Modeling Contract Ch. 06

Story Info
Bonnie & Bob meet the owner of Escort Magazine.
4.5k words
87.8k
18
14

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Again I would really like to thank my editor, dianaprince_73 for the proofing and correcting of this story. She was overwhelmed with her own work and yet did a great job for me with this story. Without her help and knowledge I know the story wouldn't be half as good.

*

The next few days went by very quickly and the Agency received great news about Bonnie's set of photos. They were a super hit and Escort wanted to publish many of them. Her beauty and the way she was so free and natural made everyone very happy. The owner himself came and congratulated her at the reception they had for the start of the magazine.

At the end of the month Bonnie received her check from the agency. It was more money than she had ever seen in her life at one time. Together, with her husband Bob, she went to the bank and deposited it. She put $10,000 into the checking account so she could remodel the kitchen. The rest, a little over $20,000, was placed in a money market, tax free account. They then went out and celebrated with dinner, dancing and sex at home.

The next day Bob received a note in the mail. It was addressed to him and was typed on plan paper. It simply read, "While you are out having fun fishing or golfing on an excursion with other husbands as guests of the Agency, your wife will be cheating on you. She will be away too. The Agency has invited her to the 'fat ranch.' They send the spouse or lover away and the farm is where all things dreamed of sexually can happen."

Again Bob put the note with the others and at 5 PM he came home. He waited for his wife, and as she walked into the house he told her they needed to talk. He showed her the notes and the photo of her nude long before she and he had agreed she could pose that way. Then he waited for an explanation. He was much calmer than he felt he would be as he watched his wife read the notes and look at the photo. It took a few minutes before she replied.

Bonnie told her husband that the photo was real. She had posed that way for Jan. She wanted it in case there was a nude offer for her. Jan told her that the photo had been used, with other women's photos, so that Escort could choose the women they were interested in. Bonnie told her husband she came home that very same night and told him about the offer.

Bob asked how he had received it weeks before. Bonnie told him she had no idea but would ask Jan. She called Jan and Jan told her she didn't have any idea either but would find out. Then Bonnie addressed the notes. She told Bob they were lies and that she had never cheated on him. She told him over and over again that someone at the agency wanted to harm her and their marriage and that she never had any intercourse with a man other than him. She reaffirmed that the notes were nothing but lies.

Bonnie told him it was the only photo she had allowed to be taken by Dan so Jan could use it if she ever got an offer to pose nude. Bonnie told Bob she was sorry and that she did it just in case she might change his mind about posing nude. There were a great number of offers for nude shots and she hoped one day he would change his opinion about them. When she was offered the money and they agreed, Jan sent the photo to them and she was selected to be the first woman to pose for their magazine. She again swore that she had never fucked another man since they had been married. She didn't tell him about the two women or the orals sex she had with them and the male model.

They talked for a very long time and then Jan called back. She asked if Bob could get on the extension. When he was on, Jan said, "I am going to look into this and will find out who is doing this to you two. Please Bob understand, anyone could have paid a guard or someone close to me to get a copy of that photo and Bonnie's file. I can assure you that as long as Bonnie has been here with me no man as ever had sex with her. I am at every shoot and nothing wrong has ever gone down. You can take my word on this. Now I have some very good news that I told Bonnie today. You and she have been offered a trip, all expenses paid. Bonnie is invited to the 'fat farm' for a week of hell. She will be starved and worked and stretched until she's exhausted each day. When she comes home she will be in the best shape of her life and will have dropped a bunch of weight and will look really good. And before you say anything, you have been invited to a week of fishing or golf. Your choice Bob and you'll be with 6 other men who are the husbands or boyfriends of the models who will be with Bonnie at the farm. This is an exclusive for only our best models. The ones who bring in the most money are the only ones invited to attend. And Bonnie was ranked number two this year which is really great and very rewarding for her since she has only been doing this for such a short time."

She waited for Bob's reply. When he didn't say anything, Bonnie said, "I was going to tell him Jan but then he hit me with this and we never got a chance to talk about it. But I think he'll be as excited about it as I am."

She looked at her husband who handed her the last note he had received before coming home. It told him all about the farm. Bonnie read the note over the phone to Jan. Jan replied that she would get to the bottom of this problem as quickly as possible and again reassured Bob that Bonnie had been nothing but professional. Bob still didn't respond.

It was then that the doorbell rang. Bonnie went to the door and there stood Mr. Paul A. Messinger the president of Escort Magazine. He was a man in his fifties and while slim and athletic looking, his face looked old. Bob saw the man standing in the doorway and watched as he stepped inside the house. He told Jan he would get back to her later on and he thanked her for looking into this crap about Bonnie.

When Bob came to Bonnie's side she introduced her husband to Paul. They shook hands as Bob saw the big limo in the driveway. As Paul began to speak he turned back towards him. Paul took Bonnie's hand and said, "Bonnie. Your photos were great and sales of the magazine are off the charts. They sold more than any of us have ever imagined, it's a hit and so are you young lady, so are you."

He looked at Bob and shook his hand again as he said, "You should be very proud of your wife Bob, she is beautiful, smart and very easy to deal with. I wanted to take a minute with you and your husband to thank you both for doing this for my company. Bob, I know about your agreement with Bonnie. I also know it took a great deal of guts to let her pose like she did. And Bonnie I think you are a brave woman and that it took a lot of nerve for you to pose that way too. It was your first time fully nude and the magazine and I both thank you for doing it for the company."

She thanked him and she and Bob wrapped their arms around each other as Paul continued by saying, "And, because of your nerves I wanted to give you a little something that the Agency doesn't know about and neither does the IRS. This is a gift from me and no strings are attached to it. You won't have to report it to the government and you won't have to give a cut of it to Jan. By the way, Jan tells me you are the second highest money earner for your company, congratulations. I guess you'll be going to the farm next week."

Bonnie told him they were still discussing it and she wasn't sure some things have come up which might stop her from going. When Paul asked what they were, Bob told him they were personal. Paul didn't press any more. He thanked them again and turned to walk out the door. As he got to the doorway he stopped and asked, "Say would you both like to have dinner with me tonight, it's on me?"

Bonnie's eyes sparkled just like Jan had told him they would. Bob hesitated and Paul said, "You can pick the place and I don't care how expensive it is. The company is paying for it."

He laughed and so did Bonnie. Bob smiled and told him it would have to be early since he had to go to work in the morning.

"Oh yes! Open your gift Bonnie," Paul said. Then he looked at Bob and said, "Well how about I wait for you to change and then the three of us can go?"

Bob didn't answer him and turned towards Bonnie. As the two men stood watching her Bonnie opened the envelope. She took a deep breath and held her hand to her chest. Paul watched her breast rise fully with the intake of air. He thought to himself, "God she has great tits."

Bob looked at the envelope. Inside were 7 one thousand-dollar bills and a note. She jumped when she saw the money and showed her husband waving them in his face. Again Paul told her no one knew about this gift and it was for her to spend anyway she wanted. She hugged Paul and kissed his cheek. Then she hugged Bob and kissed his mouth before looking at the note. It simply said, "Thank you for making Escort a great success, Paul."

Paul asked them again if they would go to dinner with him? Bonnie looked at her husband and said, "Come on Bob it's not every night we get to eat at an expensive place and someone else picks up the tab."

Bob finally agreed and told them they were both ganging up on him. Bonnie went and got dressed as Paul and Bob had a drink and waited.

He told Bob about what he knew about the trip. He said that the fishing was great and so was the golf. He explained that he had been to both trips over the years that he had done business with Jan and the Agency. He told Bob he shouldn't miss it.

Bob didn't say anything else and then Bonnie came back into the room. She looked fantastic in the blue dress she had on. It hung on her shoulders with the small straps and was cut about 4 inches above her knees. She had on medium heels and her hair was pulled back and off her face. She wore little make up, she didn't need any as far as Bob was concerned. As she smiled at the two men who were starring at her, Bob smiled back, but Paul just looked at her taking in her beauty.

Bonnie had hidden the envelope and money at home. Paul told her again how lovely she looked. And Bob smiled as he put his arm around her and they walked towards the limo and headed out. As they rode Paul continued to talk about the fishing trips. Bonnie told Paul that Bob loved to fish and she really wanted to go to the farm. It was then they arrived at the restaurant.

Once inside they ordered drinks and then dinner. During dinner Bob asked Paul if he knew anything about what went on at the farm. Paul told him all he knew was the girls had little to eat and lots to do. They too had golf and aerobics and workouts and swimming and different games to help burn off calories. It was a place that pampered you, relaxed you and worked your asses off. He smiled at Bonnie who listened intently.

Then Bob asked if he knew if men were there too? Paul said the men had their own fat farm to attend. The place Bonnie was going to had only females staying there. Paul looked at Bob and asked why he was asking all these questions. Bob told Paul about the problems he was having with someone from the Agency sending notes and photographs.

Paul asked if they had told Jan their concerns. They told him they had just before he had arrived at their home. They received some nasty notes saying Bonnie was unfaithful to her husband. Paul sat back and looked at Bonnie. She was blushing, but said, "I told Bob I never had sex with any man since I have been married and that's the truth. Oh Bob I'm so upset about all of this."

Bob didn't say anything as he watched his wife begin to calm down again. Paul said, "Well I have only known Bonnie for a few weeks now Bob. But I haven't noticed or seen her do anything I would consider inappropriate or in any way cheating on you. But then I don't know you or her very well. If you talked to Jan she'll get to the bottom of this I'm sure. She doesn't want any unwanted publicity for her or her firm. I'd wait for her to get back to you."

They talked about the Agency and their standards, which Paul felt, were the best in the industry. They discussed his company and the magazine again. He was bubbling over with joy that the sales were so good. He again thanked Bonnie for that. When they were done, he took them home again in the limo and Bonnie kissed his cheek. His hand lingered at her side and when she pulled away he let it slide and it ran over the side of her right breast. Bob didn't see the move as he was holding the door for his wife. She looked at Paul and smiled as he told her he would see her soon and to have a good time at the fat farm. He then bent forward and told Bob he might see him when he went fishing. Bob told him he was looking forward to seeing him again. They exited the car and shut the door and Paul reached for the phone as the limo pulled away.

There was an answer and Paul immediately said, "I think I have convinced both of them to let her go to the farm. He is looking forward to fishing. So pick a place that he can't resist and will have to go. Yes, yes, I know we have to find out who is sending Bob those notes. Look that's your department. I have a plane to catch. Call Bonnie in a few days and see what she and Bob have decided. If you have a problem just fire someone. Hell I don't know some low ranking executive I guess, someone who would have access to your office and files and who isn't pulling his weight. You can plant the evidence in his desk one night. I don't care whom it is pick one. If you can't find out who is actually doing this you'll have to do it. But do it close to the date you set for the fat farm and fishing. Then Bob won't get any more notes until he gets back. By then it will be too late. Yes, you're welcome. Sure! You can repay me Jan. Just set me up with a night with Bonnie and allow me her body, all of her body. OK! Thanks! Sounds like we are all set then call me if you need me. See you soon. Bye"

He hung up and as the limo pulled up in front of the airline. He got out and the driver placed the luggage on the skycap's cart. Paul handed him his first class ticket and walked towards the gate.

At home Bonnie and Bob were holding each other as the warm shower water flowed over their bodies. Lips mashed together bodies pressing tightly; they made soft love to each other's bodies. Bob had his hands hold each of Bonnie's ass cheeks. She was slowly working his cock shaft hard. She moaned in his mouth as she felt his cock jump with excitement as she ran her fingers over the growing thick head. They had been standing that way now for a few minutes and Bonnie's nipples were pressing into Bob's chest. Her lower body was slowly moving as it rotated from the feeling she had inside. She loved her husband very much and the note and photo had scared her tremendously tonight, but she hadn't really lied, she hadn't fucked any male but Bob. And now Paul had helped and didn't even know he had. He had given Bob some very good basic information about the farm and even more about the fishing trip that Bob had been invited to go on at the same time. She hoped he would agree that they should both go on their invite.

He broke the embrace and said, "I think we would be better off if we filed the tub and sat down in it."

She smiled knowing what Bob wanted to do. He wanted to fuck her in the tub as she sat on his cock in the warm water. She moved her hand and put the stopper in the drain. She then turned the water on to fill the tub. She poured the bubble and liquid she always enjoyed and they continued to make gentle love to each other touching and stroking the other's body. Bonnie was wet and not just from the water, her pussy had been throbbing for some time now and as Bob knelt in front of her as she ran her hands over his head and guided it to her mound. She had been freshly shaved and felt smooth to his touch. He looked up and told her he really love her bald little pussy. She smiled down and felt his tongue lick over her vagina slit. She opened her legs more and moaned. So Bob began to lick and suck on her sweet beautiful pussy. Even the lips of Bonnie's pussy were beautiful to him. He loved his wife and while he still had some trouble with the notes and the message, he was feeling better about what Paul had said about the farm and fishing.

When the tub was full he sat down and Bonnie sat between his open legs. She lay back on his chest and smiled as she began to wash her with the special wash glove they had. It was silky and soft and as he stroked it over her breasts he watched her nipples grow even larger. Her ass felt so good against his cock. She laid all the way back now feeling his cock up against her crack of her ass as it was pressed between them. She turned her head and kissed her husband as he worked on her breasts with one hand and moved the other one down her wet beautiful body and over the smooth bald slit of her vagina. She opened her legs as wide as she could giving him full access to her sex. She pushed her tongue into his mouth as he pushed a finger into her hole. She moaned as he began to fuck her slowly. In and out, in and out, his finger moved slow and easy. It felt very nice. She sighed as she rested her head again on his chest and told him, "Oh baby! That feels so good. Yes, easy, like that fuck me slow Bob! Make it last a long, long time tonight."

He already knew he wanted it to last long too. He wanted to please his wife very much. After a little while he felt her pelvis begin to push up against his fingers. He had two inside her now. He knew she was getting closer to her orgasm, he wanted to watch her as she had it. He loved to watch her cum from his stimulation of her pussy.

With each passing day, the sex between them got better. Bonnie and Bob couldn't wait until he got home each night. She had no photo shoots that week and in fact had three days off that week as well. They both now had three days to go before they both were going on their trips. Bob was going fishing and Bonnie was going to the Fat Farm. Bob had received two more messages telling him he was a fool for letting his beautiful wife go to the farm and be fucked all week by men and women.

That was new, fucked by women. He again approached her that night and they talked about it again. He told her he didn't want her to go. She yelled at him and told him he was crazy and that he didn't trust her. She told him again that she had never had sex with any man but him. He then asked her about sex with women. She got red in the face and tried to cover her embarrassment by saying, "What the hell do you think I am Bob? Are you crazy or just some weird pervert? You know I'm not a lesbian. Why would you ask such a questions?"

She stormed out of the room and slammed the door to the bedroom. She used her cell phone and immediately called Jan. They talked for a sort time and then Jan told her she had a great idea. She told Bonnie not to worry, everything would be OK. She knew exactly what to do to calm Bob down. Then she told Bonnie what a great week it was going to be and that Rose was going to be there as well as plenty of other people. She whispered that a male model named Rex was very interested in her and when he heard she was coming to the farm asked if you would have dinner with him the second night there. I told him I would ask you, but we tentatively set it up. Is that OK?"

Bonnie inquired about him more and when Jan got done telling her about his looks and body and especially about his big cock and endurance in bed from her personal knowledge Bonnie told Jan to confirm the dinner she would be there. Bonnie felt dinner with a hunk might just be what she needed. She wasn't sure she would have sex with Rex until she met him and talked, but the idea of a beautiful male model that posed for nude and semi-nude photos made her mouth water. She felt this week was just what she needed to make her feel better. Then she smiled and said to herself, "but.....where in the hell are those notes coming from? Jan has to find out who is doing this to me."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12