Modeling for More than Money

Story Info
Mike agrees to be a nude model, but gets a hard-on!
2.4k words
4.44
25.6k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers

Note: These are not the same characters as my other story series 'Becoming Theirs', I simply reused the character of Jessica because she's an absolutely babe and I felt she was perfect for the role in this story too. Please enjoy!

*****

"It's just for 3 days!"

Jessica sat beside me on the park bench. It was a gorgeous Saturday afternoon and I was just trying to finish up an assignment, yet here she was, looking at me with puppy dog eyes and cradling her boobs up in between her arms to make them smile at me. It was a cheap tactic, but it generally worked.

I sighed and turned to look at her.

"So all I gotta do is be naked and stand still for an hour in front of your all-girl live drawing club?"

Jessica nodded quickly.

"How many girls are we talking about?"

"About 8 or 9."

"And i'm paid how much again?"

"300 bucks."

I did the math in my head. It was a good deal to be honest.

"Fine, I'm in."

"Yes!" Jessica threw her arms around me in a hug, deliberately rubbing her boobs against me. "Thank you so much! I promise you won't regret it!"

And so, the longest week of my spring break began. Jessica had given me directions to the art studio, and so on Monday evening I headed down to Studio 3 in block 12, making sure to have gone to the gym before that.

Reaching the studio, i knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Jessica in a low-cut tank top wearing denim jeans.

"Hey, you're early!" She stepped aside to let me enter.

"You're the one who told me to come 30 minutes before" I said as I entered the studio. My eyes fell upon a raised elevated platform with a black cloth draped over it in the middle of a circle of chairs and canvas stands.

"That's where you'll stand" Jessica told me.

She lead me to another room in the back where I could drop my stuff and get rid of my clothes. I passed the time in the room by using my phone until i heard the sounds of girls entering the studio. I got up and undressed myself down to my underwear, putting on a red bath robe.

Soon, Jessica came in to get me.

"Ready?" She asked. I dropped my boxers and stood upright, holding my bathrobe in place with my hands.

"Let's go" I said.

Jessica lead me out of the room and as my eyes saw the girls assembled there I paused mid-step.

There were at least 12 girls staring at me, and they were all gorgeous! I had not been expecting this.

"Keep calm bro" Jessica said. She lead me over to the middle of the room and introduced me to everyone. The girls clapped for me and I kept my cool by smiling and bowing slightly.

"Okay, get up there" Jessica said. Sighing to myself, I stepped up onto the platform, dropped the bath robe to reveal my nakedness, and assumed a pose of which Jessica had demonstrated to me earlier on.

The first twenty minutes or so went well. I was able to distract myself by replaying the Incredibles movie in my head. But just as I reached the scene where Bob Parr punches his boss through the office walls, my eyes caught the eye of a fair-skinned blonde girl. She quickly looked back to her canvas. I was unable to stop myself from moving my gaze down from her face to her sensually low-cut blouse. She had a nice rack.

My eyes skimmed the room as well as they could, and I realised every girl was sexy in a certain way. Some had plump round breasts. Some had long slender legs. Others had thick strong hair. And others had a waistline to die for.

Against my better will, I felt my cock harden.

I tried to distract my mind by thinking back to the Incredibles, but it was too late. Whispers began to rise among the students as they noticed my growing member. Gasps and quick draws of breath became audible as the attention to my cock only turned me on even more. Finally, it rose to attention, and it was painfully obvious that every girl in the room was now fixated on my hard cock.

Oh God I groaned mentally to myself, but as i was unable to move, I simply clenched my eyes shut a few times and took slow, steady breathes. My cock wasn't going down, but at least I was able to maintain my composure.

The girls continued their sketching. At one point I glanced down at that blonde girl with the low-cut blouse. She was staring at my nether-region with an odd intensity. I quickly shifted my eyes back onto the ceiling. God, I was going to stay hard it seemed.

After what seemed like an eternity, the timer went off, signaling the end of the sketching session.

Sighing in relief I quickly bent down to grab my bathrobe while the girls all began to talk among themselves and pack up their belongings. Jessica, the chairman of the club, quickly ushers the girls out, and many of them smile and say goodbye to me before leaving. It was all I could do to smile back and wave.

Jessica closed the door as the last girl left the studio and turned to face me. I sat on the black-clothed platform in a odd sense of defeat and humiliation.

"How you doin?" Jessica asked.

I shrugged. "Okay I guess" I said.

I swear I could could hear Jessica smirk as she walked over to me.

"More than just okay, I imagine."

I looked up at her. "Jess, look, i'm sorry for-"

"No don't" she interrupted me. "It was a completely natural response for you, and I get it! Sometimes guys can't control their penis, and that's just how it is."

I was surprised at how well Jessica was taking the situation. Grateful, though surprised.

"I mean" she continued talking. "My club girls ARE kinda hot. I can't blame your lil' guy for getting excited."

Then she grinned. "I just didn't expect you to get turned on by just women watching."

I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly.

"C'mon, let's get going too" Jessica said. Agreeing with her, I tied my bathrobe and stood up. My erection poked through the robe like a tent, and for a second I saw Jessica's eyes glance down at it. But she quickly looked up and turned away, walking back to the room we'd came from. I followed behind.

In the room, I was bending down to grab my boxers when I noticed Jessica watching me. I stood upright, facing her.

"...you're still hard?" She asked, her eyes fixed below my waistline.

I looked down to see the tent my hard cock was making under the bathrobe.

"It'll probably go away after a few minutes" I said.

"Do you wanna take care of it?" She said.

I blinked, not too sure of what she'd meant.

"Uhm, what d'you mean Jess?"

"I mean do you wanna, yknow" Jessica was blushing hard now, glancing sideways and trying to find her words. "Ugh, jerk off! Like, get rid of it, man."

