Models and Super Spies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isobel laughed. "Well, I'm hungry. Either of you want a late lunch? You models do eat, don't you?"

"I'll take a rain check. Have an appointment this afternoon," Sarah said absently, once again falling back into that medicated, yet sexual, absence.

Alicia couldn't wait to get out of there, and needed to get away from the young blonde. For all kinds of reasons. And food sounded great. "Can't speak for all of us, but I love to eat!"

***

The late lunch meant more drinking, of course, although at least this time it wasn't on an empty stomach. The two women drank Cosmos as they sat in the outdoor café, getting to know one another.

"So…" Isobel started during a lull.

"So…" Alicia replied, for some reason feeling her heart rise in anticipation of where the conversation was going.

"You could have fucked her. Hope you didn't stop because of me…"

There it was. Alicia felt her blush rise, this time accompanied by shivers. "No, it wasn't. I'm… I don't know…"

"Not into girls?"

"Yeah."

"Sure," Isobel said, unconvinced. "One day, you're going to realize that you're special. Girls like Sarah? They're everywhere. I've shot plenty of them. Beautiful, yes. Sexy as hell. But they don't have that… aura. They don't have what it takes to go from just a model to a supermodel."

"I'm not sure what you mean," the blonde said a little uneasily. She picked up her drink, swirling the pink liquid in its martini glass.

"Sure you do. You've got that quality, whether you realize it or not." Isobel plucked her cherry from her Cosmo and bit it off. Her dark eyes flashed as she regarded the other woman. Now that they were out of the studio, the Spanish woman had let her hair down. It hung long and straight over her shoulders, down into her prominent, olive cleavage.

Alicia shook her head, running her fingers through her hair. Jesus, what was wrong with her? I need Trey to get home before I lose it! she thought, although deep down she knew she didn't really mean it.

"But you have to be careful, Alicia. I love how innocent you can be. It's that sexy naiveté that's going to earn you a fortune."

Alicia thought about last weekend, and what she'd done with Mishin. She suddenly couldn't contain her secret anymore. "I slept with him," she blurted. "With Alex, I mean." For the first time, she felt like she'd found someone she could really open up to. "Last Saturday and… then into Sunday morning, I guess." Suddenly bashful, she glanced down at her empty drink, brushing her fingers once again through her loose hair.

"But Alicia, you're married!" Isobel said sarcastically.

"I was—" she stopped herself, suddenly worried what this woman would think of her drug-use. "It was a mistake. I shouldn't have… I don't know what to tell Trey…"

Isobel gave another hearty laugh. "Honey, it was just sex. Don't get so worked up over it."

"Just sex?! I made a vow to him. For the rest of our lives…"

"You made a vow to Alex, too. On your knees, in his office." Alicia's eyes grew wide. She knew? Isobel chuckled. "Honey, it's not only models that need to show their… 'loyalty.'" She paused long enough to let the implication sink in. "Things change, Ali. You need to be able to adapt to those changes. Maybe…"

"What?"

"Maybe it's time to think about life without him. You're not going to get anywhere if you don't take a risk."

Alicia was floored. The thing was, Isobel wasn't saying anything she hadn't been thinking of all week – she just didn't want to give voice to those thoughts. She wasn't the same woman Trey had married. And even worse than that, she'd betrayed him.

"But I love him." Alicia felt the tears building along her mascara-lined lashes. If she didn't, this decision would have been easy. If she didn't, she wouldn't have been racked with such guilt. "I can't just leave him…"

Isobel shared a sympathetic grimace, reaching out to comfort her new friend. "It's your decision. It's your life. I'm just giving you food for thought."

"Thanks. I appreciate it." She sniffed, but held back the tears. "I better get going before I fall apart. We should do lunch again. It's… good to be able to talk to someone about this stuff."

When Isobel hugged Alicia, it was like getting folded into the arms of her mother after a long, hard day. It was like a great weight had been plucked off her shoulders. She wasn't a new person, not by any means, but she finally felt more like herself.

***

Trey's first few attempts at picking up a girl were miserable failures. The first had laughed in his face. The other was gentler, but the condescending look in her pretty eyes was almost as bad.

"Look, you can't use a line!" Liz laughed as he returned to her table after his last failure. "I don't know anyone who's fallen for something like, 'Do we know each other from somewhere?' Who says that?"

"I do, I guess."

"How did you meet Alicia? I'm guessing you didn't use a line like that."

"No. She was actually working for an army fundraiser that I was at. We just sort of started talking."

"Why don't you try that?" Liz suggested. "With her." She'd been pointing prospects out all evening, always choosing cute, if not drop-dead gorgeous, women. He knew he shouldn't compare them with his wife, but he couldn't help it; and none of them held a candle to her.

The woman walking into the bar – the woman Liz was pointing to now – could have given Alicia a run for her money. Her skin was warm olive, her hair was midnight black, and her body was sex incarnate.

The woman paused at the entrance to the bar to scan the crowd. Trey wondered if it was for dramatic affect, to give all the guys here a chance to ogle and hope. She wore a short sundress that offered her full, delicious bust up like food on a platter. One that Trey went back to again and again.

The voluptuous target ran her left hand through her loose, dark hair. A ring caught in the light. A fat diamond ring. Trey was only partially relieved that he was off the hook – she was married, so any chance he thought he had was gone.

"Go get her, tiger," Liz whispered as they watched her cross the room. The muscles of her long legs danced as she took long, confident strides, sliding into an empty stool at the bar. She crossed her legs, reached into her purse, and lit up a cigarette.

"I can't…"

"Don't let that ring scare you. She's available."

"But how do you know?"

Liz shrugged. "A woman just knows. Now don't come back until you've got her number."

***

Liz felt a little guilty for what she was doing. Trey was a good man. A really good man. If he wasn't married and so dedicated to his wife, she would have snatched him up.

But they couldn't get their mission accomplished with his boy scout mentality. They were about to head into the lion's den. Into Erin Small's world. He had to convincingly set up a liaison with a prostitute, and if he tried to do that now, she would see right through him.

The petite operative sat back once again in her booth and watched her protégé approach the saucy brunette. It was a setup, of course. And Caroline had shown up on cue. They'd talked about it. The brunette would put up a bit of a struggle with Trey, flirt a little with him, and in the end, "succumb to his charms." They didn't have a lot of time; Liz needed to speed up this process. This seemed like the best idea.

Trey appeared to ask the woman for a light. She gave him a quick once over before drawing out her silver lighter. So far, so good, Liz thought. Maybe he could have done this on his own…

The two of them chatted through two more drinks. Liz couldn't hear what they were talking about, but he didn't appear to be giving her any cheesy lines. Not like the others. Caroline did a wonderful job appearing really into him. And for his part, he maintained steady eye contact – although he did let his gaze slip down into her healthy cleavage. "Not a bad thing, necessarily," she whispered to herself, thinking of the warmth that formed between her legs when he did much the same to her.

A man approached her table as she watched, distracting her for a moment. Liz had been hit on a couple times that evening, but had been able to brush them off as easily as those earlier girls had brushed off Trey. This one was a little different. He was hot.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"I have a drink," she replied coyly, indicating her half finished martini.

"I see that. You've been nursing it for the last ten minutes. And there's nothing worse than a warm martini…" He had dark eyes and a dark complexion like a true Hawaiian native.

She laughed. "True enough. Sure, you can buy me a refill."

Glancing over his shoulder, the conversation between Trey and his "target" continued. A little fun of her own couldn't hurt…

She watched the guy go back up to the bar, her eyes lingering on his broad shoulders. Working so closely with a guy that looked as good as Trey for the past half week without any release had her at boiling point.

The brunette and Trey were talking close. She had moist red lips that were probably begging to be kissed. Trey kept glancing at them, unaware that he was licking his own lips. She leaned close and whispered into his ear. This was the play, Liz thought. This was the true test.

Trey looked stunned, frozen in his stool as Caroline slipped off her own. She took his hand in his and pulled him along, heading for the door. "Fuck," Liz muttered, glancing wistfully at the hunk ordering her another drink. If she only had ten more minutes. Fifteen…

She sighed again, threw back the rest of her martini, and followed the couple out the door before her suitor had a chance to see her leave.

She made it out just in time to hear Trey's good-boy self emerge. "I can't do this. I'm so sorry…" he begged off. Caroline had him pinned against her Range Rover, her bare, toned arms on either side of his head, her red lips whispering into his ear.

"Leave him alone, Car, he's had enough," Liz interrupted. The brunette pouted, but stepped away. "How'd he do?"

"He had me convinced," she said, the woman's voice thick with a Southern drawl. She winked at a confused Trey. "Hell, I'll still fuck him if he's up for it."

"Caroline!" Liz scolded.

"What's going on?" Trey asked, finding a voice.

"Sorry. Trey, allow me to introduce you to Caroline Aurora Turner. She's my surveillance expert and handles almost all the support for my missions. She's sometimes good for other things, too."

"Oh, you know you love me!" the Southern belle laughed. "Why did you come out here, anyway? I saw the guy you were chattin' up."

"Mission first. You know that," Liz sighed.

"Go on, have some fun. I'll take this one back to camp."

Liz bit her lip. It wasn't protocol, but it sure was tempting. A quick roll between the sheets was just the thing she needed to get her mind back on track. And there was almost nothing more thrilling than strange cock. Looking at Trey, she shook her head. Almost nothing…

"OK, but be good, Caroline. He's had enough for one night."

"Not nearly," she winked. Liz knew she could trust her comms expert, but sometimes, the woman's teasing went too far. "Have fun!"

As Liz turned back to the bar, she thought to herself, Don't worry about me…

***

"Here are those files you asked for, sir," the saucy blonde smirked, tossing the stack of red folders onto Vincent's desk.

The director of C.L.O.A.K. glanced up at his office manager, who remained leaning forward on the opposite side of his desk. He could see the leopard print of her bra. "Thank you, Emily."

He reached for them, flipping the first open. In it was a series of photo proofs that had been lifted from Alicia's last shoot. Unfiltered and uncensored, they showed off the blonde's nudity from all angles. He'd enjoy these later.

"Have you brought her in yet?" Emily asked, sitting on the edge of the desk. Her short, black skirt rode up her thigh, revealing a sliver of tanned skin above her black stockings.

"Not yet. She's not ready." He paged through the 8 x 10s, stopping on one of Alicia and another blonde model engaged in a heated kiss.

"Looks like she's pretty fucking ready," Emily laughed, adjusting her plastic-framed glasses. Horn-rimmed today. She'd once confided to him that she only wore the horn-rimmed ones when she was horny. Vincent felt his cock stir.

"She's ready when she's ready. This can't be rushed," the dark haired man said, a little too roughly. In truth, he was a little worried about revealing his true identity. Alicia was a smart girl, one that didn't tolerate being used. He had to strike when she was at her lowest. Then, she'd be forever in his debt.

"And you've been a good little boy?" Emily asked, her voice going up one teasing octave. She swiveled around on the desk, unraveling her crossed legs and causing her tight skirt to slide higher on her thighs. Vincent saw the garters holding her stockings up now.

"I have been," he nodded, although that wasn't quite true. He couldn't help himself last Saturday night with Liz. The fiery redhead's insubordination always got him worked up. "Although it's been so… hard…"

"Oh yeah?" Emily asked, rolling her shoulders back and her chest forward as she pealed off her blazer. "I know a little about being hard." She winked, tapping her fingers across her visible nipples. "Maybe I could help."

Vincent licked his lips as he surveyed the blonde's hard body. With the quick tap of a button, the blinds of his office shut and the door latched. Emily had her blouse open, exposing the animal print bra to her boss's lecherous eyes. Her skirt quickly followed, uncovering her matching thong and garter belt.

Leaning back, she sprawled across his desk – a feast of flesh and curves. "Or maybe," she said huskily, "you need to help yourself."

Taking his time, Vincent ran his hand across Emily's flat stomach, tracing the starburst tattoo that encircled her pierced belly button before moving higher. As his hand covered the full swell of her breasts, he lowered his lips to hers. She hungrily returned the kiss.

Vincent felt her hand cover the front of his pants as she nibbled down on his lower lip. "Thought you needed help with your hard problem…" she tantalized as she groped him. She snapped her teeth up at him as she awkwardly lowered his fly.

"First, I'll help myself," he replied, pulling away from her mouth, he yanked the cups of the leopard print bra down and attacked her swollen nipples. Almost chewing on the eraser tips, he drew a long moan out of her. She liked it rough and he was in a rough mood.

Vincent plunged his hand inside of her panties and assaulted her hooded pleasure center. The blonde's back arched, compressing her tits against his mouth as she moaned louder. This wasn't about teasing, or loving. His fingers went right for the finish line and didn't let up until the hot office manager's body was damp with her sweaty orgasm.

Only then did he climb up onto the desk and take care of himself. Jerking the thong to one side, he buried his cock between her buttery soft folds. "Uhn, yess…" the girl with the short blonde hair cried out, not quick recovered from her climax.

"God, your cunt feels good," he groaned as she squeezed her pussy muscles around him.

"I know you wish it was hers. Don't you, baby?" she asked, her deep voice taking on a shrill, hysterical quality. "You can tell me. I won't be mad."

"Fuck, Em…"

"I know you're going to jack off to the pictures of that blonde model. I still can't believe you haven't fucked her yet. Haven't fucked that tight pussy of hers. Haven't felt those full lips wrap around you…"

"Jesus Christ!" Vincent hissed, barely holding himself back as images of Alicia flooded his mind. Some memories, some fantasies. Everything Emily was saying, he wanted.

"She'd do you, too. I've seen the tapes. She's into you, Vincy. And she's already fucked Mishin like a high-class callgirl. What are you waiting for—FUCK!"

"ARGH!" Vincent growled, jamming his hips hard into the blonde as he emptied himself into the taunting blonde.

When he came down, his body soaking through his shirt, which he'd neglected to remove, Emily was there, stroking his face. "Why are you still waiting, Vince? It's just sex…"

***

"So how was he?" Caroline asked enthusiastically. Caroline, Liz, and Trey were sharing lunch outside the training grounds, overlooking the endless blue ocean. "You looked pretty beat yesterday morning…"

"Not enough to run me into the ground," Trey muttered. For such a small woman, Liz had a lot of pep. He also was feeling a little hot under the collar and couldn't explain it. Surely he wasn't jealous.

Liz blushed a bit, but answered. "It's been a while since I've had a cock so big."

Caroline's eyes lit up. "Really?" she said, leaning forward. The movement didn't go unnoticed by Trey, whose eyes immediately went to her breasts. The Georgia peach of a comms expert was wearing a brown string bikini that barely contained her large breasts, and a little pair of cutoffs.

"Still have his number?" the brunette went on.

"I don't know how you guys do it," Trey interrupted.

"Do what?" the two women asked at once.

"Be so cavalier about sex."

"It's just sex, Trey," Caroline laughed. Her free spirit made Liz seem like a nun. At least the redhead was quiet about her sexuality.

"Trey's a romantic."

Now it was the only male present's turn to blush. Why should he be the one to feel ashamed? "When you two meet the one, then you'll know where I'm coming from."

"I have, remember?" Caroline replied, holding up her hand to show off her wedding band.

"That thing's real?" he asked incredulously. He'd convinced himself over the last two days that it was part of her cover.

"Sure is. Henry and I have been married for ten years. We know all about love," she said sincerely. Then a wicked grin spread across her face. "But that doesn't make me enjoy sex any less!"

"And he's OK with that?"

"He loves it! Doesn't he, Liz?" she winked. Liz averted her eyes, pretending not to hear the question. "Come on, Trey, don't keep your head in the sand. Sex is sex. People do it all the damned time. Your wife is in the modeling world, don't tell me you think she hasn't had a fling or two…"

"She hasn't," he growled, suddenly very tired of this conversation.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught Liz's quick shake of her head to the other woman – one that said, "Don't go any further." Was it because his trainer was looking out for him? Or wanted to protect him… Alicia loved him. She'd never…

"Well, either way, it's just sex. You need to lighten up a little, toots!"

***

"Harder! Fuck my ass harder!" Isobel screamed. Her naked, sweat-slick body writhed on all fours as Alexander Mishin drilled down into her tight asshole. He loved how vocal she was when they fucked. He loved it about as much as he loved her willingness for anal sex. It made him feel like a rock star. Which, he often thought, he was, in a sense.

"Fuck, Alex! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried, craning her neck to look back at him. Her dark hair clung to her damp brow. So sexy. He plunged against her swiftly, feeling his swollen balls bounce across her plump labial lips.

She buried her face in the bed sheets as she came. Alex wasn't too far behind, although as he shut his eyes and barked out his climax, it wasn't Isobel's ass he was dumping himself into.

"So, did you have a good session with Alicia?" he asked once he'd recovered his voice. His throat felt raw.