Modern Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

The equation was simple, a love for both regular and anal sex with beautiful women wearing strap-ons, plus her love for lesbian incest, plus overwhelming and inappropriate love for her big sister, equalled that she would be a total DP whore.

And sure enough, the test was an outstanding success, although there was one variable Alex hadn't considered while thinking about this, something which made her feel foolish for not thinking about it, but it didn't matter as it only made it better.

Somehow Alex had forgotten about just how thin the layers of skin separating her front and back passage were. As a result she could feel those cocks sliding against each other while inside her, which was truly mind blowing.

She felt it as soon as her mother anally penetrated her, and Alex continued feeling it as her Mom slowly slid every last inch of that big strap-on she was wearing up Alex's ass and then started sodomising her with it.

Oh yes, her own mother started fucking her ass while her sister's cock was buried inside her cunt, and the feeling of her closest female family members rubbing against each other inside of her was driving her while.

The best part was she felt absolutely no pain whatsoever from being violated in this way. Okay, so it was really weird, and a little uncomfortable, at first, but thanks to being relentlessly strap-on fucked in her cunt and ass hole by her own big sister for the past few years Alex felt mostly pleasure.

Pleasure which soon became overwhelming as she was gently fucked in both of her holes, while having both exposed to her mother by her sister, who's tight little body she was pressed against during the obscene violation.

Of course as always the best part, at least outside of the incredible orgasms to come, was Haley's filthy mouth, the big sister whispering sweet nothings to the little sister for the majority of the DP, with her words only becoming more nasty as the seconds ticked by.

"I love you, mmmmm, God, I love you Alex! I love your big fat ass. I love your hot little pussy. And I love these gigantic titties of yours!" Haley practically growled directly into Alex's face while playing with her big tits, "Ohhhhhh Alex, you look so hot while you're getting fucked. I've always thought that, which is why I love doing you in front of a mirror, mmmmm, but it's so much better watching Mom pound your little ass hole. Ooooooh yeahhhhh, mmmmm, I love watching our mother fuck you in the butt, and it's even better now that we're DP'ing you like the total whore you are! Yeahhhhhh, you love that, don't you? You love getting double teamed by your family, you fucking slut! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I bet you want to cum, don't you? Cum on my cock? Cum on your big sister's cock while your Mommy fucks you up the ass? Is that what you want? Huh? Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, say it! Tell us what you want little sister, and we'll give it to you."

"I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck me hard." Alex whimpered pathetically, gradually becoming louder as she became more desperate, "Mmmmm Mommy, fuck me Mommy! Fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum! Make me cum on Haley's cock! I wanna cum on my big sister's cock! Ohhhhhhh Mommy, Haley always makes me cum so hard, mmmmm, and so do you, oooooooh, but I bet both of you could make me cum even harder. So please Mommy, fuck me! Fuck me like a whore! Pound my little bitch hole like the whore I am! The Dunphy Family whore! Ooooooh yessssss, mmmmm, fuck me Mommy, pound me sis, ohhhhhhh, I want both of you to ram my little fuck holes until I cum really hard for you on Haley's dick! Please Mommy, big sis, slam fuck me and make me cum, oh fuck! Oh yes, just like that Mommy, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Finally Claire increase the pace. She did this slowly, but eventually her thighs were smacking off Alex's meaty cheeks, making those enormous globes jiggle like jelly in an earthquake, and the sound of flesh crashing against flesh to echo around the room almost as loudly as Alex's screams of ecstasy.

Of course she came long before that, everything that happened earlier combining with this wonderful new sensation to send her over the edge of orgasm in record time, and then she just kept cumming, until it felt like her brilliant brain literally melted inside of her head and left her nothing but a happy little fuck toy, just there to be used for the other women's pleasure.

Haley made sure it was women, and not just their Mom, as she strategically thrust up into Alex's hot little cunt every so often to trigger an extra powerful climax, and then eventually just continued to thrust upwards when she became impatient for her turn. Ironically shortly after that Claire pulled out of Alex's butt and collapsed down besides them in an exhausted heap.

To her credit Haley immediately jumped into action, barely allowing Alex to let out a whimper of disappointment before flipping them over and then beginning to fuck her baby sister all by herself, gently at first, but quickly picking up the pace until she was pounding her little sister's pussy.

She made Alex cum a few times like that, before inevitably switching holes. More to the point, switching to her favourite fuck hole, which she did quickly and easily thanks to her mother's brutal assault on her baby sister's butt hole. Alex even cried out in pure pleasure as Haley slammed her strap-on into her kid sister's gaping ass hole, not stopping until her full-length was completely buried in the other girl's bowels.

Then without a second's pause Haley began butt fucking her little sister, barely having the presence of mind to start off with a gentle sodomy before inevitably switching to the brutal bowel wrecking which triggered yet more orgasms for them both.

Normally at this point Haley would be growling about how she owned Alex's fat ass, and the big jiggling boobs which were practically smacking her in the face right now. But she couldn't. Not now. No, now Haley had to devote every ounce of what little strength she had left to give her precious Alex the hardest ass ramming she could possibly give her right now, which didn't feel like it would be much given how exhausted she was.

Of course she should have known better. As soon as she started pounding that fat ass her instincts as a top, and her addiction to this big butt, just took over, and Haley became like a wild animal relentlessly pounding into her submissive mate.

Proving that words of ownership, or abuse, or even love weren't necessary while Alex stared at Haley lovingly throughout this passionate strap-on fucking, especially during the anal sex. At one point Alex even wrapped her arms and legs around Haley's body and began gently stroking her lovingly, although Haley didn't honestly care, as she was too lost in the moment, and her own pleasure.

Which ultimately was her undoing, as while she had cum before during the DP it was nothing compared to having complete control of Alex, the mental stimulation overwhelming her until she was cumming almost as hard and as constantly as Alex was, eventually causing her to collapse with exhaustion down onto those big tits and desperately try to catch her breath.

Claire had been so exhausted by the time she pulled her dick out of her daughter's ass hole she thought she would pass out instantly. Hell, she was approaching passing out during the hellacious butt fucking. Of course that would have been unfair on Haley, and Alex, so being the loving mother she was she just about pushed herself to move out of the way, even if that meant falling down beside her daughter.

For this she was rewarded greatly as Haley not only took complete control, but switched her cock to Alex's butt, and even though she didn't have a really good look at it she had a perfect view of what mattered, her daughters staring lovingly at each other while they fucked, once again making her realise just how much they loved each other.

To further prove this point, after she had recovered from her orgasms, Haley lifted herself back up and softly told her sister, "I love you."

"I love you too." Alex smiled softly, welcoming a kiss from her sister.

"Prove it!" Haley purred, doing her best to slap Alex's ass as she rolled off of her sister, pulling the strap-on from her bowels in the process, "Spread those cheeks and show us your pretty little gape."

Without a moment's hesitation Alex giggled wickedly, rolled onto her stomach and then lifted herself up and around so that her fat ass was facing the family members who had just pounded it deep and hard. God, it was so twisted to watch her baby girl slowly spread her butt cheeks, emphasising just how open her most private hole was, allowing her to see deep into her own daughter's rectum.

And Claire was at least partly responsible for it. Partly responsible for gaping the ass hole of her daughter, a thought which should have made her disgusted with herself, but at least right now only greatly delighted her. And she wasn't the only one, Claire and her other daughter becoming completely lost in staring at that well opened butt hole.

Then after a few long seconds of silence Alex asked cheekily, "So, how's the gape?"

"Beautiful." Claire murmured automatically, flushing with embarrassment because of it, but deciding to double down anyway, "Your butt hole looks beautiful when it's gaped honey. Mmmmm, especially because I know it's me and Alex who stretched that big juicy butt of yours wide open."

"Thanks Mom." Alex grinned, but before she could continue she was interrupted.

"I don't know..." Haley said thoughtfully, before teasingly grinning at her mother, "I've gaped that slut ass wider, mmmmm, so between the two of us, we should have no problem making Alex's fat ass as wide as the Grand Canyon!"

"Oh yes please, open my butt as wide as the Grand Canyon!" Alex pleaded shamelessly, "Wreck my fat ass! Fuck it, and fuck it, and fuck it until it's completely ruined!"

"Oh, we will..." Haley said dismissively, "But first you've got to earn it, sis. And you know how, huh? Yesssss, that's right Alex! Mmmmm, you really were always so smart. I want you to wrap those pretty lips of yours around my cock, which just pounded your pussy and ass, and taste your slutty fuck holes! Come on Alex, ohhhhhhh fuck!"

Not needing to be told twice, or even once, Alex quickly turned around, dived in between Haley's legs and wrapped her lips around her big sister's cock. As soon as she did Alex let out a loud and shameless moan of delight at tasting the deepest part of her own ass, the brainy brunette clearly savouring that flavour.

Then she began greedily sucking the head of the dildo clean, and then bobbing her lips up and down it, taking more and more into her mouth until it was sliding down her throat. Fuck, both her baby girls were just so amazing at sucking cock. Well, they were amazing at everything when it came to sex, but Claire thought this particular thing was worthy of praise.

"That's it sweetie, suck your sister's dick." Claire encouraged, "Mmmmm, oh yes, that's so hot! Mommy loves watching her little girls playing like this. One sucking the other's cock like a good little bitch. After taking it like a bitch! Oooooh yes Alex, clean that cock of your own anal juices! Go ass to mouth you filthy little whore! Oh fuck! Mommy loves watching one daughter sucking her ass cream off the other daughter's cock, after she's just been double teamed by her female family members. Ohhhhh yesssss Alex, you took it from me and your big sister, and now it's time to be a good little cock sucker and clean our toys."

"Yeah it is." Haley happily agreed, gently reaching down to stroke Alex's hair lovingly, "You heard Mom, sis. It's time you gave your big sister's dick a thorough cleaning with your pretty little mouth. Mmmmm yeahhhh, suck it! Get every drop of your juices off of that big dick, which I just used to pound your slutty fuck holes! Oh yeah, I just fucked your pussy, mouth and ass, and I promise you Alex, we're just getting started. Ah fuck yeah, me and Mom are gonna pound your hot little fuck holes all night long, but first you got to thoroughly clean my dick of both your pussy and ass cream. Then you got to clean Mom's, and then we can get back to the real fun."

Happily obeying Alex stuffed every single inch of her big sister's dick down her throat, allowing her to thoroughly clean it of every drop of her juices. She then switched over to do the same with her Mom's cock, after which Claire forced her to go back and forth between those dildos, partly to regain her strength, but mostly just to tease Alex.

Then, true to Haley's word, Claire and her oldest daughter double teamed her youngest daughter for hours until all three of them were exhausted and snuggled up together. And it was only really the beginning of this twisted family affair, Claire's mind already working on more twisted ways she could show her daughters just how much she loved them.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers