Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

I was in motion again, now to buy lingerie. Frank had bettered my plan. Instead of bra and panties, I could see Huni in any outfit I wanted. Outfits that would require complete disrobing. Outfits that would bare her body to me, completely naked an glorious. And when the outfit went on, she would be, perhaps, even more exciting. And to top if off, Frank added a set. Instead of simple, backdrops, he brought his bed from home. It as a full-sized bed, covered in a red satiny sheet and purple pillows. This is where Huni would be. This, was where she would model.

I don't know how clearly I describe the feeling and arousal of seeing Huni strip down to her bra and panties, knowing she wasn't done. She was so nervous to out on the black teddy I had bought for her. She looked so fragile through the glass. So timid. If only she knew I was there! But then she wouldn't have continued. The bra came unclasped. So easily, so without worry. She opened it and slid it off in so quick a motion.

I saw her breasts. Her wonderful, Chinese breasts with her tiny brown nipples and dark flesh. I wanted to cry. I could feel the tears in my eyes as I witnessed so pure a sight of beauty. And he wasn't done! A smooth, quick motion brought those panties down. Her breasts jiggled. her foot stumbled. Her thin, dark bush sprung into view.

Huni discarded her undergarments and stood completely bare, completely vulnerable for a time that my mind now used to define eternity. She looked at herself, as if her own eyes had to witness the absolute stunning body that stretch beneath them.

These sessions I had to watch. Each moment my eyes were off her, I could feel my life slip away. I was addicted to the sight of her. Enchanted by the presence of her. And aroused by the position of her.

Frank started her off with the same basic poses she had grown to know. Again, she became comfortable and at ease. Again, Frank moved to the next step of his plan. For the first time, he had music in the background. It was classical. It wasn't loud, but easily heard.

"Huni, I think these shots are coming out well, but, if you're willing, I'd like to try something different."

"Ok. What is it?"

"Well, lingerie photos require the woman to be more... sexy... if you will. To look like she's in the mood."

"Oh." The words brought fear t her again. The fear of acting sexy, or the fear of NOT KNOWING HOW to act sexy I wasn't sure.

"Don't get me wrong, I think you look very sexy. But you look so nice. So pure. I want you look like..." Frank looked to be searching for words.

"Like what?" Huni asked.

"Like... you're about to make love."

Huni froze. "You mean have sex?'

"Yes."

"I don't know... I don't know if I can do that."

"I'll help you."

Frank walked over to Huni. He took her hand, and gently brought it to her chest. "Like this..." Huni started blankly as Frank moved her own fingers up and down her cleavage.

"Look at the camera..." he was again so smooth. So casual.

Huni looked at the camera.

"Imagine it's the perfect man. The man of your dreams, right here in front of you. He is yours, and you are his. Huni opened her lips. "You can feel him -- through your own touch. It's his hand touching you. His fingers touching you. Like this..."

Frank took her hands, and slid them down and over her body. Huni watched as she felt her own palms caress her hips, her thighs, and her legs.

I had to sit down. It was incredible.

Frank stepped back, and again worked the camera. "Just like that, Huni. Just like that."

She continued the actions he taught her. She moved her hands down her arms, and up her legs.

"Move, Huni, move. Move with the music, move with his touch..."
Huni move don the bed. She seemed in a slow dance with herself. Touching herself, feeling herself. Her hands moved across her body, even across her breasts. Her face smiled enticingly, and warmly.

The procedure lasted for several more incredible outfits. Frank encouraged her to play with the clothes, opening up her chest, hiking the silk up her legs. Bending over, flashing panties underneath. With each new step, with each new outfit and move, Huni seemed to seduce herself. In the time I had know her, I could never picture her aroused. Now I could, and I could barely control myself.

The fourth session ended. It was the last outfit. Huni sat on the bed as Frank appeared to gather his gear. He was close to her, very close. He said something that I couldn't hear. Then, he aid it louder, this time I did hear.

"Huni..."

"Yes?" her voice sounded weak, almost exasperated.

Frank leaned in lose to her, still looking at the camera. "I want to do a nude."

Huni caught her breath. She froze with absolute frigidness.

Frank noticed she didn't reply. He turned to her, and took her hands into his. "Huni, I know it's a big step. I know it's asking a lot."

"Frank, I can't. I can't!"

"Huni..." his voice was soothing, reassuring. "My contact really likes you. He thinks you have so much potential. But he has a lot of girls to choose from, most of whom pose nude. I hate to tell you this, but I think you'll get left behind."

"Frank, I don't want to. I really don't want to."

He stroked her hair. "Huni, do you trust me?"

"She squeaked out a "Yes."

He kissed her forehead. "Then believe me. If my contact likes what he sees, he says you're in. And I have a feeling, as I'm sure you do, that he is going to REALLY like what he sees."

"But Frank. I've -- I've never been naked in front of someone, never in front of a man."

"Not even David?" he knew the answer. He was playing ignorant.

"No. David and I... we don't have sex. I'm a traditional girl."

"Ok, Huni. I don't want to force it on you."

"Will you be mad?"

"No. Just disappointed for you. You're a really beautiful girl, Huni. Really beautiful. You could be as famous as any model around. Consider this, though, Huni. You really seem to like modeling. I think it helps you discover who you are. And I think you like what you've found, despite any conflicts with your traditions. People have different points of view, Huni, that doesn't make this wrong. It doesn't make posing nude wrong."

Huni stood silently. Frank rubbed her shoulders. "I just... would feel so..."

"Exposed? Open? vulnerable? I tell you what. If it will help. I'll take off my clothes, too."

"But I'm the one in the picture!"

"How's this. I'll get in the picture with you. My contact won't mind. We'll use the camera timer."

Frank took off his shirt. "See? it's ok. You don't have to be afraid." He reached for her bra, Huni stepped back

"Just try this. You don't have to take off all your clothes. Just your bra. That might be enough for my client. If not, then you can decide if you want to pose completely nude or not."

Huni still didn't respond. Frank stepped to her, and placed his hand on her bra, on the clasp. Huni didn't speak, but she didn't move, either. "Take off the bra..." he whispered soothingly. He turned his fingers, and the clasp came undone. Frank peeled back the right cup, then the left. Huni was bare-breasted.

"You are so beautiful." He said.

Huni stood nervously as Frank peeled the strap down her left shoulder. She looked down at her own, exposed breasts. It wasn't so bad, she seemed to think. The fullness of her breasts were exposed. Her circular, brown nipples were visible. It's not like she hadn't been naked before. Just never in front of someone.

Huni let down the right strap, and Frank took the bra from her. I couldn't see from my position, but I was sure her breasts were covered in goosebumps. Frank stepped to the camera, and set the timer. Huni folded her arms across her nipples, as if she didn't want to be exposed for anything but the click of the camera. Frank stepped back to her, as bare-chested as she was. He took her arms down, then put his across her shoulder. The camera clicked.

"There, that wasn't so bad. Now wait, it will go again." A moment passed, then a second click. She looked stiff at first, totally uneasy. But slowly Frank coached her and comforted her. Slowly she began to smile, and resumed posing. She lifted her head, she leaned over, she rested on the bed sideways. Frank was gone from the pictures, but she didn't care. She obeyed him, and performed for him. Each clicked built her confidence and comfort.

"Look sexy." He said. "Like you were doing before..."

Huni melted me with her faces, her looks and her smiles. She was exquisite. Bare-chested and innocent, sexy and wonderful.

"Touch them. "Frank said. "Play with them."

She responded. She squeezed and pulled them. Petted them and massaged them. I didn't know how Frank could take it. He was right in front of her. No glass. No barriers. I could see her eyes. She was aroused. As much as she might try to deny it, she was bringing pleasure to her body. All her pent-up little girl urges were starting to break through. I wondered how long before the panties came off. And, how long until Frank would win. I knew now he was going to. He was going to fuck Huni.

Frank took the camera in hand, placing it right against her nipple. A click whirred. "How's my little model like that shot?' he asked. He took another against her breast, and then another. He moved the camera across her body, Huni giggled as the cold lens pressed against her bare flesh. "Quit it!" she cried. But because it tickled, not because it offended. Frank moved it between her legs. Huni shrieked as it pushed against her cunt. Instantly, her legs closed, breaking the camera from Frank's grasp.

She sat up on her knees, triumphant in her smile. The camera was buried between her tightly pressed legs. "What are you going to do now?" she asked as she locked her hands over panties.

Frank was at no loss for creativity in front of the beautiful, bare-breasted Asian. He promptly reached out, and squeezed Huni's right nipple. "Ouch!" she shrieked. But it was a fun shriek. Frank reached for the other one. Huni wanted to protect herself, but still guarded the camera. Her breasts flapped to the side as she tried to dodge his pinching fingers. But her he succeeded. Huni squealed again, and sat there helpless as Frank fondled her breasts for several seconds. Finally, she lifted her hands to defend herself. She fell right into Frank's trap. He broke her grasp easily, and plunged a hand down between her legs. Huni REALLY squealed, but pressed her legs tighter.

Frank laughed as she squirmed on the bed. She fell to her back, shrieking and laughing as Frank tickled her. I couldn't see where exactly he was touching, but I knew it wasn't her legs, and it certainly wasn't the camera he was in no rush to retrieve. Huni wriggled with the touch to her pussy.

Frank moved his free hand to her waist, and gripped the strap of her panties.

Huni froze, and then quickly grabbed Frank's hand. . "No!" she said in near exhaustion.

The room was instantly quiet. Frank had tried to go too far, and no they sat on the bed, wondering if their play had been broken. Frank pulled his hand from between her legs, then slid both up her stomach, over her breasts, and to her hand. Then, he moved upward, bringing her up with him.

Frank held her at arms length. The two looked into each others eyes. Frank pulled her to him. In all my watching. In all my sightings of her body and her beautiful, naked breasts, I never dreamt of experiencing this. I had been a from her, but always separated by glass. Now, Huni's breasts were touching Frank.

Nipple-to-nipple they stood, staring into each others eyes, sensing each others heartbeats. Huni's breasts were softly indented against him. Their fresh nakedness seemed to absorb the sexual lust, intent, and energy from Frank's body. God, she was beautiful! Her beautiful Asian body , so firm and toned. Naked except for a pair of red silk panties.

The camera had long stopped clicking, it was out of film. Yet the two remained together in a sexual press.

She was powerless now. Frank had awoken sensations and tinglings in her body that had waited years to surface. All her heart, all her mind, and all her culture were no match for surging feeling inside her and the inexperience to handle it. I think in those moments Huni expected to lose her virginity. In the subconscious rush, she realized what her boyfriend had warned her about. What he was so afraid of. I think she knew by now she wasn't exposing herself to be a model, she was exposing herself to be a lover.

David had warned her about Frank. He had so prophetically realized Frank's desire for sex with her. At this moment, Huni felt some remorse. And she felt some guilt. But mostly, she felt the pleasure of feeling her panties slide down her legs.

Frank had moved slowly and confidently. He slowly went to his knees, and allowed his hands to slide to her waist. He didn't look up at her, he simply lifted the two straps from her hips, and moved her panties down. I could here Huni's breath, even from my distance. She was scared, yet captivated.

Any last-ditch efforts to brush Frank off were quickly absorbed by the hot womanly pleasure that shot through her as Frank pressed his tongue to her cunt. Her jaw dropped, and her breath stuttered as she felt her first wave of sexual contact. A kiss, she could have broken from. A caress of a breast, she could have stepped away from. But a soft, curling, sliding touch to the heart of her feminine soul was irresistible. It was going to happen. Frank was going to take her virginity.

He worked his tongue inside her. I watched as her nipples grew hard and erect, and her body froze with uncertainty. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to act. Except for slight, uncontrollable gyrations of her hips, she was absolutely frozen. She started low, accidental moans. Each building wave of pleasure caught her off guard, and the shock was vocalized.

Her voice was so sweet, so pure in its sexual energy. Huni's sexual rhythm had no history, no pattern. Frank's flicking of her clitoris was like flicking her voice as well. I never heard anything so wonderful, so erotic, so maddening. At that moment I would have given anything to be Frank. I wanted to be with her, to take her into orgasm for the first time. But I stood by the wall, not even realizing at first I was humping it was watched.

I caught half of Frank's smile as he gently pushed her onto the bed. Huni fell onto the sheets, her legs and arms open. Her cunt offered to Frank, and visible to me. I expected Frank to savor each treasure of her body for hours. But I guess the lust and frustration of watching her prance and pose all these times was too much. He had been waiting for this desperately. He pulled off his pants and underwear, and I saw the tip of his rigid cock from my angle. The cock that would penetrate Huni. The cock that would make her a woman.

He descended on her in a mad rush.

"Uhhh!" Huni shrieked as his penis jammed into her. She just laid there, taking his thrusts with shrieks of a pain she had never know, but somehow didn't want to end. Frank ripped her, tore her, and pounded her with jack hammering hips. He fucked her as hard as he could, with absolutely no control. I couldn't blame him.

I could see Huni's breasts bouncing incredibly up and down her chest. I wondered what was going through her mind. All I could think of was, "I'm fucking. I'm fucking. I'm fucking."

Frank looked possessed. 'Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" he yelled driving into her with deep, long humps. Huni screamed with each one, her pitch changing with a rise and fall. Part of me still couldn't believe what I was seeing. Huni was having sex. She was having sex, and it was because of me. But it wasn't WITH me! If I hadn't taken this bet. If I hadn't given Frank the money. If I hadn't bought her outfits. I had seen her naked, but as I watched her tiny frame bouncing up and down on the bed, her lips quivering, her eyes fluttering, her mouth moaning....

Huni was having sex. Frank was fucking her. I watched his cock move inside her, out of her, and back in again. Her moans seemed like tears. His cock was hurting her as it rammed into her cunt. But she took it. She took his fucking.

Huni was fucking. Huni was fucking Frank.

What had I done?

Frank squeezed her breasts, and the extra touch of her put him over the edge. A few more plunging thrusts, then he seized up as his body exploded a healthy dose of sperm into her. I watched the deep mini-humps his body forced in her, knowing each drop of semen was going inside her.

It was done. That quickly I was out another hundred bucks. That quickly Huni was no longer a virgin. She had fucked. She had been fucked.

What had I done?

Frank slid off of Huni, whose breathing sounded much like whimpering. I listened intently, wondering how she would react now that the deed was done Wondering if she would come to tears, or even age. Or... maybe she would throw herself hungrily at Frank again.

Huni was so still. I could see the glistening moisture of her pussy, and the heaving of her chest.

"I had sex." A simple, potent understanding Frank looked at her. "I had sex." she said again. Frank took her hand. "WE had sex." he corrected. She seemed so stunned, so sure that we world around her was going to crumble, or that some unknown vigilant force would come to punish her for accepting Frank's cock. Of course, nothing happened. No sound was made except for their breathing and the rustle of the sheets.

Huni was glowing. The sweat glistened and gleamed on her body . Her body was telling of her pleasures and sensations she had no words for. At once she felt satisfaction and an incredible curiosity to explore the world she had just entered.

"Can I see your penis?"

Frank smiled. He slid onto her naked body, kissing and licking her breasts as he did. He sat on her chest, placing his knees at her sides. He propped up his semi -hard cock like a trophy for his queen. I couldn't actually see it, but I saw Huni's eyes widen with interest. She was seeing her first penis up close. She was seeing the shaft that penetrated her, and the head that exploded inside her. She nervously reached to touch it, stopped, then brushed it slowly with her fingers. She didn't even look at Frank anymore, just his penis. Whether she saw it as a source of great pleasure, an anatomical curiosity, or even a pet I don't know. But I could tell by her eyes, she was going to let it inside her again.

"Put it in your mouth." Huni now looked at him. "taste it." he instructed. Huni leaned forward as far as se could. Frank moved up, blocking my view of her lips. But I could see her hand moving it follow is request. Then, a few slight sucking sounds broke the silence, followed by several low groans from Frank. I'm sure she wasn't doing much more than kissing, and possibly licking the tip, but Huni was giving her first head. She was tasting her first sperm.

Frank held out as long a she could, then pulled himself from Huni's inexperienced mouth. In time, she would have been able to make him cum. Or maybe even if he hadn't already filled her with most of his sperm. But Frank needed her cunt again. He need to hump her again. And even then, I knew he wouldn't have his fill of fucking her. I didn't know if anyone could ever get their fill of fucking her. Huni was the kind of woman you could love a lifetime.

Huni's new familiarity with Frank's cock wasn't enough to keep her from wincing and squealing as he pushed it into her again. She didn't know to moan a "Yes!" Se didn't know to scream "Oh, God!" The sounds, those delicate Chinese sounds, that escaped her lips were of pure sexual delight. An expression of bursting pleasure in her vagina that sought escape from her body, tingling her fingers, arms, and nipples and finally finding strength in her gasping moans.

storysman
storysman
115 Followers