Modeling Contract Ch. 03

Story Info
Bonnie shows her husband the nude photos.
4.4k words
131.9k
25
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,206 Followers

Again I'd like to thank my editor, dianaprince_73 for the proofing and correcting of this story. Without her help and knowledge I know the story wouldn't be as good.

Please read Chapter 1&2 to fully understand where this chapter starts.

*

Bonnie had three weeks left on her original contract and her husband Bob was sincerely hoping she would stop modeling after that. Things around the house didn't seem to be getting much better, but at least they weren't any worse. After Bonnie and Bob had had that huge fight she was afraid her husband was going to leave her. She told him what she wanted to tell him about what she did when she was out that night with the other models in the agency, but was afraid. When Bob found her and told her to go home, she told him she wasn't going home with him. That's what started the big fight, but she couldn't seem to convince him how sorry she was for doing that to him.

Then there were the notes Bob received about his wife and her body. They were extremely upsetting and finally Bob told her about them. They discussed it for a long time one evening and she finally told him that they were most likely guys who wanted to pull his leg for having a wife who was also a model. She told him she wasn't doing anything wrong. She told him about that night again when he saw her dancing and parting with the other models.

While Bonnie had told him a part true and a part false story about that night she couldn't tell him the complete truth because she feared he would leave her. So Bob never knew the real truth about what happened with her and Jake, the male model, who had been posing with her a great deal. Bob had no reason to question her further since, after that day, she had never done it again. Oh they asked her to go out with them but she always told them she had other plans for the nights in questions. Bob loved Bonnie and took a chance in believing her, but he wasn't dumb and watched her much more carefully.

Bob even had his brother, who was a private detective and investigator for a large Insurance firm, follow her for a few weeks. His brother found nothing wrong since Bonnie was behaving herself. So his brother found nothing to indicate Bonnie was playing around.

Bob insisted that he attend the final two shootings of her contract. Bonnie told Jan she would have to do the photos on the weekend since Bob insisted on being there and couldn't get off from work. Jan finally agreed since it was just two additional shoots. It did hold up her plans for Bonnie, but she had no choice, Bob was demanding.

At the end of the month, Jan called Bonnie one-day and asked if she and Bob could meet her after work one night for dinner and to talk about a new contract she had been working on for Bonnie. Bonnie told Jan that her husband didn't want her to work this type of job any longer, but Jan asked her to just give her some time and have dinner so she could go over what Bonnie might be losing if she stopped the modeling now. She had a proposition for both of them, which she felt neither would want to turn down.

After talking to Bob, Bonnie called Jan back and told her they could meet on Thursday night for the dinner, but to not get her hopes up. He wasn't happy with Bonnie posing and felt like Jan had taken advantage of both of them.

When they met with Jan Johnson the modeling agency owner, she told Bonnie that she would explain everything to her and then give her some time to decide what she wanted. As they ate, Jan talked about the benefits and advantages of this new contract. As Jan talked, she told both of them that a big firm who published a few different magazines was about to launch a brand new one, which was coming out in July. It was going to be called "Escorts" and it was a new Men's magazine. Jan told them that they had approached her about using Bonnie as their first "Escort" model. Bob was about to interrupt when Jan asked, "Please Bob let me finish and tell you the entire offer and then we can talk."

She explained that Escorts was a new and different type of Men's magazine. It was a purely a photo magazine of beautiful women around the country and world. It would be a magazine that would contain three or four women in each publication. There would be photos and a article with the story of their lives which would tell the reader about the woman, like what they did other than modeling, where they came from, family, etc. They contacted Jan and asked her for a chance to have Bonnie as their first model. They wanted her badly and were offering a huge amount of money for her.

Bonnie was very happy, but Bob was unsure. He asked what the downside was and Jan told him for the normal models her agency had on retainer there was little to no downside. But since Bob and Bonnie didn't want Bonnie to pose nude and show all of her body Jan said that was the downside. She was honest and told them that the magazine was offering a huge amount of money for an unknown model like Bonnie. But she would be required to pose nude, fully nude and would have to show everything in the layout.

Bob was about to speak again and tell Jan no when Bonnie asked, "How much is a huge amount Jan? What are they offering?"

Bob said, "Bonnie!! Does it matter? We have talked about this. We agreed, we don't want you to do that, you told me you wouldn't do it."

Bonnie looked at her husband and said, "I just want to know how much Bob that's all. I didn't say I would do it!"

Jan didn't hold anything back and told them both again that Bonnie would have to pose completely nude in a few photos, and that while done tastefully she would be required pose on her back and stomach as well as knelt on her hands and knees. The idea was to show all of the girls and their assets who where chosen. Jan told them that Bonnie would be completely nude, but alone, no men would be in the pictures. "You can even have a woman take the shots if that makes you feel better and safer Bob. But you will have to show everything Bonnie, all of your body and face. I want to be completely up front with you about that fact. But you are beautiful and would be a winner for sure if you do this. I know from experience that once people see you and the job you did as the model you will begin to receive more and more requests to pose. You might even become a super model before it's all over. Then the income would be unlimited."

Bob said, "I don't think so Jan. Bonnie doesn't want to pose like that for any amount, do you Bonnie?"

Bonnie didn't answer him, she was looking at Jan and listening as Jan continued saying,"Everything you have ever wanted would be yours Bonnie. The money would be enough to buy that house you and Bob want. You could start a family too. You'll work maybe a year or two at the most and be able to retire if you like. It would be a wonderful life for you, Bob and any children you would have. Travel, food, and entertainment, everything the top models receive could be yours Bonnie. After the first couple of months with our agency and the publicity we could do for you, you could begin to name your own price and which shoots you want and don't want. I mean if you wanted to do a job you could do it and if you didn't like the offer you could turn it down. Once you become established and known you could even demand the pay you would accept as long as you're reasonable about it Bonnie. I've seen it, young women earning enough in a few years and if managed properly could maintain you and your family for the rest of your lives. "

Bob shook his head no but Bonnie asked again, "How much?"

Bob said, "It doesn't matter Bonnie I don't want you to do this."

Bonnie said, "I do Bob."

Jan then offered the carrot, "You would earn around $30,000 for this magazine shoot."

Bonnie questioned, "Before or after your fees?"

Jan smiled knowing Bonnie was learning the ropes and she said, "After the fees paid to the agency is paid Bonnie, you could make a nice salary from this one sitting."

Jan continued, "That's not all. Once you're published you would also be added to the files of the other models that would gracing the pages of this magazine over the next 12 months. At the end of the year if you're chosen as the year's top model for the magazine you would be asked to pose again. This pose would earn you $60,000, a brand new sports car and other gifts. Again, that's after the agency's normal 20% fee Bonnie. Just think about it, you could earn nearly $90,000 plus a new car for two sittings."

Jan saw Bob was against it but she saw the gleam in Bonnie's eyes. She had seen it many times over the years and knew Bonnie wanted this, wanted it badly. Jan could see Bonnie was moving towards doing it. Now she had to convince Bob. So, she started out by saying, "And Bob to make you feel good about this, you could be there to ensure everything is...above board shall we say. You can make sure no one tries anything with Bonnie. You could watch from the beginning to the end. Oh, and Bonnie, I'll be there too, to assist you in anyway you like. We'll even have a woman in the dressing room to help you like we did with Rose. You remember Rose don't you? Just like the other day when you posed for us nude and you had to be shaved a little smoother, Rose will be there to help. You remember don't you Bonnie?"

Bonnie blushed a little hearing Rose's name mentioned. She told Jan, "Yes I remember Rose. Such a sweet woman she was and very helpful too. She made me feel very relaxing. Thank you. Yes, Rose was a real joy and she did a great job shaving me too."

Then Jan suggested that they should both go home and discuss it and make a decision by the next Wednesday.

Bob said, "But....that's less than a week."

Jan told him she was sorry, but that's all the time she had. The company wanted an answer by Thursday morning, before 10:00AM, so she'd have to know by Wednesday afternoon.

They left and went to their car. Hearing about the other woman shaving Bonnie had surprised Bob. He looked at Bonnie as she drove and said, "I didn't know about Rose Bonnie. What happened?"

Bonnie blushed a little again, she told Bob, that Rose had shaved her private areas for the shoot. She was a professional makeup artist and did all the shaving and work up before the posing began.

Bob said, " I'm surprised you would let someone do that to you. You always were so shy about your body."

She smiled and said, "Next time you do it for me baby. OK?"

He laughed a little, saying she would be cut far too many times. When they got home, they sat and talked a long time about the offer. He didn't like it, but knew she wanted this for herself. Her self-worth had risen greatly since she had been posing. Just the amount of fan mail she got telling her how beautiful she was and how sexy she was made her feel much better about herself. Oh sure there were the nasty dirty sexual remarks, but overall the correspondence was good and she felt much better about her body. She really didn't feel there was much difference in posing fully nude than in the "G" string she had on the last time. But Bob didn't know about that setup shoot. She was still waiting for him to calm down enough for her to tell him about it. The photos that were sent to her were hidden in a secret place along with those other photos she didn't want her husband to see.

They talked that night, but she couldn't convince Bob to let her do it and they finally made love and fell asleep.

On Tuesday Bob went into work and was hoping to hear about the raise and promotion he had been working so hard for had come through. But he had also missed a great deal of time at work being with Bonnie as she posed. At noon his boss took him to lunch. As they ate they discussed business and Bob was told he would get a 10% raise plus a $2,500 bonus. That was the nice thing he heard and thanked his boss for it and for the company generosity. But then his boss told him the bad news. Bob wasn't going to receive the promotion he was hoping for. He had missed far too much time and some of his projects had not come in on time. The promotion was given to another person and Bob knew he was now stuck in the same job now for the foreseeable future. His boss tried to cover it and told Bob he would be up for the next one. But Bob knew what was going on and he could see the handwriting on the wall. He asked him when that would be, but his boss didn't know and couldn't tell him how long.

That night he didn't tell Bonnie about his problems at work. When they had finished dinner they sat in the living room and began to talk again about Bonnie's job offer. They talked for a long time and while Bob didn't like it, he knew that without the money Bonnie would earn they might never have enough for that home they both wanted. That was just the facts of life.

Finally Bonnie said, "Well sweetie, God knows we could use the money. It could be a nice down payment on a new home for us. And then we could try and have children after the year is done."

Bob didn't say anything, so Bonnie asked, fearing he would say no, "So what do you think baby? I'll go along with whatever you want, but please think about it. I really want to do this Bob. One-day maybe two days work and we could have the down payment for our home. Then if I get other offers like Jan thinks I will, and if I get picked for the annual photo shoot, we could pay off half or the entire loan on the house in a year or two. We would be set then sweetie. We both want that right?"

Bob couldn't talk about it right then, he was too upset with not getting the promotion and now his wife would have to pose and show off her body. He wondered if he would receive more nasty photos and messages. He was sure he would. Who was doing it? Could he live with it after it took place? He wasn't sure what would happen. He was scared and afraid for him and her and their marriage. Would she do it only the one time? Or would she become more involved than she was right now? He didn't have any answers, only questions. He told her he would think on it and let her know in the morning for sure.

In the morning, they talked again and Bonnie knew he wasn't happy. She knew he didn't want this. She knew she had to be honest with him. As he left for work that day, Bonnie took a few of the photos she had hidden from him during the past year she had been posing. She decided that when Bob came home that night she would sit down with him and show him. She would explain as she showed him the selected photos that being nude wasn't that much different from the photo shoots she had already been in. Only this time they would be published. She didn't show her husband all of the shots Dan had taken as she turned and moved and opened herself to his camera. She didn't show him the ones with her full breasts and pussy wide open and captured by him. He was just snapping away as she moved and since she had on almost noting, as she moved, she was nude to the camera. It was unavoidable with the "G" string and micro bikini or baby doll nighties she had to wear not to eventually show her private parts.

That night after dinner Bonnie sat Bob down on the sofa and gave him a drink. It was strong and he had a feeling she had bad news for him. She then took his hand in hers and began to explain to him how the photos had been taken and why her private parts were showing in some of them. She told him that none were ever published, but she had already been photographed nude or almost nude. But either way she had already exposed her body to the camera.

Bob asked, "When? How? Why.......why Bonnie? We talked about this and you agreed none would be taken? Why did you do it?"

She began to show him the ones of her she had picked out for this talk. They were mainly from the last shoot, the one he hadn't attended. They started with shots of her from the back with that small "G" string on. Only the lips and slit of her rear and pussy were covered. Almost all of her rear end was showing. Then there were the ones taken from the sides with her full lovely breasts showing, all but the nipples. Then as she moved the nipples were exposed too. She showed him the ones not sent to the publisher. These were the photos that showed both of her breasts and nipples. They looked so hard and red they looked painful. He knew she had to be extremely excited. She then laid out the shots of her pussy, shaved completely and showing as Dan positioned her for the next shot. Then it was covered up again by some prop or her hand or foot, etc. She told him, "Bob, listen to me please baby. Photos like these are what they call accepted when you pose. They can't be helped, when a woman moves from shot to shot their clothing moves too. It couldn't be helped. But I'm showing you these to show that I don't have a problem with this upcoming magazine."

Bob shook his head, he didn't like it or completely understand what she did.

She said, "They didn't get published Bob they didn't even go to the company, they were sent to me and the negatives and discs held at the agency. But shoots like this.....well they can't be helped. The small amount of clothing a model wears makes these photos normal in the industry. I'm showing them to you now so you'll understand that I have already been photographed with my private parts showing. This time they'll be published, that's the only difference."

Then she waited for reaction. He was upset, but she talked some more and explained that the last set of photos were done and used as a final springboard for the product and her carrier. The carrier she wanted. The carrier that would help bring them a home and hopefully a child when the year was over. She would pose without the "G" string and it wouldn't bother her and she knew she could do it. She again told him she really, really wanted this opportunity. But she loved him and would do whatever he decided. She just wanted him to know she had her private parts captured by the camera already. This was not a big deal to her. "And after the year is up I'll stop. I promise you Bob I will stop", she held him tight and whispered in his ear.

Bob knew he didn't get the promotion and wasn't going to make enough money to buy the home they had talked about. They really couldn't afford a child either, something they both wanted. So, he felt he would try and save some face. Finally, he gave in by saying he was OK with her doing this, with a few demands. He had to be with her at every shoot, so some would have to be done on the weekend. He wanted her to have a female take the photos and no men other than him would be allowed into the shoot if possible. Then they would have the final say in which photos are published. He realized she would be showing her entire body, but he wanted it to be done properly and not in a pornographic way. Lastly, he told her he was going to ask for more money, say, $40-45,000 for the first shoot and then $75-80,000 if she was picked for top model. She agreed and grabbed him and kissed him and they fell together on the living room floor. Bonnie attacked him giving her body to him fully and expressing her love to him. She still had not told the truth about the night with the male model and he hadn't told her about the lost promotion.

The next morning Bob called Jan and after much discussion she went back to the company and they agreed with all of his demands, except the money. They finally agreed to compromise and settled for $38,000 for the shoot and $77,500 if Bonnie was picked as top model for the year. No other men would be there except him and Dan. Bob didn't want it, but Bonnie told Bob she felt comfortable with Dan. So he agreed and allowed Dan to do the photography. Bob knew he did great work.

The session was set for Saturday, three days from now. Bonnie was told by Jan that she would need to have her hair died again. Her hair was to brassy and she wanted Bonnie to have a more honey blonde look for this shoot. Bonnie agreed. Jan also asked if she should be shaved clean again before the shoot? Bonnie told her she would and Jan said she would set it up with Rose. Then Jan laughed and said she would make an appointment for both of them. Laughing, they both knew what that meant. Jan knew her plan was coming together very well. Soon she would have Bonnie licking and eating her pussy to and she licked her lips thinking about Bonnie's pussy on her face too.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,206 Followers
12