Modern Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisterY77
MisterY77
14 Followers

He took the opportunity to loosen his tie and relax. When he took off his jacket, Elizabeth did notice that he was in much better shape than he was when he taught. She wouldn't have thought about having an attraction to him then. But as she eyed him now she noticed that he was clearly built pretty well, even through the button-down shirt. He was at least 6 inches taller than her with short black hair, clean shaven, and dark brown eyes. Even his face looked more toned, and kind of cute for an older guy. He smirked a little when he noticed her checking him out. She blushed and started to stammer, "Oh! Well, you said that you've been-"

"It's ok, Lizzy. I've certainly had my share of glances at you." Her eyes widened with a shot.

"What? You... you looked at me?"

"I'm not saying I stared but it is literally impossible for a man not to notice when a girl is as insanely gorgeous as you."

Elizabeth blushed furiously. It was a little weird to think he was attracted to her, but a little...exciting too. Richard smiled when he saw her blush, which made her blush more. "Stop it!" she giggled, play-slapping his arm.

The second time she slapped his arm he grabbed her hand. "It's ok, it's not like I was leering at you, and I never creeped you out. It would be an involuntary glance as you walked by, or when you suddenly appeared in the doorway, or something like that."

She didn't know whether she wanted to pull her hand away or caress his hand. He held her hand briefly, caressing it gently before letting it go. There was hope that some chemistry would build between them. They continued talking about those days as the chopper flew to his home.

MisterY77
MisterY77
14 Followers
12