Modified Ch. 08

Story Info
Jack's pool party is a memorable event.
5.5k words
4.79
17.7k
8

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sunday*

Jack's Sunday was usually a day of lazy spent reading the paper and going out for a lunch at the pub, but today would not be such a day. He was almost attuned to the new time zone, but the sun rose early in Florida and even with the best blinds, a chink still shone into the room. This morning for the first time in a while, he did not have a case of morning wood, which he was in some ways quite grateful for. He heard the door to his room open, and opened his eyes to see Laura carrying a breakfast tray with coffee, orange juice and some toast.

At some point she'd put on a pair of shorts and a vest tee shirt, and smiled broadly as Jack acknowledged her. "I love breakfast in bed!" She merely smiled, put the tray down and made him scoot over so she could sit next to him.

"Just my little surprise. When are we expecting Natalie and Julia?" She munched on a slice of toast and sipped at her juice, while Jack checked his phone.

"They're scheduled to arrive at 1:30pm here, so I've organised a car to pick them up. I reckon they'll be here by 3 o'clock, with our BBQ guests about an hour or so later." She smiled again and enjoyed this moment just between the two of them.

"Jools messaged me yesterday, but you know that this might be a really important time together for her and Natalie. Promise me that you'll look after them. I know you will, but promise me please." The sincerity in Laura's voice and concern for her new friends struck a deep chord in Jack.

"I know. Julia came to see me on Wednesday and explained it all. I think Natalie needs to get out of her own head and just focus on what they share and have together, so some Florida sunshine and a chance to spend time together should be great for them. I organised the same limo that picked us up here to collect them, and there should be champagne in the car too." Laura leaned in and hugged him tightly whispering a heartfelt thank you in his ear.

"If things go well, I have a little surprise arranged for them...I'd like them to find their own way to however this works out." He paused briefly. "Have a look at the purple box in the wardrobe." Laura leapt off the bed intrigued, carefully opened the box, and gasped at the contents. "It's a total surprise and it has to be right, but if they want to, they can commit to each other on the beach in the Florida sunshine. I happen to think they're both madly in love with each other, and just need to open their eyes to it, and if they do, then you might be a bridesmaid!"

Laura turned to Jack, her eyes moistening with tears and hugging him once again. "I LOVE weddings, and that sounds so bloody romantic, you old softy you." Jack laughed and at that moment the door opened, a naked Debbie rubbing here eyes wandering into the room. Laura quickly whispered in his ear "For gods sake don't say anything to Debbie or it will be a secret for about 30 seconds after you tell her. But she'll love it too."

Debbie wandered over to the bed, picked up a coffee mug and supped on it. Jack kissed her in the cheek and said "good morning gorgeous."

She mumbled something in response, and Jack left the pair beside the breakfast tray while he hit the shower. Fortunately most of the stuff for the BBQ needed little preparation, and it looked as though the weather was going to cooperate and provide a bright dry day. Jack dressed and started to organise a bar on one of the counters of the open plan kitchen, as well as making a note to go and grab a few bags of ice to fill the large cooler that sat in the garage.

Whilst they had to have the patio doors closed due to the pool alarm (Florida law means patio doors must have an alarm to prevent unsupervised access to swimming pools for young kids), it meant that it was easy to step in and out. The garden to the rear of the villa was surrounded by a tall fence, and with the large bug screen surrounding the pool (which included an opaque privacy section that was over 6ft high, they could be sure of being able to enjoy themselves in seclusion.

Jack shouted up to ask if anyone wanted something from the store, but other than a call for doughnuts from Debbie, Jack found a fresh faced Laura standing beside him grabbing the car keys from his grasp. "I'll drive - always wanted to be behind the wheel of one of these big fuckers, and this one is gorgeous!" He smiled, but never having seen Laura behind the wheel, crossed his fingers and trusted that she knew what she was doing!

Laura spent 30 seconds adjusting the drivers seat, the mirrors and most importantly, the sound system. She started a playlist from her phone, and before they left the driveway, the car was booming to the sound of The Fresh Prince & Summertime. Jack just smiled and soaked up the moment, while Laura animatedly sung every word, getting Jack to join in for the chorus. All too soon they were in the parking lot, picking up a 'trolley' and heading inside for the all important ice and doughnuts.

Jack decided to bring back cold coffee drinks for the trio, and they had soon returned to the villa, with the bags of ice quickly deposited into the freezer. Debbie was outside working on her tan, and Jack realised she was completely nude as she stepped in to say hi and an enthusiastic thank you for the cold drink.

They still had plenty of time to prepare for the party, and as they were on the couch, sipping on their drinks, Jack spoke with what was on his mind.

"You both know Natalie and Julia are coming today, and the ostensible reason is to inspect the facilities that we've been given. Now they're pretty great I'm sure you would agree, but we're really using this to have Nat and Jools have a proper holiday together. They're at an important time in their relationship so they need time on their own, as well as time with us. Is it okay if between us we make sure that happens?"

Both women pledged enthusiastically to do just that. "If you get invited in to their bedroom, then that's fine and their decision, but let them have their own space together. Now as for the party today, from what I can gather we will have 2 cabin crews from BA & Virgin descending on us. That's likely to be a lot of attractive women, and as the pool is very discreet, people can swim, skinny dip , do what they please. Only ground rules are after 8pm we bring the party inside to keep the noise down, and that you can go have fun with whoever you please. It's a no jealousy zone."

It was Debbie who spoke next. "We know that you really love us Jack."she said with a levity in her voice, "but we also know that there are no rules when it comes being with who we want. Today that means whatever takes your fancy, and we won't be jealous either. Have fun, good times and play nice." They raised their cups in a mock toast, and agreed to 'play nice'.

Jack was messing around in the kitchen when his phone rang, and he saw it was from Jools. "Hey gorgeous, thank you so much for the lovely car to come and pick us up. I'm sipping on champagne with Nats, and my only grump is the driver won't let me pop my head out the sunroof!"

Jack laughed and checked they were in their way to the villa, and after a brief word with Natalie, hung up and shouted up to his housemates. They came downstairs and were dressed for the party, in shorts and a loose shirt over a bikini top. Already Jack could see the hint of a tan on both women, and was beginning to appreciate how great a time they were already having. He spotted the limo pulling into the driveway and all of them went outside to greet Nat and Jools. A round of hugs and hellos followed, with the driver bringing inside the cases. Jack directed him to the third en suite bedroom, palming a generous tip to the driver who thanked him and departed.

After the excitement of the welcome, Natalie stood there and announced that if she was there to do a job, then she would do it properly, and she needed a top to toe inspection of the villa. Jack offered to give the tour, while Julia went to start unpacking their things. After completing a thorough tour of the house, they stood outside on the patio and Jack asked her what she thought.

Natalie stood gazing out the over the garden, which was immaculately manicured and surrounded by an 8 ft wooden fence. "It's perfectly acceptable, but then I was sure it would be, because if I didn't like it then I'd made sure that there was a nasty penalty clause in the contract and you'd be off home again." She removed her sunglasses and turned towards him smiling. "Seriously though, I do love it Jack, and and thank you so very much for thinking of us. It's just what we needed." Jack nodded.

"I'm very fond of you and Julia, and I know you guys do things your own way, but I really think you could use a little time to yourselves. So whilst we're here I don't expect you to spend every moment with me. Get some sun, go shopping, visit a theme park. If you want to do those things with us then that's cool, but if you want to do stuff yourselves, then we're totally on board for that too." Jack thought he could see the hint of a tear in Natalie's eye, so didn't labour the moment, and went back inside. He suggested that if she wished she could go and freshen up, and if they didn't want to join the party right away then that was cool.

"Do you want to explain to me how you have a dozen trolley dolly's...I mean cabin crew coming to a party at your villa, when you only met someone on the way over? Or do I not want the answer to that?" Natalie laughed, and perhaps for the first time in weeks that he had seen her, visibly relaxed. "If you think I'm missing this then you're dafter than I thought." Jack playfully clipped her arm as she said that and departed to go to the room. He followed, knocking the door to let Julia know he was there.

"Come in" was the response. Jack walked in to ask if the room was okay, to find a naked Julia busy unpacking their cases, and completely unperturbed by his presence, carried on.

"Everything okay in here?" He asked, as much to do with him having no clue what the appropriate response ought to be.

Jules stopped, turned towards him and out her hands on her hips. "What do you think, big boy?" Jacks face turned a shade of beetroot red, unusually embarrassed amongst his friends.

Natalie slapped her bum with a growl of "Jools!", to which she mock flinched, and started to laugh, which triggered all three of them.

"Darling it's just wonderful." Julia was clearly in a playful but happy mood, so Jack left the couple in peace and returned downstairs. Debbie and Laura were busy organising the drinks and snacks, so Jack brought the cooler in from the garage and loaded it with the ice, and popped a few beers and fruit coolers into it. He then dragged it outside, clamping the lid closed for now. He also checked the grill to make sure all the burners were working and that he had plenty of gas on hand, and went back inside.

Debbie was fussing with a couple of inflatables she'd picked up the previous day, getting ready to throw them in the pool, while Laura took charge of the music. Their other house guests arrived, Natalie in a long floral dress, Julia less formally in shorts and a daft tee shirt which had an arrow pointing to the right and text that said 'I'm with gorgeous.'

Laura organised drinks, and at that Jack could see a large taxi van appear outside the villa. He went to the door, as a second one pulled up and out poured a dozen or so beautiful young women, and a couple of very well groomed men as well as what were apparently the pilots. All told 15 people arrived,with Liz at the front who ran up and hugged Jack.

"I hope you don't mind but some of the Virgin Atlantic girls heard about the party and asked if they could come too." She leaned in close to him and whispered "I'm pretty sure they're not all virgins either." They both giggled as Jack ushered them all in to his temporary home. Laura had somehow come up with the idea of name tags to reduce the amount of introductions, so she walked up and slapped one with 'Jack - host and all round good guy.' on his chest, the rest of the party seems to love the idea so, name tags it was.

Jack spent 10 minutes briefly circulating, and then went to the grill to start burgers and hot dogs, as well as some chicken wings. He popped open the cooler, grabbed a beer and found himself with an apron, minding the food as men often do at these affairs. The two captains of the crews, Albert and Jimmy joined him and they engaged in casual conversation while the meat cooked.

As the food was just about ready, Laura and Debbie worked hard to fill buns and plates as an obviously hungry crowd descended on their hard work. The drinks were flowing, the guests having brought a couple boxes of beer and fruit coolers with them, with some dancing, and a couple of women dangling their toes in the water, admiring the cool blue scene. One thing Jack noticed was there were no awkward 'what are these women doing here with you questions', which it later turned out was courtesy of a 'safety briefing' Liz had done with the group before they came over.

Jack motioned for Laura to turn down the music, and chinking a glass he got the attention of the crowd. "I want to thank everyone for coming today. It's lovely to have such great company when you're quite so far away from home, so please relax and make yourselves at home. I was going to tell you where the emergency exits are, but I think you can find your way around easy enough." As lame a joke as it was, it brought a smattering of polite laughter from the assembled group.

"But much more importantly, the pool and the hot tub are VERY definitely open, I see one or two of the ladies have come prepared for that" spotting bikinis in the throng in front of him "so please have fun. We have to take the music down around 8pm or else I'll get deported, but otherwise please enjoy yourselves." That brought a rousing cheer from the group, and seemed to be the signal for discarding of excess clothing, with a group suddenly in the pool, and another turning up the bubbles on the hot tub.

It was going really well, and Jack liberated of his chef duties, properly started to mingle, firstly seeking out Liz, who for the moment was still in shorts and tee shirt. "Thank you so much Jack, this is pretty amazing. When you travel all the time, it's just a succession of hotel rooms that all eventually look the same, and it's a lot less glamorous than you might think. Trust me, being offering a party to a group of cabin crew is like lighting the blue touch paper on a rocket. They will enjoy themselves."

She leaned conspiratorially into him and whispered in his ear. I'm guessing since you had no problem with getting naked with me on the plane, you won't mind if people go be discreet in the house?"

Jack assured her that as long as they stayed out of the three main bedrooms that was fine, and as they were all consenting adults, what they got up to was no ones business. At this point Claire who had been the other colleague on the flight over came up and lectured Liz on hogging the host. Jack hadn't paid much attention to her before, but her dazzling hazel eyes and tight curves were very attractive. "Wanna get wet Jack?" She handed her drink to Liz, then stripped naked in front of him, and slipped into the water, to the cheers of the crowd. That seemed to be the trigger for things to turn up a notch.

Albert and Jimmy took their cue, said thank you and headed for a cab. Odd piles of clothing appeared all around the pool as the group decided naked was the new black and almost everyone stripped, including Debbie, Laura and Julia. It seemed it was just Liz, Natalie and Jack left clothed by the poolside. Jack went inside to go get a pile of towels for when people came out of the water. He looked at Liz, looked at Natalie and said "fuck it" and stripped to loud cheers and whistles and jumped into the pool, landing beside a group of women who were sipping on drinks while standing partially out of the water, their nipples hard with the cold temperature and their skin glistening with the suns reflection,

The sexual tension was palpable, and people were starting to hook up and make out. Natalie went into the house, muttering something about the dress being a Stella McCartney, but returned a couple of minutes later naked to cheers and joined Julia, Debbie and Laura in the hot tub. Jack was suddenly aware that he was the only straight man in the group, and with so much skin on show, it would have been astonishing had his libido not responded. Liz appeared by his side, having joined the naked bunch, and reached under the water to feel his burgeoning erection.

"I'd love a proper shot of that Jack, and I know that Claire is very curious too. To be honest, you could probably ask any woman here for a fuck right now and get it. I want you to fuck me just like in Showgirls, make me thrash in the water when I cum for you." He suddenly felt very empowered, and lifted Liz onto the poolside, and spreading her legs, started to lick at her pussy. The directness seemed to surprise but not shock the crowd, with him being aware that he had an audience in hand while he started to work on Liz.

He started deliberately, slowly licking her outer lips, kissing her thighs, Liz parting her legs and leaning back, her small breasts topped by firm wet nipples, the water dribbling down her body with her head thrown back. Jack continued, parting her folds with his fingers exposing her clitoris, then scraped his tongue across it deliberately, which resulted in a loud moan of acknowledgement, so Jack continued to deliver attention there which caused Liz's thighs to shudder under the attention. He added a finger, then a second to his ministrations, curling up inside to extend his reach which caused Liz to loudly groan under his touch. The hubbub around the pool had dulled down to a whisper, with only the background music and the splashing of water.

Jack felt Claire start to stroke his cock slowly in preparation for Liz, who was now lost in the build up to an orgasm, so he intensified his licking, fingering and in a moment she came, hard, quietly and beautifully, her body shuddering as the pleasure ripped through her. Jack slid her back into the water, held her close and kissed her. Jack checked she was still fine, and asked if she was ready for the next part, to which she eagerly nodded.

Liz grabbed his cock, her hand briefly touching Claire's, and positioned herself to slide onto him. Jack pressed upwards penetrating her willing pussy, and grabbed hold of the edge of the pool to give him grip to push back into Liz. They thrust into each other for perhaps 30 seconds or so, but then Jack recalling her request, lifted her and turned so that they were in the shallower end of the pool, Liz now floating horizontally, her long hair splayed out on the water behind, Jack grabbing her hips and pulling her onto his cock just below the surface.

Liz realised this was her moment, so started to thrash around on the water, expressing herself wildly, Jack pumped her hard and fast and then he bellowed loud as he felt his own orgasm pulse inside her, Liz reaching onto Jack and holding him close as both orgasms washed over them. There was a brief moment of silence, followed by cheering and applause, with Jack and Liz suddenly aware once more of the audience they had. They stepped out of the water and inside, where they hugged and kissed once more.

"Wow Jack. Tick that one off my bucket list then, though I didn't expect to be doing it in front of an audience." She laughed briefly, but then added "you're a wonderful lover, and whatever you do, don't change that."

"Back to the party?" Jack asked, taking her hand. She nodded and they stepped back outside, and were faced with what would cause blushes at a Roman orgy. In the hot tub, the two couples were busy with each other in a ménage a quatre, one of the red headed flight attendants was lying on an inflatable while she was being fingered to a finger biting conclusion, another couple were in a 69 on a lounger, whilst 3 women brushed past Jack to go inside to the 'fun rooms' which apparently was what they had been labelled by Laura. Jack got them drinks and they sat down, toasting each other and enjoying the debauchery in front of them.

12