Modeling Contract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie told her she understood and the new layout quickly had Bonnie down to her "G" string. She looked completely nude as she moved in and out of the different sexual positions Dan set her up for. Bonnie was instructed to use her hands to cover her breasts as Dan took photos from the front. She had done everything that Dan had directed her to do without any hesitation or questions. She had no idea that Dan was snapping away as she moved from one position to the other and as she did her breasts were set free and completely nude. He loved her breasts they looked perfect.

.

The next shot had her bending over and looking between her legs, smiling. Both holes were now showing. Dan smiled at her as she looked into the camera and licked her lips. Then Dan told her about adjusting her "G" string, but he had her holes and breasts hanging down and her face all in the shot. He had snapped off four before he said anything. Bonnie blushed knowing Dan had seen all of her body.

Jan calmed her down and assured her the shots would be destroyed. They took a break before the next series where Jake would be included. Lunch was served and Bonnie finally had a chance to cover her body from the lustful eyes of both Dan and Jan. Jake joined them and Bonnie could see his thick cock pressing against the material of the Speedo. Once lunch was done the shoot began again.

The next photo had her arch her back and thrust her pelvis out making her pussy stand up and out towards the camera. Jake was standing next to her, and they had Bonnie place both hands behind her head and they took a photo from the side as her nipples looked red and very swollen. Jake's big cock was very apparent in his bathing suit as the shot captured his side too.

Bonnie's face was very close to Jake's covered cock. Dan snapped away. Bonnie's athletic thighs were shown in this shot with the leg bones visible all the way up to her outer pussy lips. One hand covered her pussy while her arm covered her breasts. Jake knelt near her and now his face was close to Bonnie's pussy. His big muscular arm was around her leg as he was holding on to it. Bonnie felt his touch on her thigh and her pussy lips felt as swollen as her nipples. She was now almost dripping wet with sexual excitement knowing how big Jake's cock was from the other night. She imagined it must hurt in that tight bathing suit.

Dan had her set up again in another shot. She bent over again getting down on all fours with Jake first behind her and then standing in front of her. His cock was less than 6 inches from her ass and then her face. With her still bending over, Bonnie was told to kneel now and reach up with her hands placed on Jake's chest. She was pressing against his side with her body and Jake could feel her hard nipples in his thigh.

While he stood, she was kneeling and looking up at him with a sort of begging, pleading look on her face. He was looking down at her as the conquering hero. It was perfect, that was the shot that would go into the ad this month. "Beautiful," Jan yelled as they stayed that way changing the look. But the first one was the one they used.

Bonnie's ass stuck out as she pressed her nude top against Jake's thigh. His hand was on her head. You could see about three-quarters of her right breast in the shot. It looked so full and shaped nicely pressed into his upper thigh. Again she looked nude everywhere else with nothing, but that clear, thin "G" string. Jake was standing there with his legs open and you could see that under that bathing suit Jake looked like he had a huge hard on. At least he had a huge cock, it looked that way, but no one but him and the model would know for sure if he was hard or not.

The last set of shots had Bonnie bending her back and offered her ass and pussy to the camera again as she was positioned as if she was going to stand on her head while her feet were still on the floor. She was very flexible and did it. She was arched in half and Dan snapped a few with her one arm covering her breasts. Both holes were almost visible. She felt the "G" string being pulled and wondered if she was wide open, she was but from the side you couldn't see it. However Jan and Jake saw her holes and she elbowed Jake gently as the "G" string broke under the pressure of the position Dan had her in.

When the strings snapped Bonnie moved quickly and covered her pussy with her hands. But she wasn't fast enough to stop Jan and Jake from seeing all of her body. They just smiled at her and Jan told her it wasn't anything they hadn't seen before. They laughed, but Bonnie blushed and grabbed her robe. She covered her body and tied the robe. Jane walked over and put her arm round Bonnie. She told her that sometimes there is a costume breakdown and not to worry it happens a lot. She smiled and said, "Seems you have really excited Jake honey, his cock is hard as I have ever seen it."

Bonnie looked back over her shoulder and could see the big lump in Jake's bathing suit. Jan whispered in Bonnie's ear, "Look Bonnie! That's a good sign if Jake gets excited from your body, then the reader sure as hell will too. That's a good thing for you since it means you'll make a lot of money sweetie especially from that one shot with you kneeling next to him with your head on his thigh and your arms wrapped around it. See this one, see you're looking up at him, but the reader will think you're looking at his big dick. Now go get dressed the shooting is over for the day. By the way, you were great as always. You're a natural for this. Oh, if you want a little more of the power it's still in the dressing room, help yourself."

As Bonnie walked into the dressing room her pussy was sticky and very wet from her sexual excitement of posing in such a small "G" string. She knew both Dan and Jake had been able to see her bald pussy as she moved and posed. The damn "G" string was just too small. She wondered if Jan and Dan had planned it that way. She also wondered if Dan had captured any of it on camera. If so, she would want those photos destroyed. After all, she was married and had been told there would be no shots of her private parts.

When she took off the small "G" string, she could see her own wetness glistening in the light of the room. She smiled, thinking how very erotic and nasty it had been posing like she was nude. Even if she hadn't been completely nude she was sure it would look that way in the ads. Dan was very good at making her look absolutely delicious.

As she finished dressing Bonnie wondered if her husband was home yet. She looked at her watch and realized it was already 6 PM. As she entered her house she found Bob was home and siting on the sofa drinking. Bonnie tried to kiss him hello, but all she got was a loud, "Where the hell have you been all day?"

She stopped and said, "I had a shooting today remember?"

She heard him say, "No! You didn't tell me. So you went to the shoot without me. Great, just fucking great."

That was all she heard as she walked out of the room wondering what she was going to say to her husband about the other night and about the shoot she had not told him about. Then she headed for the bathroom waiting for Bob to tell to her to stop. He didn't, he just sat there drinking his drink. So she felt she better clean up and got into the shower.

Bonnie began to shower and found herself thinking of what she was going to say to her husband. She knew he was upset, but she felt she cold handle him. Then without knowing why exactly she began to think about Jake. Jake and that huge cock she knew existed between his legs came into her brain. She remembered back to that night when she had sucked his big cock and jerked him off. She became stimulated by the image she had in her mind. "God he was built and so nice looking, and I have never seen a cock that big before," she was thinking to herself as she heard her husband come into the bathroom.

He stood there looking at her and saw the piercing and her pussy completely shaved. He said, "I see you have added something else and lost a little something too. You didn't ask me if I would like it or not Bonnie. But I guess its all part of how you have changed. So when did you get the piercing? And who did you shave your cunt for Jan or Dan or maybe the guy you were dancing with when I left the other night. Which one got you to shave your pussy bald for him or her baby?"

Bonnie was drying off her body and said, "First of all it was part of the modeling today. I was asked by my boss to do it Bob. She wanted my belly pierced and..." she stopped.

He said, "and the shave? Was it your girlfriend or boyfriend or both who wanted to see your pretty little pussy shaved bald. Did they get a good shot of your private parts they said wouldn't be shown?" When Bonnie didn't answer, "Well say something God Damn It!"

Bonnie began to cry and said between sobs, "I had to shave it Bob, the outfit I had on made it a necessity. It was small and they didn't want to take the chance of any hair showing. I'm, sorry. I should have told you. I shouldn't have done it unless you were OK with it. But, but, I was mad at you from the other night. I didn't want you there today since I knew you would complain and start a problem like you did the last two times we were there. So I didn't tell you. I'm sorry. Oh shit, I am really screwing up lately aren't I?"

She walked towards him wearing the short robe she had just put on. It was open and ended just below her pussy. She came up to her husband and kissed him hard pulling him into her pressing her freshly washed body against his. Bob didn't return her kiss and didn't put his arms around her. She broke off the kiss and looked up into his eyes as she said, "Oh baby! I'm so sorry for what I did the other night and today. I was a little out of it. I think someone put something in my drink. I can't tell you how sorry I am about how I treated you. I was drunk and then mad and acted really bad. Can you ever forgive me?"

Thinking she could flirt and use her sexuality to get her husband to come around she reached for his cock. He slapped her hand away and then pushed her off of him. He told her, "If you ever do anything, I mean anything, like that again, you and I will be seeing a lawyer. You're more interested in modeling for them than you are being my wife and I'm not going to take much more of this Bonnie. You better get your fucking act together or you'll be unmarried. And if you ever walk away and not leave with me when I tell you we're leaving dear wife, then when you do finally come home, the fucking locks will be changed and you and I will be done. I'm really pissed off and we sure as hell need to talk about what happened. I want to know why you tried to humiliate me like you did? You think I would just go sit and watch you make a fucking fool out of yourself? You think I wouldn't have stopped you from letting that guy make you look like a whore if I had stayed. I left so you wouldn't get fired. I left because I would have ripped that asshole's head off and stuffed it down hes throat. But you settled it for us Bonnie. You settled it by walking away from me like you did the other night. Why didn't you leave with me?"

She just shook her head and listened as Bob said, "Well you didn't leave with me did you? And I figure what the fuck. Why should I beat the shit out of some guy who was just trying to get a piece of ass? I mean if the whore wanted him to fuck her and it sure seemed like you did. Then I realized you were going to do it regardless of what I was saying or asking. Oh, you may not have done it that night, but the way you were acting you would have done it sooner or later."

Bonnie said, "Bob! Bob, I...I didn't do that!!!! Oh Bob I didn't! I swear to you I didn't fuck him."

Bob interrupted her and said, "Well then I said to myself, well I sure as hell wasn't about to go to jail over beating the shit out of some poor asshole. Jake was just a man who had a dumb married cunt that was going to do it regardless of what her husband said to her. I just hope it's not to late for you.....and us Bonnie. Now I want to know why you didn't come home with me when I told you too. And, I want to know what the hell you did with him and everyone else after I left."

She hung her head and kept saying how sorry she was and that she didn't fuck anyone. Bob wasn't taking any of her sad sexy attitude towards him or her fucking cry baby attitude that she seemed to use when she had done something to piss him off. She realized he was really, really mad and she began to worry about what she was going to do and say to him. Her idea and plan to seduce him and have him forgive her wasn't working, wouldn't work. She looked like she was in a daze. She shook her head and wiped her face with her hands. She knew the drugs she had taken today were still in her system a little bit and still affecting her.

Bob took a step back and looked at her. She saw his face and knew he was extremely upset. He looked into her eyes and finally said, "Bonnie! Are you listening to me? Bonnie! What the hell is wrong with you?"

She told him she was a little out of it today and didn't know why. So Bob said, "Go down to the kitchen and sit down because I want to know what you did after I left until you came home at 3AM. Yes Bonnie I was awake! Do you think I could actually sleep with my wife whoring around town?"

She stood there crying and not moving. Then he said, "NOW!" Bonnie jumped from his voice, he had never yelled that loud or mean before.

Bob held his wife and lifted her head up until he could look her in the eyes. Then he said, "Now Bonnie! Go sit in the kitchen and you better begin telling me the truth. If you lie or leave out anything and I find out about it, ........we're done. YOU and our marriage are both in deep shit right now. I'm not sure I will be able to trust you or believe you again. I'm not sure that tomorrow I won't call a lawyer and start the divorce process. Yes! That's how fucking upset I am. Now go and sit down in the kitchen and wait for me. And you better start fucking talking."

She walked down the steps and Bob went to the laundry and examined her clothing from the other night and today. He found her panties. They were wet, but when he looked at them closely he didn't think he saw any man's cum stains on them. He knew Bonnie got wet and excited from posing. But, as of now, Bob didn't have any proof that she had done any more than pose and perhaps play around with the people from work this time. He was upset about her not telling him about the photo shoot today too, but he wasn't sure she had cheated on him. He would find out, he swore to himself.

As they began to talk, Bonnie tried to explain to Bob that the other night she was either drugged or drunk. Then, when he told her they were leaving, she just took it the wrong way since she was not herself. She told Bob that she got mad at him since she felt she had done nothing wrong and was only having some fun. When he started to boss her around, she got even madder and that's why she told him no she wasn't leaving. She again told her husband how very sorry she was about it.

Then she waited for the hammer to fall. Bob said, "Just great! You get drunk or drugged I don't care which it is and then you get mad at me. Since you started modeling you have changed Bonnie. And I don't like the change. I have never ordered you around and you damn well know it."

She started to say something about not being herself, but Bob just cut her off by saying, "Yes Bonnie! I know you weren't yourself. That's why I was saying it was time to leave. I wanted to get you out of there before you did something that would hurt us, and our marriage."

She moaned and said, "I know, I know Bob! I'm so very sorry baby!"

"I wanted to leave because you were not yourself. You were acting like some whore. You never acted like that before and I was hoping we could get out of there without you getting into any more trouble."

Bonnie looked at her husband and said, "Yes I know, but don't you see Bob, when you said it I felt like you were verbally attacking me. I got pissed. I shouldn't have made a scene."

Bob said, "Well would you have rather had me make a scene and dragged your ass out of there?"

Bonnie looked at her husband and wondered what would have happened if he had tried to do just that? Would she have gone with him, fight with him, asked Jake to help her, would Jake had just stepped in and stopped him from making her leave? She didn't know. She said she was sorry again and that it would never happen again.

Finally, after Bob told her how he felt, he told her to tell him what she did after he left. Bonnie thought to herself, "Oh God here comes the hard part. What do I tell him? The truth or lie and hope he never finds out the real truth. If he does he'll leave me for sure. I'm not going to tell him."

Bob said, "The truth, now Bonnie if I find out later on you lied to me you'll have more trouble than you ever bargained for."

Bonnie began to tell Bob that she danced a lot with Jake and a few others and she had acted a little slutty.

He asked her what she meant by slutty?

Bonnie began to tell her husband that she and Jake had done some dirty dancing. That she let the man feel her up a little.

Bob asked, "How much is a little?"

Bonnie told him she had let Jake feel her breasts on the outside of her blouse, not inside. And that while they slow danced, he was holding her ass and dry humping her. She said that all the couples were doing it.

Bob told her he didn't give a fuck what the other women were doing or had done, she was his wife and what she did was against their marriage vows.

He told her he wanted to hear it all and Bonnie told him she had felt his hard cock against her pussy and that she dry humped with him until she made him cum......in his slacks. She swore she didn't have sex with Jake or anyone else that night and that was the truth.

She didn't fuck anyone, but oh God, she had sucked Jake's big cock and jerked him off making him cum again before leaving his car and going into the house. She didn't tell Bob about that part, since she didn't want him any madder at her than he was right now. She figured he would really walk out on her or throw her out if she told him she had sucked another man's cock or jerked him off. She felt bad enough about telling him how nasty she had been on the dance floor with Jake.

Then she explained again that Jan told her she wanted her stomach pierced and when she saw the small outfit she was to wear today she realized she would have to shave her pussy completely. She apologized to Bob about not telling him she had a photo shot today. She again, told him she had been mad at him and that's why she didn't tell him.

It took two weeks before the chill from her husband began to thaw. Then it took another week for Bob to begin to forgive her. She worked very hard at being a good wife and not messing around again. When Jan called her, she told Jan she was sick and couldn't work that week. Jan told her she would get back to her next week. This gave Bonnie more time to try and get her husband to forgive her completely and for him to have sex with her. She was sure once they made love he would be OK again and come around. Then she would go back to work and model some more. She hadn't taken any drugs nor done anything wrong with Jake or anyone else.

But the next week she got the call and told her husband she had a shoot. Bob called and told Jan that Bonnie wasn't going to model anymore. That's when Jan held her to the contract. It was the third week into the marriage problem, and Bob was there so Bob could make sure the shoot went as it should. The shoot was very mild and nothing was done out of the ordinary.

Then one day a package came for Bonnie. When she opened it, she saw the photos from the shoot where she had only the "G" string on. God she knew her husband would be really mad when he saw how it looked. She decided not to show him the photos where her nipples and pussy were visible. She removed those photos knowing the "G" string would be bad enough. At least she wasn't showing her husband any of the nude shots. She could handle the other one. Bonnie hid the other photos in the attic.