Modified Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later and they were downstairs eating toast and drinking coffee, when the rest of the house started to arrive. Julia arrived first, noting Andi's presence but saying nothing. She gave her a peck on the cheek and made for the coffee pot. Natalie followed and offered a simple 'Good morning' to her while organising some cereal. Andi was grinning at Jack, and when Debbie announced her presence with an excited squeal, she got a long hug from her too. Laura came downstairs with Angela in tow, and it appeared she'd brought her silk gown with her, and little evidence of anything underneath, at least if her firm nipples were anything to go by. Jack briefly pondered if she slept nude normally, but was pleased to see her smile and was happy to see her and Andi have a nice warm handshake as Laura did introductions.

There was a cosy familiarity to the gathering, and no tension. Debbie did the honours of course, by thanking Jack and Andi for keeping it quiet this morning, which naturally resulted in a round of laughter and Angela spitting out her coffee, which upgraded the hilarity even further. Andi soon said her farewells, and Jack saw her to the door.

They talked briefly about plans for the following week, with a promise to be in touch when they returned from the coast.

"You have a pretty amazing group of friends you know Jack. I've been around a lot less friendly welcomes when I've spent the night at someone's apartment, with their flat mates being borderline hostile. These women just greeted me as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. That's special. I thank you and them for being so...wonderful I guess."

"I've no idea what I ever did to deserve such amazing women in my life, but I promise you nothing is ever taken for granted. I'm just going with the flow right now, and at some point it might change, but right now I'm very happy. Goodbye gorgeous, see you soon." He hugged her and she jumped into her car and left.

Jack came back inside, and was met by a chorus of whistles and teases about booty calls, to which he simply replied 'mea culpa'. He took his coffee out into onto the patio, and was enjoying the cooler morning air, when he heard the door open and close, and turned to see Angela, still in her silk wrap cuddling a large mug of coffee. He smiled and offered the seat beside him.

"Now you've met Andi. Debbie invited her in after she delivered our pizza the other night, and I guess she's part of our group now."

Angela nodded, took a large gulp of coffee and a deep breath "I'm still processing that, but I sense that normal rules and conventions don't really apply in this house right now."

"They don't. But it doesn't mean you can't talk about anything that you want to. I hope you slept okay."

"Debbie and Laura are complete sweethearts. I knew them a little bit from the hospital back home, but they treated me like a sister last night. Three in a bed as...eh interesting shall we say. Lots of inadvertent body contact, and eh...I hate wearing anything to bed, and as soon as they heard that, they stripped off too."

Jack smiled, though the thought of the three women naked together was not unattractive, and his cock twitched it's appreciation.

"Take that smile off your face you, it wasn't like that. Though to be fair they are two very attractive women...which you already know since you've told me you're physically intimate with them both..."

Angela was smiling and mock rebuking him at the same time, then dissolved into a deep blush while she realised what she was saying.

"Tell me nothing, tell me everything...no rules. Don't feel obliged to do anything you don't want to do." He took her hand. "All I'm concerned with is that you were better here than alone in the hotel. If the answer to that is yes, then I'm good with that."

"Yes, I eventually slept well. But I'm going to tell you what happened seeing as there appears to be no hang ups about being open in this house. I ended up talking for a while with both girls last night, and they shared their own experiences of being around you. They absolutely assured me that they've done nothing they did not want to do, but they feel liberated around you." Jack smiled and nodded, as that would be a good description of how he thought Debbie and Laura were around him.

"I ended up talking about my frustrations, and how it was affecting me. They have a way of making you comfortable sharing really intimate stuff with them, I reckon they both would make good therapists in their own way. But it was Debbie who eventually said that I needed a good fuck to chill out with."

Jack grinned, it sounded exactly like Debbie and could almost hear the words in his head. "So she did just that, and so did Laura. The pair of them brought me off 4 or 5 times before I eventually collapsed exhausted and fell asleep." Jack imagined that Debbie and Laura working on Angela's body would have been a pretty spectacular experience to view, and was mildly disappointed to have missed it.

"But you know what? I think it was exactly what I needed. I've masturbated like crazy this last four weeks, wore out my now ex boyfriend and none of it seemed to satisfy me. But this morning, I feel calm, in fact relaxed would be a better term. And right now with you, I don't feel agitated like I did before. I'm actually looking forward to this weekend, and maybe let my hair down a bit."

Jack leaned over and kissed her in the cheek. "That's the best news I've heard for a while Angela. I'll l find time to thank Debbie and Laura for being great friends, and I'm sure you already have done. I hope this doesn't mean you're exclusively batting for the other team now?" He offered mock horror at this, which Angela batted a hand down and laughed.

"You'll just have to see, won't you?" With that she got up, and walked back inside, though Jack could have sworn that her hips wiggled a little bit extra as she did so, and he couldn't avoid drinking in those long legs while having to adjust his seat to accommodate the burgeoning erection he had.

He headed back into the villa himself, washing out his coffee cup and helping to clear away the breakfast dishes into the washer. He'd largely organised what he was taking with him to the coast, so did not take long to pack a suitcase, which he then brought downstairs. He'd asked everyone to be ready by noon, so they could go out, get some lunch then make the trip down to the hotel which would have their rooms ready by 3pm.

