Modern Family Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
Haley and Alex get some one on one time.
5.8k words
4.36
16.6k
17
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Modern Family and have no association with anyone involved in the show. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Haley, your girlfriend's here!"

Hearing that immediately awoke Haley from her thoughts, and she rushed to the counter to find Alex waiting for her, which of course made her beam happily, "Alex! What are you doing here?"

"I know it's been a while, but I thought we could do lunch?" Alex smiled.

"Absolutely." Haley beamed, announcing to her boss without looking at him, "I'm going on my lunchbreak, back soon."

"Just to clarify, I mean just lunch. As in real food." Alex murmured softly as the two girls closed the distance between them.

"I know." Haley grinned wickedly, "And it's sooooo nice of you to bring my favourite food."

Alex let out a loud cry as Haley grabbed her ass in the middle of the crowded restaurant, making her intentions very clear, which was enough to give them some attention, and for Alex to blush and glare at her sister.

Fortunately the restaurant was one town over from Alex's college, which in turn wasn't even in the same state they grew up in, so it was unlikely anyone here knew they were really sisters, but it was still an unnecessary risk. Although not as much as Haley kissing Alex right on the lips, albeit briefly. Alex was surprised Haley could stop grinning longer than enough to do it. And disappointed it didn't last longer. No, she had to focus and put a stop to this before it was too late.

"Oh don't worry baby, I got your favourite food too." Haley teased just loud enough for hopefully only Alex to hear.

Blushing again Alex protested, "Seriously Haley, I'm just here for lunch, and you're not going to change my mind."

*

About five minutes later Alex found herself on her knees in a storage closet, mouth slightly open as she watched Haley shamelessly strip off her things until she was completely naked. She was even being lit by the light bulb, so if anyone came in they would get a perfect view of her sister's goodies, which only Alex was supposed to see.

Well, Alex and now their Mom, but Alex still felt unsure about all of this. Okay, this was far from the first time they had done this, and Haley's boss was a creepy old man, who probably had hidden cameras in this place, or at least sneaked a peak now and then, meaning that Haley could basically do whatever she wanted, and Haley didn't seem to mind. In fact it seem to get her off.

As always Alex had fought valiantly against this, and she truly believed she had just come here to spend some quality time with her girlfriend. Although maybe if she was being honest with herself it was also nice just to have a quickie with her sister, without their Mom being involved for once.

Don't get Alex wrong, she loved the addition to the fun, but it was still the two sisters who were in a romantic relationship with each other, not them and their mother, and they hadn't nearly had enough quality one on one time lately. So once Haley was standing in front of her in all her glory and shoved her face into her cunt Alex immediately started lapping away at that tasty treat.

"Oooooooh, fuck yes, lick me Alex! Lick me!" Haley moaned happily, mercifully mostly softly.

Alex had no doubt that would change soon enough, but she was grateful for Haley controlling herself at least in the beginning. Hell, Haley even put her hand over her mouth as Alex began lingering on her clit at the end of each lick, and more importantly not complaining about it. Their preference would always be a long, drawn-out pussy licking, but sadly there was just too big of a risk.

After all, there was always the chance of some 'Good Samaritan' ringing the police because people were having sex in storage closets, and the manager wasn't doing anything about it, or something like that. Besides, sometimes it was just fun to make her big sister cum as quickly as she could.

Haley knew this was going to have to be a quickie, not only because this was a huge risk which only got more risky with every second that ticked by as it increased the chance of being discovered, but more importantly she wanted time to fuck Alex's big fat ass.

Given the way Alex was eagerly licking her clit she was just as eager to get her ass fucked. And of course to just taste Haley's cum. In fact, Haley wouldn't be surprised if those two reasons easily dwarfed by Alex wanting just avoid the embarrassment of being discovered. Which was certainly the case for Haley, but she had always been the bad sister. The naughty sister. The one who started having feelings for her sister in the first place, and then seduce their own mother into their bed.

For most people thinking about their family members was a complete turnoff, but it was exactly the opposite for Haley, especially when her Mom was involved. In fact she could picture the older woman here now, watching them both with jealousy and lust on her face. And anger. Oh yes, their Mommy would be so mad when she found out they had sex without her.

Which of course just made naughty little Haley want to tell her even more. Especially as she had began to grow fond of the now frequent spanking her Mom had been giving her lately, especially as they were followed by a nice hard butt fucking or two. Often for both sisters. Although she could think of something that she would like better.

Not that Haley could really dwell on that thought, or anything really, as without her permission Alex really began kicking things up a notch, not just lingering her tongue on her clit but constantly licking just that, and taking it into her mouth for a gentle sucking.

Hell, it took all her remaining brainpower to keep her sounds of enjoyment down, and that was more out of instinct, given they had fucked in public a lot, especially considering the scandal if anyone who knew they were sisters found them. Which was why Haley found herself ordering Alex to make her cum seemingly in record time. Well, that and the fact that she just wanted it so bad.

"Fuck me! Oh God Alex, mmmmm, fuck my cunt!" Haley moaned as softly as she could, "Ooooooh, fuck it! Fuck it with your tongue and make me cum! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, oh Alex, mmmmm, make me cum!? Tongue fuck me and make me cum! Mmmmm yesssssss, make me cum, and I'll make you cum. Just ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Unsurprisingly Haley had barely started to speak before Alex unceremoniously shoved her tongue inside her, triggering a wonderfully powerful orgasm. Which probably should have been it, especially if Haley wanted to do other things, but she couldn't help being a little greedy and letting Alex continue using that talented little tongue of hers to make her cum a couple more times before reluctantly finding the willpower to tighten the grip she already had on Alex's head and push her away.

Alex then gave Haley a look which broke her heart, but it had to be done if the younger of the two sisters was going to cum. And God, did Haley want to make Alex cum. Especially from fucking her up the butt.

Alex didn't like admitting this to Haley, but she loved it when she talked dirty. And she especially loved it when Haley begged to cum, as she always sounded so adorably whiny in between her whimpers. But Haley tended to point out they were sisters on those occasions, and obviously in public Alex wanted to try avoiding those words altogether, but they would be especially bad if they were yelled out.

Which definitely contributed to her making Haley cum sooner than really either one of them would have liked. And yes, Alex was also hoping for the chance to cum, but in moments like this that was a distant second, as really the most important thing in that moment was pleasing Haley, while keeping them both safe.

Or at least those were Alex's main priorities until Haley came in her mouth. Then as usual she became obsessed with swallowing as much of that precious liquid as she could, quickly pulling out her tongue and wrapping her lips around that entrance with practised ease to make sure she got at least the majority of it. In fact that first time she got every drop, something Alex was very proud of.

She more or less succeeded with the following climaxes, which was easy enough to tell that the dam had been broken. In fact ultimately took was a few strategic tongue thrusts, albeit after Alex had thoroughly cleaned Haley's pussy. But then she was pushed away from that tasty treat, causing Alex to look up at Haley with betrayal in her eyes.

Before Alex could offer a word of protest Haley slipped down and captured her mouth with hers, tasting herself on her own sister's lips. Almost right after that Haley pushed her tongue inside her mouth, demanding that Alex's cum coated tongue massage hers, which of course Alex did automatically.

Which in turn made Alex forget about any disappointment, melt into her sister's arms and once again let Haley have her way with her. Then she giggled as Haley pulled back and licked her face a few times before kissing her again, this time Alex tasting herself on Haley's tongue. Then Haley pulled back with another smirk on her face to give an incredibly familiar command.

"Bend over." Haley practically purred with delight.

Automatically Alex opened her mouth to argue, but they both knew that was a lost cause, as of course Haley was going to butt fuck her, so she might as well save them both some time and energy. Then she simply slowly turned around on her knees, lent over the toilet seat and stuck out that big juicy bottom of hers which her own sister loved so much.

Predictably Haley then wasted a few long seconds just staring at her prize, before finally pulling out a large strap-on, admittedly from the bag that Alex had brought, and then slowly attached it to herself and covered it in lube, making Alex's slutty ass quiver with anticipation. Of course the entire time Haley stared at her ass, looking as if she was going to literally drool at any second.

Haley certainly felt that way. Somehow she always fought the urge to do it literally, but seeing Alex's beautiful body presented to her ready to be unwrapped and fucked always got her going. Especially when she was seconds away from sodomising her dear sibling.

And they really, really didn't have time but Haley just couldn't resist reaching round, undoing Alex's pants and then as slowly as possible pulling them down to reveal that big meaty bottom she loved so much. Which actually made her feel like drooling again. And then again when she pulled those cheeks apart to reveal a nice big butt-plug, proving that beyond a shadow of a doubt her anal whore came here to get her fat ass fucked.

Not wanting to disappoint her dear sister Haley chuckled wickedly, then grabbed firmly onto the butt-plug and began to pull while she used the other hand to spread one of Alex's ass cheeks so she would get the best possible look of that forbidden hole stretching for her.

Then against her better judgement, and Alex's clear annoyance, Haley pushed the plug back in and then repeated the process, fucking Alex's butt with the plug to help her sister get it nice and ready for her latest ass fucking like the good sister/top she was. And what did her know it all sister do in return? Complain. But thanks to the plug, not for long, and she certainly didn't tell Haley to stop.

"Haley! Quit playing around!" Alex whined, "Mmmmm, fuck me! I need to be fucked. Ohhhhh yes, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard. Fucking wreck my fat ass and make it gape!"

"Shhhhhh, shut up and suck this." Haley abruptly ordered.

With those words Haley swiftly pulled the butt-plug out of Alex's ass hole leaned forward and shoved it straight into Alex's still slightly open mouth. Complete ass to mouth whore that she was Alex then moaned softly and happily at tasting her own butt, and then started greedily cleaning it.

With Alex occupied Haley leaned down until her face was right in front of her little sister's cute little ass hole, which had a wonderful little baby gape right now, allowing her to swirl her tongue around the outside of it and then push her way inside. Which was only meant to be one teasing lick, but of course Haley got carried away and pressed her face firmly against that ass as possible so she could literally tongue fuck her baby sister's butt for a few long minutes.

This resulted in a lot more happy sounds from Alex, but they also resulted in some clearly annoyed sounds too. Haley knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she just couldn't help it. She loved this big fat ass, and even at times like this she couldn't resist eating it a bit. Even when Alex didn't really need it, and was more than ready for what Haley really wanted to give her.

Then, just before she was sure that Alex was about to spit out the plug and complain, Haley managed to pull her mouth away from that tasty treat, straighten herself up, grab hold of her cock and take aim at her target. Well, she may have slid the tip of her dick up and down Alex's butt crack a little, but that was just to squeeze more whimpers out of her kid sister before she took Alex's ass, a.k.a. what was rightfully hers.

Of course Haley also demanded, "Spread your cheeks for me sis. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, give me the best possible view of taking your bitch hole."

Alex rolled her eyes a little, and chuckled, at the predictable command, but she didn't hesitate to obey it. Mostly because she didn't want to risk the chance that Haley wouldn't fuck her, but she also had to admit there was a thrill to exposing herself in this way, literally offering her most private hole up to her big sister for their mutual pleasure.

Naturally there was no chance that Haley wouldn't fuck her by choice, but they were still doing this in a public place, and just because they had got away with this in the past didn't mean they would necessarily get away with it now. So yes, Alex immediately did as she was told, and then after a few frustrating moments of teasing she got what she wanted, namely Haley's strap-on sliding through her back door.

Which was done unnecessarily slowly, but that how it always was with them as they both wanted to savour every precious moment of the anal penetration. After all, they both loved every moment of ass sex, especially when it was this way round between them, what Haley would call the natural way, but this was easily one of the best parts.

And the worst, because no matter how much preparation they put into it that initial stretching of the hole which wasn't supposed to be penetrated was always painful, but the sign of a real anal addicted whore was being able to feel pleasure in those moments, and the Dunphy sisters were easily the biggest anal addicted whores in the entire world.

Although admittedly part of that pleasure was the anticipation of things to come, but it was also just the twisted delight of having her butt holes stretched, especially by a family member.

In this case it was also the woman she loved who was entering her butt hole and then slowly stuffing her back passage full of strap-on, making this even more pleasurable for Alex. Especially when they reached one of her other favourite parts, the moment that a pair of thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, meaning she had taken every inch of a cock up her big fat booty.

Every inch of Haley's cock! Oh yes, Haley's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, meaning she had taken every inch of her big sister's cock up her big fat booty, the thought making Alex grin happily and wickedly. It was a thought she got to savour for a few long seconds, before Haley started thrusting her hips back and forth, moving the dildo in and out of Alex's ass hole and officially beginning the sodomy.

This was Alex's favourite part of all of anal sex. Yes, it could all be considered her favourite, but actually feeling Haley, her own sister, fucking her up the butt was more wonderful than she could ever describe, other than it made her twisted and submissive heart flutter, and also it gave her the most exquisite pleasure. It was such a blissful feeling that it took a while to notice something was wrong.

Namely Haley was being quiet. Which was good considering where they were, but even when they were in private Haley was never this quiet, which caused Alex to frown and look back at her sister, who appeared to be fine. But still something seemed off, and she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Haley would have claimed that she was being quiet because they were in public, and she didn't want them to be caught. She knew that was a weak argument based on their previous history, but she really couldn't think of something better, not when her dick was stretching her baby sister's butt hole.

Then sliding into it, and then even better pumping in and out of it, Haley officially starting to sodomise her little sister again for the first time in weeks. Weeks! Haley hadn't gone that long without butt fucking her kid sister since she let Alex have a turn being the top of their relationship. And that was the problem, as wonderful as it felt to be back in the saddle, it was also kind of weird.

Once Haley had made peace with the fact that she couldn't stop herself from lusting over her baby sister's body, which was totally Alex's fault for becoming ridiculously hot, especially for a total nerd like her, she hadn't thought anything could truly satisfy her other than getting what she wanted, which of course was impossible.

Then when she actually got it she was proven so right, because being with Alex was one amazing surprise after the other, somehow getting better and better until finally she took her little sister's anal cherry. Oh God, that had easily been the greatest night of Haley's life, and for a while she didn't think anything could top it. And she hadn't wanted it too.

After years of getting what she wanted and then just wanting more Haley was truly satisfied as long as her own sister was her anal loving lesbian slut, and perhaps more importantly her girlfriend. Even bottoming for Alex had been satisfying in it's own way, especially when they reached the arrangement Alex would have one day for 'revenge' while leaving Haley in charge the rest of the time.

But then their Mom had been added to the picture, and somehow things had gotten even better. Finally there was someone to properly dominate Haley and make her feel like a truly submissive bitch, not just role-playing with Alex. Hell, her body, and her butt hole, quivered at the deliciously pleasurable memories of it whenever they came up, even now she was totally dominating Alex's ass hole.

Then their Mom went and ruined it by forbiddening her from doing the thing she was born to do, fucking Alex's big fat ass, and Haley was annoyed and disgusted with herself for agreeing to it for even a second, let alone weeks. Especially because in a way she had found those weeks wickedly satisfying, which was unacceptable.

She was the true owner of Alex Dunphy's big fat ass God dammit! How dare she be so weak, and neglect this perfect little fuck hole. Well she was going to make it up to herself, Alex and this perfect hole, starting by giving her kid sister a long and thorough butt fucking with as much dirty talk as she dare to give her given their current situation, which was a lot. So with that in mind Haley leaned down so her boobs were pressing into her younger sibling's back and then she began whispering in her ear.

"Your ass is mine Alex! Mine! Not Mom's, mmmmmmm, and certainly not yours. Yeahhhhhh, it's mine to fuck, ooooooooh, and I'm so sorry I've been neglecting it." Haley softly promised, "But that all changes now. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it does. I'll talk to Mom. Get her to see that your big fat ass needs at least twice as many fuckings as it's been getting lately, and she needs my help in giving you what you need. No! I'll tell her that your fucking ass hole was made to be my personal fuck hole, ohhhhhhhhh, that she can fuck it all she wants, but she can't stop me from giving you all the anal love you deserve. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, I'll make her see what you already know, that my baby sister's big fat butt is my fucking property! Your shit hole, is my fuck hole! Mine! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, all mine! Oh God, I love this ass! I fucking love this big fat ass! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12