Modeling Her New Toy for Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

He groaned. "That feels so good." His words were muffled into the cushion.

Jenelle fucked him with her finger for several seconds before adding a second. As he adjusted, she became more aggressive. He was moaning and arching his ass upward, pressing into her fingers as she buried them deep inside him.

"Just like you did to me the first time we made love, baby," she purred, continuing to probe him deeply. "You put your fingers into my pussy first before you shoved your beautiful cock inside me."

"I'm gonna come," he warned. "Talk like that, and I'm gonna come!"

"No!" She withdrew her fingers immediately. His asshole was well lubed. He was holding himself open for her.

He was ready.

Jenelle scooted close to his ass and gripped the base of the feeldoe's shaft, pointing the tip at his opened hole. She made contact, the tip slipping only millimeters into the opening he had offered to her.

Whether it was Duncan arching his butt up to take her inside, or whether it was Jenelle's lustful thrust that created the action, the shaft slid inside an inch. Then, in an action that she had imagined countless times as she had masturbated to the thought of his deflowering, she paused and said, "I'm going to fuck you now, Duncan. Give me your cute little bottom. Open up for me and take me inside of you. I want to go deep. Take me deep, baby." With that, in one slow, sexy, gentle but insistent push, she entered him, sliding the shaft of her fake cock inch by inch into that part of him which had never before been opened and filled so completely, so lovingly.

Entranced, Jenelle watched her blue cock disappear inside her lover's asshole. God, it was sexy! She trembled at the sight, her breasts shimmying with the motion. When she was sealed against his flanks, she backed out slowly.

Duncan gasped. "No. Don't take it out."

She pushed back in, this time faster.

He arched his butt up to meet her thrust.

"My god, Jenelle! What are you doing to me? It feels so good." He pushed himself up on his elbows to turn around and look at her. She smiled at him.

"I'm fucking you with my cock, Duncan. I love how it feels. I love how it looks. You're taking it so well, baby. Let me fuck you good." Jenelle pistoned in and out of his ass, the bulb in her vagina sliding across her G-spot with the action. Duncan buried his face in the cushion, groans coming in time with her thrusts into him.

What a sound! What an erotic, incredibly sexy sound! She continued fucking him, reaching up to grab his shoulders and pushing in deep, bottoming out, her crotch sealed against his ass, and she began grinding, squirming against him.

It felt incredible!

He was panting.

"Take it, baby. Take my cock inside you. I'm your lover, fucking you, making you feel so good."

"Unngh," was his reply, followed quickly by, "Oh, god—you're touching me in places I didn't even know I could feel, Jenelle. It's fantastic."

"Shhh," she whispered into his ear. "It's supposed to feel great, baby. I love fucking you."

Jenelle was getting close to a massive orgasm. Her actions were not only bumping the bulb end of the feeldoe repeatedly against her G-spot, they were also now forcing her hard and thrumming clit against the ridges in the crook of the divine toy she was wearing to fuck her lover. The intensity of the stimulation was bringing her dangerously close.

Her breaths were coming in ragged excitement, rasping out of her heaving chest. She gripped Duncan's shoulders tightly, sensing the inevitable.

"I love you, baby," she managed, tears of happiness now escaping from the corner of her eyes. "And I'm gonna come so hard. Spurt for me Duncan. Come with me!" She tightened, and the orgasm hit her. "Now! Come with me now!"

Dropping her hands to encircle his chest, she grabbed him and squeezed, oblivious to anything except the explosive climax that was rocking her world. Her pussy was spasming around the bulb repeatedly, contracting, releasing, contracting again in waves of ecstasy.

Duncan was grunting through his own orgasm, powerful jets of cum spurting from the end of his cock, landing on the side of the sofa, dribbling down to puddle on the rug as his asshole clenched and released the cock she had buried inside of him, ripples of pleasure swirling through his anal walls as his asshole hungrily gripped and clenched at the fullness that had invaded him.

They shuddered together through the final stages of their orgasms. With the last spasms, they lay spent. Exhausted. Utterly and blissfully emptied.

Panting breaths soon quieted. She lay on his back, her breasts pressed tightly against him.

He stirred. "Take it out, baby."

She moved a hand to the sofa cushion, planted it to the side of him, and pushed herself up, grimacing at the motion of the bulb inside her torturously sensitive pussy. She began backing the shaft out of his asshole.

"Slowly—do it slow, Jenelle," he groaned.

She eased up on her motion, slowed to a careful, smooth, gingerly orchestrated extraction. Jenelle watched in satisfaction as her fake cock slid out of her lover's no-longer virginal bottomhole. Kneeling behind him, she planted tender kisses on his naked asscheeks.

"My baby," she soothed, her voice liquid and peaceful. "My precious lover is now no longer a virgin. I've been inside you, Duncan. I've pushed deep into you and made you come by fucking you with my pretty blue cock." Jenelle was overcome with tenderness and love for her man.

She rose and pulled down the panties, sliding the opening over her fake cock, then used the panties to grip the shaft and pull the bulb out of her vagina. Laying the feeldoe to the side, she rose, stepped to the slumped and exhausted form of her man, and took his hand.

"Let's go to bed, baby," she said. "I want your big, strong arms around me, holding me as I snuggle against you."

He looked at her dreamily, eyelids rising slowly as a smile formed on his face. His words made her tingle all over: "I love that you were the one to take my virginity, Jenelle. Nobody else can have it now. You're my lady."

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers