Modified Ch. 02

Story Info
Penny is the entertainment at the pledge party
4k words
4.57
77.4k
36

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Penny lies with her arms and legs secured to the table, trying to make sense of her predicament. She woke up this morning feeling very good until she discovered a cock had sprung out of her body where her clit used to be. Unbeknownst to her, she was selected to be part of an experiment by the less than scrupulous Doctor Krutov, head of Embry University's reconstructive surgery. After exploring her new appendage and being rocked by the most intense and bazaar orgasm of her life, things quickly went downhill from there. Stacy, the head of the Delta Omega sorority, had taken charge of her, apparently aware of Penny's new accessory. After a humiliating afternoon shopping with Stacy, Stacy managed to blackmail Penny into becoming the entertainment for this year's pledge week. As bad as shopping was, it was nothing compared to her most recent acts of depravity at the pledge party. She just finished licking the snatch of Karen, April, and Jasmine, the three new Delta Omega pledges, while her sorority sisters looked on and cheered. During this whole time her cock throbbed and bobbed in the air, coated in a steady dribble of pre-cum. After a day of teasing, her need to cum had become all consuming, her thoughts centered on whether she would be allowed to cum and not on the potential consequences of the whole sorority seeing this display. And yet somewhere in her mind she still feared that if her orgasm was anything like the one this morning with a shocking amount of cum spraying from her cock, she would be completely mortified from the whole sorority seeing her in this state. Unknown to Penny, Stacy had other plans for Penny that didn't involve her getting an orgasm so soon.

*****

Penny drank the tall glass of iced tea through the straw that was offered to her, which washed down the taste of the pledges from her tongue but did nothing to relieve the smell of their juices that had dried on her lips, chin, and cheeks. Lying back, her eyes glaze over and she loses focus of the events happening around her. Her thoughts strayed back to Jasmine. She could almost feel the warmth of Jasmine's pussy as it wrapped around her member. Her hips slowly pump at the air as she imagines fucking Jasmine while gazing into her dark eyes. Any fears about turning into a lesbian were far from her current thoughts.

Suddenly Penny hears Selena give a sharp laugh while pointing towards Penny. "Look at the horny bitch, pumping her hips like a whore!"

In her state of desire Penny moans and tries to control her thrusting hips, but only manages to turn her hips up erotically while pressing her ass against the table, causing her cock to point straight up in the air. Another round of giggles and shrieks come from the girls watching.

"Ok everyone, gather around, it's time for our next pledge test," Stacy shouts to the crowd. "Let me explain the next test. Now, as a Delta Omega girl, one needs to keep one's man always desiring more. One required skill is the ability to tease a man without letting him orgasm. Remember, a Delta Omega girl is always in charge, and a man's pleasure comes only when we decide to let them have it. So in this test, you will show your best teasing technique. Now if Penny happens to cum from your teasing, you are likely to lose in your bid to join Delta Omega. Given the state of Penny's desire right now, I suggest you be very careful!"

The sisters laugh at this and glance over at Penny. Penny only partially registers what Stacy is saying, still lost in her desires.

"This round we will reverse the order, so Jasmine will go first. We will give Penny 5 minutes between each pledge's turn to calm down. Ready, Jasmine?"

"Yes miss," Jasmine replies excitedly. Walking over to Penny, she immediately straddles Penny's hips, her pussy hovering above Penny's cock. Slowly, she lies down on top of Penny, trapping her cock against the outer folds of her juicy pussy while their tits press together. Penny gasps as the warmth of Jasmine's pussy traps her member, and also from the friction against her nipples as Jasmine slides over her body. Jasmine moves her lips to Penny's ear and whispers to her, too softly for the crowd to hear. "My sweet girl. You are mine, aren't you? Feel my warmth pressing against you, my juices covering your manhood." Jasmine ever so slowly rocks her hips, sliding up and down only a few millimeters. "Yes, you want me to fuck you, don't you? I bet you've been fantasizing about my pussy, haven't you?"

Penny moans as Jasmine's words bore into her. Yes, she wants Jasmine, more than anything. Images of Jasmine's face as she lowers herself onto Penny's cock invade Penny's mind. She recalls the sweet taste on her tongue of Jasmine's love juices.

"You are mine, my toy. You want to be my toy, don't you? You want me to control you, you want to submit to me. You want to taste my pussy again. I know you do. Tell me. Tell me what you want," Jasmine whispers.

Penny moans louder, and then whispers "Yes, please. I need you, I want you."

"Tell me what you want."

"I... I want..." Penny hesitates. "I want to taste your... your pussy."

"Mmm, yes, that's my little girl. If you are good then maybe I'll let you. But now tell me what you are," Jasmine continues to whisper to Penny.

"I'm, I'm yours. I'm your toy," Penny groans.

"Mmm, yes, my toy. My slut. Tell me."

"I'm your... your slut."

"Yes, my slut, very good. And what am I? Am I your mistress?"

Penny squirms, her cock rock hard, leaking, ready to come at the slightest motion. "Please... you are my mm... my mistress..." Her cock throbs as she says these words.

Jasmine smiles. "I like that, slut. Now slut obeys her mistress, doesn't she?"

"Yes," Penny groans again. "I will obey you."

"Say 'this slut will obey her mistress'," Jasmine commands.

"I... this slut... will obey her mistress." At the words, another surge of desire goes through Penny. She can't understand why addressing herself in the third person has such an effect on her. Her cock throbs with every beat of her heart.

"Very good! Now as my slut, you are not allowed to cum until I command you to cum. Is that clear?"

Barely registering Jasmine's words, Penny nods.

Jasmine slaps Penny across the cheek. "Look at me, slut. Tell me, what is my command to you? Say it!"

"I... I will not cum... without your permission... mistress," Penny croaks.

Jasmine slaps Penny again, harder. "Say it correctly!"

Penny tries to figure out her mistake, and then replies breathlessly, "This slut will not come until mistress commands her." Another wave of both desire and humiliation wash over Penny as she says these words.

Jasmine slides her wet pussy the length of Penny's cock, then sits up. Penny's stomach is slick with her own leaking juices. Her cock springs back up, throbbing.

Jasmine grabs Penny's cock in her hand, squeezing tightly. "This is mine now, understand?"

Before Penny can respond, Jasmine begins to stroke up and down. Penny thrusts her hips up in the air and cries out. Jasmine continues to stroke steadily and firmly, her hand sliding over the head with each stroke. Penny is now panting, every muscle in her body straining for release. Just before she goes over the edge, Jasmine stops and removes her hand.

"Not now, slut. And remember what you are," Jasmine reminds her.

"Times up!" shouts Stacy. "Well, that was very interesting, Jasmine. Not quite the exciting show that you put on in round one, so perhaps the other girls have an opportunity to best you." Stacy of course, couldn't hear the whispered conversation that occurred between Jasmine and Penny. "Let's give our girl a rest, and then it will be April's turn again. Drink up everyone!" Karen, pledge number 1, who was standing closest to Penny's head during this time, did hear most of the conversation and begins wondering what to do with the knowledge of Penny and Jasmine's pact.

Penny slumps back, trying to relax, not comprehending the consequences of what she just agreed to. Even stronger fantasies are now flowing through her head. She sees herself sitting at Jasmine's feet, looking up at her mistress while her mistress's foot slowly glides up and down her swollen member. She begs mistress to let her cum, but mistress just smiles wickedly, telling her no. "Oh goddd..." Penny cries out loud.

After the short break, April strides up to the table where Penny is tied. A look of fear crosses Penny's face, remembering the abuse her tits received during April's previous turn. To Penny's surprise, April begins to untie her ankles. The relief of being able to stretch her legs is short lived, however. April proceeds to pull Penny's legs up over her head, and then secure her ankles with a short piece of rope to the same table legs that her wrists are tied. This leaves Penny's ass in the air and her cock pointing down at her face. "Please, no...." Penny pleads, unsure of what was next. April just smirks as she finishes securing the ropes.

April moves back to the end of the table and Penny's view of her is partially blocked by her hips. She doesn't see the paddle that April had picked up, a paddle emblazoned with bright red Delta Omega lettering. But then Penny hears the loud smack as the paddle contacts her exposed ass cheek. "OWW!" Penny cries, registering the sting of the paddle a moment after hearing the sound. SMACK! The paddle hits her ass again. April continues to bring the paddle down on Penny's ass, which quickly turns bright red. After 10 swats and Penny begging her to stop, April moves to the side of Penny and grabs her cock.

"Now, you will not cum, will you, you freak?" April menacing asks Penny and begins to stroke her cock.

"N... n... no..." Penny sobs. But despite the pain from the paddle, or perhaps because of it, as April strokes her dick immediately begins dripping pre-cum. Unfortunately for Penny, as it drips off of her dick it lands on her face and lips. Penny squirms, trying to turn her head.

SMACK! The paddle contacts her ass again. SMACK!

"Do not turn your head, freak!" April growls.

Penny straightens her neck, now looking up in horror as her cock drips onto her lips. This distraction momentarily keeps her from approaching a climax, but soon the feeling of April's fingers sliding up and down her hard member are having their effect.

"Please stop!" Penny whined. "I can't hold it any longer!"

SMACK! SMACK! Penny once again feels the paddle on her sore ass.

"Open your mouth, freak!" April orders.

Knowing it was useless to fight, Penny opens her mouth.

"Wider!"

Penny opens her mouth as far as she can, and with horror sees her pre-cum dripping onto her waiting tongue. April continues to stroke, and pre-cum drips steadily onto her tongue. Penny eventually has to swallow to avoid choking. With April looking down at her with an evil grin, and the taste of her own pre-cum filling her mouth, her approaching orgasm is delayed, if only slightly.

SMACK! SMACK!

"That's just because I like to punish your ass, freak!" April taunts.

After several more minutes of humiliation, Penny again strains as her orgasm nears. But just as she thinks she can't hold out Stacy calls out that time is up.

"Nice job, freak," April taunts one last time.

Her ankles are again untied, then lowered and then retied to the table legs. Penny cries out as her sensitive ass presses against the cool table top. Taken to the edge of orgasm again, she lay panting, unable to disguise the sexual desires she is feeling.

Stacy cheers as April rejoins the group. "Excellent job, April! You've given another fine demonstration of the strength that Delta Omega ladies should have. Now it's time for a short break before Karen gets another turn. Karen, I hope you are upping your game! It looks like April really wants to win!"

The sorority sisters mingle around the room, most keeping their distance from Penny, but a few moving in to get a closer look. Penny cringes as they giggle and make comments about how big and hard her cock is. When the sisters move away, Jasmine walks up behind Penny and leans down to whisper in her ear.

"How is my slut toy doing? Is my toy thinking about me? Does slut toy remember her promise to me?"

Penny squirms at the sound of Jasmine's voice. "Yes Jas... Yes mistress, this slut is thinking about her mistress. Please mistress, this slut can't take much more."

"Mmmm, but you will. You'll do it for me. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

"No mistress. I... this slut will try very hard."

"I know you will." Jasmine brushes back Penny's hair, then moves away. Soon, it is time for Karen. After another introduction by Stacy, Karen moves quickly to the table where Penny is tied. A look of lust is in Karen's eyes. After her first turn left her unfulfilled, plus a combination of the alcohol and watching all the evening's events, Karen is feeling extremely horny.

"Ok, you slut. You are going to finish me off. And you better not cum!" Karen says menacingly to Penny. She lean in closer to Penny's ear and whispers "I know your promise to Jasmine. So I'm going to fuck you, and you are not going to orgasm. Got it? I'm sure you wouldn't want to disappoint your little mistress, would you?" Karen then climbs up on the table and straddles Penny's member. Looking down at Penny, she slowly lowers her pussy, engulfing the waiting cock. Penny cries out and thrusts her hips up, feeling the exquisite warmth of Karen's pussy.

Karen slaps Penny across the cheek. "Do not cum!" she reminds her. Karen then proceeds to lift her hips and slowly impales herself again, moaning as she reaches bottom. Penny looks away, and her eyes meet with Jasmine's, who is watching intently. Karen continues to slide up and down, sending waves of pleasure through Penny. Soon, Penny is on the edge of orgasm again.

"Please mistress!" Penny calls out. "This slut can't take any more!"

The crowd looks around in confusion, and then they realize that Penny is addressing Jasmine. Karen grinds against Penny as she nears her own orgasm, only partially aware of what is transpiring between Penny and Jasmine.

"Slut toy may not cum!" Jasmine says commandingly for all to hear. Again the crowd is stunned into silence by this turn of events and the forcefulness of Jasmine's voice. Stacy looks on and smiles. Yes, this is perfect, she thinks to herself as she quickly formulates a plan for Penny.

Karen's pace quickens, and Penny's moans get louder and louder. "Oh god, please mistress..." she begs Jasmine with her eyes.

"Slut toy will obey her mistress!" Jasmine responds.

Karen continues to slam down onto Penny's cock, her orgasm imminent. Penny continues to strain, getting her strength from Jasmine, trying to focus on obeying her mistress.

Finally, Karen cries out in pleasure, her orgasm washing over her. Her pussy contracts around Penny's cock, resulting in another anguished cry from Penny as she desperately tries to hold back her own orgasm.

Karen finally slows her pace, then stops, looking down at Penny. She see's Penny staring over at Jasmine, and then notices most of the sorority sisters are looking in awe at Jasmine. Karen finally realizes that Jasmine has stolen the show. Damn it, she thinks to herself as she realizes her chances of getting into Delta Omega are quickly slipping away. She knows she can't beat Jasmine, and with her luck the sisters will pick that mean bitch April over her.

Karen slides off Penny dejectedly and rejoins the crowd as Stacy addresses the group. Penny, still looking at Jasmine, sees Jasmine mouth the words "Good job, slut toy". A strange feeling of pride washes over Penny for being able to please her mistress.

Stacy again addresses the crowd, "Well, that was indeed interesting. And now we've come to the time when one of our pledges will be eliminated. As is our way at Delta Omega, this is done by popular vote amongst the sisters. Jasmine, please step forward."

Jasmine moves to the front, facing the group. Stacy continues, "By show of hands, how many of you think that Jasmine should be eliminated?"

Stacy looks around the room, seeing that not one person has raised their hand. "Excellent! Jasmine, you should know that we rarely have a pledge that has a unanimous vote to stay! Ok, April, please step forward."

April nervously moves to the front. Stacy again addresses the sisters, "Who votes to eliminate April?" Five of the sisters raise their hands.

"I see, ok, thank you. Ok, Karen, come forward." Karen, already realizing her defeat, slowly moves forward. "Ok, who votes to eliminate Karen?" All but two of the sisters raise their hands.

"Thank you sisters. Well Karen, I'm sorry, but you just aren't cut out to be a Delta Omega sister. Please find your clothes and leave us." Karen slinks away, knowing she's been defeated. Stacy continues, "Now, as president one of my jobs is to assign duties to sisters as I see fit. I have made an important decision that will help to address this new situation we find ourselves in. We don't want Penny's condition to bring about any ridicule to our house. So first of all, no one, and I mean no one, will speak of this outside this house. If I learn of anyone divulging any details about Penny and her condition, I will deal with that person very harshly. Do I make myself clear?"

Everyone nods their agreement. "In addition," Stacy continues, turning to Jasmine, "Penny will need constant attention and care. Given the turn of events tonight, I am giving that responsibility to Jasmine. Jasmine, you will ensure that Penny is taken care of as best you see fit, with the clear restriction that it brings no shame to Delta Omega. And to help you, April will be your assistant. April, you will do whatever Jasmine tells you to do. While you are now part of this house, consider yourself on probation. Your behavior tonight demonstrated the strength we like to see, but did not display any of the humbleness that is also necessary. Now, is there any discussion before we move forward with these decisions?"

The sisters raise no complaints, and Stacy's orders are ratified. After a few minutes, Jasmine moves over to Penny and unties her. "Come with me, slut toy," Jasmine commands.

*******

Across campus in the office of Doctor Krutov, the doctor watches the events taking place at Delta Omega on her computer via the feeds from the hidden cameras placed throughout the house. "Excellent, excellent!" she shouts. "The experiment is going much better than I could have hoped. But I must have Victor complete a background check on this Jasmine. Even so, I can't wait to see the experiment progress!"

Doctor Krutov looks down between her legs. Under her desk, face pressed to the doctor's snatch, is Amanda, one of her students. "Come on, you stupid American! Keep licking! Or do you not want to graduate this year?"

Amanda renews her efforts, her tongue seeking the doctor's clit in hopes of satisfying her and getting out of this nightmare.

The doctor smiles as she thinks about the growth hormones that are transforming Penny. Penny's cock and breasts will quickly grow, though it's unclear how much given the experimental nature of the treatments.

The doctor leans back and fantasizes about her latest creation. While she loves getting fucked with a big cock, she mostly despises men, finding them to be incapable lovers and even worse as partners. Her thoughts drift to images of a beautiful woman hovering over her, with her large tits swaying over the doctor's face. Then the woman pushes her hips forward, and a massive cock stretches the doctor's pussy as the doctor cries out in pleasure.

"Suck on my clit!" the doctor commands Amanda, grabbing her hair and directing her tongue.

******

Back at Delta Omega, Jasmine leads Penny to the showers. "You stink, toy. Time to clean you up."

The steamy water washes over Penny's body. The hot water causes her to jump as it hits her ass, still red from the spanking. Jasmine squirts out a dollop of body wash and begins to suds up Penny. As Jasmine sees Penny cringe again when Jasmines hand reaches Penny's ass, she resolves to exact some revenge on April for her poor treatment of her new toy.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers
12