Modern Family Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Claire and Alex double team Haley.
10.7k words
4.42
22.5k
29

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Disclaimer: I do not own Modern Family and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Put them on." Claire ordered excitedly as soon as she got through the door of the apartment her daughters were sharing and practically shoved a pair of bags into their hands.

"Erm, hello to you to, Mom." Alex quipped.

Haley would have said something similar under normal circumstances, but instead she was eager to find out what present their Mom had bought them, her eyes lighting up as she saw what was inside her bag, "Hey Alex, check this out."

"Whoa." Alex murmured, staring at the uniform inside Haley's bag, then quickly checking her own bag to find a similar uniform, before turning her attention to her mother, "Are you serious?"

"I think what you girls mean is, thank you." Claire said after clearing her throat wasn't good enough to inform her offspring what she wanted, and when even those words failed she pushed, "What do you say?"

"Thank you Mommy." Haley parroted eagerly, her gaze quickly turning lustful as she turned to her sister.

"Thank you Mom." Alex echoed, somewhat more apprehensively.

"Well, don't just stand there. Go put them on." Claire gently pushed, quickly adding, "Not here! Mmmmm, Mommy wants each of you to step into your rooms, and then step out one by one so I can enjoy the show.

"Erm, can I wait out here?" Haley asked, before turning back to her sister lustfully, "Mmmmm, I want to see the show when Alex steps out."

"How about you go first, then you can join me in watching Alex put on a show?" Claire counter offered.

"Deal!" Haley agreed eagerly, before turning back to Alex and grinning, "I'm going to enjoy this."

"Me too." Alex admitted with the little blush, before the two sisters exchanged a quick peck and then disappeared into their rooms.

*

Claire was practically buzzing with excitement. Well, she had been since first coming up with this wicked idea, which had only increased when she initially bought those outfits, but now she could barely stay in place she was so excited.

Part of her cursed her decision to make her daughters change behind closed doors instead of right in front of her eyes, as right now she could be watching them strip down to their underwear, and then squeeze themselves into those little costumes. Although she knew seeing those outfits fully attach would be worth the wait, and oh, was she proven so wonderfully right a few minutes later when Haley and Alex stepped out. Although not without her permission, of course.

"Okay, ready Mom." Alex called out from behind her door.

"That's great honey." Claire beamed, quickly adding, "Just wait a minute, okay? Haley isn't ready yet."

"Okay." Alex grumbled, then about a minute later she called out, "Hurry up Haley!"

"I'm trying!" Haley whined, "But my outfit is more complicated than yours."

"Stop making excuses young lady." Claire scolded, "Now hurry up and get your cute little butt out here. And you better be fully dressed when you do, otherwise I'll take back those uniforms and leave."

"Yeah, right." Haley softly scoffed, then a few seconds later loudly called out, "Okay, I'm ready."

"Then what are you waiting for? Get out here!" Claire huffed. Initially Haley chose to tease her, but despite herself Claire had to chuckle a little, "Haley, stop being such a tease. I want to see you."

Initially the door had opened to reveal a seemingly empty room, causing Claire to frown. Then a leg appeared just out of her view, making it clear that Haley was hiding behind the door so she could tease her with that stocking clad leg with those big, black high heels. Claire was unable to keep a stern face because of this, especially because all it took was a little push and Haley opened the door wider and stepped out of it, looking as confident and sexy as ever.

The difference was now she was wearing a French maid's outfit, and oh did she wear it well, walking out of her room like a supermodel on a runway, only instead of walking back the way she came she stopped in front of her mother, turned her back to her and lifted up her little skirt ever so slightly, providing a hint of ass cheek.

Which caused Clare to giggle again, although she pushed through it quickly and ordered, "Okay Alex, you can come out now."

There was a brief pause and then the door opened, and while Alex looked just as breath-taking in her little schoolgirl outfit their attitudes towards the reveal were night and day. It was a startling reminder that for all her intelligence and maturity in many ways Alex was still a kid, barely out of her teens, and somehow not entirely comfortable with the incredible body that she had been gifted with.

Claire had to stop herself from laughing at how unsure Alex was considering just how good she looked. Luckily Claire could just stare at those giant boobs threatening to tear through that white top, although Haley had a more direct approach.

"Fuck!" Haley murmured softly, so sure that drool was literally coming out of her mouth that she had to gently wipe it just to be sure, before walking up to her sibling and blushing, "Oh my fucking God Alex, you look amazing!"

"You think?" Alex pushed.

"I know!" Haley said firmly, "God, why didn't I think of this?"

"Because it would have been a waste of money?" Alex offered, and then when Haley gave her a funny look she quickly added, "What? Without Mom around to keep you in line you would have totally ripped this little outfit to shreds in seconds. Mmmmm, and I know I would have done the same to you. Fuck Haley, you look incredible."

"Thanks." Haley grinned, "And I don't care if Mom is here, I still might tear that sexy little costume off of you."

"You will do no such thing!" Claire said firmly, quickly closing the distance between her daughters and gently taking Alex's hand as she slowly encouraged her to, "What you will do is watch as Alex gives us a twirl. Nice and slow honey, mmmmm, that's it. Oh fuck, you really do look amazing. Now, have you finished your homework?"

"Erm..." Alex hesitated, wondering what her mother was looking for here, before answering truthfully, "I've mostly just got a little reading to catch up on."

"I bet Haley doesn't make that easy." Claire said dryly, giving her older daughter the side eye, then grinning, "But I promise you sweetie, it will be different from now on. I know, why don't you try and get it done now while your sister cleans the house?"

"What?" Haley murmured in disbelief, before frowning and folding her arms, "Wait, you're serious? You actually want me to do housework while dressed like this?"

"Why not?" Claire grinned, "Alex has work to do, and this place could definitely do with a clean."

"Alex always has work to do, and cleaning isn't my job. It's hers." Haley whined, "She's the neat freak. Besides, I'm the top, and she's the bottom."

"Well now you answer to me." Claire said firmly, "Mmmmm, oh yes, you two are MY bottoms, which means you do what I say, and I say you clean."

There was a brief pause as Haley glared at her Mom, and then she huffed, "You know what, fine. Be that way. We both know you won't be able to keep your hands off me and Alex for long. God knows we can't."

"We'll see." Claire chuckled, deliberately giving Haley false hope.

*

Ultimately Haley would be proven right, as in a literal sense Claire was unable to entirely keep her hands off her daughters for that long, although initially she restricted it to just resting a hand on Alex's thigh and just leaving it there for a few long seconds, before beginning to slide up and down that thigh, both of which got wonderful little whimpers out of her youngest.

Meanwhile her oldest was doing her best to get her attention, and despite Claire's best efforts she couldn't resist just staring at her, Haley preening as she got her own mother to stare at her with shameless lust, especially when she bent over. Little did Haley know she would soon regret that particular tease. Claire would make sure of that.

Haley might have been grinning with pride as she got her Mom to stare at her as she bent over in the tightly fitting maid's uniform, but to her surprise and disappointment that didn't immediately lead to a hand being placed on her butt. All Haley wanted was a little smack or a squeeze, some confirmation that she was about to receive what she wanted.

Hell, eventually she would just settle for being touched. But no, her Mom kept denying her. What was worse, that touch went to Alex, and she wasn't even doing anything. Actually Haley couldn't blame her Mom for that, as Alex didn't need to do anything. No, Alex could just sit there and sweat pants and Haley would want to touch her, and that little schoolgirl uniform only made her more fuck-able, and Haley eager to get to the real fun.

Sadly Haley had underestimated her mother's stubbornness, and she quickly ran out of good places to bend over, which her Mom pointed out as she pushed her to do a more thorough job, leaving the older woman and the youngest among them to study.

Then once she was finally done instead of finally being allowed to touch the other woman Haley was sent into the bedrooms, and then even the bathroom, to do a proper cleaning while the other woman just read, and then talked, before finally just making out with each other. That was the most infuriating part of all, Haley almost screaming when she came out one of the bedrooms to find her female family members kissing. And yet still she was sent to clean the bathrooms.

Once that was done Haley walked right up to them, folded her arms and huffed, "Well, I'm done now. Like, I actually did everything, so can we please just fuck now?"

Reluctantly breaking away from kissing her youngest Claire grinned at her oldest, and then ordered, "Girls, go stand facing the wall. Come on, get right up against it and stick those cute little asses of yours out for me."

"But Mom!" Haley whined.

"Now!" Claire ordered firmly.

The two Dunphy women then had a brief staring competition which ultimately the daughter lost, with a huff Haley stomped over to the nearest wall, quickly followed by Alex. Oh well, while it wasn't Haley's first choice it was at least a start.

One she liked a lot more when she allowed Alex to overtake her, giving Haley a beautiful view of her little sister walking up to the wall so her face was nearly pressed against it, then bending over and pressing her hands against it while sticking out that big fat ass of hers.

Haley could have stared at that all night, but again she was eager to get to the real fun, so she got into position and was then rewarded with her Mom slowly walking up behind them, and then a hand squeezing her butt.

"Very nice." Claire mumbled softly as she fondled both the bottoms of her daughters for a few long minutes, before beginning to use both hands on Alex's gloriously round ass, "You know Alex sweetie, I've been thinking... I know you must have felt a lot of pressure to fuck Haley's little ass, and why wouldn't you? It's perfect, and in desperate need of constant fucking, but honey, a pure bottom like you should never have to worry about being an ass fucker. It's unnatural for a walking fuck hole like you to do anything except bend over and take it up this big fat ass of yours. But don't worry, because I promise that from now on that's all you're going to be doing. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, from now on, I'm the only one that gets to fuck Haley's perfect little ass, and all you have to worry about is being a good little fuck toy for Mommy. Well, that and studying of course."

"But Mom, I liked topping Haley." Alex protested, before being cut off.

"No buts." Claire snapped, ignoring the pun in favour of firmly adding, "I don't want to hear it young lady. You're never going to top your sister again, and that's final. Not without my supervision, and even then, it will only be lying down to give your sister a cock to ride while I'm the one truly giving her a fucking. Do you understand me?"

"Yeah Alex." Haley chimed in gleefully, "You're truly a total bottom now. Mmmmm, that means no more topping for you. It's for the best, anyway. You were never much of a top."

"I'm glad you agree, because the same applies to you." Claire explained.

"What now?" Haley frowned in confusion.

Looking her eldest in the eye Claire said it plain and simply, "I'm forbidding Alex from topping you, and forbidding you from topping Alex."

"Wha... what..." Haley mumbled in disbelief, before pulling away from the wall and exclaiming angrily, "You can't do that!"

"I can, and I am." Claire said firmly, "I'm your Mom, and thanks to you, I'm now your top. That means you have to do what I say."

"Yeah, but-" Haley began.

"This is not a debate." Claire muttered the words she had said many times as a parent, followed by words a parent probably never said to their daughter, "From now on I'm the only one fucking ass around here. End of story."

"I'd rather die." Haley folded her arms.

"Oh come on Haley, don't pretend this isn't what you truly want." Claire scoffed, and then before her daughter could protest pointed out, "Why else would you have seduced me into topping you?"

"So? I like to be topped sometimes, and Alex is a lousy top." Haley shrugged.

"Hey!" Alex complained.

"Sorry sweetie, but we all know it's true." Haley pointed out.

"Right, the way we all know you were both born to be bottoms." Claire pointed out.

"No! I'm a switch." Haley protested.

"Are you? Are you really?" Claire pushed, suddenly reaching out with both hands and grabbing both of Haley's butt cheeks while pulling her closer, causing Haley to let out an adorable little gasp, "Because the way I see it you both need girl cock up your perfect asses like most people need oxygen. Perfect asses which were not only made to be fucked, but should be required by law to be brutally pounded every second of every day. Sadly I can't give you that, but I can promise you both you won't have to go without what will be the very minimum amount of ass fucking you should be receiving a day, that being three brutal rectum wreckings. Unless of course, that's not what you want."

"Well, I..." Haley stammered, blushing a little as she admitted, "That sounds amazing, actually. But I could never give up Alex's ass. That's what I need like oxygen."

"You only think that because you haven't been getting this ass fucked nearly enough." Claire promised while squeezing Haley's butt, "But I promise you Haley, that will never happen again."

"But... I need to fuck Alex." Haley whimpered, "It's my purpose in life."

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll still get to fuck your sister. Just not up the ass." Claire promised, "And your purpose in life is to take it up the ass for Mommy, mmmmm, and do every little thing I want. Never forget that."

"I don't know." Haley bit her lip.

"How about a trial run?" Alex suggested hopefully, and then when the other two looked at her she further explained, "In science, we conduct experiments. We could be pure bottoms for a week, and see how we feel afterwards."

"I think that's a wonderful idea." Claire grinned, advancing on her eldest daughter, "And we can start by punishing Haley for insolence in talking back, and taking her hands off the wall without permission."

"I'm not sure about, HEY!" Haley protested, but before she could finish her Mom comically grabbed her by the ear and pulled her towards the couch in turn causing Haley to let out a series of, "Ow, ow, ow!"

Over and over again she let out that sound, until they were finally at the couch, at which point her mother sat down on it and then pushed Haley over her knee. Which Haley would claim was only because she was shell-shocked by the bombshell her Mom had just dropped, but the truth was that her mother was right. Her Mom grabbing her, forcing her over her knee and then roughly spanking her was literally a dream come true.

However the idea of never topping Alex again was a nightmare. Especially the part about not fucking Alex's fat ass. Haley needed that to survive, like oxygen, and before the spanking officially got underway she promised herself that no matter what nothing would take that big sexy butt away from her.

Claire had intended to start the spanking right away. Show both her daughters that she meant business. But of course, she just couldn't do that. Especially not when she had Haley dressing up for her, looking so amazingly sexy in that little French maid uniform of hers. No, Claire had just admired the sight for a few long seconds, before beginning to play with the sexy little body of her baby girl.

She didn't even start with her butt, instantly sliding her hand over those smooth black stocking clad thighs and then up over the little miniskirt she was wearing. Claire even reached underneath Haley to squeeze her daughter's boobs, mostly to be extra-teasing. Which in itself was probably a more effective punishment for Haley then any amount of pain and/or humiliation.

Eventually Haley even whined, "Just get it over with already."

"What? You're not even going to pretend you don't want this?" Claire teased.

"No. I told you, I'm a switch." Haley pointed out, "I just hate waiting."

"Which is exactly why I'm making you wait." Claire pointed out.

In response Haley just grumbled adorably while Claire continued caressing her little body, concentrating on those smooth legs for about another minute before ultimately going for her prize, and her favourite part of Haley's body, her daughter's perfect little ass. God, how Claire had grown to love this ass in just a short amount of time. And soon it would be truly hers, and only hers.

If it wasn't already, which was debatable, considering Alex didn't seem a threat to her ownership of Haley's ass. No, it was the other way around, which was why she was doing all this. Also because it was fun, Claire savouring the anticipation of the spanking as she shamelessly fondled and squeezed Haley's butt for several long minutes, especially after she pushed the skirt upwards and Haley's underwear down.

Then Haley huffed indignantly, "Fine! You want me to beg, I'll beg. Please Mom, spank me. Spank my naughty little butt. Oh please? I'm so sorry for being so naughty, but I just can't help it. I love being naughty. Mmmmm yeah, I love being naughty and seducing my family members! My sister, mmmmm, my Mommy, ohhhhhh yes, I seduced them, and I feel no shame. I feel no shame, becuase I love them, and I love fucking them. Ooooooh yes, I love fucking my Mom and sister, but especially my little sister's big fat ass. I need to fuck it Mommy, and you can't take it away from me. You're welcome to try. Oh yeah, try and take it from me Mommy! Try and take it, ah fuck, by punishing me good. Mmmmm yeah, punish that sister fucking dyke ass of mine! Oh please Mommy, punish me good. Ohhhh fuck yeah, teach me I shouldn't seduce my baby sister and turn her into a pussy licking dyke who loves it up the ass, just like me. Please AH FUCK! OW! MOM! AH!"

Even though she whined about it, and cried out in pain, Haley never actually asked Claire to stop. No, she stayed bent over her mother's knee and took everything her Mommy had to give her like a good little girl, from the initial gentle spanking to the brutal butt beating which came later. Of course as much as Claire was looking forward to it she didn't rush into brutal treatment.

Why would she, when she was having so much fun playing with this perfect little butt, continuing to let Haley know who was boss simply by groping her bottom shamelessly in between strikes. And of course Haley's butt quickly turned light pink under the gentle spanking, and jiggled so wonderfully, meaning Claire was anything but in a hurry for this to stop.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers