Modern Pantheon: Eris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

With a satisfied smirk, and a fresh surge of energy from a job well done, Eris pushed off from the wall and headed for the door. The gods that humans thought of as "evil" or "cruel" had far less to fear than those who helped mankind. So long as her name was remembered, discord and strife would be feared. That fear fed her as surely as prayers and praise fed those suck-ups within her pantheon. Of course, it helped that some mortal morons had formed an entire religion based around her Roman form.

Eventually, he would be drawn back to the girl in search of the unparalleled orgasm. He would undoubtedly force himself literally down her throat when she failed to accomplish what the goddess had wrought. The thought made Eris chuckle with delight. The fallout from that would serve as another dose of power to the Goddess of Strife. It was worth the discomfort, of some bloke's dick shoved down her throat, for such pure manifestations of disorder.

Yes, it had been a good night.

Copyright, May 2012, Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12