Modern Pantheon: Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Knees buckled all at once when that unexpected touch thrust the goddess over the edge into full orgasm. The entangled women slid down the wall, supported by the corner and enthralled by each other, into a writhing mass of bliss on the floor. Yet, the collapse did little to deter the search for greater pleasures.

Both women remained conscious of the attentive ears that remained just the other side of the bathroom door. The cultural need to obfuscate such primitive pursuits caused both women to hold back from the full expression of ecstasy that their bodies demanded. That restraint denied the pleasure full release and caused it to double back on them.

Bodies continued to rock back and forth, although the meticulous tempo had begun to fray into nonexistence. Now legs drove against soft supple flesh with no more conscious thought than to prevent the glorious feeling from fading. Thrusts transformed more into twitches and the overwhelming jolts that surged through muscle and flesh shrank into minor shocks.

Even divine endurance had limits. Athena, more suited to intellectual endeavors than physical, did not have the same pleasure tolerance threshold as her half-sister. Still, when her borrowed corporeal form finally calmed enough to allow some semblance of thought again, she was more than a little embarrassed by their state.

Several of the already-strained buttons on the goddess' blouse had given up the battle and were now lost to the demesne of the women's bathroom. One of her generous breasts had worked its way partially free of the lacey bra and allowed her nipple to point accusingly at the gamer girl. Their legs remained hopelessly entwined, a modern Gordian Knott.

Perhaps it was advantageous that the mortal girl had failed to wear underwear that morning. The pair Athena had hastily removed lay beneath the tangled bodies. If the floor had been questionably clean before, the combined lust that flowed from the over-stimulated women left no question that it would need to be cleansed. Her underwear was so thoroughly saturated that it became nearly transparent.

Slowly, Athena pulled herself up and looked regretfully down at her disgusting garments. While within her power to simply vanish back to Olympus, there were rules against such blatantly mystical abuses. She had committed the indiscretion, she would need to suffer the embarrassment at least long enough to find someplace unseen to disappear. With a grimace, she bent down and began to slide the panties back up her legs.

Halfway up, the goddess noticed the young woman's expression of mixed emotions. Embarrassment and wonder remained forefront but it was the hint of curiosity that piqued Athena's attention. The pause attracted the mortal's notice and dragged her focus to the divine eyes. Embarrassment won out over all and her gaze swung away, unable to satisfy her thirst for knowledge.

"What is it?" Athena asked gently. "Never fear to sate your curiosity."

"May I..." The girl began before she lost her nerve once more. After a deep breath, and another encouraging nod from the goddess, she tried again. "May I kiss you?"

Vaguely amused, and no little disappointed, Athena nodded. She couldn't figure out how the banal question would cause such curiosity. More likely, it was nothing more than a delay to avoid the real question that plagued the girl's mind.

Athena jerked upright in surprise. Her underwear dropped to her ankles, forgotten, when her hands found their way instinctively into the woman's hair. She'd misunderstood the request badly and found herself shocked when a fresh blast of torment jerked through her muscles. It was only an aftershock of the true pleasure but if the girl continued it could quickly build to a second event.

Novice lips sealed around Athena's overwrought bud. The languorous suck that drew the petals open tore another moan from the goddess. The sharp release of flesh jolted her body into seizure. As the tongue quested towards the divine temple, her body began to shake in a combination of desire and fear. The goddess wasn't certain she could bear such fresh pleasure.

The girl resisted Athena's instinctive grip. She pulled her face from the crushing embrace of the soft flesh and looked up at the goddess with a smile. A lick of the lips that could have been mischievous, or even seductive, was merely contemplative and revealed all to the Goddess of Knowledge, even before the mortal confirmed the truth.

"It's not quite how I thought you would taste." This time, when the tongue circled plump lips, there was more suggestion mixed in with the genuine contemplation. "Still, I kinda like it."

Athena was somewhat disappointed when the girl, still on her knees, carefully restored Athena's underwear to their proper place. It was nothing, however, to the knowledge of the disappointment those outside the doors would feel. Not only had they lost their chance with the goddess but now, quite possibly, with the most common object of their fantasies as well.

Fully dressed, Athena clutched her blouse closed as she slipped out of the bathroom. Gazes were mixed of desire, understanding and disgust as they followed her across the room. They all knew what had transpired by the state of her clothes; disheveled, torn and stained. Some truly understood what it meant while others didn't think beyond their puerile fantasies.

With any luck, this would spur some of them to improve their skills. The pounding they typically received from "a girl" could no longer be construed as an anomaly. A second "girl" had come in and trounced them just as thoroughly.

Perhaps the jolt to their collective libido might further this end. Athena did not know if Heartrender had just discovered her true sexuality or simply enjoyed the skilled change of pace. The pathetic boys, however, might up their game in the hopes that the potent woman in their midst had been attracted to the goddess' talent rather than her gender. Only a goddess of love would know if it truly was the case anyway.

With the walk of shame ended, Athena slipped out the front door and around the corner into an alley. Without prying eyes, she could finally use her powers once more. Rather than transport herself home, however, she decided a shift was in order. One moment, the beautiful woman in ragged clothing stood in the shadows of the alley and the next it was a twelve-year-old boy in slightly mussed jeans and t-shirt.

With a lop-sided grin, the boy slipped back onto the street and reentered the gaming store. Perhaps curiosity didn't always have to be about deep thoughts. Sometimes, it was just about how a gamer-geek chick would respond when she snuck out of a bathroom, where she'd just had sex, to face a room full of guys. That could be knowledge worth having too.

Copyright May 2012, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12