"What, here?" I asked.

"Well, you wanna go to the restroom like this? Nearest one is down the corridor bro" Jessica said. "Better here than there."

To be honest, I was loving Jessica's proposition. To jerk off in front of her would've been so hot. I'd known Jessica for years by now, but we never felt anything romantic between us. Even so, there was no denying that she was very attractive. Jessica's sun-kissed skin and sharp asian features were only furthered complimented by long jet-black hair and a curvaceous gym body with an ass and rack that could kill a man. Standing at 172 centimetres, Jessica was an absolute babe.

Would I ever date her? Probably not, we were too close as friends for that. But I'd be lying if I said I'd never jerked off while thinking about her before.

I fidgeted nervously in front of Jessica.

"So, like, do I just start right away, or?.."

"Oh my gosh" Jessica jumped, and quickly began grabbing her belongings.

"Sorry man, just lemme get my things and I'll let you have the room for yourself..."

"Actually, it's okay."

Jessica paused in the middle of dumping a bottle of paint into her tote bag. She looked back at me.

"What?"

I gulped, even more nervous than before, but continued speaking.

"You can, uh, you can stay."

Jessica's eyes widened as I began to undo my robe. I let it fall to the floor, and once again I was naked. This time, with only an audience of one.

Jessica stared at my erection. My cock was at full attention, and I was honestly rather proud of the way that my cock curved upwards, giving it an almost intense appearance.

"Is that your full-on erection?" Jessica asked.

"Yea" I said, still very nervous. I leaned back against the table, and gripping my cock with my right hand I began to stroke it.

Up and down, up and down, up and down. My hand moved in an erotic rhythm, keeping a relaxed grip on my cock. I glanced up at Jessica, who was keeping her eyes fixated on me, with an almost entranced expression.

"Jess, can I ask for a favour?"

Jessica seemed to snap out of her trance at my question.

"Wha- what is it?" she stammered, her face red.

"Could you spit on my cock for me?"

Her face showed her confusion.

"Im sorry?" she asked.

"It's for lubrication" I explained. "Makes it feel better."

Jessica must've accepted my explanation, as she then walked over, and stood right in front of me (inches from my dick). I let go of my throbbing rod, and Jessica let a dribble of her saliva drop from her mouth. It fell slowly, and with surprising precision landed right on my cock's engorged head.

"Nice aim" I said, before using my hand to lather her spit onto my stiff shaft, making sure every part of my cock got to experience a part of her mouth. Jessica stepped back as I resumed my stroking, this time with her saliva turning me on even more.

It felt so good. With Jessica's saliva it was almost like she's just tasted me with her mouth (okay not really). My breathing soon became heavy, and I realised I was sweating. My abs were heaving up and down as I stroked myself off, and I couldnt help but notice Jessica staring with a very intense look in her eyes.

I soon felt my climax coming, and so i slowed down my pace.

"Why're you stopping?" Jessica asked.

"I'm not, im just taking my time" I said, catching my breath.

"You dont wanna cum?"

"I do, but i want to prolong the pleasure yknow."

Jessica nodded, her eyes not moving away from my cock, now with veins popping out of the shaft.

I continued my stroking, and before long i realised my legs were beginning to shake. I repositioned my posture to ensure i wouldnt accidentally fall over. Now that would be lame.

My eyes took in Jessica's gorgeous body as she stood in front of me. I could see her fine cleavage peeking out from her pink tank top, and her strong thighs were well-defined through her denim skinny jeans. Just thinking about shooting my load all over her body was making me lose control. I steadied my stroking pace to prevent from cumming just yet.

"Did you really like it when they were all staring at you?" Jessica suddenly asked.

My eyes flew up to see that Jessica was now looking me in the eye.

Jessica's deep, brown, beautiful eyes.

Staring down into them, with my hand going up and down on my cock that was coated with Jessica's saliva, was just too much.

I was losing control.

Before I could answer Jessica, my body suddenly convulsed, and I groaned as I felt myself tip over the edge. Without warning my cock let loose the first stream of cum, which hit Jessica in the belly area of her tank top. She yelped and quickly stepped back as I continued to cum ropes of semen, landing on the floor with audible splurts.

I continued to gasp as my hand kept coaxing out load after load of cum. It was amazing, and my toes were curling up as the pleasure of the overwhelming orgasm flooded my body. I'd not cum like that in a long time, if ever.

I'd no idea how long it was, but finally I calmed down. The floor in front of me was coated with streaks of my cum, and Jessica was standing just outside of my cock's orgasm range, with one rope of cum stained into her tank top.

"Oh my god" she breathed in a small voice.

I let go of my cock as it softened, leaning back onto the table with a satisfied sigh.

"Shit" I said, out of breath.

Jessica grabbed a tissue paper and began dabbing her tank top to remove my cum stain.

"Oh no" I quickly stood up and went over to her, careful to not step on my cum. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay" Jessica said, and I was relieved to see that she was smiling. "But you could've warned me!"

I grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I suddenly lost control!"

We spent the next few minutes cleaning up the floor, and after getting dressed I waited for Jessica to lock up the studio before we left the building together.

"Hey" I said as we walked along the park just outside the art building. Jessica looked at me.

"Just now you asked if I really liked it when clothed women are staring at me naked." I hesitated for a moment before coming clean to Jessica.

"I think I do. It's a fetish, probably. But I hope you don't think i'm weird or anything for being into that kind of stuff."

I turned to Jessica, who was watching me with bright eyes. And then she smiled.

"Of course not, Mike. So you've got a kink; everyone does! Nothing shameful about that." Jessica grinned, and as the evening sun illuminated her figure, I felt my cock stiffen again.

Damn, I thought as we continued to walk on. This would be a fun week.

yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers