Modified Ch. 02

Story Info
Side effects continue while Jack discovers new skills.
6.1k words
4.63
52.6k
30

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thanks for taking the time to read. If you've not already done so, please read the first chapter of Modified, where the premise for what follows is set up and explained. I'm always happy for comments and feedback, so please share them. Important to state as always that all characters are over 18. *

*****

The next 24 hours became a blur for Jack. Exhausted by the constant cycle of erection, stimulation and ejaculation, the medical staff quickly decided a drip would be required, so now he had a tube in his arm to contend with as well. He also finally started producing urine, which he had to put into a bottle so that the volume could be measured. Jack initially protested, but given the other option was a catheter and bags so he quickly conceded.

The following morning he was scanned, prodded and probed once more, as well as further blood tests. By late morning he was feeling more like himself and was ready for his chat with Dr McKellar. Jack immediately noticed that she was wearing a rather short skirt, ending a few inches above her knee, though that was probably as much to do with her long legs than anything else. He spent a few moments vividly reimagining one of his fantasies of the past week, which resulted in an involuntary twitch in his cock. The Dr spoke breaking the spell.

"Mr Spencer we have a few things to chat about. Firstly we're happy that the surgery appears to have gone well, with no post op infections to worry about. Your blood pressure is slightly elevated but not a significant concern, but it would explain why you might feel a little flushed at times". Jack figured his eight spontaneous erections over the past 24 hours might also have something to do with that.

She continued "You've lost almost 3 kilos in body mass from just 2 days ago, which is unusual, however it would appear that the combined therapy is burning up your excess fat cells. We've noted your bowel movements would appear to almost match this, and this will require close monitoring for a few days until it settles down. But I think we need to talk about your state of arousal."

Jack knew this was coming, how could he not. He'd spent most of yesterday and last night masturbating in front of a procession of nursing staff, who duly bottled his ejaculate and took it away. "We'd like to do some additional tests, and we'd like you to have daily chats with Miss Collins to properly understand the psychological component. Your semen is in good shape, with high quality sperm and no blood in the emissions. The volume and quantity has, of course, been unexpected."

No shit Sherlock thought Jack. There followed a lengthy discussion, about his sexual habits (he'd not had a partner in over 2 years), and of course his self pleasuring routines, including his sources of stimulation. It was about as embarrassing a conversation as he could remember, and while the Dr was thoroughly professional, he sensed she didn't enjoy it either.

Jack finally got around to the questions he was worried about. Why was he so easily and often aroused! They hadn't discussed any of this before the procedure. He spoke of the vivid dreams, though he elected not to mention that she had figured prominently in them and that this has all started from when he took the medication. "Also Dr, I think my penis is bigger than it was before we started treatment". The silence hung in the room while that waited unanswered.

"Actually Mr Spencer part of the therapy is designed to enlarge the blood vessels and free the urinary tract from the pressure that was causing your pain. So some changes there are to be expected. But let's pay attention to that too" Jack's cock liked that idea and started to swell with the idea of the Dr's attention, tenting his gown in a way that could not be ignored. "Are you aroused now Mr Spencer?" Jack could only nod. The Dr carefully lifted the gown and looked at the stiffening cock in front of her. For a moment Jack swore she licked her lips, but she got up , had a conversation out of the door and a nurse returned with what looked like a measuring tape and some type of callipers.

She used the instrument and tape, made some notes. "I hate to ask this Mr Spencer, but we're going to need to measure your penis in it's flaccid and aroused state for the next few days."Jack understood the need for this and nodded his assent. He'd never measured the girth of his erect cock, but as a younger man had taken the time to know his own erect length. The Dr's note showed 6 3/4" and while he hadn't done it recently, Jack was sure he'd never been more than 6" long.

His reverie over the growth of his cock was broken when the Dr spoke. "Can I ask what prompted your arousal just now Mr Spencer?" For the tenth time in that conversation Jack blushed. " I think it was when you mentioned paying close attention to my cock... I mean penis Dr." He swore he could see a smile briefly flit over her lips and she quickly suppressed it. Her hand brushed her hair behind one ear while she scribbled a note. "I'll do my best to keep our conversations clinical Jack. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." She placed her hand on his forearm, but Jack was immediately aware that was the first time she had called him by his first name. "For now I'm going to ask you to keep capturing your ejaculate in the sample jars for me." He swore there was a little emphasis on "me", at which point Jack reached for the jar beside him just in time to capture the spontaneous eruption. She took the jar, sealed it, made yet more notes and left the room and Jack reached for the packet of baby wipes that he'd been given to clean himself.

After lunch, he was told that he'd be seeing the counsellor, and was wheeled along with his drip to a comfortable room with couches and lots of pillows. Jack was nervous as Angela had formed a vivid part of his fantasies before the surgery, and even the thought of seeing her was creating twitches of interest. The door opened and in walked the red head who walked over and shook his hand. "Hello Jack, it's lovely to see you". Jack responded and they made small talk for a couple of minutes. They were seated on couches in an L shape, with Jack trying to use a pillow to hide the burgeoning erection, but the tight fitting tee shirt which showed a hint of nipple wasn't helping. Nor was the long wrap around skirt which was now separated just below her knee, showing off her long tanned legs.

"So Jack, Elaine has asked me to spend some time with you discussing your recent experiences. Are you okay with that?" He nodded.

"So perhaps you can talk to me a little bit about your life over the last 10 years. I want to understand how things were for you before all this started." She gave a sweet smile, and in that moment Jack knew he was in safe hands. He talked about meeting and marrying Susan in their 20's how they never got around to children but had a fun life with a decent career and travel. She asked if he had a picture of her, and Jack showed the album he kept on his iPad. It was a bitter sweet moment remembering the good times, then talking about the car crash 5 years ago and losing Susan. The room went quiet and Angela gave him a few moments. "I'm so sorry for your loss Jack, it must have been terribly difficult for you." She reached over and touched him gently on the arm, and for a change it brought comfort instead of arousal. He went on to talk about the time after Susan's death, his withdrawal into himself, the friends attempts to set him up on dates, the weight gain and finally the health problems. There were tears and long pauses, and Jack realised he'd never really spoken about all this, but Angela made him feel okay to do that.

A knock at the door, and Laura stood there saying he was needed for a scan. More than 2 hours had passed since the start of their conversation, and it had flown by. They stood up, and Angela shook his hand and promised they'd continue tomorrow.

Laura was quiet as she took him to the scanning unit. She couldn't help but notice the red rimmed eyes, and whilst tears were not uncommon during and after counselling sessions, she was already fond of her patient. As they sat waiting to get the scan, she started to talk about the birthday celebration the nurses were planning for Debbie. Jack enjoyed the distraction, and was suddenly aware of the wonderful scent of the young nurse, and relaxed for the first time all day, as the chatter about silly dress choices for the night out, and the distraction caused a fit of giggling between the two of them.

After the scan, Laura helped Jack back into his bed, though his strength was rapidly returning. He looked her in the eye, and thanked her for raising his spirits, she leaned in and gave him a warm hug, and again Jack was acutely aware of the aroma of the young woman, which was both alluring and arousing all at once. "What perfume are you wearing? You smell wonderful". Laura paused and seemed to blush slightly. "I'm not wearing perfume Jack". There was a moment of intense silence, only broken by the arrival of tea and biscuits.

Jack dipped his ginger nut in the large mug, and pondered his situation. The most important thing was that the pain and discomfort that he had been experiencing was completely gone. A specialised scan showed his kidneys were working normally, so from that perspective things were great. However, the side effects that he had been experiencing were not insignificant. He was constantly battling a state of arousal, and there was no doubt his cock had grown bigger in only a couple of days, and seemed set to continue to do so for now. The idea of a bigger cock was not unappealing, however he wondered just where it might end up. He had been assured that the near constant state of arousal would diminish and return to something akin to normality.

He was also aware that today at least, his sense of smell seemed to be enhanced, and made a mental note to discuss this with the doctor. He also wondered if the nurses and doctors all was as pleasant and attentive, or if he was not imagining that it was getting attention that went above and beyond the professional norm, and from time to time felt closer to out and out flirting.

The door opened and interrupting his inner monologue, and Debbie came in to provide his medication and clear away the dishes. The verbal exchanges were warm and familiar, and when she stepped closer Jack was suddenly aware of a powerful but almost sweet feminine aroma. There was no doubt in his mind, his sense of smell was better than it had been only a few short days before, and although the room was warm, there was no hiding the perky nipples pressing against tunic. Jack had no recollection of seeing her like this previously in any of their prior meetings. Was she turned on?

"I've been taking some more photographs for my special page Jack. You should take a look and tell me what you think." She paused, and it was clear she was expecting him to look at this site right now. It didn't take Jack long to get the page, having previously bookmarked it, and he saw the new images. As previously, they showed Debbie (although you couldn't see her face) and her nursing scrubs, initially showing off A tiny red thong as she teased down your trousers, and the next one showed a matching lacy bra. Even in the pictures you could see her nipples pressing against the crimson material. Jack then noticed the timestamp the picture had been taken no more than an hour ago. She took his hand, slid it under her smock and placed it on her left breast. At the same time she reached under his gown and wrapped her cool fingers around his rapidly stiffening cock.

"Laura tells me it's been 4 hours since you've cum...I mean ejaculated. I've been asked to make sure you don't go too long without doing that," she nodded to a pile of magazines on a chair that Jack hadn't noticed until now, though he was distracted with Debbie's cool fingers stroking his thoroughly erect cock, whilst his had was busy playing with her nipple and finding her magnificent breast, and noting that there was no bra for him to find. "I could watch you, but I've been so FUCKING horny all day and this might be more enjoyable for us both." The intentional emphasis on fucking almost had Jack throw her onto his bed and taking her there and then, but this wave of stimulation meant he had to point to one if the sample bottles, which Debbie grabbed, uncapped then held it in front of his throbbing cock. "I want you to imagine you're coming all over my lovely tits". That did it, with spurt after spurt pulsing into the jar. Ever aware of her duties, the young nurse scribbled notes on the label and chart, then turned to Jack who was still panting.

"That was very good, but little old me is still horny and very unsatisfied" he gestured towards the chair, stepped out of bed and swept the magazines away. Taking Debbie by the hand, he stood her in front of the chair, pulled her close to him, and for the first time, kissed her. She hesitated only for a moment, then responded tongue and lips engaging in a dance. "Don't tease me" she breathed when their mouths parted, Jack lifted her tunic over her head, and paused briefly to admire the erect nipples sat upon what might have been the most perfect pair of breasts he'd ever seen. "Oh spectacular" he said almost as if admiring a work of art. She giggled, which caused a combination of rippling and movement that was both beautiful and erotic all at once.

He slipped a finger in either side of her trousers, and slid them down, exposing the red thong from the images he'd seen earlier. She kicked off her trainers with the scrubs to follow. She stood in front of him now, only in the thong and a pair of white ankle socks, which somehow made her even more adorable. He knelt in front of her, kissing her belly, then taking a moment, sliding off the thong to reveal a glistening shaven pussy. He kissed the lips, then moved over to the thighs and back again, this time sliding a little bit of tongue to part them. Debbie moaned and put her hands on his head, pulling him closer. Her need, her desire was palpable and Jack was certain that his enhanced sense of smell gave him a new understanding of what he was doing to her body. Jack briefly thought of Susan, and how she had insisted that he learn to properly pleasure her orally, and how he was now grateful for a skill set that whilst he hadn't used in a while, would make sure he wasn't completely useless at this.

"We don't have much time Jack, please, PLEASE make me cum". He became more aggressive with his touch and slid a finger, then two into her wet pussy. His tongue teased out her clit, swollen and sensitive. He licked, then sucked, alternating back and forth while he finger fucked with the combined sense of urgency. Moans of unmistakable pleasure gave Jack all the assurance he needed to take his other hand and part her cheeks and flit over her anus, and while he never penetrated it pushed Debbie over the edge on her way to her orgasm, which was wet, her juice gushing on to Jack's face which he licked with a new found eagerness, the sweet taste a surprise. Debbie put a hand over her mouth while the other twisted and pulled on her nipples in turn. The muffled tones appeared to thank a deity of some kind, and her legs shook as the orgasm rippled over her body, so much so that she collapsed back onto the chair.

Debbie's expression left him in no doubt that he'd succeeded in giving her what she wanted, her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath, and Jack briefly pondered whether they were finished or not, given the freshly stiff state of his cock, however noises in the corridor outside caused them both to gasp and look in horror, so Debbie grabbed her scrubs and shoes, then ran for the toilet and slammed the door behind her, Jack was ready to jump into bed, but noticed the red thong on the floor, grabbed it, knocked on the toilet door, handed to the hand that appeared with a chorus of "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck".

Jack went to the chair and sat, his sample jars on the table beside him. The door opened and Laura appeared "Debbie?" she quizzed. In here come the muffled voice followed by the flushing of a toilet. Running water sounds and a moment later she appeared. "Had to go, too much water today"

Laura looked unconvinced, certain that something other than a trip to the loo had taken place, but mostly because the room reeked of sex, and for once it wasn't just Jack. Debbie's flushed face wasn't helping either, but Laura smiled and calmly said "coming for tea?" She nodded, and made to leave the room before Laura noted "Were you washing something other than your hands? Your top is on backwards" Debbie blushed deeply, Jack tried to find s corner of the room to stare at and avoid the moment, while Laura merely smirked. Debbie stepped into the bathroom, fixed her garment and returned saying "Yes, tea"

They went out of the room, whereupon both laughed and giggled until they were out of Jack's hearing, at which point he could contain himself no longer and he laughed until he was nearly crying.

Jack didn't see Debbie for the rest of the day or that evening. He did however have plenty of material to masturbate with, and as before, he filled the jars and buzzed to let the nursing staff know to take it away. He was put on a saline drip overnight as there continued to be concern over possible dehydration. When Dr McKellar said they would need to measure his cock, he hadn't realised this would be twice a day,

So one of the moments he had to face up to was another nurse doing just that. That evening there was a new face, a woman in her early 30's Jack guessed, and when she introduced herself her Southern Belle accent was a joy to listen to. "Now my name is Scarlett Mr Spencer,and I'm here from one of the pharmaceutical companies involved in this trial. They're very keen to look after you, so they sent me here. Now I know what you're thinking, a southern girl with that name, and yes my momma was a big fan of that movie. But I can assure you that I'm no damsel in distress." Jack laughed, and this was clearly the reaction she was looking for.

He warmed immediately to her charm, they started chatting, she finding out more about him and vice versa. Scarlett Carrington was, in addition to her nursing qualifications, also a pharmaceutical researcher and fitness instructor. She'd grumbled about the lack of a good gym since she had arrived, and Jack recalled Laura mentioning a Pilates class, so he suggested that she see her for local information.

"I need to measure you now Jack." Without further ado, she lifted his gown, and quickly and professionally laid out his penis, noted down the dimensions, and then said "Now y'all know that I need to see it when your excited. Tell me Jack, is there anything that l'il ole me can do to help with that?"

She momentarily licked her lips in e deliberately provocative manner, and Jack's cock twitched. "Oh my...". Scarlett had known about the penis growth and persistent arousal, and was there for those very reasons. While Viagra and Cialis had radicalised the erectile disjunction industry, if they had a treatment that promoted penis growth as well as enhanced libido, this would be the golden goose for her company.

Jack could feel his cock throbbing now, as blood pumped into it rapidly and it twitched and grew to the full length (whatever that was today), and the accent, the blonde with the piercing blue eyes who undoubtedly was amazing looking in Lycra, had him stiff in seconds.

"Oh my goodness Jack, now that sir, is a very impressive response." Scarlett quickly measured his now throbbing member, noted it down and then placed down the clipboard. "Don't be shy now, us Southern girls are happy when a man shows his appreciation for her, and I haven't done anything at all to entertain you." Scarlett became aware of her own arousal, indeed had been since she stepped into the room. Her science hat was wondering if Jack with the gorgeous cock was also producing enhanced levels of pheromones? Her sexy hat was thinking how much she would love to feel that inside her, but just about managed to avoid giving in to that temptation.

12