Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 03

Story Info
A Somali American meta-human's life in Toronto.
3k words
1
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Nice," Tariq Sheikh said to himself as he walked through the Eaton Center in downtown Toronto, Ontario. At this hour, the mall was crowded, Covid be damned, and there were so many hot young women walking around. Tariq found himself checking out a big-booty young Arab woman wearing a Hijab and too-tight jeans. The young woman bent down to tie her shoelaces, and naturally, Tariq checked out her ass. The things I would do to that booty, Tariq thought to himself.

Tariq was really surprised when the young woman got up and turned around, fixating her gaze on him. Tariq blinked in surprise, for the Hijabi's reaction was definitely out of the ordinary. The young Somali-American stud had been practicing the ancient art of booty gawking for a long time now, and this wasn't the way most women reacted to being ogled. This dame had a lot of nerve, and Tariq found that quite interesting.

"Shit head," said the young Hijabi, and Tariq grinned, amazed by her feistiness. He was about to go over and introduce himself when he felt something strike him. It was like an invisible wave, a force of sorts, and it knocked him right on his ass. Tariq fell over as though he'd gotten knocked out by his favorite boxer, champion Anthony Joshua himself. The Hijabi walked away, smirking triumphantly.

"Need a hand, player?" came a mocking voice, and Tariq looked up to see Shawna Williams standing over him, a cocky grin on her lovely face. Shawna held out her hand and after a brief hesitation, Tariq took it. She pulled him to his feet. They were almost the same height. Shawna, a tall, curvy young woman with short, curly dark hair and brown skin wore a men's hooded sweatshirt with the Ryerson University logo on it, black jeans and boots.

"Did you see that?" Tariq asked his best friend, and he pointed in the direction that the Hijabi had gone, but she was gone. Shawna followed Tariq's finger and saw nothing but casual shoppers walking around the busiest mall in all of Canada, enjoying the pre-Christmas sales. Shawna scratched her head, and smiled at Tariq. The brother was going to lose his mind over a piece of ass one of those days, that's for damn sure. Tariq is far from the only brother with such an obsession...

"Yeah, I saw you fall on your ass because you got too distracted by a piece of ass, I'm embarrassed for you," Shawna said haughtily, and Tariq shrugged. The two best friends walked toward the food court, their favorite hangout. Sixteen months ago, Tariq and Shawna met during orientation for international students at Ryerson University. Tariq is a newcomer to the City of Toronto, Ontario, by way of Duluth, Minnesota. As for Shawna Williams, she came to Toronto from the City of Miami, Florida. They went straight to the Chinese food stand, and got themselves some rice, egg rolls, fish and Pepsis.

"Can I get your notes for anthropology? I am so not ready for Friday's test," Tariq said, and Shawna looked at him and frowned. Tariq is six-foot-two, lean and athletic, and quite handsome. He was born and raised in Duluth, Minnesota. Tariq's father Jibril Sheikh moved to America from the Puntland area of Somalia ages ago, and his mother Yadira Suarez was originally from the Oaxaca region of Mexico. Like a lot of mixed men, Tariq is fine and all too keenly aware of it, and Shawna found that both annoying and charming at the same time.

"Dude, you should start studying if you want to get in the MBA program," Shawna replied, shaking his head. She looked at Tariq, but much to her surprise, while he was lost in space, he wasn't looking at a female this time. A tall, good-looking young man with blond hair, blue eyes and alabaster skin walked by, dressed in a red flannel shirt and jeans. Tariq looked at the dude intensely, and for a brief moment, the blond guy turned and looked at Tariq. They made eye contact, exchanged a smile, and then the blond guy walked away.

"Yeah, I'll start studying," Tariq said absentmindedly, and Shawna bit her lip, wondering if she'd just seen what she thought she saw. Everyone on the Ryerson University campus knew that Tariq was a womanizer. He loved chasing big booty women. In fact, a month ago, Tariq got dumped by his Dominican girlfriend Alima Nunes because she caught him messing around with her best gal pal. Tariq evidently loved pussy and couldn't get enough of it. Shawna reminded herself of that while musing over the fact that she caught Tariq checking out another guy...

"Damn, not another one," Shawna said, and when Tariq queried her on the subject, she showed him her cell phone. CTV News Toronto had a pretty blonde reporter going on about another victim of the most elusive serial killer in country. A man named Lucas Strutt had been found dead, torn to pieces. According to his social media pages, Lucas Strutt was strongly conservative, a gun enthusiast and a hater of immigrants. He was the third person of a similar background who'd been found dead in the GTA over the past year or so.

"Oh, another dead racist? I am so sad," Tariq said mockingly, and his callousness actually bothered Shawna. The two of them ate their food, and then walked back to campus afterwards. The Ryerson University campus was bustling, even during Covid. The City of Toronto and her people weren't about to let a little thing like a deadly virus stop them from living their lives. Let folks in places like Ottawa or Vancouver kowtow to the virus. Toronto does its own thing and bows down to absolutely no one. It's not the Toronto way...

"I miss us hanging out, you've been acting weird lately, disappearing and not calling," Shawna told Tariq as they reached her apartment, located half a kilometer from campus. There were other students living in the building, people who attended schools like Humber College, the University of Toronto, York University and of course Ryerson University. Shawna had been living there for a year and liked the place very much. Tariq, who lived in Somali central while trying to reconnect to his father's people, found Shawna's place alright...

"Sorry about that, Shawna, I'll make it up to you, pizza is on me," Tariq said, and he whipped out his phone, and called Frank's Pizza House. Shawna looked at Tariq, and wondered why the two of them became close friends, in spite of their differences. Shawna, a total tomboy, is strictly religious and believes in waiting for marriage. She attends church weekly, in person or via Zoom. Tariq, whose family is Muslim, is the total opposite. The brother from Minnesota is a hard-drinking, hard-partying, womanizing bloke, as the British would say...

"You'd better get me a cheese pizza, with Pepsis," Shawna said, poking Tariq with her foot, and he grinned and nodded. Half an hour later, the young delivery man from Frank's Pizza House was at the door. Tariq whipped out his Royal Bank of Canada debit card and paid for the pizzas and drinks. Moments later, he was back in Shawna's place, with food and drinks and a big smile. Shawna cocked an eyebrow at her fellow American who came bearing goodies. He was most definitely up to something...

"As madam wishes," Tariq said, and Shawna did the honors, uncovering the pizzas and getting the first slice. Tariq began wolfing the pizzas down two at a time. When Shawna told him to slow down, Tariq surprised her by actually growling at her. For a brief moment, Tariq's brown eyes seemed to glow, in an almost feral way. Shawna, who wears glasses, blinked in surprise.

"Dude, I think I need a new prescription, and you need to slow down," Shawna chastised Tariq, and he smiled and nodded. After five slices of pizzas and one can of Pepsi, Tariq seemed satisfied. He lay on Shawna's couch, and passed out. Shaking her head, Shawna turned on the TV and began watching a rerun of the series Teen Wolf. In this episode, the werewolf clan found itself battling some other monsters, and loyalties were tested.

As Tariq slumbered on Shawna's couch, he dreamt of his recent adventures. Two nights ago, he went to visit a couple whom he met on the web, real estate agent Bob Farrell and his wife, schoolteacher Natalia Nguyen-Farrell. Bob was tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed and Caucasian, in his early thirties. Natalia was a short, curvy and sexy Asian gal, with dark hair and light bronze skin. The two of them were swingers, and they were looking for a male third party to join them, on account of Bob being bisexual and all...

"A lot of women are turned off by bisexual men but I think they're hot," said Natalia, and she smiled at Tariq and hugged him as Bob looked on. The three of them got down and dirty in the living room of Bob's Mississauga townhouse. Tariq undressed, revealing his tall, dark-skinned and muscular body. Natalia kissed Tariq and caressed him, and she drew him to the carpeted floor as they began to do their thing.

"Got room for one more?" Bob asked, watching Natalia and Tariq, who smiled at him. Bob joined in on the fun, much to Natalia's delight. She was thrilled to find herself the meat in a man sandwich. Tariq caressed Natalia's breasts, which were small but perky, while Bob buried his face between her sexy, muscular thighs. Natalia moaned softly as Bob ate her pussy, and she kissed Tariq before encouraging him to move downward...

"It's all good," Tariq assured Natalia, as he joined Bob in eating the sexy Asian gal's pussy. As Tariq ate Natalia out, Bob reached for Tariq's dick and began sucking him off. Tariq did not mind having his dick sucked by another man, especially while he was eating that man's wife's pussy. Natalia sighed happily as Tariq teased her clit with his tongue and worked two fingers into her pussy before adding a third. The Somali American brother knew his way around the vagina. Natalia likes that in a man...

As the night rolled on, the sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun. Tariq and Bob put Natalia on all fours, and serviced the hell out of her. Natalia sucked Tariq's dick while Bob fucked her from behind, playfully smacking her cute round ass as he slammed his dick into her. They switched things up, and Tariq came up behind Natalia while Bob lay on the floor. The sexy Asian gal straddled her hubby and impaled herself on his dick. Tariq eased his dick into Natalia's ass after lubricating her, and began fucking her in the ass.

"How do you like my wife's ass?" Bob asked Tariq, even as he sucked on Natalia's tits while she rode the hell out of his hard dick. Tariq winked at Bob and continued to fuck Natalia's ass. The Somali American brother simply loves a nice, tight asshole and doesn't care if it belongs to a woman or a man. Bob and Tariq worked Natalia over until she couldn't take it anymore and tapped out. Afterwards, Tariq donned a condom and grabbed some lube while Natalia prepared Bob for him. Time to get this show on the road, as they frigging say...

"Go easy on my hubby's bum, handsome," Natalia told Tariq as he got ready. Bob was on all fours, and Natalia was the one who grabbed Tariq's long dark dick and inserted it in Bob's ass. Bob groaned as Tariq's dick popped into his ass. The bisexual Italian hunk had always dreamed of sharing a stick black dick with his freaky wife, and now their ultimate fantasy was coming true. With Natalia's encouragement, Tariq fucked Bob's ass like there was no tomorrow. Everyone had a grand old time that night. Tariq left the Farrell residence with a big smile on his face...

As Tariq dreamed, he remembered what his father Jibril Sheikh told him about their family lineage. In ancient times, a Hyena-like beast called the Bultungin lived in disguise among humans. Unlike the werewolves of American, European and First Nations mythologies, the Bultungin aren't humans who become monsters under the light of the moon. They are ancient monsters with shape-shifting abilities forced to inhabit a world overrun by humans.

"As a Bultungin, you will crave sex and blood and violence, you must learn to control your urges," Jibril Sheikh warned his son, and Tariq nodded sagely. In Tariq's hometown of Duluth, among the African immigrant communities, there were quite a few Bultungin. Tariq felt normal there. He was just one of the folks. Still, every young man must eventually leave home, and Tariq opted to study in Ontario, Canada, when the time came. In the City of Toronto, away from his father and his rules, Tariq was having the time of his life...

When Tariq woke up, night had fallen, and Shawna was fast asleep. Tariq smiled at the lovely young African American woman, who had a crush on him. One of these days, Tariq intended to make Shawna his mate, if they still gelled in the future. For now, though, Tariq had work to do. He was a young black man in a world that's always racist and hostile toward him, no matter what he does or where he goes. Mother nature made Tariq different, and he had supernatural powers at his disposal. He would fight his enemies on his terms. Tariq went out into the night, just another predator on the prowl...

Under cover of darkness, Tariq prowled the streets of Toronto. Remembering the young blond man from the mall, Tariq roamed until he detected his scent. He'd been on the fellow's trail for weeks now. The guy's name was Derek, and he was linked to several Canadian hate groups, most of them online. Derek was virulently anti-minority and had participated in beating minority guys, but oddly enough, he had a fondness for sleeping with men of color, mostly black guys and Latino guys. Such a strange fellow...

Tariq tracked Derek to his apartment, and then allowed himself to transform. The tall, dark-skinned young Somali American morphed into a towering, bipedal canine creature with spotted brown fur, sharp claws, wicked fangs and glowing dark eyes. The Hyena-Man snuck into Derek's apartment, and tore the young man to pieces. His task done, Tariq left himself out. There were no witnesses. He'd just taken out the trash. The world was a better place without Derek in it.

When Shawna came to, Tariq was back. He'd gotten up way before she did, and evidently he'd been busy. Tariq had gone to the Tim Horton's around the corner and come back with coffee, hash browns, egg sandwiches, muffins, and bottles of apple juice. The brother had brought everything but the whole damned kitchen to her, and Shawna was overjoyed.

"Good morning, Tariq, if you keep this up people are going to think we're dating," Shawna said, and Tariq grinned, and laid the tray full of food on a table. Tariq looked at Shawna and for a moment, he seemed stressed, like he needed to get something off his chest. Shawna's heart went out to Tariq, this strange, wonderful young man whom she liked, no, loved, so damned much.

"Shawna, I've got something to tell you," Tariq began, and he paused, wondering if Shawna was ready for this. Tariq remembered his father Jibril Sheikh telling him about the day when he revealed his supernatural abilities to his future wife Yadira Nunes. Some women can handle knowledge of the supernatural, and others cannot. Tariq hoped that Shawna could handle the truth, otherwise he was wasting his time with her.

"Tariq, say no more, I know you're bisexual, and I don't care, I still love you," Shawna said, and as a stunned Tariq scratched his head, she threw herself into his arms. Tariq looked at Shawna, astonished by what she'd said. Shawna hugged Tariq tightly, and then, amazingly, she grabbed his face and kissed him. Tariq was not expecting that, especially from the most religious, and super tomboyish woman on the face of the earth...

"Great," Tariq said, and he kissed Shawna back, and they hugged each other tightly. Things did not go as he'd expected, but they were on the right track, and he wasn't one to look a gift horse on the mouth. Whatever that meant. Tariq would just have to wait and see if Shawna, a decidedly lovely, smart and open-minded young woman, could handle the fact that he was more than human. She could handle him being bisexual, that was a step in the right direction. For now, Tariq's true secret, and his vigilante serial killer ways, would remain in the shadows...

"I've always liked you, Tariq, I'm glad there's no more secrets between us, we're going to be so awesome together," Shawna said, and Tariq could have sworn that she was already envisioning their wedding in her head. Tariq smiled at Shawna as he sipped his coffee. The life of a monster disguised as a man in a world full of humans is never easy, but it can be quite funny sometimes. Whatever power made the Universe must be laughing at Tariq's situation right now.

"Amen to that," Tariq answered at last, and he smiled at Shawna, who took her clothes off right in front of him and headed to the bathroom. They'd been friends for almost two years and he couldn't remember the sexy tomboy ever disrobing in front of him. Shawna stood in front of the bathroom door and cocked an eyebrow. Tariq looked at the tall, curvaceous, short-haired and big-bottomed young woman standing stark naked less than five meters from him. Shawna grinned and gestured with her index finger, beckoning for Tariq to join her. Every dog has its day, Tariq thought as he got up from the couch, dropped his clothes, and joined Shawna in the shower...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers