Modeling Contract Ch. 07

Story Info
They were going on their special trips today
6k words
85.5k
19
10

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the day was here and Bonnie and Bob were both packing for their separate trips. Bob would be in the mountains of Montana fishing for trout in the clear, clean rives of the northwest. Bonnie would be heading Scottsdale, Arizona to her desert retreat, which was the home of Jan Jackson owner of the modeling agency Bonnie worked for. They would be over 1,500 miles away from each other. Bob had his cell phone, but was told there was probably no way it would work. Bonnie did not take a phone.

The limo came for Bob first. He kissed Bonnie long and hard and they held each other. "I love you baby! Have a good time and a enjoyable week," she whispered to him.

He smiled at her and kissed her one last time before running his hand around her back and over her well shaped rear end. "I love you sweetheart. Hope you have a really nice time in the sun. See you soon." They kissed one last time and off Bob went with his baggage.

Bonnie was happy and sad to see Bob go. Smiling and waving as the limo pulled out of the driveway. She was glad he was gone because she didn't want to act like there was something wrong. But she was a little sad. She was about to go away to a very private ranch and meet a large number of men and women. God knows how much sex she would have this week, all without her husband present. Now she started to become even more nervous as she waited for her ride. The idea of free sex was exciting, yet scary. It was her first time and Jan had told her everyone wanted the new girls. She would have her pick of men, beautiful men, well hung men, experienced men, and all the pleasure of women who were looking for the same things she was, sex, sex, and more sex.

The itinerary of Bonnie's trip was 5 days and nights of all the lust and sex that Bonnie could stand. Then the last three days were spent participating in extremely hard work outs with a very restricted diet. All the people there would be worked hard and long each day. Jan told her if she watched what she ate all week along with the sex and the three days of intense workouts she should drop 7 to 10 pounds or more. Her body would be well worked inside and out and toned as it had never been before. She would look great when she arrived home and the three days would give her pussy time to adjust back to its normal size after fucking many of the hired men as well as the surprise special guests. She told Bonnie that each man that was hired was done so for his looks, his cock and his ability to give women all they could handle. She herself had tested each one over the years and she could guarantee to Bonnie that the sex was the best she would ever have. The guests attending were all invited as clients of the Agency and given this week as a sort of reward for their business.

So as Bonnie watched for her ride, she thought back to what Jan had told her. By the time the second limo arrived Bonnie was already wet and swollen between her legs and she had a deep desire to cum. When the driver came to the door Bonnie saw what a handsome man he was. If this was the type of men Jan had picked for the farm, then Jan was right, Bonnie was really going to enjoy herself this week. The man opened the door for Bonnie and then loaded her bags into the car trunk. As Bonnie stepped into the car she saw a woman with long black hair wearing a pair of sun glasses. She had on a low cut top and a pair of shorts. But what Bonnie noticed first was a set of legs that wouldn't stop and a pair of very sexy sandals. Bonnie smiled quickly as she got into the car. When she sat across from the woman, she smiled as she said, "Welcome Bonnie. I'm so happy you'll be at the ranch this week with me."

It was then that Bonnie recognized her. It was Rose. She said, "Rose!!!! I didn't know you with those sunglasses on and the way you're dressed. You look beautiful."

Rose patted the seat next to her and Bonnie moved immediately to sit next to Rose. She smiled as she turned her body towards Rose and Rose took her hand and held it. She said, "When we get to the ranch I'll be available all week should you require anything, anything at all Bonnie. Would you like a drink?"

Bonnie smiled and told Rose a glass of wine would be nice. Rose poured her one and then as she handed it to Bonnie she asked if she was excited? Bonnie told Rose she was extremely excited. They talked a little as the limo drove towards the airport. As Bonnie sipped the wine Rose touched Bonnie's upper thigh. She slowly ran her hand up under Bonnie's skirt and as she did Bonnie turned towards her and their lips met. Bonnie felt Rose's hand move over her thigh and down between them. She opened her legs automatically allowing Rose's hand to gain full access to the small thong she had on. Rose said, "Thongs or any other covering of your pussy Bonnie is against the rules this week. Nothing is to interfere with your pleasure or anyone else's."

Rose cupped Bonnie's pussy and gave it a loving squeeze as their lips opened and their tongues met and danced together. Bonnie was wet before, but now she was dripping. She broke the kiss and lay her head back on the headrest. "Oh Rose! Your hand is magical!" she whispered as Rose lifted Bonnie's skirt and turned Bonnie's left leg towards her.

