Models of 'Perfuction'! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I have done an awful lot of posing in the last few months, but I've only been really fucked once in my whole life so far, and that was last night," she giggled.

"Is your pussy sore Baby?" Laura sympathized.

"A little," the girl admitted.

"How many times did my husband fuck you?" Laura probed.

"It was more like how many different ways did your husband fuck me after he took my cherry," the girl sighed. "After you left me with him in the backyard he took me into your house Mister and I was already buck naked. We looked around and found this bedroom upstairs and he led me over to the bed. I was feeling really excited and sexed up and scared too cause I knew I was going to lose my virginity to him, and I thought it might hurt. Like I told you Laura I was ready to lose my cherry and find out what fucking was like cause my girlfriends and my sister are doing it all the time and bragging about it and I felt stupid."

"Mae, you little sweetheart" Laura crooned taking the girl in her arms and placing a long sexy kiss on her mouth.

They hovered over my chest then, trading kisses like long lost lovers. That we had all now discovered that Mae was a passionately blooming bisexual nymphet enlarged our sensual world into a universe of erotica. Their bare butts lay nicely within the reach of my hands on each side and I began stroking Laura's luscious buttocks and Mae's taut little cheeks while my fingers explored the delights in the depths of their creases.

Slowly and simultaneously I explored their pussies, sampling and savoring the shapes of their puffy inner petals embracing the bulges of their ample protruding clits, savoring their ever more excited responses to my caresses calling my fingers to their weeping vaginas. Plunging into their depths for quick hard finger-fucks I roused Laura to groans of satisfaction but Mae whimpered and flinched.

"Oh Baby," Laura sighed with sympathy, "Your poor pussy is sore from all that fucking my husband gave it last night isn't it?"

'Yeah," Mae moaned with dismay. "But I still want to fuck..." she giggled with a knowing lift of her brows at me.

Then the excursion of my fingers through the crevices between their cheeks discovered their anal openings and hovered deliciously over these delights sounding out their shapes and responses. Laura's lovely eye brows lifted, her lips puckered expectantly and that luscious curve in her lower back tilted her buttocks up to receive the caress of my finger into her anal entrance.

Mae's eyes widened in welcome her shapely lips gaped, and her shoulders hunched as she shared her reaction to this novel experience with Laura, and then she gasped and drew her delicate little knees up to open her cheeks to my penetrating finger.

"It's fun fucking with your husband Laura, but I LOVE Mister, and I'm crazy about you too," the girl exclaimed with a sweet kiss on the woman's lips.

Smiling Laura leaned forward, cupped her hand around Mae's head and planted a warm kiss on her mouth while I gently probed the outer limits of the girl's taut little anus.

The kiss worked it magic and I felt Mae's stricture relax to take my finger into the depths of her rectum even as I probed Laura's to the hilt. Then to my delight Laura worked her mouth over Mae's with a passion signaling her own intense receptivity to anal penetration.

Awed, Mae gave herself over to my gently persuasive probes even as Laura groaned, arched her back and raised her butt so I could finger fuck its offering with vigor.

With a gasp Laura again cradled Mae's head in her hand and kissed the girl's mouth passionately, rousing Mae to mimic her movements with her taut little butt. Together then the woman and the girl searched for satisfaction on my fingers. That Laura was long accustomed to this exercise I read in her knowing and abandoned responses signaling her anally erotic range.

With regard to Mae it was then that I suspected that she had known something of this experience herself by the way she suddenly surrendered, as though some incredible new sensation was overcoming her. She arched her head back and looked at me, her pretty little mouth gaping, her eyes bright with anticipation, and then I felt Laura's anal orgasm pulsing on my finger as the woman moaned in satisfied delight and collapsed.

"Would you like to cum like that Mae?" I whispered.

"I already have," the girl giggled helplessly.

'Well you haven't had nearly as much practice as Laura has had with her husband," I smiled down at her.

"But you've had some practice haven't you?" Laura murmured wisely up at her.

"Yes," Mae nodded, "last night your husband did it to me that way, only with his penis instead of his finger."

"I knew it," Laura exclaimed sitting up and tossing her shining drape of fragrant dark hair so she could gather it in her hand. "Did he hurt you sweetie?"

"No. Not really. It just surprised me so much that he wanted to fuck me back there after he had taken my cherry."

"Do you want to tell us ALL about it darling?" I queried as I let my finger slip from the girl's anal aperture and she cuddled up against my side. Warm, naked, and beauteous the woman and the girl snuggled under my arms, and Mae took up the account of her deflowering.

"You mean EVERYTHING that happened to me? Let's see, where was I? When you called me Laura and asked me to help you with the clean-up after the barbecue I knew something was up. But I had planned to come to the barbecue anyhow so I put on my sexy little one-piece sun-suit, with nothing under it, and showed up. It was so nice then when we did the cooking together and served everybody at the tables. I could tell that all the guys thought you were really gorgeous Laura by the way they looked you over until their wives dragged them home and we were alone at last in Mister's kitchen putting stuff away.

I noticed Laura when you came in with the tray your dress looked rumpled and you were excited. You came over to me, put your arm around my shoulders, gave me a nice hug, and then you kissed me on the mouth. I was so happy! And then you said, "Have you got a crush on Mister, Mae?"

"Yeah" I admitted.

"Well so have I, and my husband has a real case of the hots for you sweetheart."

"Tell me about it!" I giggled. Then you said: "Well I don't blame him because I've got the hots for you too Mae. So if you are willing to go along with what Jack wants from you, which is your virginity, you will get to fuck Mister and me too."

You pulled me up to your bosom, cuddled my face against your breasts, stroked my hair, and tilted my chin up so you could kiss my mouth while I hugged your waist with my arms. "I thought Mister would be the first guy to fuck me," I moaned.

"I have a strong hunch he will be the second guy to fuck you sweetie."

"Are you going to fuck Mister while your husband fucks me?" I asked and you said: "Yes, Baby, I am and its all going to happen tonight if you are willing to go along with what Jack wants from you."

"I will do whatever you and your husband want from me if I get to fuck Mister too," I promised and then you said: "Okay Sweetie, you look just fabulous in that little sundress with those hot nipples of yours poking out at me." and then you reached up under my skirt and felt my bare butt so you knew I didn't have any panties on, and I had come to the party ready for fucking. And then you lifted your skirt, pulled your panties down and took them off. I saw they were soaking wet and you dangled them in front of my face.

"Do you like Scotch, Mae? Jack just doused my cunt with his drink to tease Mister with my pussy," you laughed. "I don't know I never tasted Scotch before," I said. "Have you ever tasted pussy?" you asked. "Mine and my sister's!" I giggled. "I've got a treat for you, Honey," you whispered, kissed me on the mouth again, slid my hand over your soaking pussy and then slid my fingers into my mouth so I had my first taste of Scotch and your twat. We went out into the backyard then and Mister and your husband were waiting for us.

I could see from the way your husband was looking at me I was supposed to sit with him on that little bench, and you sat with Mister anyhow so I couldn't. I sat down and right away your husband put his arm around my shoulders and snuggled me up to his side., and I could see that you and Mister were cuddled up together too.

It made me feel sort of jealous cause you are so beautiful, and then when you crossed your knees and your skirt slid way up I could see how gorgeous your legs are, and then you spread your knees and I could see your puffy cunt and I could tell from the way you were looking at me that you wanted me to lick your clit and I could feel my heart pounding with excitement.

So when your husband let his hand dangle over my tit and squeezed it, and felt my nipple too, I knew it was what you wanted and that I should let him feel me like that in front of Mister.

Then your husband did the toast with the wine and Scotch and you were both teasing me about tasting cum. Actually I had been giving Mister blow-jobs for months, swallowing his cum and loving it, and I knew you were teasing me about licking your pussy, Laura, by the way you kept spreading your legs and showing me your twat.

You said I should go along with whatever your husband wanted so when he pulled down my straps, unbuttoned my dress and bared my boobs so he could really get to my tits it was what I expected, besides he was getting me all sexed up by then the way he was feeling my nipples.

Then Mister I stared over at what you were doing to Laura's tits too, and that was the first time I had seen them bare and they were gorgeous just like all the rest of her. And then you began to play with her nipples and fondle her boobs just like Laura's husband was doing to me and it made me feel really sexed up to see you doing that to her while he was doing it to me too.

He started to suck my tits and I got so excited and squirmy that I lost track of what Mister was doing to you, and when I finally settled down I saw he had taken your dress off and you were stark naked in front of me.

You looked so BEAUTIFUL, and Mister was playing with your cunt, and spreading your pussy lips, and fingering your clit, and sticking his fingers up inside your vagina and you were bouncing your butt on the seat like you were fucking his hand.

But you were looking at me all the time like you wanted me to do all those things to you, and all of a sudden I felt like getting up off the seat and coming over to you so I could make love to your pussy the way I knew you wanted me to.

By then I was as stark naked as you cause your husband had pulled my dress off and he was fingering my clit and massaging my pussy lips and feeling back between my butt cheeks to my pucker, and doing it over and over again until I was so sexed up that I wanted him to stick his fingers up my vagina like Mister was doing to you even if it did break my cherry.

I could see how excited you were getting Laura, and how you were looking at me, and what your husband was doing to me, and it made me feel even sexier than ever and I knew I was going to have an orgasm any second. I could see and hear Mister's fingers fucking your cunt, and feel your husband's finger finding my asshole and then I began to have my orgasm and his finger went way up inside me so I could cum on it, and I was crying with excitement and so were you, and we had our orgasms together.

After I'd cum I was exhausted but your husband wanted more sex and he got down in front of me and began to lick my pussy. He lifted my leg over his back and so I was spread wide open and used his mouth all over my sex. It made me jump at first I was so sensitive after my orgasm like I always am, but then his tongue began to feel really good on me and I could feel myself getting sexed up again like I do when I make myself cum three or four times in a row.

Your husband was doing all kinds of things to my clit with his tongue, licking back and forth over it, and around it, and licking little designs on it with his tongue till I thought I would go nuts with the sensations he was making me feel.

I knew you could tell just what I was feeling cause of all the times he must have done the same thing to you, and then I thought about what it would feel like if YOU did that to ME, Laura, and I did it to you and I got so sexed up I was ready to have another orgasm right away.

You and Mister sat there cuddling and watching him do me like that and then he lifted his face to mine and it was all wet with my juices around his mouth and cheeks. 'Lick' he said and he stuck his tongue in my mouth so I had to taste all my flavors. I closed my eyes and did like he wanted and even licked his cheeks for him, and I didn't mind cause I've tasted myself lots of times when I masturbate cause its so sexy.

But then when I opened my eyes you and Mister were gone, and I saw you over by the barbecue pit sitting there cuddling each other, and I was really ready to have your husband fuck me.

Your husband picked me up then, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he easily carried me into your house, Mister, so he could find a bed to fuck me on. We looked around downstairs but there wasn't any bedroom so he carried me upstairs like I was just a doll and took me into the back bedroom. He laid me on the bed, turned on the bed-lamp, and stood there looking down at me while he got out of his clothes.

Your husband is a really husky guy, Laura, and I thought he would smother me when he got on top to fuck me, but you're not that big either so I hoped he was used to fucking petite girls. I just laid there looking up at his penis wondering how he was going to get that big old erection into my vagina after he had busted my cherry with it.

Then he picked up a pillow, lifted my legs and shoved it under my butt so my pussy was raised up for him, spread my legs and laid down between them with his face in front of my sex again so he could lick my clit some more.

Finally he said: "Open your pussy lips, Mae," and when I spread my vaginal opening with my fingers he could see my hymen for real. He spent a long time looking at it, and then he stretched my opening some more with his fingers and began to stroke softly around the edges of my cherry.

I've looked at my hymen with a mirror and it's just this smooth membrane with a little round hole in the center and I could feel him running his finger around the edge of the hole. I've done that a lot myself and it's just a neat little hole where my flow used to leak out every month, but only does now once in a while since I've been taking Sis's pills so I don't get pregnant in case Mister ever fucked me.

"I can't imagine he never fucked you?" your husband said like he couldn't believe it. "You can see that I've still got my cherry," I pouted. "Hymens can be stretched Baby," he said, "Lots of girls who've never been fucked have lost their hymens, and some girls who have been fucked may still have enough of their cherry left to look virginal. But the hole in your hymen isn't very big and it's nice and round, and the edges are smooth with no little tears or lumps."

He bent down then and licked around the opening with his tongue and I felt him trying to push it in my vagina. "Do you play with your cunt, Mae?" he mumbled up at me. "Yeah, sometimes." I admitted without telling him that I do it all the time. "Show me," he insisted, so I began to stroke my clit and feel in between my pussy lips, and that felt pretty sexy what with him watching me masturbate and him licking my sex and my finger on my clit like that.

"Can you get your finger in your vagina?" he muttered. "Sometimes I try with my little finger but my opening is so small that I that I'm afraid I will tear my cherry." How often do you do it?" "Hardly ever cause I'm supposed to stay a virgin." "Show me" he said so I curled my little finger over my hymen, found that little space and poked my finger in it a little ways.

"You love to masturbate don't you Mae. I can tell by the way you're playing with your clit." "It sexes me up so much!" I sighed. "Okay now I'm going to do it for you," he said and he began working my clit with his finger and he really knew how to do it. "You know I'm going to fuck you don't you Mae?" he said and I nodded, "And we want to make it as good for you as we can don't we?" "Will it hurt?" I whimpered.. "Depends if we can stretch your cherry before I fuck you." "What should I do?" I moaned. "Just gently push your finger into your vagina a little more," so that's what I did and with him massaging my clit it made me want to push my finger in even more, and then he began to tug on my nipples and that felt even better.

"Lift your butt Mae," he said and when I did my finger slid inside me a little more. "Do it again," he urged me and this time I shoved up harder and my finger went all the way in. "Fuck your finger" "How?" "Pump your butt up and down and pump your finger in and out." And when I did like he said it began to feel really good and I could tell my hymen was stretching cause it felt looser than it ever had before. So then he told me to use my next finger and he went on fingering my clit. and sucking it, and licking all around my pussy and my fingers until I got all the way up to my third finger and it still didn't hurt or bleed or anything.

Then he began to kiss my pussy, and lick all over my cherry like he couldn't get enough of it. He kept looking at it and touching it with his finger and pressing gently into the opening, and this time when he used his tongue I could feel it working inside, like my opening was stretching and it felt so good that I put my hands on the back of his head and shoved my butt real hard against his tongue.

When he pulled back he could put his little finger in me and begin to feel all around inside my vagina, and it felt amazingly good! "Now Baby" he said "we're going to stretch your cherry some more" and by then I was feeling really sexed up so when he put his middle finger on my cherry I pushed my butt and it went in. He put his thumb on my clit and began to pump his finger in and out of me, and I began to push my butt into his hand and for the first time I knew I was getting finger-fucked, and it felt terrific!

I couldn't see his fingers but I could tell he had his big middle finger in me by then, he was feeling all around inside my vagina and I loved it! I started pushing my hands on the bed and pumping my butt up, practicing fucking so I could do it to his penis when he got it in where his finger was now, and when he felt me doing that he knew I was ready for the real thing.

He reached under me and moved the pillow under my butt so my pussy was tilted just like he wanted it. His penis was hovering over my mouth and I knew he would want me to suck it for him before he fucked me from watching all those porno movies. I pulled it into my mouth and worked it over till it was as hard and long as I'd ever seen a cock, and it was all covered and sloppy slippery with my spit.

His hands were on my knees spreading my legs, and then I felt his erection poking at my sex and sliding down between my pussy lips till it found the opening to my vagina. I thought he might really ram it into me from the look on his face, and I could feel how his cock was stretching my hymen like never before.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, Mae," he grunted down at me, and when I did I guess everything was just right cause your husbands erection went through my hymen, and all it did was sting a little for a second and then it felt fantastic in my vagina. He shoved and I pushed and I could feel him sliding all the way up inside me and my vagina ached with the need for more especially just behind my hymen.

It was like I craved to feel him going in through my opening over and over again, and that's when he really began to fuck me and I fucked him back. He was on his hands and knees over me and I was staring up into his face when my feet dropped down to the bed again so I could brace myself for fucking up to his cock and I could hear and feel how sloppy wet my pussy was, and how much easier all the time it was getting for us to fuck.