Modern Renaissance

Story Info
A woman falls for a total stranger.
644 words
3.44
12.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late when I arrived in Jersey. I was to meet a friend at a renaissance festival to be held at the Smithsonian in New York the following day. I decided to stop at a hotel near the G.W. Bridge, which crosses over into New York, for the night. I had the vallet take my things up to the room I purchased and headed to the hotel bar for a martini before turning in. I sat at the bar for sometime sipping martinis and chatting with other travelers at the bar. One of the gentleman at the bar caught my attention. He was very handsome and quite charming.

We talked and flirted for sometime before I started to excuse myself to my room. He offered to escort me, which I allowed. It turned out that not only was my room on the same floor, but just across the way from his. I leaned in for a polite kiss goodnight (on the cheek), I was throughly shocked when he planted his lips on mine. I never intended for that to happen. For some reason though I didn't pull away, I kissed back with equal passion. His hands started to roam over my body stopping to caress my breast. I managed to open the door to my room and we then waltzed right into it. He placed the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door and closed it. He quickly removed his shirt and embraced me again, kissing and fondling my body. I reached down and felt his thick member through his pants and began to rub my palm against the growing tent of his trousers.

He unzipped the back of my dress and it fell from my shoudlers to the floor. I stand there in my black lace thong, thigh high black stockings, and black heels. Not long after that my thong was also removed leaving me in the heels and stockings. I sat on the bed and unzipped his pants and pulling down his boxers I exposed his stiff rigged cock. I took it in my mouth with great enthusiasm.

I sucked and licked and fondled his balls until the first wave of hot sperm hit the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop of his suculent cum and licked him clean. I leaned back and spread my legs wide I felt his hard cock press against the lips of my dripping pussy before he sunk his cock in me balls deep. He began a fast and furious fucking motion filling me to the hilt. My body climaxed repeatedly. One last push and he shot his thick cum into me.

The feel of his hot seed splashing my cervix sent another mighty orgasm through my body. I had never in my life been fucked so hard. The hot sex we experienced that night could have been a modern art piece at the renaissance festival.

We woke the next morning just snuggling and talking. I found out that his name was John Vedder he was an artist intown for the festival in New York. Actually one of his pieces were going to be on display at the festival. We drove there together were I meant my friend and we made our formal introductions. I ended up having to ride with my friend to the Hotel. John had some art business he had to take care of, but we exchanged numbers before I left. We stayed in contact for awhile after that and he came to see me as often as he could.

We are now happily married, yes I can't believe it myself, and we have two wonderful children. John opened a art studio and we named it after the night we met, so if your in the neighborhood stop by the Modern Renaissance Studio. We'll have more fascinating tales for our guests.