Modern Maturity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This evening?" Mike was in the dark. "What's happening this evening?"

"Oh," Jan smiled, "forgot to tell you. I've invited the two of them over for after dinner, get acquainted to the new neighbors, drinks." Jan got that glint of mischief on her face and added. "By the way, Mike, Carlotta has long nipples on those cute little breasts."

"How in the world do you know that?" Mike looked bewildered.

"Let's just say it came up in conversation." Jan smiled and reached over to confirm what she'd suspected. That mike's cock was getting hard. "And, if things work out I hope you have the opportunity to confirm that little tidbit of information in their motorhome tonight."

"Oh, so I've got permission to sleep over with Carlotta," Mike stopped for a second before finishing, "that is if Jim agrees to sleep over with you here?"

"Exactly." Jan winked at her husband. "You don't mind if it's like that do you?" Jan hesitated before adding, "I'd really prefer not watching you and Carlotta. Maybe someday I'll get over it but I really would prefer separate homes."

"Hey, if that's what my Baby wants?" Mike kissed Jan on the lips. "That's just what she'll get. And, what the hey? I'll be sucking on some long nipples and cute little titties myself.

"And I'll be enjoying a gorgeous young man." Jan looked at Mike and promised one other thing, "And, Mike, I promise to try to get over my hang-up so you can see me with Jim sometime. Or, just maybe he's into threesomes and Carlotta will let you and me borrow him once or twice?"

"Maybe, Babe." Mike comforted his wife. "But, don't worry about me. I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time with that cute little Carlotta. Now, all we have to do is convince them."

"Anyone for another?" Mike started to get up as he made the offer to refill the drinks.

The two couples had been chatting for about a half hour as they'd sipped their first drink. Carlotta and Jim , but mostly Carlotta, had filled Mike and Jan in on just about everyone in the RV park.

"I'm fine," Jim covered what was left in his glass with his hand, "I don't drink that much.

"I'm fine too, Honey," Jan duplicated Jim's answer so as to keep on even keel with him, just in case.

"I'll have one for the road, handsome," Carlotta held out her glass to Mike then added, "why don't you fix us both one for the road." Carlotta had caught everyone off guard with her comment and there was an awkward moment of silence. "Hey, at 60 I earned the right to call 'em as I see 'em. That's one of the nicest things about getting more mature. Not having to beat around the bush anymore. That, and being a good judge of people." Carlotta smiled at Jan and continued. "I'm just saying out loud what you're thinking right now, Jan. And the fact is we both want to take each other's husbands to bed for the night."

"Well, you're certainly correct about me but what about the men?" Jan looked at Jim with some apprehension.

"Unless Mike surprises me greatly," Carlotta grinned at Mike who was already fixing himself and Carlotta new drinks, "it's pretty much decided. Jim and I discussed it earlier and you two will be our third couple in the seven years we've been married. And I suspect we'll be a bit higher number on your list."

"Well, a bit." Mike teased Carlotta

"Not that much higher," Jan threw in with an attempt to protect her modesty, "and not in a long time."

"Nobody is making any judgments, Jan," Jim reached over took Jan's hand in his own, "I think it's wonderful that you and Mike have managed to add this special treat to your relationship. When I first fell for Carlotta I held back on any long relationship. Mainly because I just couldn't see a lifelong monogamous commitment. I'd actually rather be celibate as monogamous. As much as I loved her and wanted to spend my life with her I just couldn't lie to myself as well as her. I'd actually run into this with a few other girls and that's why I'd never married." Jim had everyone's full attention as he spoke. That's when Carlotta admitted that she'd have more fun in the years since her first husband's death than all the years of the marriage. And it was mainly because of the variety of sexual partners and adventures. She'd remained monogamous during those years and she realized just how much she'd missed out on."

"OK, Shakespeare," Carlotta interrupted her husband, "I think they get the point." Carlotta grabbed Mike by the hand and led him around the corner of Mike's motorhome and started towards the door of her own. But, just before she got so far that her voice would be loud enough for other's in the park to hear she added. "So, we came to the natural solution and made our marriage vows a little more open than most people do."

"Have you been happy with the arrangement?" Jan looked deeply into Jim's dark eyes as she asked.

"Yes, very much so." Jim didn't hesitate a moment. It's just so nice to be so totally in love, so happily married, and yet know that I'll never have to think about cheating like so many married people do after the new wears off. It's worked very well for us." Jim looked at Jan, saw the concern in her eyes and asked, "Have you and Mike had this arrangement for long?

"We never really agreed to any arrangement like you and Carlotta," Jan tried to be as honest with her feelings as possible, "but maybe we should have? Maybe we will tomorrow?" Jan thought a second more then completed her thought. "I think that just maybe Mike and I need to simply make some ground rules that we're both comfortable with and make it a permanent agreement to our marriage, just like you've done." Jan looked at Jim then added, "You and Carlotta are such a nice looking couple and seem so wonderfully happy together."

"You and Mike have been married a long time too, Jan." Jim spoke very softly and sweetly. "You seem happy together and, Jan, you're a very beautiful woman. I'm envious of all the times that Mike, and other men, have savored that beauty. And, I feel honored to be your next lover."

"I think we'd better go inside now," Jan reached over and took Jim's hand and led him to the front door of her motorhome, "we wouldn't want the neighbors to see anything that they shouldn't see."

Jan led Jim through the door and as it shut behind him she placed her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his. Their lips met and adjusted to each other's newness only long enough to make the passion of their whole mouths and tongues more sensual.

"Jan, I need to tell you something before we go any further." Jim sounded so serious that it worried Jan.

"What, Jim?"

"Carlotta told me that you and Mike had probably forgotten to put the levelers down when you set up camp and that it was obvious this afternoon when the motorhome was rocking." Jim grinned from ear to ear and Jan blushed and feigned a slap on the chest. Jim then went to the driver's seat and adjusted the stabilizers properly before returning to 'his' Jan.

"So, did it turn Carlotta on to know that I was having sex with her new object of desire?"

"Actually it did, Jan," Jim spoke in his usual quiet but assertive voice, "but we decided to defer our needs for what we hoped would work out tonight." Jim paused then added, "And I'm so glad we did."

Again Jan and Jim melded together in a passionate kiss. Only this time their hands were exploring each other. Jan reached up and felt of Jim's long soft hair, letting her hands run down over his shoulders with each carress.

Jim let his own hands rest momentarily on Jan's shoulders but quickly let them undo the buttons on her shirt exposing her sheer bra. As their mouths parted Jim let his mouth work down Jan's neck to the cleavage between her neck and the bra.

Jan reached around Jim's neck with one hand and pulled him into her and with her other hand she unclasped the bra in the front center, exposing her full breasts to his advances.

Jim took the opportunity to explore both completely. With both his hands and his mouth he devoured those beautiful breasts. As he sucked each nipple he could sense that Jan was on the verge of orgasm with the manipulations so he continued until she actually did cum and could take no more.

"That was wonderful, Jim." Jan sighed as they sat close together and relaxed a moment.

"That was more than wonderful, Jan," Jim reached over and carefully cupped her breasts again being careful with the overly sensitive organs. "They're gorgeous."

"Thanks Jim," Jan cood, "and tonight they're yours." Jan relaxed and allowed Jim to again begin to fondle her breasts. "But why am I the only one partially disrobed?"

"You're so right, Jan." Jim stopped what he was doing with Jan's breasts and stood up. He watched as Jan took over massaging her own breasts in his temporary absence. Jim kicked off his shoes and removed his socks. Then he slowly unbuttoned his shirt revealing his hairless chest and flat stomach with just the right amount of muscle on both. He removed his shirt and almost in one motion unfastened his slacks and let them fall to the floor. In another single motion, Jim, lowered his jockey shorts and stepped out of them and his slacks together leaving him standing in front of Jan completely naked and partially erect.

"It's so gorgeous, Jim!" Jan looked directly at the, even though not completely erect, long cock in front of her." "You're so gorgeous."

Jan reached out and took the olive colored cock into her hand and marveled at the feel and the size of it. As she explored it with her hands it began it's growth to it's full length. Jim had never been circumcised but the head of his cock was tapered enough that it easily slipped out of the hood as it passed the eight or nine inch mark that the hood allowed. Once completely erect you'd never guess that he was uncut at all. It was a beautifully long and slightly curved cock.

"Can I put it between your breasts?" Jim moved towards Jan as he spoke.

Jan quickly placed this magnificent cock between her soft breasts and using both of her hands squeezed her breasts together to hold them tightly against the beautiful cock.

Jim leaned into her and began to thrust his hard cock up and down between her mounds until they were both panting and nearing climax. Jim, with the feeling of his cock being fucked by the unfamiliarly large breasts, and Jan just enjoying the fantastic cock that was worshiping her proud tits.

When Jim's cock exploded it spurted not once or two, but several large amounts of seminal fluid all over Jan's chest and even some on her throat and mouth. Jan licked as much as she could from her mouth then took his softening cock into her mouth and sucked for whatever was left for the taking.

To both their surprise his cock made a miraculous recovery and it was only moments before Jan was completely undressed and that magnificent cock was so expertly fucking Jan again. Only this time Jim was on top of Jan on the sofa and his cock was buried deeply in her saturated pussy. Jim had already climaxed once and Jan didn't know for sure how many times she'd already gone over the edge, but the two of them climaxed together again after a nice long, mutual discover of bodies, fuck.

"Ready for bed?" Jan asked after they'd regained some energy.

"Only if you agree that this is only the first of many tonight." Jim helped Jan to her shaky feet and let her to the bed.

"Agreed." Jan answered under her breath as they moved, as one, down the hall. "Very many!" She added in a whisper.

"Damn!" Mike reached up and grabbed the little ass that was at his face level as Carlotta climbed up into her motorhome. "That's the cutest little ass I think I've ever seen."

"Well, sir," Carlotta turned to face Mike and put her arms around him while he was still two steps beneath her, making them about the same height, "I'm glad you like it." Then before Mike could respond Carlotta pressed into Mike and placing her mouth over his shared a very passionate kiss with him.

"Umm," Mike uttered through the long kiss, then just as their mouths finally parted added, "you kiss so great woman."

"And you too my handsome lover." Carlotta again pressed her braless chest into Mike's chest as they kissed allowing Mike to feel the long hard nipples that were trying to break through the thin fabric of Carlotta's silken shirt. "Are you sure my ass isn't too big for you?"

"Carlotta, the girl who introduced Jan and I years ago is just about your size in every way. Now, I don't know about her nipples but I've hoped that they'd be long, like I can see yours are." Mike kissed Carlotta again before continuing with his story. "Anyway, I always wanted to fuck her. Jan knew and accepted it but I think it made her a little jealous and maybe had something to do with her hang-up about seeing me with other women. Who knows? But I do know that I want you, already, as badly as I wanted that girl all of these years.

"Well, if you'd like you can call me by her name." Carlotta offered seriously.

"I don't need to call you by her name because I'm already more attracted to you than her Carlotta." Mike was telling the truth and had indeed lusted after this woman all day long.

"Well, if you like you can call me what my other lovers call me when we're sharing pleasures."

"What's that?" Mike looked puzzled.

"Carlittle!"

"Why Carlittle?" Mike leaned back and looked at Carlotta, then laughed. "Oh because you're so small."

"Yes, Mike," Carlotta smiled very knowingly and added, "and you'll soon find out that I'm very small everywhere."

Mike kissed her again then just had to get to those small breasts she'd referred to in her nickname. He unbuttoned the shirt and let it slip off of her shoulders to reveal the most perfect B cups with nipples that had to be between a half inch and an inch long.

"Wow!" Mike admired them and then added just before taking the first one in his mouth. "Perfect!"

Mike sucked them both just like you'd suck a little cock. And they seemed to respond just like little cocks too and got even longer and harder as he sucked.

"Oh, Carlittle," Mike enjoyed the new name, "you're just so perfect."

"Don't forget that there are other parts to me, Mike." Carlotta pushed Mike back and slipped her slacks and underwear off exposing the most beautiful pussy and pubic hair that Mike could remember seeing. Under a fairly flat little tummy was a solid gray patch of hair and Carlotta's pussy lips extended beneath the hair and looked so soft and suckable. As Carlotta pirouetted around Mike also saw just how nice a round her great ass was.

"Oh wow!" Was all Mike could manage as he took in the absolute beauty of this wonderful woman.

"Your turn." Carlotta spoke with her arms folded in front of her concealing her fantastic little breasts.

"What?" Mike didn't understand.

"Your turn to get undressed silly."

"Oh," Mike quickly undressed in front of Carlotta showing her his broad shoulders and his hairy strong chest. As he lowered his jeans and took his underwear off Carlotta made it clear that she approved.

She didn't wait until they were sitting on the couch. She didn't take Mike back to the bedroom or even pull him down to the floor. Little Carlotta reached up and placed her arms around Mike's neck, jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, then slowly lowered herself down onto his erect cock.

It was one fluid motion but it was done so slowly that Mike could feel every centimeter of his cock being taken slowly. Slowly and so very tightly! Extremely wet but still so very tight.

"Carlittle, huh?" Mike grinned as Carlotta began to rise and fall on his cock.

"Now you know what only a few know." Carlotta enjoyed her fucking of Mike knowing from past experiences that it was special and unique to men.

It didn't take Mike too long. It just wasn't possible for any man to experience this position and this tightness for any length of time without cumming.

"I owe you one, Carlittle," Mike kissed her as he sat on the sofa with her still wrapped around him and his softening cock still imbedded in her tight little pussy.

"No, handsome," Carlotta corrected Mike, "you owe me many more than one." Carlotta kissed Mike again and added seductively, "We've got all night, remember?"

"Honey, I've got to be honest," Jan kissed Mike as he came in the door the next morning and then finished, "I'm going to want more of this."

"I was hoping you'd say that Babe," Mike grinned and kissed Jan back, "because I am too. I'm guessing that Jim was as good for you as Carlittle was for me."

"Carlittle?" Jan was quick to pick up on the slip.

"You tell me about Jim first," Mike led Jan back to the bedroom, had her lay back on the bed, and began to go down on her, and enjoy the evidence first hand, while she related her story.

12