Modest Mindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shywife
shywife
319 Followers

We had a wonderful evening at a very pleasant restaurant and enjoyed dancing in the lounge after dinner. She looked sexy as hell in her little black dress and I did my best to see if she had plenty of alcohol to enjoy. I was looking forward to an erotic evening with her after we got home. The thought crossed my mind how absolutely beautiful she looked and how much our neighbor Pete would enjoy seeing her all dressed up. Of course I was sure that he would much rather see her undressed. My mind started to wander.

Now I have always been very proud of my little wife and especially how good she looks. I've always enjoyed noticing the looks she gets from other guys that I'm sure she never notices herself. At least she tells me she never notices. I have always tried to encourage her to be more spontaneous and let herself go but without much success. The thought of her unknowingly showing herself to her horny neighbor was definitely a very sexy scenario in my mind.

We returned to our home from dinner just before 10 o'clock that evening and as Mindy went into our bedroom to change out of her dress I removed the video tape from the recorder. I quickly went into our family room and opened the sliding glass door placing the tape on a chair just outside. The plan was for Pete to go into our backyard through the side gate and quietly pick up the tape without Mindy knowing he was anywhere close by. As I closed the sliding glass door, the possibilities and my evil plan became clear to me. I reached the conclusion that what she didn't know probably wouldn't hurt her.

Mindy was just finishing up in our bathroom when I whispered to her that tonight she was my slave and instead of playing our little game as we usually did in our bedroom I instructed her to report to me wearing only her little black teddy in our family room. I especially love her little black sexy nightie with the sheer lace top that comes down just below her waist showing most of the matching lace panties. The panties are cut fairly high so a good portion of her white ass cheeks are exposed.

Mindy seemed a bit surprised at role-playing in our family room as opposed to our bedroom but she didn't object and agreed to join me shortly as instructed. I gathered a few things and went to the family room, turned the lights low and sat on the couch. I had pulled the curtains closed tightly across the glass door knowing that if I did not Mindy would notice right away. A few minutes later my beautiful wife walked into the room barefoot with a sheepish grin wearing only her hot sexy little nightie.

Her tits were swaying and jiggling under the skimpy top with little red bows on the straps as she stood in front of me. As per our little game she called me "Sir" said she was ready for inspection. I couldn't take a chance that she would see what I was doing so I immediately took a black scarf tying her hands behind her back and used another as a blindfold. Once the scarves were securely in place I quietly turned on the overhead light as well as the table lamps at the end of the couch. Hoping that the soft music playing hid any strange sound I very carefully pulled opened the sliding door curtains just a few inches. I didn't want to make it too obvious that they were left open on purpose but just that they had been carelessly left open. The opening would give him a clear view of the brightly lit room. I didn't want him to think I had anything to do with him checking out my wife.

I told Mindy to remain standing where she was while I fixed myself a drink in the kitchen. While there I called Pete on my cell phone telling him that I had just put the video on the chair outside our sliding door and it was ready for him. Not that he would need any more encouragement to snoop around at the door, but I just casually mentioned that he needed to be very quiet because Mindy was just inside the door. He assured me that he would be very quiet and he would be right over to get the video tape.

I returned with my drink sitting on the couch as my wife continued to stand at relaxed attention facing me. I started role-playing with her asking her questions as if in an interrogation while she hung her head and slowly answered. I wasn't really sure what was going to happen with Pete but I figured there was a better than average chance he would get lucky and see what he had been hoping to see for a long time. The couch was facing the sliding door so Mindy had her back to the door as she stood before me. Everything seemed to be in slow motion not knowing for sure whether Pete would be prompt to pick up his tape.

I quickly stepped into the adjacent utility room and looked out the window to see if I could tell whether he was there or not. I'll have to admit the shock of seeing him outlined in the glow from the open curtains was more than I had expected. It was clear to see that he was taking full advantage of the show. I quickly returned to the couch but now knowing for sure that our creepy neighbor was watching my modest little wife standing there with half her ass on display.

I of course didn't let on I knew anything was out of the ordinary as I continued our role-play as the evil pirate captain. The erotic tension in the room was almost unbearable for me as I realized every time I instructed her to turn and pose for me another set of eyes were watching her every move. She didn't object when I told her to do her sexy little dance for me even though her hands were tied behind her back. As she swayed moving her hips turning and hopping around her tits were bouncing completely out of her top showing off her hard coral colored nipples.

I told her sternly that if she didn't wiggle her ass real sexy I was going to spank it real hard. Bless her heart she did her best to be as sexy as possible purposely shaking her bare tits for me doing her little dance. I told her it was then time for her inspection so to pull down her panties. Facing me with difficulty she managed to peel her black lace panties down to her knees despite her hands being tied. What an erotic site she was standing there naked from the waist down with her tits still hanging out. I told her to turn in circles so I could get a good look at her which of course exposed her naked ass and trimmed bush to her secret admirer.

With her panties completely off on the floor I had her assume the position by turning her ass to me and bending over at the waist. I started gently slapping her bare ass while telling her all the nasty things I was going to do to her if she didn't do exactly as I instructed. As I swatted her ass her tits were swaying naked in plain view only a few feet from the door. I could tell my little wife was getting turned on and was starting to get wet. She was begging me to take her to our bedroom and make love. I reached around and started playing with her tits pinching and pulling on her hard nipples while she remained in place squirming and begging me to take her to bed and make love to her.

I myself was about ready to cum in my shorts knowing that horny old Pete was getting a good look at my modest little wife. He'd probably in his wildest dreams never thought he'd get to see what he was seeing. I got up from the couch and walked over to the sliding glass door. Standing just out of Pete's line of sight I told Mindy to turn around, bend over and show me her cute little ass. She reluctantly and slowly turned around and bent far forward laying her head on the cushion of the couch keeping her legs straight. The view was spectacular. My little wife was mooning us with her ass stuck up in the air. Her hands were still tied behind her back so she was forced to maintain an awkward undignified almost obscene pose.

I'm sure that Pete even in his wildest dreams never imagined such a treat. The way I figured it he had put so much effort into watching her outside in her garden and bent over that he certainly deserved to see her up close and in detail. I walked over to her and slowly rubbed her ass cheeks squeezing them giving a little slap or two. I suppose it was only proper that I tease the bastard. He had bragged to me several times that he was an "ass man." I'll bet Pete enjoyed the show my wife gave him much more than he enjoyed his NASCAR racing video. But what do I know.

shywife
shywife
319 Followers
12