Modeling Contract Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob slept in the spare bedroom that night and in the morning he left before bonnie was awake. He worked hard all day and tried to take his mind off of what was happening between him and Bonnie. Around 1 PM his phone rang and when he answered it, Jan Jackson was on the line.

She said, "Bob! Great news! We found the man who has been sending you and many other husbands and wives those messages. It seems he was pissed off because he wasn't promoted. We just released him. Yes, we fired him. No Bob I can't give you his name until the lawyers tell me it's OK to do so. Don't want to be taken to court do I? Anyway, I know you have been concerned and I am calling all the people involved with this nasty scheme."

Bob thanked her and tried to call Bonnie. She didn't pick up. He tried her cell phone and again got voice mail. He was much happier now about her going away. He was relieved to know it was some ass at the Agency that had a hard on for his boss who was doing this shit. He made a sound of relief and went back to work. About an hour later on Bonnie called him. She sounded so excited and told him about the guy being fired. And then she said she was still mad at him for not believing her; Bob apologized to her and then hung up. He called the florist and ordered flowers for Bonnie. Then at 4:30 PM he left work and headed home hoping that they could patch things up before they both left in the morning for their trips.

The flowers had arrived at 3:30 PM and Bonnie read the card from Bob and she also gave a sigh of relief. Bob had believed Jan and her about the man who had been fired. She was now sure he was going to be OK with her going. She showered and shaved her legs underarms and her pussy. She smiled as she began to think about all the sex and the things she was going to be able to do and see at the farm. If Jan was half-right she would have more cock and orgasms than any time in her life. Bonnie rubbed her bald pussy and stepped out of the shower. She put on the sexist nightie she had, which was damn sexy. And then she played with herself until her husband walked into the front door.

He saw her laying on the sofa, her legs open enough to show her she was waiting for him. He saw her body in that light blue and very sheer nightie and he smiled. He said, "Is this a going away present or a make up one?"

She smiled and slowly opened her legs wider telling him, "Both now get undressed and come here. I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight! After all, we have a whole week away and I'm sure you'll be horny. Make love to me Bobby fuck me good and long tonight!"

She stood as he walked towards her. They embraced in the living room and he carried her to the bedroom. Dinner could wait.

12
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 16 years ago
Brilliant Bonnie!

Deliciously brilliant tale Bonnie!

As to the arseholes who leave indignant (and often anonymous) comments about your tale, I have the following to say:

1. This is clearly a site about erotic writing. If you hate it so much, why are you here?

2. 'Loving wives' is about women (and men) who cheat. If you don't like the idea - it DOES happen all the time - then why are you here reading Bonnie's stories?

3. Many of the stupidly negative comments are full of infantile spelling and grammatical errors. Please, if you can't even write, please don't.

Ignore the thick bastards and keep writing Bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
All the poor, sick, miserable people

This is a very well written story about sex. The only bad part is that it has hit home for so many readers who weren't man or woman enough to keep their own spouses happy and satisfied.

The real idiot in the story is the husband who's wife always wanted to be a model, took special classes to be a model, and then got a lucky break to become a model. The poor husband, all the deprived readers keep screaming about, was getting more, and better sex, than he had ever gotten in his life, from an apparent very beautiful and sexy woman who loved him. And she had never cheated or been unfaithful to him. But he couldn't stand that, he had to play like 'Tarzan' at the night club in front of her friends and order her to go home to help out his ego. When she refused, he left her at the club with the other drunk and horny men who appreciated her looks and wanted her more than her husband did. Due to his ruptured ego, she got started on drugs and had an affair with another man who gave her what she needed -- some respect.

Then because of his hurt ego, he refused to talk to her, sleep with her, or have anything to do with her -- and she found solace else where with another woman. Who's the real victim in this story? Its not the poor husband!! Its just pathetic that there are so many poor, hurt people out there that have to spend their time reading these type stories just so they and slam the author as being the cause of their own misery.

Keep the story going, you weave a good tale.

NucleusNucleusabout 17 years ago
One of the best

During my nightwatch I had enough time to read all chapters.

Very exiting. I would like to write an german adaption if you give me permission.

Thank you for good reading.

Remark: A little bit too often you change tellers perspective. Maybe too much sex. It divert readers attention to the mainplot.

Excuse my bad english

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 17 years agoAuthor
There's more to come it's just that my friend

is proofing the next chapter and I'm just about finished the one agter that. Thi sstory is long and will have around 10 chapters. I hope the next two will be posted soon. Thanks to all of you who send me good and bad comments. And to those that are just are nasty and bash all of the writers on here know I laugh at not with you. Thanks again to those who sent information to help me write better. Regards Bonnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
steamy and errotic

Bonnie darlin, the build up, the anticipation is always very hot. It adds so much to the climax, but the sex that Bonnie gets is the best, especially when she's having it before she realizes she's having it and it's better than what she ever had with her husband. Usually the result of a stud(s) with an incredible cock. She never wants it to end and the money becomes irrelivent. It becomes irresistable and impossible to turn down. And your right, these situations rarely end with the husband and wife staying together. But go with what you feel.

I do like epic stories so 8 to 10 chapters will suit me fine. I'm addicted to this series and I will be sad when it does end.

destryrides@hotmail.com

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
The Photo Shoot My wife's photo shoot goes further than intended!in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Whore is Born Ch. 01 A husband inadvertently turns his wife into a whore.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories