Modeling Contract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bonnie looked at the corset she knew it had a built in bra that would push her breasts up higher than ever and even some of her nipple area may show if she was positioned properly. She would have to watch it as she changed positions. The corset ended just below the breasts so the new stud in her belly button would show with each shot.

Bonnie could feel her pussy begin to get wet as she was told by Mrs. Johnson to sit on the chair, place her feet in the stirrups and open her legs. She did as her boss told her so that the woman that was there could assist her in shaving her pussy completely bald. Jan began to instruct Bonnie in how to sit so the woman could shave all of her including her rear end.

Her name was Rose and she held up a small container of white powder offering it to Bonnie.

Bonnie simply said, "No thank you." Rose, the woman Jan had hired, placed the container on the table close enough for Bonnie to use if she wanted too. Then she sat on the stool and positioned herself between Bonnie's wide-open thighs.

Rose gently pushed Bonnie's knees a bit wider so all of Bonnie's lower body between her legs was exposed to Rose. Not only Bonnie's pussy, but her small tight little rose bud was also in full view of Rose. Bonnie knew the woman had a perfect view of Bonnie's most private parts. Jan could see most of it too and Bonnie felt completely open and venerable to both of the women.

While Jan watched, Bonnie felt the woman begin to wash her pussy with a warm cloth. Then she began to lather up the sides of Bonnie's ass. Jan stood by and watched as the soft warm water was applied and then the special soft, gentle to the skin shaving cream. The razor slowly, but surely began to remove the hair around Bonnie's ass and rosebud first. She felt sort of stimulated as the woman used her fingers to pull different parts of Bonnie's skin tighter around her ass and the hole back there so she could get a closer shave.

Rose's fingers gently touched and rubbed Bonnie's other hole and as she worked she was stimulating Bonnie more and more. Since no one had ever done this to her before Bonnie felt her nipples harden and her vagina becoming even wetter. Bonnie wondered if the other women could smell her sexual excitement.

Once that part of Bonnie's body was finished, Rose moved up and shaved the hair between the two holes. Again, no one had ever shaved or touched her like that before and Bonnie felt her nipples getting even harder and it now showed since she was nude except for the robe which was open. She couldn't believe she was sitting there in the chair with two women watching her.

The robe was open and Jan smiled at Bonnie when she saw her nipples harden and stick out in front of her full high breasts. Jan walked around and stood behind Bonnie. She rubbed her shoulders and then moved down and cupped Bonnie's full breasts. As she began to work on Bonnie's nipples Bonnie moaned. Her vagina was now soaking wet and glistened in the strong light of the room. There was a light shinning on her pussy and it was so close that Bonnie felt the heat from the lamp on her pussy. She didn't stop Jan from playing with her breasts, since it felt very nice. Rose used the light adjusting it from time to time to ensure she was doing a good job of shaving Bonnie. Her pussy looked like it had a spotlight on it and Rose licked her lips a lot as she worked.

Bonnie was moving and couldn't sit still from the thrill of being touched on her most sensitive part by Rose, while Jan was working on her breasts. She almost moaned when Rose began to rub some soap around the slit of Bonnie's vagina, hitting her clit. Then with great care the lady pulled on the lips of Bonnie's pussy stretching the skin as she began to shave the sides of Bonnie's pussy. As she did she lifted Bonnie's pussy lips out and up with her fingers holding them so she could get to the hair at the very edge without cutting Bonnie's fat lips. But in doing so Rose had her fingers inside Bonnie's pink walls of her pussy. She was rubbing and touching and stroking Bonnie's vaginal inner walls as she shaved her outer ones. Bonnie moaned and both women heard her this time.

Bonnie's vagina was beginning to swell with her sexual excitement. Rose felt it and Jan could see it. Rose offer Bonnie the container again, and again Bonnie told her no. This time, however, she did take a little on the tip of her finger and sniffed it. She knew it was cocaine, the same drug Jake had given her the other night. She rubbed the remainder on her robe remembering what happened the other night when she was high. She didn't take any up her nose, but did rub a little on her gums before she settled back down in the chair and watched as Rose worked on her pussy.

Rose moved her stool in closer to Bonnie's open vagina and gently, and ever so slowly began to shave around the top of Bonnie's pussy very near her very sensitive clit. Bonnie really had trouble holding still now. She even lifted her ass up toward Rose's fingers. Rose had to stop working for a few minutes until Bonnie stopped moving. Jan had Bonnie's nipples so hard they hurt. She wet her fingers with her mouth and then pinched and pulled on Bonnie's breasts again. Bonnie closed her eyes in pure pleasure.

When Rose was done shaving Bonnie's vagina she wiped the soap away gently and then rubbed both of her hands slowly over Bonnie's now very swollen and throbbing vagina. As her hands touched Bonnie's clit Bonnie moaned loudly with pleasure and arched her ass up off the chair. The shaving had taken over 25 minutes and all that time Bonnie was being stimulated by both of the women's hands. Rose was professional, but the feeling she gave Bonnie was driving her wild with need. Bonnie needed to cum and both women knew she did.

Jan knew the signs and moved close to her model as Rose asked, "Bonnie would you like me to finish you off sweetie? You know, finish you off properly. I can make you feel much better and relieve your tension and make you feel more relaxed?"

Bonnie looked at her a little funny, not completely sure what Rose was offering to do for her. The woman continued to sit on the stool in front of Bonnie with her face very close to Bonnie's vagina, so close that she could feel Rose's breath against her wet vagina. Rose looked up into Bonnie's eyes, and Jan held the container, offering it to her once again. This time, Bonnie took a small hit.

Jan asked Bonnie if she was OK? Bonnie opened her eyes wider and smiled as she just looked at Jan before looking down at Rose. Jan knew the signs, Bonnie was stuck in a high sexual high. The heat coming off of Bonnie's pussy was felt on Rose's cheek.

Jan used her hands and touched Bonnie's face as she offered her a little more of the drug. Bonnie shook her head no. Jan used her finger sticking two in the power and then began to rub the cocaine on Bonnie's gums as she said, "It's a normal practice for Rose to eat a model's pussy after shaving her Bonnie. It's all part of preparing her and making her feel more relaxed sweetie. Why not let Rose make you feel better? I know what you are feeling baby. You're sexually worked up from the shaving and touching of your pussy. I'm telling you, it would be better for you to orgasm and cum in here with us before you start working and then cum in front of the men out there. I'm sure you will since Dan will be touching you more and more as he positions you. You don't want to be embarrassed do you? Let Rose take care of it for you baby."

Bonnie moaned as Rose had continued to slowly stroke and rub Bonnie's swollen wet vagina slit with her index finger while Jan talked. She was just running her finger up and down Bonnie's slit slowly and very gently, but now Bonnie was slowly moving her pelvis with Rose's finger.

Without waiting for Bonnie's answer, Jan took a little bit of the drug and offered her finger to Bonnie. Bonnie let Jan put her finger in her mouth and rub the drug on her gums again as Rose moved into Bonnie's cunt and began to lick up and down her vaginal slit from the bottom to the top. Bonnie moaned like a wounded animal this time when she felt Rose's lips and tongue on her hot throbbing aching pussy. She started to suck on Jan's fingers which were still in her mouth even after having taken the drug.

Jan was still standing behind Bonnie and took each of her breasts in her hands again and held them as she began to work on her nipples. As Jan played with Bonnie's lovely breasts and nipples, Rose continued to work her tongue over Bonnie's wet sex licking it again and again. It felt unbelievably wild to Bonnie; so very, very good that she began to pump her hips and push her pussy into Rose's face.

The cocaine helped to increase Bonnie's feelings and she was becoming overwhelmed with the need to cum. It didn't take long for Rose to begin to use her two fingers as she started to slowly finger fuck Bonnie's pussy hole as her mouth sucked on Bonnie's clit.

Jan held Bonnie's breasts in her two hands and began to make love to them. She pulled and squeezed her nipples feeling how hard they were and then she bent her head and took a nipple into her warm wet mouth. Her tongue danced over the nipple and Bonnie held Jan's head against her breast.

Both women worked on Bonnie's body, as only another woman knew how to do best. Bonnie threw her head back and cried, "Oh yes! Oh God yes Rose! Lick me, suck me. Suck my clit! Suck meeeee! Oh God I'm cumming!!"

Both women worked their magic and watched as Bonnie's hips begin to rock, and pump. Then they moved faster and faster as Rose continued making love to Bonnie's pussy and Jan did the same to Bonnie's tits. It was only 2 or 3 minutes before Bonnie arched her back hard, bending backwards and this time she lifted her hips and rear end up off the chair. As she pushed hard with her legs using her feet still in the stirrups to elevate her pussy up off the chair Rose sucked harder on her clit as her fingers were flying in and out of Bonnie's open wet climaxing pussy.

