Modeling Underwear for the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She boldly grasped Daniel's half erect cock, and quickly began to slide her little fist up and down the shaft. Her lack of experience was evident, but she made up for it with her enthusiasm.

She could feel the sausage beginning to swell. She looked up at him through her round spectacles. "Do you like it when a girl handles your testicles? I'll do that too, if you want."

Danny really wouldn't know what he would or wouldn't like, having not experienced much of anything with a girl before, but that certainly did sound nice. He silently nodded. He really wanted Miss Bixley to handle him, but the feel of the more diminutive, innocent hand of Lizzie did have its own special appeal.

"Okay," Elizabeth replied. She stuck her tongue out as she concentrated on carefully fondling his balls with her left hand while she continued to stroke him up and down with her right. She looked at Miss Bixley for approval, who did indeed smile in return. Elizabeth grinned proudly at the demonstration of her ambidextrousness, and said, "It's like when you pat your tummy and rub your head." She always had to make an observation. She looked up at Daniel, "but stroking a penis is a lot more fun."

Violet and Ashley blushed at the boldness of her remark. Emma and Pamela were equally surprised. She was perfectly correct in what she said, but they wouldn't think that a good girl would say such a thing. Certainly not in public. Elizabeth though always had to share her observations, her thoughts, even if they were a bit radical for the class.

The other girls were now quite jealous. Ashley asked, "Can I feel it too, Miss Bixley?"

Miss Bixley felt that it would be useful if all of them had the opportunity to study more closely, to explore, the erect male penis. It was so disappointing to discover how inexperienced they were, and what better place to learn than within the classroom? "Well certainly Ashley. In fact, why don't you get up here on Daniel's right. Emma, you can be on the left."

Emma replied, "Oh, that's alright, Miss Bixley, I think I would just prefer to watch."

"Are you sure, dear?" Miss Bixley didn't want any of the girls to feel apprehensive about this opportunity.

Pamela though knew what the problem was. "Emma has a boyfriend," she teased.

Ashley turned once again to her. "Pamela!"

"I do not!" Emma protested. It was true. She didn't. But she wanted to at least act as if Bobby was her boyfriend, and Pamela was right that Emma would have felt that it wasn't right for her to handle another guy's penis, even if Bobby never even found out about it.

Miss Bixley did not push her. She understood that it was best to be patient with girls at a time like this. She certainly did not want to pressure a girl to handle a guy's cock before she was actually ready. She turned to Violet. "Violet, would you like to take Emma's place?"

"Me?!" Violet was surprised that Miss Bixley turned to her. Pamela was the obvious choice, but Miss Bixley knew that Pamela didn't really need the experience, nor did she perhaps deserve the opportunity, given her practical joke with the panties.

"Of course, Violet. I think you will do a wonderful job. As you can see Daniel is now quite erect and there is plenty of room for three girls. Here, I will get behind Daniel and so be right next to you all the time."

Violet's little heart was pounding as she got up from her desk and came to stand to the left of Daniel. Ashley had already taken her position to his right. Miss Bixley stood close to her back, placing her left hand on her back to reassure and steady her.

"Here, Violet," Elizabeth bent Daniel's erect cock over to his left to help Violet grab hold.

Violet took a deep breath and wrapped her little fingers around the thick shaft. "Good girl," Miss Bixley exclaimed, patting her on the back.

"What's it feel like?" Ashley asked.

Violet though responded with her own question. "Most guys really aren't this big, are they Miss Bixley?"

"Absolutely not, Violet. But, it's not like I have seen a lot myself." All of the girls giggled at that admission. Miss Bixley patted Daniel on the shoulder as she continued, "But, I can say with some confidence that Daniel is indeed quite large. Notice the thickness of his shaft?"

"Oh yes," Violet responded. "I can just barely get my hand around it."

Daniel was beginning to feel a bit weak in the legs. This was doing wonders for his self-esteem, but straining his staying power.

Ashley joined in. "I like the big red head." She gently grabbed the crown with her right hand. The tip was pressed firmly against her palm as she explored its soft curves and ridges with her fingers. "It looks like it's all angry and red, but it's so soft."

Daniel sighed with pleasure at the innocent but sensual touch of her fingers.

Violet was still just holding on to the shaft. It was Ashley's turn to encourage her. "Violet," Ashley suggested, "You can rub it up and down while I do the top part."

"Okay," Violet quietly agreed. "It's so hard, Miss Bixley," she observed, as her hand shyly slid up and down the shaft while Ashley ran her fingers and palm all over and around the crown.

Daniel could feel his balls swelling and tightening, as did Elizabeth observe. "Miss Bixley," she announced, "Daniel's testicles are actually getting smaller as his penis is getting larger!"

"Oh yes," Miss Bixley said, pleased with the studious observation of Elizabeth. "This happens as the young man gets more aroused."

"I'll play with them," Elizabeth volunteered. They were indeed tighter to his body, but there was still plenty for Elizabeth to grab hold.

"Be careful, Lizzie, not to squeeze them," Miss Bixley warned.

"I know, Miss Bixley," Elizabeth complained. She never liked it when someone suggested that she didn't know how to do something correctly. She felt she was an expert in almost everything, including things for which she actually had no experience. She did, however, take Miss Bixley's advice, and was quite gently cupping and fondling Daniel's testicles.

Daniel now had three girls exploring, fondling, caressing, and stroking his fully exposed cock. His balls felt awfully tight and swollen. He really didn't think he could last too much longer, but he certainly didn't want to embarrass himself, or Miss Bixley, by actually cumming right in front of everyone. He surely didn't think Miss Bixley wanted him to do that.

Miss Bixley moved up close behind Daniel. She felt a desire, a very intense desire, to grasp hold herself of this young man's noble cock. It looked so desirable, so bold, so large. She was now quite jealous of the girls. As she shifted her legs to get right up behind him, she could feel that she was quite wet between her thighs. Her hands even felt like they itched to reach out for this stiff, hard cock. But, it was best, it was appropriate, as a professor, to place the interests of her students in front of her own desires. Class time was students' time, and what was clearly best for them right now was nurturing their understandable curiosity regarding Daniel's penis.

Perhaps she would have her own time in the future. She moved up very close behind Daniel and slid one hand under his arm and around his body to lightly stroke and caress his taught, well defined chest. This was a reasonable close second to actually handling his cock, as she had never been with a guy before who was in such good shape, so well defined.

She even pressed her breasts up against his back, subtly caressing the muscles of his back with the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples. She could not be so bold, so obvious, that the students could tell what she was doing with her titties, but she did hope that Daniel would notice.

And he did. The feel of the girls' hands on his cock and balls was pure delight. One could not understate the pleasure of having innocent girls' fingers crawling, exploring, up and down one's cock and around the testes. But, the fact that Miss Bixley was also pressing, intentionally pressing, her breasts against his back, as she caressed the muscles of his chest, lightly flicking his nipples while her own erect nipples pressed against his back, their stiffness contrasting so nicely with the soft feel of her fleshy boobs, was a very, very close second.

Elizabeth felt Daniel's testicles tighten further. She had to ask. "Oh my, Daniel, are you going to have an ejaculation?"

Miss Bixley whispered in his ear, "Let yourself go, Danny. It will be good for the girls." She paused, then added, "And for me. Will you do it for me too?"

With that remark Daniel had a slip of the tongue. He whispered back, "Oh yes, Thelma Lou."

Miss Bixley giggled, as did the girls. Miss Bixley didn't mind. She knew about the Andy Griffith Club and how many of the boys felt she looked like Thelma Lou. Daniel though blushed, and Miss Bixley could feel his embarrassment in the slumping of his shoulders, which were previously pulled back in pride as the girls' fingers danced over his body. She let him know that he should not feel bad. In fact, on the contrary:

She whispered back, "If you come back tomorrow, Daniel, I will be your Thelma Lou." She pressed her breasts hard against his back, pinched his nipple and said, "Thelma Lou will do whatever you want."

With that his cock exploded in fury. "Miss Bixley!" he exclaimed as a mighty gush of cum burst from his cock and splashed against the palm of Ashley's hand.

"Oh my!" Ashley exclaimed as she felt the wet slop hit her palm. She quickly pulled away her hand, not wanting to get any more of his sticky man stuff on her hand.

"Keep stroking Violet!" Pamela called out. She knew that Violet's first impulse would be to let go, but it was important to keep stroking if you really wanted to get the best eruptions.

It was a helpful encouragement. Violet held on, not wanting to disappoint the girls, and now enjoying the feel of his cock pulsating and jerking in her hand as his eruptions pulsed through the shaft.

Elizabeth did let go and pull back, understandably so, for with the removal of Ashley's hand Daniel's cock was aimed directly at her, still sitting in her classroom desk. There was really very little way for her to escape.

Daniel's next shot though fell well short of her body, falling safely onto her notebook.

However, for Elizabeth, this was just as bad, actually worse. "Oh no!" she squealed, fearing that all of her careful notes and treasured texts would become soiled, stained, perhaps ruined, by getting soaked through by wet gobs of cum. She quickly leaned forward, covering her notepad and books with her hands and arms, only to receive the subsequent shots onto the sleeves of her white blouse, and then even some into her hair and onto her face. She did not, however, pull away, feeling that it would be much easier to clean off herself than to clean off her precious books and notes.

Besides, she was frankly curious what it would be like to experience a guy raining his cum down onto her face and body, and this was one interest that she probably could not admit to having. Having to protect her books and notes was then as much of a compelling cover story as it was a real concern.

Emma and Ashley though were simply shocked. "Lizzie!" they shouted, "Watch out!" "Duck!"

Pamela, however, was more encouraging. "Go for it girl!" She was frankly impressed, with all of them. She had to admit that she was impressed that Violet continue to man the cock, jerking the shaft hard while Daniel burst out blasts of cum, and that Lizzie did not in fact duck or hide as Daniel spurted glob after glob onto her blouse, face, and hair.

Violet and Daniel were frankly unaware of where the splashes were falling. Violet's eyes were fixed solely on Daniel's cock, maintaining her concentration on properly jerking the shaft. Daniel's eyes were half closed, lost in the feel of his throbbing, bursting cock, the waves of pleasure sweeping through him as he leaned back against the soft, lovely breasts of Thelma Lou; one of her hands squeezing the muscles of chest, the other now fondling a tight butt cheek. These two hands, along with the feel of her sweet boobs, might be giving him as much pleasure as the hands of the girls. It was certainly the best orgasm of his life, and for the moment he only wanted to dwell, bask, in the bliss of its pleasure.

When he was done he did finally open his eyes, and saw what he had in fact done. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry Elizabeth," for the first time that day actually speaking directly to one of the girls.

Elizabeth did feel rather silly, her face and blouse all splattered with cum. There was even some dripping off her spectacles. However, Elizabeth was always a trooper when it came to course work and class exercises. She was not about to complain at this point. "That's okay, Danny, I could have ducked." That was true, and all of the girls, with the exception of Pamela, were curious as to why she hadn't.

Miss Bixley came to her support. "Well, I do believe that Elizabeth deserves some well earned extra credit."

That was always music to Elizabeth's ears. "Golly, Miss Bixley," she said, as cum slid down her cheek, dripped off her face and fell onto her blouse, "Let's have Danny model again next week and I'll do it again!"

"Hey, not fair," Ashley complained, "Next time I get the extra credit."

Miss Bixley, though, realized that this was largely up to Daniel. She moved around to Daniel's side, grasped his softening but still thick and now wet sausage in her hand, and looked imploringly at him. "Would you be willing to try on more undies for the girls?"

"Sure, Miss Bixley, if you want me to."

"Why don't you stop by my office tomorrow." She smiled mischievously and said, "Thelma Lou will need to take some additional measurements for a proper fitting."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please do cast a vote, and offer any suggestions for other stories. Once again, my thanks to Sack for this suggestion, my apologies if my effort was not up to par.