Modeling Contract Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Finally, Bob told her he wanted to go to the next few meetings and photo shoots. He wanted to be sure Ms. Johnson and Mr. Wilson didn't take advantage of her until she learned the ropes. He promised not to embarrass her.

The next shoot was on the following Thursday and she was told it would take all day; requiring Bob to take a full day off from work if he wanted to be there, which he did. They had Bonnie dressed at first in a micro red bikini. The tops showed a great deal of her breasts and cleavage while the bottoms of the bikini were so small it was almost a thong. They filmed it at the beach and she ran across the sand with the male model. Then they posed with a beach ball and the logo would be on the beach ball or flashed in front of them, "When the time is right and the man is to;" was used for this promotion.

The next shot was the two of them lying on a blanket and he was hovering over her. Bonnie's breasts were held or uplifted in the bar bikini and they were inches from the man's face. His hand was over her stomach and the filming began. This set was used with the second slogan, "Better safe than sorry, even if your partner looks like these two." Dan took a great many photos from a number of different positions.

Finally, they left the beach and had lunch. When done they headed to the studio and Bob was told the next set of photos would be done inside, and after that they'd be finished.

The afternoon shoot started after she changed into a new outfit. She was wearing a pair of cream and gold color thigh high stockings with fishnet type designs, which looked like a spider web. They came to an end about 8 inches above her knees or 4 inches from her pussy. The thong, yes thong she wore was so small Bob knew she had to shave her pussy a little in the dressing room to keep the hair from showing. The top covered her breasts but they were covered with a gold corset. There were gold drapes in back of her, and she sat on a bed covered with gold silk sheets. Her hair was longer too, most likely a wig and it hung down over her breasts hiding her nipples. Bob could see no private parts showing so he couldn't bitch at Dan for dressing her like she was. But Bob felt the outfit was far sexier than he had ever imagined she would be asked to wear. Bonnie didn't seem to be upset with it and so Bob, as promised, didn't complain or embarrass her.

Dan asked Bonnie if she was ready and she told him yes. They positioned her on the bed with the male model, in a variety of ways. This one was different than the one at the beach. He was told by Jan that Bonnie would be the only female, but each time they did a new shot a new man would be used.

Bonnie was extremely excited from how she was being touched all day. As they put her in the proper positions either Jan or Dan had their hands on her a lot. While Dan didn't touch any private parts, he came damn close many times. His hand seemed to always be on her thigh or between them. He would lift her hips up higher so her ass would be more appealing. Or, he had her bend forward or backward to enhance the sight of her breasts and her cleavage. He adjusted her outfit or had Jan Johnson do it. And then there was the model!

Dan had him positioned so he was pressed close to Bonnie's body and some times it looked like he was right against her, always from the back or side and Bob was sure his wife could feel the man's cock. He looked like he was fucking her from behind many times. He knew the model wasn't and he was actually doing his job as directed by Dan. When the model was leaning over Bonnie on the bed, Bob was about to speak up but Bonnie looked at him and he didn't say anything. The model never went between her legs with his legs but Bonnie always seemed to have her legs opened and the man did have one knee over her thigh often. Dan seemed to like that shot especially when the man could look directly down into Bonnie's face. They looked into each other's eyes often as Dan snapped away. Bob could see his wife was flushed for most of the day.

The day passed and at 7:00 PM the shoot was finally over. They all went to dinner and Jan Johnson paid for it. There was wine and great food and more wine. By the time Bonnie and Bob got home it was close to midnight. When they finally got into the bedroom, Bonnie had already striped down to nothing. She attacked her husband and begged Bob to make love to her.

He was tired, but he knew she needed relief from being worked up sexually all day. Bob lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the bed. He spread her legs and began to lick her pussy. She moaned and told him how much she loved him. He could taste her wetness and knew she had been leaking all day. She couldn't take his mouth for more than a minute or two before she cried out and climaxed as she screamed for him to fuck her.