Bonnie was cumming and cumming as her orgasm swept over her like no other she had ever had. She cried out in pleasure. It must have been the drugs, but Bonnie cried again as she began to thrust her cunt into Rose's mouth. Rose held her hand around Bonnie's wide-open thighs and locked her lips on Bonnie's clit! From Rose's talented mouth working on Bonnie's pussy perfectly, Bonnie screamed and held her hands tightly on the arms of the chair as she lifted up again and again and softly screamed out for Rose to suck her, suck her pussy, her clit! It was with great pleasure that Rose gave her what she wanted and as Bonnie climaxed twice more on Rose's truly wonderful mouth Jan smiled knowing she was bring Bonnie along nicely. Soon Bonnie would be doing things she never knew she would do. Bonnie was falling right into her trap.

After a few minutes they stopped and a few minutes more Bonnie began to recover. She smiled as she looked down at Rose who was just sitting there between her wide open legs and wiping Bonnie's cum face off with one of the warm towels. Then Rose washed Bonnie's pussy and applied some lotion to relieve any razor rash. Jan offered Bonnie the container full of white power again, and Bonnie did a full line as Jan told her it would calm her down a little.

Jan was still holding Bonnie's breasts enjoying them as she asked her how she felt. Bonnie looked up at Jan and smiled. Then Jan kissed Bonnie full on the lips and held her. Jan released her hands and Bonnie tried to stand up. Jan offered the drugs to Rose and she took a hit. The two women each took a hit, but Bonnie didn't. Bonnie thanked Rose and kissed her hard on her lips as Rose held her tightly.

Jan began to take off her clothes and told Bonnie it was her turn to be shaved by Rose. Bonnie staggered as she moved out of the chair; Jan and Rose had to hold her so she wouldn't fall. Then as Bonnie moved out from the chair, Jan dropped her skirt on the table and sat down.

Rose smiled at Bonnie and both women watched as Jan sat in the chair and placed her feet in the stirrups. She spread her thighs vulgarly and with no apprehension or embarrassment. As Rose moved between Jan's legs, she took one more line of cocaine. Jan's pussy was wet already and Bonnie could see it shinning in the light.

Bonnie watched as Rose took the warm towel and shaving cream and began to shave Jan's pussy. Bonnie began to dress in her new outfit as Rose moved in towards Jan's pussy. As Bonnie continued to watch, Rose shaved Jan's pussy and rose bud bald just like she had done for Bonnie. Then Rose began to eat Jan's pussy. The smell of sex filled the room now and all the women could smell it. Bonnie observed Rose's work and saw how she made Jan cum three times. It was the most erotic thing Bonnie had ever seen. The way Jan pumped and thrust her body so hard, the way she almost came out of the chair completely as she climaxed on Rose's face was so damn wild to Bonnie. She had never seen another woman eat a pussy. In fact only her husband had done it to her. She was very excited as she put on the corset.

Jan's third climax was so powerful that Jan grabbed Rose's head with both hands and pumped and pumped and pumped her pussy against Rose's mouth and fingers fucking herself on them. Bonnie knew then that Jan and Rose must have done this many times before together. Rose knew exactly what Jan liked and gave her two huge orgasms that seemed to go on and on. Then Jan had one final one that almost made her pass out as Rose worked on her. Bonnie heard her boss groan and then squeal a few times from Rose's mouth, fingers and tongue. As Bonnie watched Jan orgasm, she saw her wetness and cum covering Rose's face as her lower body moved all over Rose's face. Jan was actually holding Rose's face with her hands as she held her mouth in place where she wanted it. Jan was rubbing her pussy all over the other woman's face. Bonnie knew Jan was having a series of wonderful orgasms from Rose's mouth and hands just like she had received moments ago. Rose was a professional at eating pussy too.

Once Bonnie was dressed she looked in the mirror and shook her head. She looked like she was nude from the end of the corset to her feet. Oh she had on the "G" string, but from the sides and especially from the back it looked like she was nude. She used her hands to adjust the top so her breasts would look even. Then she walked out to the room where the pictures would be taken.

After she was positioned properly she saw Jan come out of the dressing room with a huge smile on her face with Rose following her. Jan wanted to watch as Bonnie began to be positioned for her first pose.

Jake, who would be the male model again for the day was standing in the dark corner of the room behind the lights and camera, and watched. Bonnie didn't know he was there as the shooting started. The first set was going to be with Bonnie lying on her back legs up in the air and both of her hands covering the "G' string and her pussy. This way it looked like she was posing nude from the stomach down. Her legs were together, but they were pointing towards the ceiling. Jake had a good view if the "G" string before and after the shot was taken. His cock was hard as he was thinking, "Jesus! Bonnie is so damn sweet and innocent she doesn't know what the hell was going on, but she will and soon."

He watched as Dan moved Bonnie around and Jake saw her ass and pussy covered only by the "G" string. She looked so sexy shaved and posing in only that "G' string. Jake rubbed his big cock in his Speedo bathing suit and licked his lips.

Next Dan had her lying on her back, legs bent at her knees and pressed against her breasts. Her feet pointed up in the air. Like the last one only this time she had her hands over her head and the small covering of her pussy was shown in all its glory. Dan and Jan licked their lips as they looked at Bonnie with her knees bent and pressed against her breasts. As they stood in front of her they could see Bonnie's freshly shaved area and with that small "G" string covering hr private parts, they both wanted her. Again Bonnie looked nude from the stomach down. You had to look very close to see the clear colored strings holding the "G' in place.

Dan then had Bonnie open her legs wide as she lay on her stomach and he stood between her open legs and took a photo straight down capturing her face to the side and her body. In this position her round beautiful shapely ass and long legs were very apparent. The "G" string had moved and the bottom of Bonnie's pussy lips was showing. Dan snapped a few of it close up and then told Bonnie to adjust herself. She had no idea what was going on and arched her ass up and moved her hand under her body. She adjusted the material but by then Dan had ran off twelve shots of it all. He had her hand moving the "G" string, her pussy as she adjusted it too far to the right and her asshole as she moved it again. He had her with her ass up in the air too. It was unbelievably erotic and captured in the shots. He had to adjust his cock as it was hard as steel.

Dan had Bonnie roll over and positioned her the same way on her back. Bonnie had her legs wide open with just the "G" string silver dollar cup covering her vagina. Dan, captured this pose too making sure he also captured her beautiful face and body before zooming in on her shaved pussy with the small cover. Jesus Bonnie was so sexy, Dan knew he was going to try and fuck her too. He also knew that Jan would be first just like always. Then it would most likely be Jake. But Dan made a decision that he would have her too before this was all over and Bonnie's modeling carrier was over.

Next Bonnie was told to kneel on the bed with her back to the camera. She had her knees open and she was told to bend down and push her rear end outward and smile. She did as she was told and again her pussy was almost visible from the back barely being covered. Her perfectly shaped ass was shown in all its glory with this shot and with only the smallest patch of material covering her private parts she looked stunning.

The string that ran between the crack of her rear end was only wide enough to cover the crack, her rose bud was just covered by the patch. Her pussy was swollen and Dan knew this was exciting her very much. Dan positioned her hand again to cover the part of her vagina that was showing. He had a great view of her body as he snapped a group of photos as he set her up. He had taken a photo of her open rose bud that she didn't know about and one of her pussy as it too became visible as Bonnie moved. She quickly adjusted herself but Dan had captured her.

Bonnie followed Dan's directions turning and smiling and bending and moving as he gave her instructions. She turned and gave an extremely erotic and sexual look that made Dan moan with lust. "Where the fuck did she learn to do that, she looks so damn erotic," he wondered as he continued to snap away, taking more photos than he would ever use.

Then Bonnie had her hands on her ass cheeks and looked down into the camera as Dan was kneeling on the floor this time and he centered the shot with her pussy in the middle of it. Again it was showing from under her round ass. Her one breast had come out of the corset cup and was visible with her red dark nipple looking long and hard. Bonnie was getting very excited and her reaction time had slowed as Dan snapped away. She recovered and put her breast back into the cup, but again Dan had what he wanted, pictures of her tit too.

Then Jan said it was time. Dan told Bonnie to remove the corset and she did so as Jan walked up next to her and whispered, "We'll make sure your nipples don't show Bonnie, you do realize that Dan, Jake and I will see your breasts, all of them. It's unavoidable darling. There'll be no touching, but you will be nude from the neck down except for your "G" string and high heels."