Bonnie allowed Rose to open her legs even wider as she placed Bonnie's foot on the seat back next to her shoulder. She smiled at Bonnie as she slowly moved her hand under the thong and again cupped Bonnie's pussy, this time skin to hand. Rose moaned softly as she looked at Bonnie's face and pussy. She was so beautiful. Bonnie then remembered the driver and looked towards the front of the limo. Rose told her not to be concerned, the windows were fully tinted and then Rose pressed the button and the privacy screen came down, giving the driver full view from his rear view mirror!

Bonnie jumped and tried to sit up a little in a sort of protest but Rose held her leg and kept it opened as she said, "That's something you'll have to get use to sweetheart. You'll be nude most of the week and the sex will be very open and always available for someone to watch you if they want. That's all part of the excitement baby! Now let Rosie give you what Rosie knows you want and need this morning. And let the driver watch, it's his tip."

With that Rose dropped to the floor of the limo and as she pulled on the sides of Bonnie's thong Bonnie watched the driver look at her and smile. Then Bonnie smiled back and lifted her body up off the seat so that Rose could remove the thong. She threw it to the front of the limo and the driver picked it up and as Bonnie watched he put it to his face and inhaled. He smiled again as he moved the thong away from his nose. The driver smiled directly into Bonnie's eyes as Rose pressed her face between Bonnie's open thighs and into her pussy. Bonnie felt Rose's warm breath on her wet pussy causing her to shiver with excitement. Then she felt Rose's lips touch the open wetness that was there and she moaned as she kept her eyes on the driver. He looked every chance he had and saw Bonnie being licked and sucked with her legs wide open and all her fears and shyness were gone now as Rose was bringing her off just like she had the times before.

Bonnie closed her eyes and a smile formed on her lips as Rose's lips and tongue worked on Bonnie's pussy lips. Rose's mouth tongue and finger made Bonnie's shaved pussy begin to throb in seconds and soon Bonnie was holding Rose's head and humping against her mouth as Bonnie climaxed hard and long. Rose didn't move, she kept licking Bonnie's pussy and as she did Bonnie moaned softly over and over again. She began to hump her hips and fuck Rose's mouth faster now. "Oh God that feels so good Rose. So good baby! Oh God Rose you're driving me crazy!! Oh fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Bonnie moaned and hissed the words until she stopped cumming. When she did she opened her eyes and saw that they had actually parked the limo now at the private airport and the driver was now watching her all the time. She felt embarrassed as she knew he saw her cum on Rose's mouth! But when Rose came out from between Bonnie's open thighs, Bonnie didn't close them. She sat and looked into the driver's eyes and she smiled as the driver looked at her wet and very satisfied cunt. It gave her a thrill like she hadn't had since she had posed nude for Escort.

As she came down from the super orgasm Rose had given her, she turned towards Rose and kissed her long and hard holding her and telling her how lovely that was and how badly she need it. They held each other for a few minutes more and then Rose fixed her hair and the women adjusted their clothing and make up and exited the limo. As Rose stepped out, the driver got a great shot of her open thighs. As Bonnie stepped out he again saw a shaved pussy which was wet and so swollen. Bonnie smiled and said, "Will you be at the farm this week?"

The driver said, "Yes mama. I sure will. Is there something I can do you?"

Bonnie smiled and said, "Maybe later today. What is your name?"

"Rex," he told her. "Rex Harden."

She smiled at the name and asked, "And Rex Harden, do you have one?"

Rex smiled as he took her small hand and placed it against his crotch. He felt huge and very hard to her. Bonnie was sure he had the biggest cock she had ever felt. He had a hardon from watching Rose eat her pussy while she got her off. She held his hardness in her hand for a few seconds as she looked up from his cock into his eyes. Rex was a very handsome man standing over six-foot tall and was built like someone who worked out everyday. She moaned to herself as she squeezed the hard shaft and said, "Yes I think you and I will have to meet very soon and you can show me what you have that's so hard down there." She squeezed his cock again.

Rex smiled and said, "Anytime Bonnie, anytime at all. You are a very beautiful lady and you can feel how badly I want you."

She thanked him again and let go of his cock. Rose and she walked towards the others that had gathered around the plane. As they boarded she turned and saw Rex behind her. He smiled into hr eyes and Rose said, "He'll be around and believe me that hardon is as wonderful inside your pussy sweetie as it feels in your hand. I have sampled it for myself a couple of times. You'll have the time of your life with Rex. But don't forget me. I would love to spend a night with you too."

Bonnie took Rose's hand and said, "Maybe the three of us could get together one night for some fun."

Rose smiled and said, "Yes! Maybe so. That is a good idea. We'll see, you'll have many to pick from."

They boarded the plane and saw Jan sitting in first class with another man. He too was a beautiful specimen and as Bonnie walked by she smiled at Jan and said, "Thank you for Rose and the limo it was very pleasant."

Jan smiled up as she patted the man's thigh next to her and said, "Once the plane takes off come up and see me. This is Victor and he's quite talented." She turned towards him and said, "Aren't you? Your eyes are so blue God you are gorgeous."

He smiled and wrapped his arm around Jan's shoulder. He licked her neck and Bonnie saw the longest tongue she had ever seen. Jan smiled and said, "So when I call you, come on up, Victor and I might want to chat with you."

Bonnie smiled and walked into the plane and found her seat. The plane had about 25 people on board and soon the seat belt sign came on and the doors closed. In seconds the jet was climbing and heading towards what Bonnie felt would be a time in her life she would never experience again. Her eyes closed and she began to think of her husband. She smiled thinking of him with a bunch of men, husbands of some of the women on board, fishing. He would be fishing and she would be getting fucked all week. She said to herself, "Oh well, Bob always did like fishing. And I sure love fucking! This will work out very well for both of us."

The plane climbed to 25,000 feet and headed towards Scottsdale. The chartered plane was about a third full and there were men and women talking and Bonnie could see some were already beginning to become involved. She immediately wondered where Rex and Rose were as she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. She saw Rex sitting on the seat and a beautiful woman was bouncing up and down on him with her legs straddling his. "Fucking someone already," Bonnie smiled as she walked by him.

Rex reached out and took her hand. He smiled up into her face and said, "Would you like to be next? Bonnie, this is Silvia and she just couldn't or wouldn't wait."

Bonnie patted his cheek and smiled at the beautiful woman fucking herself on Rex's cock. He saw Bonnie looking at them fucking and he lifted Silvia up and held her like she weighed next to nothing. Only the cock head now connected her to him, it was still inside her pussy. The wetness of her sexual juices were running down Rex's big hard shaft. Bonnie's eyes opened wider as she took sight of Rex's gorgeous cock. It was bigger than she had even imagined. He smiled and said, "See anything you want?"

She laughed and said, "Maybe later baby, you look a little busy right now. He let the women go and Bonnie heard her moan with pleasure as her pussy slid down on his huge shaft. She closed her eyes and said, "Oh God it's so good Bonnie. God Rex, fuck me!"

He smiled at Bonnie and began to thrust up into her, lifting them both up off the seat. Rex said, "Later it is Bonnie. I'm looking forward to it."

Bonnie hurried to the bathroom and lifted her skirt. She had forgotten she had left her thong with Rose. She sat and did her business and then wiped her pussy and used the deodorizer they had for the women's use. She cleaned herself well not sure what to expect before this flight were to end and they landed in Arizona.

She then dried her pussy and inner thighs and realized how swollen her pussy lips were from seeing Rex fucking that woman. "God he has some cock," she said to herself. As she walked towards her seat again she saw the woman collapsed on top of Rex as he held her, his big dick still buried inside her. Bonnie saw her breasts rise and fall and she knew Silvia had been well satisfied. When she walked past Rex he said, "Don't forget, later tonight OK?"

She turned her head and said, "We'll see."

He smiled knowing she would seek him out sooner or later. He wanted her bad and would make sure she wanted him too, the sooner the better. Jan had instructed him to seek her out and give her the fucking of her life. Silvia was a warm up. His mission this week was to fuck Bonnie often and long. He smiled as he watched her shapely ass swaying back and forth as she walked to her seat. He already knew she had nothing on under the short skirt. He also knew Jan was going to enjoy her soon.

Lunch was served and after everyone finished Bonnie chatted with the girl next to her. Pat was her name and she was a runway model, small thin with almost no breasts. She had the prettiest face Bonnie had ever seen. Bonnie was thinking Pat looked like a kid, she looked so young, but Pat was 22 years old and had been in the business for 4 years. They got along great and enjoyed each other's conversation. Pat talked about her husband fishing while she was going to have sex, sex, and more sex all week. Pat told Bonnie if she let herself go, Bonnie could have whatever she had ever wanted in the line of sex. This was Pat's third time to the farm and she told Bonnie some of the things she had done in the past. As Pat talked she could see the lust building in the woman's eyes and Bonnie felt wet between her legs. Just as she was telling her about the three men she took on the last day, a woman came up to Bonnie and excused herself for interrupting. She bent next to Bonnie's ear and whispered, "Jan would like you to come up to first class and visit with her."

Bonnie smiled at the woman and told her she would be up in a minute. She smiled again at Pat and told her that Jan wanted to see her. Pat smiled and simply said, "Enjoy sweetheart. Enjoy."

Bonnie didn't know what she was talking about, but she stood up and walked towards the front of the plane. All of the old timers, those who had been on this trip before, knew what and why Bonnie had been summoned to first class.

Bonnie entered the first class cabin and saw Jan nude and laying on the big seats with her legs open and the man she was with pumping his cock into her hard and fast. Jan had her legs up over the seats on each side of her. Bonnie watched as the man fucked her with another cock as big as Bonnie had ever seen. She smiled up at Bonnie as she held on to the man and said, "I want you to see what will be available to you when we land sweetie. Victor is so big and so good at pleasing me. I have him every year and a few times during the year at work. You might remember him coming and going from my office, especially coming! Oh God yes! Yes, Victor fuck me baby!"

Bonnie watched as Jan's hips thrust up into her lover now. Again and again she pumped her body hard, riding on his cock as he fucked her like Bonnie only saw in porno movies. This was like one of those movies. She watched as Jane went from one orgasm to another to yet another as Victor hadn't cum yet. She was doing sort of push-ups now as he lifted up and then lowered his body down again. Up and down, up and down, up and down he fucked Jan, and Bonnie stood there and watched. She could feel the moisture almost running down her inner thighs. She moaned, and heard it. She didn't realize she had moaned out loud.

Victor smiled at her and said, "Sit Bonnie, watch and after we're done I'll show you something I'm sure you'll enjoy. Play with yourself if you want. We don't mind do we Jan?"

Jan tried to talk, but her mouth opened and no words came out. She shook her head no and continued to ride up and won on Victor's cock. She cried out again and lifted them both up off the seat as she seemed to hang in the air. Jan hissed out a long breath of air and Bonnie knew her boss was cumming hard again.

When it was over Jan slowly lowered her body down on the seat and Victor came down with her. His cock still buried in her as deep as he could get it. Bonnie had her hand between her legs and was holding her pussy under her skirt. She was wet, swollen and wanted to have something inserted deep into her hole. She was almost panting as she saw Victor slowly pull his cock out of Jan's gapping, angry, red pussy hole. She looked sore and well fucked. She opened her eyes as the big cock head came out of her vagina with a sucking sound. Bonnie looked at Jan's open pussy and saw no cum. She wondered if Victor had cum? He saw her looking and he said, "No I didn't Bonnie. I was saving it."

She looked at his huge cock bobbing up and down; it too was red and looked so big and bad. Victor stood there and watched Bonnie look at his cock. The sex juice from Jan was coating it and it looked wet and slippery.

Victor said, "Come and sit in this seat Bonnie. You look like you want to touch this." He took her hand and she let him move her to the seat across from Jan. As she sat, Victor stood there with his cock a foot from her face. He said, "Touch it baby, it won't bite. Feel how hard Jan has made me. She did it for you. She wants me to fuck you and cum in your pussy. She thinks you are in need of it. Are you?"

Bonnie felt her throat close and she couldn't say anything. She shook her head yes. He moved closer and let her feel it and it was close enough so she could smell the sex on it. Her hand slid up and down the long hard shaft and Bonnie saw Jan looking at her. She smiled and Bonnie smiled as she held Victor's big dick in both her hands. Jan said, "Try it Bonnie. He's good and he'll be gentle with you and I know you will love it."

Bonnie didn't say anything. She sat there holding his cock feeling it throbbing and jumping in her hands. Victor said, "Maybe she needs a little convincing. He dropped to his knees and used his hands to spread Bonnie's knees. She didn't try to stop him. With her legs open and her skirt up around her stomach now, Victor saw she wore no panties. He smiled into her eyes and then lowered his head. She felt his lips touch her pussy and she moaned louder this time. Jan held her hand out and Bonnie held it as Victor began to eat her pussy like the pro he was. She felt his tongue lick and wiggle like a snake and it didn't take long for Bonnie to begin rocking and moving with it.

12