Modeling Underwear for the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had to admit to that, although Violet did not know about any such thing. She had never worn panties like that. She considered asking Miss Bixley about them, but decided that might only make her appear silly.

"In any case, for a jock strap, in distinction from these thongs, the straps pass around the base of the buttocks up to the waistband at the sides." She ran her finger along the base of his muscular cheeks. She had to admire how taught and tight these cheeks were. "Straps like that could very well be evident under a pair of tight slacks. In either case, though" she gave his butt a few little pats, "the wiggling of the bottom will at least still be evident."

The girls resisted the impulse to laugh, or even giggle. They knew if they did that she would stop the gentle paddling. They found it rather cute to see Miss Bixley lightly spanking Danny's bottom, his big muscular butt jiggling with the patting.

Daniel was thinking that he would like to move on to the next pair. He was feeling quite naked in these thongs, and it didn't help that Miss Bixley was accentuating the point by giving him affectionate pats on his bottom. His penis continued to swell.

"Okay, Daniel, why don't you turn back around."

He was reluctant, but he did as he was told.

Pamela's eyes widened as he turned around. She could tell that he did appear to have swelled. The pouch was pulling out away from his body.

Miss Bixley continued to lecture. "There are even strapless pouches that have, of course, the front pouch." She ran her finger along his hardening penis. "And a waistband with no securing back straps whatsoever. It helps to be particularly big in the pouch to keep these on." She slid all four of her fingers along his hardening cock and squeezed to emphasize her point.

When she did so she could instantly tell that he was hardening. Her face flushed and her heart accelerated. She quickly turned him back around and said, "Alright then, um, Daniel, why don't you get into the next garment. You can, uh, take your time, as I have a few notes to go over." She really didn't. She just wanted to give him time to "relax."

Pamela smiled at her knowingly, but Miss Bixley wouldn't return her glance. The other girls just silently followed the sight of the naked masculine butt making its way back to the partition.

Daniel did stay a bit longer behind the partition. However, it was partly due to the fact that he was having a bit of difficulty getting the next pair on.

As Daniel came out from behind the partition, Violet chirped, "What is that!" Nobody could help but giggle. Even Pamela was amused, although her attention was more seriously drawn to what was now a very clear, detailed outline of Daniel's penis and testicles. Daniel was wearing Italian spandex boxers.

It looked like the shiny, stretched fabric had been molded to his penis like freeze dried plastic. Every inch of Daniel's penis was outlined in specific detail. You could see the crown, the sulcus, and the thick length of the shaft, as well as two meaty balls. There was even lots of thin ridges for the pubic hairs. The girls weren't particularly pleased to see that, but the hairs were easy to ignore with the bright, spandex wrapped penis so boldly displayed. It looked to the girls like he had a big, fat sausage in his shorts, and it seemed to be appreciably bigger than when it was hanging out naked from his briefs.

Miss Bixley had to smile as well. "Yes, well, um, it was Peppino Gheduzzi in Italy who recognized the importance of elasticity in fabrics to improve comfort and support. He proposed the idea to Du Pont and subsequently the first Lycra was developed. You can see how tightly it molds to the skin." She stifled a laugh as she waved her hand across his penis. "Um, if you want persons to really get a good sense of what your body looks like, short of see through, well this is the fabric for you."

"Goodness, Miss Bixley," Emma observed, "the material looks so smooth, like plastic."

"Yes, Emma, Spandex was created in the late 1950s and was actually developed by Du Pont."

"Oh, Miss Bixley," Elizabeth asked, "Can we see how it feels as well?"

"Yes, well, um, certainly." She directed her comments to Daniel. "Daniel, please, why don't you give the girls an opportunity to see what it feels like."

Daniel got a bit of a nervous look in his face, but certainly this would be expected of a model, to let the audience appreciate the fabric. "Yea, okay, um sure, Miss Bixley."

He turned first to Emma, who blushed as the tightly wrapped big penis approached her desk, coming to rest like a brightly blue packaged fat hot dog stretched across her eyes. She resisted the obvious and ran her finger instead up and down his side. "Oh yes, it's like so smooth."

Daniel then worked his away around the semi-circle. Next up was Violet. She declined the offer. "Oh, golly, no, that's okay," she said, clearly flustered at even the thought.

He then turned to Elizabeth, who was sincerely curious about how the material clung to the body. She noted, as her fingers trailed across his shaft, "It's good, Miss Bixley, that you got a model with such a big penis, as we can really see how the fabric molds so tightly against it."

Emma giggled at that, but Miss Bixley just smiled in agreement. "Yes, well, Lizzie, that was my intention. I'm glad you can appreciate the benefits of his penis."

"Yes, I do," Elizabeth responded, her eyes becoming somewhat glazed as she gazed closely at it, feeling the curves and ridges of the head of his penis.

Daniel closed his eyes. The palms of his hands felt wet.

Pamela grinned, knowing it would shortly be her opportunity.

Miss Bixley, however, might have intervened if she had noticed precisely where Elizabeth was exploring. She was still standing behind Daniel and could not see that Elizabeth was actually drawing her finger up and down Daniel's cock.

Daniel was not entirely certain what he should do, but he assumed that this must be part of his modeling responsibility since Miss Bixley was not interrupting.

Next up was Ashley. She concentrated her exploration on the head of his penis, now quite swollen beneath the Spandex. She was herself much more interested in the organ than the garment. Her face flushed and she giggled with some embarrassment as she felt the ridge and curves of the round, swelling head.

"Don't you hog it now, Ashley," Pamela scolded.

Miss Bixley furrowed her brow, not quite sure what Pamela meant by that.

When Daniel turned to her, Pamela was not the last bit subtle. She openly stroked and fondled Daniel's swollen cock.

Daniel's face was turning red as the blood flowed into his head and his cock..

"Miss Bixley," volunteered Emma, "his thing is getting bigger and bigger."

Miss Bixley moved up to Daniel's side and looked down. "Oh my!" Miss Bixley exclaimed. Daniel's cock could not push out the stretch material very far, even with its hardening state, but its girth and length had clearly grown to an impressive size.

Miss Bixley didn't want to embarrass Daniel by acting shocked or disturbed. The last thing she needed was the administration to be informed of some calamitous scandal, as if Daniel and the girls were all traumatized. She needed to remain calm, to maintain her composure.

"Well, yes, girls," speaking in a matter-of-fact voice, as if this happens every day, "Daniel has indeed developed a bit of an erection."

"Miss Bixley!" protested Violet. "That's just a bit!?"

Miss Bixley turned to the girls. "Let's not forget who we are, young ladies: professional designers. Frankly, Daniel is in fact being very helpful to us. With Daniel's consideration, we are now able to see how the male erection appears within the undergarment. Some of these were in fact designed specifically for such events." She looked into his eyes, appealing to him with her smile. "Don't you be concerned about it Daniel, it's perfectly fine."

This was now precisely Daniel's fantasy. Thelma Lou, um, Miss Bixley, was actually wanting him to show her his manhood, his erect manhood. Well, it wasn't precisely the same fantasy. He had not imagined that it would be in front of a bunch of upper class girls that generally looked down on him. He would have preferred this in the privacy of her office. But, the benefits would appear to outweigh the costs, at least at the moment. "Well, sure, um, Miss Bixley."

At his acceptance of the situation, Miss Bixley breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe she would get out of this without any trouble after all. "Alright then, um, Daniel, why don't you try on the next pair. And, um, you can take a bit more time changing, this time, if you wish. I will speak to the girls about the development of Spandex."

Daniel retreated to the partition.

Miss Bixley was hoping that he would take the extra time to lose his erection. Daniel, however, misunderstood, completely. He thought she wanted him to take the time to get a really good, full erection. Once he removed the Spandex briefs, he ran his fist up and down the shaft of his cock so that it would get good and hard. He then put on the next pair. "I'm ready, Miss Bixley."

"Good Daniel, alright then, well, girls, Daniel will now be showing for us a more conservative pair of briefs: a pair of Jockey Elance Knit boxers. These are so straightforward in appearance that, frankly, they could pass as outer-garment shorts."

However, not the way they now appeared on Daniel. When he emerged from behind the partition he was demonstrating a very evident, stiff erection. The cotton boxers were quite conservative in appearance, but not when there was a big hard rod pushing out in front.

"Wow!" exclaimed Ashley. "Miss Bixley!" added Violet.

Miss Bixley turned back to look at Daniel walking up. She was at first a bit nonplussed herself, but she again quickly gathered her composure. "Yes, girls, well, you can certainly see how the erect penis appears differently in a pair of loose boxers."

Elizabeth quickly raised her hand and started wagging it in the air. "Miss Bixley, Miss Bixley, please, can I see how if feels in this pair?" The other girls were jealous that they had not asked first. Even Violet now was getting over her anxiety and feeling at least a bit curious. Well, actually, very curious.

Miss Bixley didn't know for sure what to say.

Daniel could see that she was uncertain. He wanted to let her know that he would be a good model. He would go the extra mile. Before she could say anything, he went up to Elizabeth so that she could feel his hard cock through the cotton.

Elizabeth grinned ear to ear as she reached out and touched the head.

"Yes, well," Miss Bixley finally spoke, "um, Daniel is now wearing, as I said, a pair of Jockey Elance Knit boxers. You can see the large elastic band, loose fitting pant legs, and button fly." 'Thank goodness for that,' she thought.

Elizabeth wrapped her fingers around the round bulb of his head. "You can get a lot better grip on his thing through the boxers, Miss Bixley," Elizabeth reported, always wanting to be the student to make the insightful observations.

The other girls were losing their patience. Ashley, pushing on the floor with her feet, moving her desk closer so that she could feel him as well. Once Ashley had moved in on Elizabeth's left, so did Emma on her right, although having to try to crowd out Violet to do it. Violet, however, shifted her desk back to make room. In little time at all, there were the hands of three girls all feeling, stroking, and fondling Daniel's erect cock.

This was not Daniel's original fantasy, but he had to admit that this could in fact be a close second, and it didn't hurt that he was letting the girls do this for Miss Bixley, with her even watching them explore his erect dick.

And, their fingers did feel good. Frankly, prior to this he had very little experience in having the hand of a girl fondling him, exploring him. Now, he had the hands of three very pretty, rich girls, giggling as they felt, touched, and squeezed his cock. This was more than just not so bad; this was actually really, really good.

"Uh, girls," Miss Bixley interrupted. "I think that's probably enough." It was quite clear that the girls were losing their professional objectivity. "Why don't you make another change, Daniel."

"Hey, I missed my turn," Pamela complained. Miss Bixley scolded her with a glance. Pamela got the message.

Miss Bixley paused with anxiety as she looked at her notes. The next pair would be even more of a problem.

"Ready, Miss Bixley," Daniel announced.

Miss Bixley took a deep breath and began to read from her notes. "The 'bikini' bathing suit was invented in 1946 by two Frenchmen, Jacques Heim and Louis Reard. They in fact named it after the Bikini Atoll in the Marshall Islands, which, of course you know from your American History class, was the site of atomic bomb testing."

The French Bikini Daniel was wearing was not nearly so tight as the Spandex, but still tighter than the briefs, and much, much smaller. In order for his cock to remain covered, it had to be pushed well down toward the left. But, even then, the waist band, if you could call it that, barely reached over the head. Daniel was in fact holding down the waistband to keep his cock from popping out.

Even Miss Bixley was a bit flustered. "Um, it was, of course, named after the Bikini Atoll because the swimsuit was so small. Only covering just the bare minimum, at least at that time."

"Miss Bixley," Ashley warned, "I don't think it's gonna stay inside." Pamela certainly hoped not.

Miss Bixley tried to keep moving forward, hoping that somehow they would get through this. "Um, it's not so small as the thong, but, as you can see, they are cut rather low, well beneath the waist, um, well, goodness, uh," Miss Bixley tried some levity to ease the tension. "Daniel's little man is even having a hard time staying indoors."

"He's not so little, Miss Bixley," Pamela corrected.

Miss Bixley couldn't disagree. "No, no, that's true, Pamela."

Pamela had a suggestion. "Perhaps it would be useful to just let him out, Miss Bixley."

"What!?" Violet shrieked. She couldn't believe Pamela was suggesting that.

"How else will we understand the fit, if we don't actually see how it fits?"

Frankly, Miss Bixley was curious herself, very curious, but not for that reason.

Daniel made the decision for her. He let go of the waistband, and the strength, the pressure, of his erection quickly pulled it away from his waist.

His cock then started to pull up, wanting to stand straight up rather than be forced down to the side.

The girls watched transfixed as they saw the movement through his briefs. It was like it was alive, trying to escape to the tight confines, and soon the head of his beast appeared over the top, coming full into view. Their eyes widened at the sight. It was so bulbous, so red, so engorged. Even Pamela was impressed, as was Miss Bixley. Her heart was pounding.

Once over the edge, past the elastic, the shaft quickly slid up straight, boldly climbing out and pushing down on the waistband.

"Wow," Ashley said quietly, speaking for all them, as his naked, stiff cock was now jutting out from his body.

It was indeed a very impressive demonstration of the force of his hard cock. Miss Bixley gathered herself, and him. She strode up to him and firmly grasped her cock in her hand. She pretended to casually laugh, "Well, we can certainly see that the French bikini is not particularly effective at containing the male erection." She was gripping his cock just below the head and thinking what an impressive handful he provided. She lightly caressed the swollen red bulb with her thumb. She was looking at Daniel with her large sparkling eyes and dimpled cheeks while speaking to the class. She was having difficulty focusing her thoughts. She could feel herself becoming warm between her legs. His cock felt so good in her hand. She knew that if she held it any longer she would start to openly stroke her fist up and down the shaft. She let go of it and said breathlessly, "Alright Daniel, um, why don't you get on the next pair."

Daniel responded, his voice also a little shaky, "Yes, ma'am." He didn't bother to try to shove his erection back down into his briefs. There seemed little point in doing that now. The girls watched as it waved in the air with his movements, like a construction crane that was grossly overextended and could not maintain a steady position.

Daniel was not long behind the partition, and he was frankly very surprised, befuddled more accurately, with the next pair.

As he emerged from behind the partition, Miss Bixley was equally surprised. These were not the right pair. He was suppose to emerge wearing Italian jump shorts, but was instead wearing a pair of lace, crotchless panties that were even too small for him. 'Where did those come from?' she wondered. She had checked and double-checked the boxes last night. 'How could this have happened?' She looked back at the girls, confused over this odd, very odd, error.

The girls though were frankly delighted, as Daniel's erection was now entirely open to view, although dropping a bit down with the embarrassment of wearing such feminine attire. The expression on Pamela's face though caught Miss Bixley's attention. She had a rather self-satisfying, knowing grin, and Miss Bixley then knew what happened. She had slipped a pair of her own panties into the box.

Miss Bixley knew that if she exposed the fraud it would only embarrass Daniel. He was such an insecure boy, how could he live down wearing girlie panties in front of a bunch of girls? She could see that his erection was already going down, feeling uncomfortable wearing what was clearly girlish panties, and obscene ones at that. She decided to try to make up a reasonable cover story.

"Well, Daniel, is, uh, wearing a facsimile of an early Egyptian garment. It was developed by Cleopatra, to be worn only by her most favored of male slaves." She turned to smile to the class, "for obvious reasons. Only the most bold, the most masculine, of men could wear this apparel, particularly in the presence of the Queen."

Daniel was now standing beside her, his cock only half erect. He was feeling better with Miss Bixley's explanation, but he still felt a bit silly. The lacy fabric was so obviously, grossly feminine. It even had little pink bows framing the open flap through which his cock and balls were sticking, hanging, out.

Miss Bixley though had an explanation for that as well. She grasped the opening with the fingers of her left hand to bring the attention of the girls to the little bows. "The Egyptian version did not have these bows, but they were typically adorned with frill and decoration that had an exaggerated feminine quality. The intention was to further magnify the man's masculinity by contrasting his impressive genitalia with feminine accouterments." She then took hold of his cock with her right hand, and openly stroked her fist up and down the shaft. "We need to get the full effect of this garment."

Elizabeth asked, "Can I help too, Miss Bixley?"

Pamela scowled. Elizabeth always wanted to insert herself in every class exercise, and was now beating her again to the punch, or, more accurately, beating her to the beating of Danny.

"Well, certainly Lizzie, if you would like." Miss Bixley knew that Daniel would enjoy it. How could a boy not enjoy a pretty girl playing with his cock? This could be a very effective way of helping him ignore the fact that he was wearing girl's panties. Miss Bixley led Daniel by his cock over to Elizabeth's desk

Elizabeth had a serious look on her face. She had felt intimidated by Danny's big penis when she first touched it, and she was determined not to be so tentative again. Miss Bixley had given her the responsibility of getting Daniel's erection back and she would not fail. She had never failed in any class assignment and wasn't about to now.