Modern Fairy Tales Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman wasn't paying any attention. Instead she was lost in her own inner turmoil. "Well, if they hate me they do, but I should find out sooner rather than later. Besides, not everyone could possibly...Jimmy already seemed to have caught on."

Before Penelope could try again, Jocelyn flung open the door and dragged her in. To the surprise of both women, there was no one present. Only a light noise from one of the back rooms lead them to suspect there might be someone asleep.

Penelope was shocked by the apartment. She suspected Kess lived here, and was certain it was not alone. However, given the tiny living room, she could not imagine more than two people could occupy the space and remain sane.

"Uncle Kenny is probably at work, and undoubtedly that's Julie asleep, but where are your brothers and parents?" Penelope shrugged. She had no answer for the other woman. Her quick math revealed that everyone in the photo must live in the twenty foot by ten foot apartment. She could only hope the bedrooms were considerably larger!

Jocelyn carefully pushed one of the doors open a crack. After a glance around she opened the door more fully and pulled Penelope in after her. The room was possibly smaller than the main room. There was barely enough room to stand with two twin sized beds and a small vanity dresser.

Penelope found herself pressed to sit on the edge of one of the beds. She watched as the other woman scurried briefly about the room and came back with a pair of worn shears. A moment later their purpose was clear. "You can't cut my hair!"

Jocelyn rolled her eyes. "Honey, I've practiced on you a million times. Besides, I finally got my license!"

The sheer excitement of the exclamation infected Penelope. Besides, she had admired the look on Kess, and it might be just the thing to give Branson a pause. She nodded meekly and tried to relax as the woman she barely knew went to work on her.

* * * * * *

If nothing else could prove that Kess was not the woman they believed her to be, her reaction to the house should have. She thought her eyes had to be as wide as plates. She couldn't keep her head from snapping back and forth, so fast she was almost afraid she would get whiplash.

It was one thing to own an apartment in the city, but to own enough land to settle a mansion was beyond consideration! They could have put a couple of skyscrapers on this plot and still had room left for a nice little park, or possibly shopping mall. The whole thing was surrounded by a twenty foot high wall that looked like it had enough tricks in it to keep an army at bay.

Not only was there space, but ever inch of the building screamed wealth. Even still, Kess had to admit that it was a tasteful extravagance. True, it was designed to impress, but she suspected that such an impression was necessary for anyone honored enough to visit these hallowed halls.

The guards had made it subtlety clear that Kess was expected to clean herself up immediately on return. When she asked if she had any engagements, Jackson shrugged and admitted that he didn't know of any. Unfortunately, as the lady of the house she could be needed at the spur of the moment if a visitor should appear.

That fact told Kess quite a bit in its own right. She knew Penny wasn't married, though she thought she'd seen the faint mark of a missing engagement ring on her finger it had not been big enough for a wedding band as well. That meant that her mother was either dead or divorced. For reasons that she couldn't fathom, she had a feeling that the former was more likely.

Kess was left alone as she entered the bathroom. If the building had impressed her, this room shocked her. Her family's entire apartment could fit into this one room with extra space to include the luxurious hot-tub that bubbled, already prepared for her should she choose.

If only Kess could continue the charade. Even if she could, she would feel wrong to live like this while her family continued in the squalor she was accustomed to.

Curious, Kess opened the door on the far side of the room. She thought she was prepared for anything, at this point, but found herself mistaken. She had been in department stores with less of a selection of clothes than was offered in the tremendous walk in closet. Her hands flowed enviously across the myriad of fabrics as she walked deeper into the room, towards the door that could only lead to her bedroom.

With a hand on the door, Kess decided not to enter that particular fantasy yet. If she was to pretend, even for a short while, to be Penelope Carterborn she needed to get cleaned up and dressed first. If the guard's estimation proved true, she would have the rest of the evening to experience the lavish environment.

* * * * * *

To her surprise, Penelope found she adored the new hair style. Somehow, it wasn't anything she had ever seen before. At the same time, although short, it did not deny her femininity as she had expected.

Jocelyn shifted slightly and began another round of imperceptible snips. Her entire body seemed to mold itself to Penelope's but the younger woman had long since grown accustomed to the intimate contact. In part it was a necessity of the limited space, but she suspected that it also had some to do with the true nature of her double's relationship with this woman.

"Oh God! Yes. Yes!" Penelope blushed for possibly the thousandth time since the adults had returned home, about halfway through the hair-cut. They had opened the door in a rush. Kess' father's hands had been all over her mother, but the sight of the two women paused the action. A brief round of salutations followed before her mother dragged her father back out. Since then the living room held a chorus of musical ecstasy.

"Can't they wait until we're gone?" Penelope muttered the question to herself, but as close as Jocelyn was the other woman could not help but hear.

"If they waited, they'd never get a chance. There's always a few people around, you know that. Even if there weren't it would be the neighbors through these thin walls." Jocelyn cocked her head to one side. "You've always just tuned it out before."

Penelope blushed deeper and shrugged. She mumbled something incoherent in the hopes that it would allay the woman's suspicions. Although, she had a feeling that Jocelyn had begun to suspect the truth already.

She wasn't sure why she was going along with the charade. Maybe it was some sense of duty. After all, many of the people who worked for her father's company, at some level, lived like this. She could only hope that they were paid enough that they could avoid quite this level of desperation.

Penlope jumped when a whisper tickled her ear. "Besides, to hear such passion kinda gets to me."

With only that warning, light fingers clasped Penelope's nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt. She had stopped paying attention to the exact movements of the stylist a while ago, content to discover the end results and not worry about the process. Now, she realized that the other woman had set the scissors aside and had her firmly embraced.

Penelope wasn't exactly a virgin, despite what her father thought, but all of her limited experience consisted of drunken groping followed by a quick burst of passion where the guys released into her long before they had even bothered to warm her up. She wasn't sure if she was luckier not to have gotten friction burns or pregnant from it.

This was something else entirely. Jocelyn not only knew exactly how to touch her for maximum response, but seemed more than inclined to produce. Slowly her hands cupped and squeezed even as she continued to pinch and roll the nipples.

Electricity shot through Penelope's veins and warmth slowly began to pool between her legs. The only time she'd ever felt like this was when she played with herself. To compare the sensations of masturbation to this would be to compare coal to a diamond.

Penelope's entire body shook with tension even as she melted into the other woman's embrace. Her head lolled back, and to the side, to rest on Jocelyn's shoulder. Each slight tweak sent a fresh jolt through her body. But if it raced to touch everywhere, each current inevitably ended deep in her core.

"We...we shouldn't be doing this." It came out as little more than a breathy plea. Penelope wanted to explain she wasn't Kess. She wanted to insist that she wasn't interested in women. She could, of course, objectively view the beauty of other women but they never turned her on. Even now, it wasn't the woman but the actions that effected her.

"Don't worry, they already know about us. Besides," Jocelyn punctuated the word with a light nip on Penelope's neck that elicited not only a squeak but the single largest burst of liquid fire straight to her depths, "they won't be able to hear you beneath the sounds of their own love."

Once more the mouth found Penelope's neck. This time teeth grazed against the tender skin. Despite herself, Penelope moaned in appreciation. A moment later she felt one of the hands drop away from her breast and felt a slight pang of regret.

Penelope had never considered the phrase 'tight as a second layer of skin' before. When the fingers instantly found her lust-sensitized bud, despite the two layers of fabric, she knew that an attentive lover was barred only penetration. Jocelyn seemed incredibly interested in her response.

Fingers pressed firmly and began to trace the soft mound. A shiver ran up Penelope's body, only to rebound as it encountered a well-timed pinch of her nipple. Her hips bucked and thrust against the finger of their own accord. She was beyond caring. The pressure and warmth between her legs demanded release. She needed the persistent caress.

Penelope whimpered with need the moment both hands retreated. How had she suddenly become so turned on in only a minute. Her head lolled in search of the neon digits of the clock and the world tilted slightly.

It felt like she was drunk, or high, but she knew for a fact that no one had slipped her anything. She hadn't even gotten a chance to sip at the rave and Jocelyn hadn't offered her anything when they got here. The only explanation was that she was now so horny that her own body betrayed her.

The glance at the clock revealed that even her mind was treacherous. What she had thought of as merely a minute of foreplay turned out to have been nearly half an hour of delightful pawing. No wonder her entire body seemed like it was about to explode.

Distracted, Penelope didn't even realize she had been lowered to the bed until she felt the button slip free of her pants. The tight material was slowly peeled away. She looked down to discover her hips rose slightly in an effort to aid Jocelyn's work.

The other woman stared at Penelope's thong with a longing that she had never seen before. Even her boyfriends had only looked at her with lust filled eyes. Jocelyn's expression bordered on worship. This was a woman truly in love and constantly amazed that the object of her devotion shared even the slightest interest.

Penelope was entranced by those eyes. She watched the liquid brown pools as they gazed at her sex. Any other time she would have been uncomfortable with the level of attention directed between her legs, but somehow it felt natural now.

Even before the pants were to Penelope's knees, Jocelyn leaned forward. Penelope tensed instinctively as the other woman's mouth neared her sacred temple. When Jocelyn paused, she feared it had been because of her reaction. The woman's eyes slid halfway closed and her nose flared as she inhaled Penelope's scent.

Penelope should have known that her depths had betrayed her by the inferno of need that pulsed between her hips, but it wasn't until that moment that her hazy mind acknowledged the soaked fabric that clung to every fold.

Jocelyn leaned farther forward. The light kiss, just above the swollen mound now emphasized by wet, hand-woven, lace was the last thing that Penelope expected. Despite the location, or the obvious heat that neither could deny the other shared, it was almost a chaste peck. She leaned back quickly and finished with the pants.

Penelope had no idea what was expected of her. She was equal parts terrified and fascinated to find out. Her internal debate was expelled when Jocelyn's hand came up and began to caress the moist fabric. It did not electrify, as the earlier rubbing had done, but instead slowly fed the flames that licked at her from within.

The other hand came forward and joined the first. Gentle fingers traced over every exposed inch of the thong. Neither probed or prodded for a deeper contact. They were exploring her as if to memorize every detail. Penelope feared, for a moment, that Jocelyn knew she was not Kess but it was too natural. This was simply part of the woman's devotion to her lover.

Jocelyn leaned forward. Her shoulders pushed Penelope's knees apart. Deft fingers peeled the wet fabric from overly-sensitive flesh. Penelope shuddered and moaned. Every slight contact brought fresh demands from within her body. Jocelyn had played a concerto on every nerve and muscle and now they demanded their conductor.

Penelope's eyes screwed shut as lightning burst through her body. Every inch of her skin seemed to be on fire except the throbbing mound between her legs. That was cooled by the balm of the tongue that slowly circled and teased it.

The tongue slipped deeper and began to trace the petals of skin that sought to protect the precious bud. Penelope gripped the sheets. A scream of ecstasy was ripped from her lungs. Her back arched and pressed her hips more firmly against the blessed intruder.

Penelope felt Jocelyn's mouth seal against her. Upper and lower jaws both dug into tormented muscles and a fresh wave of bliss flushed through her veins. She was on the very brink of orgasm and wanted nothing more than to throw herself from the cliff. Thought had fled. Only sensation remained as it waited for that last little signal.

Jocelyn sucked in. Her tongue lashed out to whip the bedraggled mound. Penelope's vision, black behind closed lids, seared beneath a barrage of white.

* * * * * *

Kess had chosen a dress that practically clung to her body. Given the environment, she was certain that the turquoise fabric was none other than hand-woven silk. It clung to her hips and breasts as if the seamless piece was tailored to fit only her. Although in truth it was probably made for Penelope's measurements, the two were so nearly identical that it applied to her as well.

She was surprised by how high the slit ran up the side of her leg. If not for the incredible selection of string thongs in the wardrobe, her underwear would have been visible where the gap failed to cover her pale thigh.

The only thing that made her uncomfortable about the dress was the lack of a bra. She had gone through possibly two dozen of them in a desperate attempt to find one she could wear. She didn't strictly need one for support, but she felt vulnerable without the added protection against molestation. Of course, with four bodyguards around her she had little to fear from that but the concern remained.

Kess turned to view the effects in the full length mirror that adorned the door to the bedroom. The fabric glided sensuously across her body. She shuddered as the silk caressed her bare nipples and reminded her of Jocelyn. It was a pale imitation of her on-time lover's ministrations but it was enough to spark a heat in her depths and harden her nipples enough to show clearly through the thin material.

Out of all of the people she wished she could share this experience with, it was Jocelyn that Kess missed the most. They had never exactly broken up, but the distance and time apart that cosmetology school had placed on their relationship meant that they were currently in limbo. She often wondered if the older woman had moved on and found someone closer to her. She had refused to herself, but that meant it had been far too long, as her loins now reminded her.

Kess flushed a deep red that clashed with the dress. If her thoughts kept along these lines she would need to relieve her tension soon! Already the desire swelled between her hips. She took a couple of steps towards the bedroom and felt the swagger that the sensation forced into her legs. Before the end of the night she'd be walking like John Wayne; bow-legged around the solid lump of need that burned in her depths.

One hand was on the knob of the door when Kess heard a voice come from the other side. She opened the door a crack and peered around. No one was in the bedroom. With the curtained, four-post bed, tasteful throw pillows and various girly knickknacks she confirmed her original suspicion that this was, indeed, Penelope's room.

Even though Kess was curious to investigate the room, the mystery of the voice took precedence. She followed the source to the window. Beyond was the most extravagant garden that she had ever dreamt of. She wondered if there was a single flower or plant in the world that wasn't represented there. Undoubtedly it took an army of staff just to maintain that alone.

The voice itself was too muffled to clearly identify it but she could see the man attached clearly. He was likely over six feet tall. His hair was cut stylishly short and framed a solid, angular, face. Although he wore a button up shirt and loose dress slacks, she could tell the body beneath carried well toned muscles. Back when Kess had tried to pretend an interest in men, this was exactly the specimen she would have hunted for.

The only drawback to the man was his eyes. Although outwardly perfect, they seemed to hold a dark inner light. He glared at the scenery as he talked on an I-phone. "...told you not to worry about it. The deal is as good as done now. It won't be long before he's out of the picture."

Although she could make out the words, too much of the tonality was swallowed by the insulated window. All she could hear was a deep growl of words. If she was willing to expose herself, she could put her ear to the window to hear more clearly but something about him scared her slightly. She wouldn't risk being seen by him.

"I have taken care of it. He won't survive the night. In fact, it's possible he's already dead. After that, it's just a matter of time."

Kess dropped to the floor in horror. Her back pressed against the wall as she tried to control her breath. Death and murder might be a hazard of life in the slums, but it was usually an emotional thing. The cold blooded way the man spoke of sentencing another to die was too horrid for her to think of.

And he somehow worked for Penelope or he wouldn't have been in the compound!

* * * * * *

Penelope wasn't sure exactly how she felt, as Jocelyn snuggled beside her. On one hand, she had never felt that incredible before. On the other hand even now, with the memory of the woman buried between her legs firmly connected with the intense ecstasy, she simply wasn't drawn to the woman.

Before Penelope had even had time to recover from the experience, Jocelyn had returned her attention to the styling tools. It was clear she didn't expect reciprocation. That was a good thing since it would give away Penelope's identity. Given the woman's devotion to Kess, it felt wrong to let her discover that she had just cheated, albeit unknowingly.

Penelope didn't like the trail her thoughts were following. She grasped on the first thing that came to mind as a distraction. She could ask Jocelyn about herself. She only had to make sure to couch it in questions that Kess probably wouldn't know the answers to. "You got your license? Does that mean you'll be living around here or do you have a job lined up somewhere?"