Modeling Contract Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had started again. This time he told her he wanted her to sit on him. He wanted to watch her fuck him. She smiled and told him she would do anything for him, anything!

Rex smiled knowing she meant what she said, that she would do anything for him. He was going to see that she did just that for him and for the Agency! He laid back and watched as Bonnie slowly moved her perfect body over a cock that looked like his third leg and settled down on it. Inch by inch Bonnie's tight little pussy took it into her body. She closed her eyes and felt the head push deeper and deeper into her. It was paradise and she slowly began to rock back and forth as she felt his hands cup her breasts and play with her nipples. She smiled and began to move her body up and down on the huge long shaft. Up and down she rode him like a wild animal bucking and humping on his cock. It was so big and so deep when she was siting on him she felt it might come out of her mouth!

She bent forward waving her tits in Rex's face. He pulled her down and started to suck on each nipple. Biting and licking and pulling on them, he had each red and long and hard before she sat up again. She moaned when she felt Rex thrust up into her and she could feel her juices running out her pussy. She coated his cock shaft and slid up and down easier now. They fucked long and hard before she began to cum again. She moaned loudly in a deep voice and hissed at him as she bounced up and down on his cock riding it hard and fast. Then as she climaxed again she heard the door to the room opening. She looked over towards the door and saw Paul walking into the room. She was now slowly rocking back and forth on Rex's cock as she watched as Paul got undressed and got on the bed. She was about to ask what was going on when Paul said, "Today is the day you get to feel two cocks Bonnie. Today I'm going to fuck your ass while Rex fucks your pussy."

Bonnie had always wanted to try being fucked by two men but now that it looked as if it would happen she got scared. But Rex had locked his legs over hers as she knelt on her knees and was riding up and down on his cock. He wrapped his arms around her back and held the top of her body down on top of him. Her pussy was completely full with his cock and he had her ass lifted up. Paul was rubbing KY over his cock and it was hard.

Bonnie said, "I'm.....I'm not sure....Paul! I don't.......know if I want........this, now!"

But Paul had already pushed his finger into her ass. Rex held her down and he was slowly fucking her. In and out of her pussy he moved a few inches just to keep her sexual stimulation up as Paul spread her ass cheeks and watched as the head of his cock pushed into Bonnie's rose bud. She moaned a little when she felt the pressure on her other hole. She kept telling the men she wasn't sure about his and that she didn't want it. But Paul held her hips and Rex held her down on top of him. Then it seemed like they all heard her spinneret give way and Paul's cock head penetrated her opening. She cried out feeling the hole begin to fill. She moaned again as Paul pushed a little more of his cock into her rear end and waited for her to adjust. It took some time but slowly and surely his cock moved deeper into Bonnie's ass as Rex 's cock was still fully embedded in her pussy.

Rex held her and kissed her as Paul worked his dick deeper. Then he began to pull out and push in. He did that a few times and soon Rex was moving again. The two men took her and took her and took her. And now Bonnie was fucking them both back. "OH Jesus! OH my God! It feels so good" Bonnie almost screamed the words and Rex released her and she sat up a little as the two cocks pumped in and out of her holes. It was like a dream so unbelievable. The heads of the men's cocks rubbed in and out of her body giving her such great pleasure. But with only the thinnest membrane separating them they were actually stimulating each other as well. Bonnie was held down pressed against Rex as her tits were mashed against his chest and Paul pushed into her from behind as he pumped his cock in her virgin ass hole.

Bonnie lost count of the individual orgasms she received but there were many and they were good, so damn good. Finally Paul said, "OH God her ass is so tight! I can't hold off much longer OH Yes!"

Rex just kept pushing his cock in and out of her cunt. Paul gritted his teeth and pumped his cock into her ass as deep as he could and moaned like a wounded animal as his balls screamed for release.

Bonnie moaned as the waves of pleasure swept over her body. And then Paul arched his back pushed his cock deep into her and began to cum. Bonnie could feel the warm wetness of it as he filled her bowels full of it.

When Rex felt both of them orgasm he couldn't hold back any more. He moaned and thrust his cock as deep up into her pussy as he could. She felt Rex's release and it took her over the waterfalls again. Bonnie climaxed hard and long as both men finished filling her with cum. Paul pulled out of her ass and there was as popping suction sound as the head of his cock came out of her ass. He rolled over on the bed and lay there panting and trying to catch his breath as if he had run miles.

Bonnie collapsed on top of Rex who held her and rested. A few minutes later Bonnie rolled off of Rex and the three of them lay on the bed panting and resting. The cum ran out of both her holes as it formed a puddle under her.

The blond headed woman walked away from the window and went back to sitting in the pool chair in the sun.

Meanwhile back at the lake Bob and Ralph fished all morning and his phone rang twice again, but again the signal faded. He couldn't stand it any longer and told Ralph he was going to town. Ralph told Bob he would go with him. They went back to the cabin to get the jeep. When they got there they found out the jeep was broken down and a man was under it working. They would have to wait another night to find out what was going on with the phone calls. But Bob said he would walk. He and Ralph started to walk to town just after lunch.

12
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good plot but the spelling sucks!

What the hell is a "SPINNERET" To quote "They all heard her spinneret give way as Paul pushed into her" Other than the spelling and not knowing the difference between to and too I love the story and I adore BONNIE. I JUST HOPE SHE GETS LOTS AND LOTS OF GREAT SEX BEFORE HER HUSBAND FINDS OUT

AND MAKES HER STOP. SHE IS A GODDESS AND DESERVES ALL THE PLEASURE SHE CAN GET. A HORNY MALE IN ARKANSAS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I like it

But then again the thought of non consent thrills me, and I do see a little in this story, I enjoyed it keep up the good work ;) As far as go to the kitchen and make food for the family...I think youre doing just fine right here.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 17 years ago
Well if you are still reading this story after 9 c

chapters you realize just how well it was planned out, how good the characters were developed and how great the plot is. Plus it's got all the ass holes up in arms. So Bonnie must be doig something right. She is a good aurthor and I hope the story goes on for 15 or 20 chapters It's got everythign in it. I mean the sex involves everythign but man onman so far. aand I don't give a shit about that. It has a great plot money corruptions and beautiful people who earna great deal of money. It's the best loving wife story in a long, long time. So Bonnie fuck the bleeding hearts here if they read 9 chapters they like it too they are just to fucked up to say so. So keep on writing baby! And oh yes, add a brother in this so he can get some of that cherry white pussy you describe so well. Now atch the asses come out of the woodwork. Especially my friend who writes his normal shit wehn I respond to a story! Come on ass wipe sent me a whaties needitie and what the fuck other things you call me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HaHa

HaHa to the readers who are so ignorant. This chapter is actually one of the best ones yet, you idiots. Husband is clueing in now, some interesting twists ahead me thinks!!!

Question is, will she be back with her husband and still appreciate him or what?????

Will he appreciate her and her new talents.

Or will she seduce him and love him when they get back together again????

Can hardly wait for more!

Bravo to the writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Knock it off

It's her fantasy......if she likes it, that's cool. I like it. People who like it will read it.....you guys go read something you like and shut up.

sorry.....I forgot my password...I'm galahadesq on this site.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
My Wife Models The Old Neighbor Young wife yearns to be a model and gets more.in Loving Wives
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
Friend from College Ch. 01 My shy, innocent wife makes houseguest comfortable.in Loving Wives
More Stories