Bonnie hardly ever used that word, but tonight her lust and passion were just too overwhelming. Bob moved over her body and as she opened her legs he moved in-between them and she grabbed his hard cock and quickly moved it to her hole. She arched almost immediately when he entered her and began to buck and thrust as she started to fuck him hard and fast. Bob knew she was hot and ready and he rammed her pussy again and again. Over and over he stood at the side of the bed and pumped his cock into her as she lay back on the bed facing up as he held her legs up high and against his chest. Bonnie came quickly and told him not to stop. She lifted her ass and hips and yelled for him to do her harder.... faster.... harder...faster.

Bob pumped and pumped and pumped his cock into Bonnie and she climaxed again and again. It was the quickest she had ever climaxed twice in a row. She told her husband who was standing over her she wanted him to fill her up with his cum. That was all Bob needed and he lifted her legs over her head and as her knees hit her breasts Bob slammed his cock as deep as he could. As he pressed her knees against her breasts harder and he moaned as his balls went almost up inside him and as he slapped her ass with them. Then he moaned very loudly and arched his back as he shot a huge load of cum deep into her womb.

Bonnie was in a fog. Her eyes rolled up and she rolled her head from side to side as she felt him pumping his seed into her body. It was marvelous and Bonnie climaxed again but this time she was thinking of the male model with the big cock that was trapped in his shorts all day. She moaned and arched her back and thrust her pelvis up into Bob.

Then she wiggled up on the bed and Bob walked on his knees up to her. As he took her in his arms and held her telling her how very much he loved her she whispered she loved him too. She did. But inside she was hoping this new job and new excitement wasn't going to end their love. She was so hot; Bob had to eat her pussy again, even with his own cum in it. She had begged and begged and finally he did it. Then as she moved her body around she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him hard again. She went down on all fours and looked back at him and told him again to fuck her.

As Bob moved into her from behind he too was hoping her modeling wouldn't harm them or their marriage. As they both climaxed hard one last time she was full of his cum. They both fell forward and he was still inside her. He lay on top of her until they rolled over with him spooning her this time. His cock finally shrunk and fell out of her. He cupped her breasts and they both started to fall asleep.

As he began to drift off he whispered to Bonnie, "I love you babe. I love you so very much."

He heard her sigh and whisper, "I love you.....too..... babe!"

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
BenLongBenLongalmost 16 years ago
great start

Loved chapter one, great start, left me wanting much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
steamy and errotic

Bonnie,

You're very descriptive. You're attention to detail allows me to visualize the scenes as if I were standing in the shadows. But what I love the most is the slow, methodical seduction of Bonnie as they lead her into the world of errotic, uninhibited sex. She doesn't seem to want to cheat but the money is so fantastic that she can't say no. When you reach that point of no return,and "no" isn't in your vocabulary, you will do just about anything to get the pleasure you so want and need. The friction between hubby and wife in these circumstances always gets to me. I have to say that your stories have caused more than a few completions from my over sexed libido. Hell, my cock is throbbing again right now just talking about it...

I love your writing and I find myself looking for the next installment every day. Please don't stop. I'm hooked on you...

Bobbie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
when is the next chapter due

Wow. What a great story so far. You are building up the tension, and longing in my cock.

Can you write me ibto your stoty somhow. I'd love to fuck Bonnie (is that you?).

My name is Phill, I'm English, and an architect. 30 years old, dark hair, brown eyes, 5"-8", 165lbs, and have a 8" penis - not circumcised. If you need more info, let me know.

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Great great story Bonnie. As a new writter let me

be the first to welcome you on here. I can't wait to read chaoter 2. If it's as sexy as this one was, you have a real talent and we'll all love ya baby. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story so far. For a new aurthor your stroy

is very good. Hope it continues for a long time. I love the sex in this story. Made me cum twice. Can't wait for her o get fucked by the guy taking her photos.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories