Modified Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you see? You are built for sexual pleasure. You will crave this." The doctor continues to thrust the dildo, watching as the orgasm sweeps over her. Before her orgasm subsides the doctor grabs Penny's cock with her other hand and begins stroking firmly.

"Ohhhh my gggg..." Penny cries, her body twisting and writing against her restraints, the pleasure more than she can stand.

"Yes, my creation. You are perfect," the doctor boasts while her hand moves faster on Penny's cock. Penny's eyes glaze over. The combined feelings from her pussy and cock are too much to comprehend. The doctor continues to firmly stroke Penny's hard rod while driving the dildo in and out. Every muscle in her body tenses, her hips arched off the table, her arms pulling at the restraints. Finally, Penny goes over the top. Her pussy contracts again in another orgasm, nearly pushing the dildo out of her. At the same time her cock blasts out a huge jet of cum with such force that it hits her in the chin and splashes against the far wall. Penny's eyes roll back into her head, her heart pounding, losing contact with reality as her body convulses. Her breathing stops and barely a gurgle escapes her throat, her whole body covered in a sheen of sweat and muscles tensed tighter than a bow string. Her pussy continues to squeeze the dildo as her cock sprays cum, covering her stomach and tits, and dripping onto the table and down to the floor. Overwhelmed, Penny loses consciousness.

It is at least five minutes before Penny realizes where she is, and several minutes after that before all the contractions in her body subside and she can think about getting up. She is exhausted, her head is fuzzy, and every muscle in her body is sore. Somewhere during that time the doctor had removed the restraints, put a clean towel and a water bottle next to Penny, and left the room. Penny drinks the water in one long gulp.

Penny finally swings her legs off the table and tries to stand. Her first attempt fails and she slumps back down onto the table. She eventually gets enough energy to stand and wipe the cum off her tits and stomach with the towel, cleaning herself as best she can with the help of the small wash sink in the exam room. Still in a trance, she dresses and walks outside. She somehow manages to remember her next class, and slowly stumbles towards it. Absently, she notices the same sharp featured man standing outside the nurse's office.

*****

On another part of campus, Selena is squirming in her seat in her second year economics class. "What is wrong with me?" she agonizes. Her pussy has her complete attention, tingling as if someone was running a feather across her clit. She is sure it is dripping wet, and she fears that she will end up with a wet spot on her cotton dress. She tries to take notes, but ends up with doodles on her notebook. She looks at the time on her phone for the hundredth time. Still 10 minutes to go.

"Miss Torres!" she hears through the mist.

"Miss Torres! How would you calculate the compounded interest?" the professor asks again. "Shit!" Selena realizes the professor is asking her a question.

"Umm, I... umm... Sorry, I'm not sure, professor," she stammers.

"I expect more from you, Miss Torres. Miss Jacobs, how would you calculate this?" The professor's attention moves away from Selena. Embarrassed, she slinks down in her seat.

The class finally ends and Selena rushes to the girl's bathroom. Locking herself in the far stall, she quickly pulls down her panties. Her fingers move between her legs, her only thought is to quench the desire emanating from her pussy. She finds her pussy slick with juices as she slides a finger inside herself. A shudder goes through her body and she stifles a moan. She sinks a second finger into her pussy.

She hears the bathroom door open and close, and then hears girls talking at the sink. She can't seem to remove her fingers from her pussy, her desire taking control of her actions. She tries to slow down to minimize the squishy sounds emanating from her pussy. Pleasure overtakes her and her thoughts drift.

She sees Penny tied to the table at the sorority, her cock pointing up in the air. It is rock hard, dripping, huge. She approaches the table, naked. Penny looks up at her, pleading, "Please Selena, fuck me!" Selena climbs onto the table above Penny. Her pussy hovers over the massive rod. She lowers herself slowly, being stretched. She hears Penny whimper. Sinking lower, the cock fills her completely. A new wave of pleasure washes over Selena. She begins to ride the cock, long strokes, going faster. She feels the cock inside her tensing. She sees the ecstasy on Penny's face. She sinks deeper on Penny's cock, grinding on her. Then she feels Penny spasm, filling her up with cum.

Sitting in the stall, Selena jams her fingers deeper into her pussy. Her orgasm overtakes her. She groans and thrusts her hips out as the waves of pleasure wash over her. Her fingers move to her clit, rubbing forcefully. Selena cums again. "Oh my ffffuu...!" she tries to stifle her cries as her pussy pulses in orgasm. The girls at the sink giggle, she doesn't register them as her body is racked with intense pleasure.

By force of will she eventually removes her soaked fingers from her pussy. She would rather continue, knowing she could easily reach another orgasm, but she knows this is wrong. Her heart still racing, she tries to recover herself, wiping her pussy with the toilet paper and finally pulling her panties back up.

12