Your Ed?" said Julia, clearly shocked.

"Yep, my Ed. But it's up to you girls. He's not exactly wild about the idea, but he's agreed, and I'll no doubt owe him big time, but that's an option."

"Yay, Ed!" Annette chirped, gleefully, thoroughly enjoying the idea, and likely my coming discomfort as well.

"I'm not so sure - that's really too close to home, or too personal, or something," Margaret said, and getting Julia's nod in agreement.

"Well, the way I figure it, if it's ok with Sharon, who suggested it so obviously it is, and it's ok with Ed, who Sharon says is down with it, and it's ok with me, and I'm all for it, and we paid to do some sketching today, and having a new model will be good for us artistically after all, and we sort of owe Adele to take this class to improve, and if we don't do it we don't improve, so I'm pretty sure Adele would be ok with it. So, all that said, I think the numbers are 3 to 2 in favor - 4 to 2 if we count Adele, - and of course if you don't want to stay, you don't have to!"

Ah, Annette, pretty much laid it out there. I could visualize her feasting on this whole thing, her eyes flashing, her white teeth laughing at us all, her slim body in that tank top and spandex shorts looking better and better to me, which I realized I'd better put out of my head, since I was getting ready to be naked and all.

Margaret and Julia weren't exactly pleased, but what could they say? Noting their acquiescing with their silence, Sharon left, found me down the hall, and said, smiling her gotcha smile, "OK, Ed, why don't you go disrobe, and we'll be waiting?"

I turned and went into the bedroom down the hallway, stripping off once there, wondering just how far I was willing to go. I took a look in the mirror, and imagined that compared to Bishop, I looked shrunken at best, ridiculous at worst. My best pal was looking like it I'd just jumped into a 40 degree lake or something, or so it seemed. Accordingly, next I tried on a pair of snug tan boxer briefs. I checked out my image and knew that, artistically speaking, they could get all but the genital contours with that outfit. Twisting and turning, I saw that in some postures, my dick was pretty discernable, while in others, it was just cloth they'd see. So, OK, barely clothed it was, then. Then, pulling on my bathrobe, I returned to the living room.

The easels were set up in a circle around the open center of the room. Sharon greeted me, "Just put the robe over three, and stand naturally."

I undid the robe and tossed it aside, then took my place in the center of the room.

"Awww - he's cheating!" Annette cried out. "No fair! We pay for life models, and not this!"

"Well, live with it!" Sharon laughed back at her, enjoying Annette's frustration for a change.

I stood, at Sharon's dictate trying to remember, then imitate Michelangelo's "David," since there were no props. As was their procedure, I guessed, the women walked around me for a couple of minutes, just looking. I stared straight ahead, trying to get into the "be the statue" mode. I had my feet maybe a foot apart, knees flexed just a bit and not locked, knowing I'd be there for a while and would want a good stable base to avoid swaying. Without exactly registering what was going on, I felt a tug, and Annette, who'd circled behind me, swiftly pulled down my briefs to the floor!

"Now, that's more like it!" she chortled, laughing gaily.

I didn't know just what to do. Covering my genitals would seem just too wussy, even for me. Trying to pull up the briefs wasn't going to exactly fix anything - it had all been unfixed now. Sharon was seeing nothing new, and as I looked, I could see Julia was averting her eyes, while Margaret, interestingly, was unselfconsciously checking me out. Annette had circled back around in that second or so, and so it wasn't like I was going to hide anything from her either.

"Smooth, Annette," Sharon chided. "But, now that that's settled, let's get down to some drawing!"

And so they did. Annette was well behaved, although she did shift her easel to looking straight on at me. With Annette at my twelve o'clock, Margaret was at my two, Sharon at my ten, and Julia somewhere behind. I stood that way, and they all drew. I glanced down at one point and saw that my dick wasn't doing me any favors, just hanging there limp and shy, which on the one hand was what I wanted and on the other wasn't as much as I'd hoped to offer. At least it wasn't as shrunken as it had been earlier - I reckoned I actually was relaxing into this thing, not embarrassed at all - hey, I could handle this, they were just women, after all, right? Then, daringly, I thought, tensing my male "Kegels", I tried to pump at least a bit of volume groin-ward. The small bit of movement wasn't missed by Annette, who grinned at me as I looked back up, as if to say she knew what I was doing and was enjoying it.

So, I did it again, and then looked over at Sharon, who had her eyebrow raised as if to say, "Really?" Then she said out loud, "OK, let's shift poses - that's enough on that one, I think."

"Why don't you stretch a bit, just to loosen up?" she said to me, and I did. Then, coming over to me, she lowered me to one knee (on a small pillow, thankfully - my knees aren't 20 anymore either), my forearms crossed and resting on my bent forward thigh. And they all took new sheets of drawing paper and started anew. That went on through several more poses, nothing too athletic, finally ending with her pulling out a backless bar stool and having me sit on it, one foot on a rung, one on the floor, my ass barely on the stool, my hands akimbo at my hips. My dick and balls were still very much on display, with my balls hanging free in front of the edge of the stool, my dick resting on my hanging sack..

As I got arranged in that pose, Margaret, who'd been energetically sketching throughout, said, "Oh, I forgot - we need to leave just a bit early today - Julia's got a doctor's appointment and I'm driving her," and with that, the two of them gathered up their easels, stowed their portfolios with the others on the floor, and hugged Sharon and Annette good bye. As they left, Margaret said, "Ed, thanks so much for being so cooperative today - Annette was right to keep us at it - see you all next month!"

Sharon said she'd see them to the door, and the three of them left the room heading for the front door. I could hear them talking further at the door, but wasn't registering what they were talking about, just small talk good byes, I figured.

Besides, as they left, Annette left her easel and approached me, standing inches away, she started talking.

"You really have been a dear, Ed - thanks so much!" and with that, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. OK, fourth wall broken.

Continuing, she added, "I'll bet it was really something to be here, naked as a jaybird, among four women, with your dick being looked at so closely."

"I is a nice dick, I swear - and I've seen a lot of them, darlin'" she said, looking down at it and then back up at me.

"But I do admit, I figured it would make itself a bit more obvious, didn't you? Didn't you sort of want it to swell up and get all big and hard for us girls? Didn't it want to itself? Law, I know they have a mind of their own at times."

Her talk was having its effect, and she looked again and smiled.

"Yes, like it's getting now, just like that. Now, isn't that a relief to let it have its way? It likes being hard, and you like it that way, I can tell. My, it's getting bigger as I speak. Do you like me talking about your cock, dear?"

I was flummoxed - my wife not 40 feet away, my dick growing, and everything she was saying being right on target.

"I'll bet you're wanting more than talk by now, huh?" she continued,

"Something like a little tactile contact?" she said, and reached down and took my cock in her hand, it now being about half hard and maybe, what, 4 inches plus? - hey, I'm not in my 20s, remember, but I'm not in my 90s yet either!

And, not letting go, but pulling at it a bit, squeezing it, then stroking, she said, "Yeah, I thought so - tactile is good - it's getting not just fuller, ooh, and longer for sure, but downright hard too!"

And naturally, with that, Sharon came back - I'd never heard the front door close, and she walked right in to see Annette with her hand on my now pretty much fully developed erection, me still in the assigned pose.

"What the fuck?!" Sharon exclaimed. Sharon, my usually shy wife, saying 'fuck'?! I knew this was going south in more than one way!

"Just trying out the goods, sweetheart, seeing if he was as a-sexual as all that posing was," Annette answered blithely, her hand still on my dick, caressing it surreptitiously.

"No, I mean what the fuck, ED?!?!"

"Uh, I, uh," I answered, ever the master of the vocabulary. My tongue was tied, maybe due to the blood for my brain being elsewhere, and being kept there as Annette just kept on marvelously squeezing!

"Oh, get over it!" Annette broke in, "No harm, no foul! Besides, it's not as if he's the only one in your marriage who's enjoyed a little extracurricular!"

"Annette!!" Sharon cried.

"Oh, you mean he doesn't know about us?"

. . . to be continued, maybe.

12