Modern Art

Story Info
What happens when he NEEDS his art teacher.
1.2k words
3.6
18k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, please send me feed back, suggestions on future stories, and of course, rate my first attempt at a masterpiece of erotica!

Thanks to my great editor for turning this from a disjointed story with potential into what it is now.

*

The school day had long since ended as I walked down to the college art room; I had just finished four final exams and was, as always, terrified that I would fail.

As I walked into the room, I saw her: slim, with slightly graying, long, brown hair, and glasses. She wore a cranberry, turtle neck sweater, faded blue jeans, and tattered blue sneakers. She was seated on her favorite beat up folding chair, in front of an aisle, dappling strokes of color to an unfinished painting.

"Hi, Edgar!" she called in sing song when she noticed me.

"Hi Mrs. D'Amico!" I sang out in return.

I dared not tell her but I was completely wild about her, her art, her mind, and ooh, her body! It made me wild, jolting me with sparkling shards of lust, making concentrating in art class quite difficult.

"Here to finish that collage? You don't have much time before the term ends to finish it...and well, it needs some work." As she looked up at my six-foot frame, she sucked absentmindedly on the end of her brush. "I mean it is good, it just needs a little more..." I smiled as she searched for a diplomatic word, thinking that her breasts looked SO good. My head swam and I suddenly had the urge to do something crazy.

Not knowing what came over me, I walked over to her and pulled up one side of her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and the sight of her perfect breast made me hard instantly. I couldn't believe what I had done! Would she be offended? Angry? Would she send me to the dean's office? Would I be expelled? Would she call the police and press charges?

"What the hell!" she barked. "Edgar I'm not wearing a... I should report this... what ARE you thinking, you pervert!" "How would you like to be disrespected like that?" As she said this, her expression changed from utter disgust to something I couldn't quite place.

She suddenly pulled off my black tee shirt and stroked her crimson paint covered, sable brush against my chest. I stuck my hand in the paint on her palate and reached out to massage her right breast. I left a purple mark on her porcelain globe, and soon her hand was doing the same to my stomach.

With some difficulty, I undid her jeans and pulled them down as she kicked off her sneakers. I half stood after completely pulling the jeans off, smelling the heady aroma of her thatch just inches from my face. I ached to dive in but before I could, she knelt down and unzipped the fly of my slacks with her teeth, nipping at my member through my boxer shorts.

We stood and hand painted each other lovingly; me making sure to pay special attention to her breasts, ass, and labia, and she to my chest, stomach, thighs, and cock.

My wildest dreams had come true! As my hands explored her body, feeling every inch playfully, passionately, she massaged my cock, emblazoning it with smears of blue and green. I could feel an orgasm welling up from the root of my member as I slid a paint stained finger into her pussy.

"Oh I'm so glad your finally eighteen Edgar!" Mrs. D'Amico panted. "I think I've always wanted this!"

"Mrs. D'Amico, I'm going to cum!" I groaned through clenched teeth.

"Call me Angela." came her breathless reply. "Not yet, though. I'm not ready!" she warned huskily.

At that moment, the other art teacher, Mrs. Belfort, walked in. She wore a slightly inappropriate yellow sundress and white sandals. Her long, blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, an errant strand falling across her round, baby face. "What the HELL are you doing? Edgar, my God!" She shrieked, eyes wide, a tinge of excitement in her fear-cracked voice.

"You need to get in on this!" rang out Mrs. D'Amico, playfully and lustily calling for more. We stood and walked over to Mrs. Belfort, who was known among the faculty and students as a bit of a slut, tearing her sun dress off, exposing her tiny, tanned breasts. Mrs. D'Amico pulled off her younger subordinate's black, silk panties with her teeth and soon all three of us were experimenting with pigment, fondling and playing with each others bodies.

The two women broke free as I grabbed a camera from the cabinet that the photography class kept in the more spacious art room. The two women clambered together, Angela climbing on top, while the other woman allowed herself to be on the bottom; I snapped photos with one hand, working my shaft with the other. Mrs. Belfort came around Mrs. D'Amico's tongue and fingers, screaming as her slightly spurting juices filled Angela's mouth. "Oh Fuck yeah, Angela!"

Mrs. D'Amico moaned through her mouthful of pussy juice, "Beth, you taste SOO good!"

Mrs. D'Amico climbed off Mrs. Belfort's wonderfully painted body, repositioning herself so that I could slide my slightly dripping cock into Mrs. Belfort's treasure as she continued to eat Mrs. D'Amico. The younger woman's screams were high and ecstatic, while Mrs. D'Amico's lower, more guttural moans belied a bit more experience. Suddenly I felt cum well up in my cock and I began thrusting madly to let my art teacher know I was perilously close to cumming. Mrs. Belfort took my cue and readied her tongue to wrap around Mrs. D'Amico's clit one more time. Our moments arrived simultaneously and I shot my load deep inside Mrs. Belfort. Sated, she came to her senses and flustered, picked up her clothes and walked off to the gym showers.

"Now it's just you and me," Mrs. D'Amico purred. She ran her long fingered hands over my penis before kneeling and taking it into her mouth to suck, lick, and scrape my shaft with her teeth.

"I'm going to cum!"

She spat out my member and said "Not yet, that's what my pussy is for!"

We switched positions and I ate her, licking her labia then working my tongue roughly across her slit, giving myself time to cool down and her time to get more worked up.

Finally we were ready and I slid into her perfect delight, inch by inch. She begged for my cock as I teased her near spurting pussy. Eventually her yearning moans and cries told me that it was time and I thrust in my full seven inches. I worked her breasts while we kissed deeply, tongues entwined. Her pussy muscles contracted wildly in her passion, milking my member, begging for my seed. She came twice and her climaxes were so loud and laced with sexy, foul language, that I swore we would be caught, even at this late a time in this remote an area of the school.

My big moment left me weak and seeing sparks of dancing, white lights.

Spent, we stood up and Mrs. D'Amico took out a giant piece of canvas, taping it to the wall. "Let's leave our mark here!" she said breathlessly.

We stood next to the virgin, white surface and I slid inside her once more as we pressed against it, our intimately connected, naked forms leaving a vaguely suggestive imprint.

We met many times after that and to this day, our anonymous work of "modern art" is , keeping its dirty little secret.