The first to arrive downstairs lugging a very large case was Laura. Jack smiled at her, and indicated that Angela had discussed their nocturnal activities from the night before, Laura slightly blushed, but conceded that she'd been every bit as busy as Debbie pleasuring Angela.

"I get the feeling it's exactly what she needed Jack. She looks much calmer today, much more at peace with herself. When she first started working at the hospital, she was instantly popular with the nurses who all really liked her. She makes sure to respect everyone, and takes time to get to know you. That's pretty rare in my experience."

"It doesn't surprise me Laura, but I think you're right. I got a good vibe from the very first meeting and opened up to her accordingly. She's a good person, and I want to look after her. Thank you for being so caring, not just last night but always."

Laura blushed but didn't say any more. Natalie appeared next, with Julia appearing with Angela in tow shortly after. It was no surprise that Debbie was the last to present herself, finally having packed a bulging case. They were taking both vehicles for the trip, so Angela went with Natalie and Julia, while the nurses were with Jack. They drove to a local restaurant to grab some lunch, and the chatter around the table was unsurprisingly to do with the ceremony on Sunday. Despite lots of probes and digs in the ribs from Debbie, Jack was keeping the whole thing secret, at least for another few hours.

Following lunch they set off for the Gulf Coast. Jack had found a little resort South of Tampa called St Pete's Beach, and a little horseshoe shaped hotel right on the beach. They were helping to organise the ceremony, and had provided helpful links to a florist and photographer, as well as music. The hotel gleamed White in the bleaching sunshine, and they were all pleased to step inside while reception organised their rooms. He'd booked 5 rooms for the party in total, so there was some fussing around making sure everything was ready. Jack dispatched the party to the bar while it was organised, but Natalie stayed with him.

"You really organised all this in just a couple of days? I'm impressed Jack, maybe you have a future as a wedding coordinator." He smiled at Julia, while ensuring that the rooms were properly organised and that he'd got the honeymoon suite for Natalie and Julia. He'd also organised flowers and fresh fruit for each of the rooms, and was making sure that was all attended to.

Finally having got the room keys, the party headed upstairs with a valet struggling with a trolley load of cases in their trail. Jack had organised a simple for himself, but made sure that the others were the best that the hotel had, and after handing over keys (though keeping the last one for Audrey and her cousin), they decanted into the rooms. Debbie had made a shout to go to the pool once they were unpacked, and that seemed to get general support. By 4pm, they were all on sun beds around the pool, cocktails in hand and enjoying the late afternoon sunshine. Jack cast a look around his companions, each of whom was sporting an exquisite bikini from Carlotta's boutique, and looked fabulous for it. He'd brought his new camera down with him, and announced that he was going to wander down the beach to see what was around. Debbie and Laura immediately offered to join him, and so they walked off the hotel decking onto the warm golden sand.

Debbie was in a scarlet bandeau style bikini, while Laura had a white halter neck outfit, each seemingly perfect for their own figures. Jack started to snap pictures of the pair, which had Debbie immediately vogueing for the camera. Laura stood aside and giggled, but Jack was getting some fabulous pictures. Then they traded places, Laura looking much more demure, but still incredibly sexy. They walked along the waters edge as the tide rolled in, jack then encouraging them to go in a little bit and take more pictures. The little group were attracting some attention, mostly from a group of what he presumed were college boys, who were trying (and mostly failing) to recreate the volleyball scene from Top Gun. It didn't stop Debbie and Laura from being flirty, and admiring some of the beefcake on show.

By now it was closer to 5pm and Jack realised that Audrey was planning to arrive soon, so they headed back up to the hotel. Natalie, Julia and Angela were still chilling by the pool, and were then given a detailed update on what Debbie and Laura had seen and done. There was much laughter in the air, and Jack quickly skimmed through the pictures on his camera screen, and thought he had a few that were pretty decent. One of the hotel staff approached him to say he had someone asking for him at reception.

Jack quickly went inside and Audrey and he presumed her cousin. She broke into a big smile and went up and hugged him right away, whispering that she had missed him. Jack was thrilled to see her, but made sure to make introductions to Rebecca, a very pretty young woman in her early twenties , who assured him that everyone called her Becca. Jack then took them outside where there was a very happy reunion with the rest of the party, Julia taking particular care to make sure that Becca was included in the conversation - how he loved this caring side of her. He then took them upstairs so they could get in their rooms, and everyone agreed to meet at 7pm to go find somewhere for dinner.

Jack retired to his own room, and decided to pop out the memory card and stick it into the laptop which he'd brought with him. He got a much better sense of how good the camera was here, with the large bright screen showing off the pictures of their best effect. He had a couple of really good ones of Debbie in her model poses that he was sure she would love, a great one of them frolicking in the surf, but the one that took his breath away was of Laura, the hotel blurred in the background, looking slightly over her shoulder at him and giving a look that told volumes about what she wanted.

He was about to consider what he wanted to wear for dinner when there was a rap at the door. He went to the peephole and saw Audrey waiting anxiously for him. He opened the door and she practically pounced on him, her kisses urgent, her body pressed urgently against him. Jack just remembered to shut the door when they broke their kiss.

"I've got maybe 20 minutes before Becca comes looking for me. I've missed you so much, I need you right now. Take me, please take me."

Jack needed no second invitation, his cock swelling right through the kiss and was now awkwardly erect inside his shorts. Audrey started to rip off her clothes, and Jack marvelled at her wonderful full curvy figure, her nipples firming up in anticipation of his touch, her shaven pussy glistening in the dim light of the room. Jack practically threw her on the bed, his own urgent need now taking over, and she moaned in urgent pleasure as he ploughed into her very willing cunt.

Almost no foreplay, but straight down to fucking. Audrey part wrapped her legs around him pulling him close into her, as they urgently thrust up and down at each other, their bodies pressed right at their chests, their hips down all the work. With such eager anticipation, neither lasted long and Jack found himself cumming inside only a couple of minutes after they'd started, with Audrey milking his cock for all it was worth. She pushed him on his back and then rode him to her own orgasm a minute or so later, Jack marvelling at her beauty , while playing with her nipples to quickly bring her to her peak.

Audrey sat back on her hips, her chest heaving, babbling what Jack hoped were some very satisfied words in Italian while her pleasure washed over her body.

"That was so good. I've missed your cock, you know I've worn out a couple of sets of batteries trying to keep myself satisfied, but its barely taken the edge off. 10 minutes with your cock and I'm a happy woman."

Jack smiled and kissed her, a leisurely lover's kiss with tongues and hands wandering. "It feels so good to have you here Audrey. If you're interested, we can do this properly later on." Her kisses and grinding of her body against him made sure that Jack knew that she was very interested.

Suddenly Audrey broke away, muttering that she had told Becca she was going for some water. Quickly dressing, she kissed him once more then ran out the door, with Jack tossing her a bottle of water from his room for her to return with. And then she was gone, Jack was naked, sweaty and very happy in that moment.

Jack showered, shaved and went downstairs wearing a jacket and chinos with a plain white shirt. He'd started to notice his own tan now, and the white clothing made sure it stood out well. Unsurprised he was the first downstairs so he went to the bar, and was casually sipping on a beer, when Becca wandered in and joined him, sitting on the stool next to him. She was wearing a lovely blue summer dress, with thin straps. Jack couldn't help but notice her lawless tanned skin, and the hint of a cleavage showing, but as he'd only known the young woman a very short time and she was Audrey's guest, he was polite and made general conversation.

"So Mr Spencer, firstly please let me thank you for inviting me to accompany Audrey. It's a real privilege and your friends seem to be a just lovely couple." Jack nodded and affirmed that he thought that too.

"Just so you know, I'm Audrey's second cousin, and in college but I am over 21 so I can have a glass of wine or a beer and you don't need to worry. I see how Audrey looks at you, and she's done little else than talk about you since she asked me to come here, so I think she likes you a lot. She's also told me what a..how shall I put it...casual arrangement you have with your friends. I think it's great, but it's not for me."

Jack assured her that she should do nothing that made her uncomfortable in any way, and that he wanted to be sure that she had a good time while they were here.

"I'm fine with whatever arrangement it is that you have here sir. But I'm gay, and regardless of how ruggedly handsome you might look, don't be insulted if I say I'm not interested." Jack laughed and it eased the tension.

"Whatever you do, don't break Audrey's heart. She is a woman of the world and perfectly capable of looking out for herself, but I wouldn't be being good family if I didn't ask you to take care of her."

"I'm wonderfully fond of Audrey, so while I'm not at all sure where all this is going, I'm never going to do anything to hurt her." He was ready to continue but Audrey walked in right at that moment, and the conversation was done. She appeared bright and happy, and ordered a drink for herself while sliding onto the stool the other side of Jack. Becca was unperturbed and carried on as though nothing had happened, but Jack took to heart the warning to not okay fast and loose with Audrey's affections.

The rest of the group arrived shortly thereafter, even Debbie managing to only be 5 minutes after the deadline, though he suspected Laura had dragged our out to be in time. Jack suggested a little Italian bistro he'd found a few minutes along the road, but asked reception organise a taxi to take them there.

Having phoned ahead, there was a table waiting for them, and so they piled into the restaurant. Audrey spent five minutes having an animated conversation in Italian with what looked like the proprietor, and sat next to Jack when she was done.

"I've organised a little wine for us, which I hope you will enjoy. Saluté!"

The conversation at dinner was light and easy, with Angela and a Becca both involved and seemed to be relaxed. Their dinner was lovely, and Audrey's choice of wine perfectly complemented the rich pasta sauce that Jack had ordered, on her recommendation. After a lovely couple of hours, during which time Audrey's hand had seldom left Jack's thigh, they organised the return taxi back to the hotel. The party went their separate ways once they got back, Debbie and Laura dragging Becca and Angela into the bar for cocktails, while Jack bid Natalie and Julia good night, though from the glint in their eyes he didn't think they would be sleeping for a while.

That left Jack and Audrey. He suggested they go to the barm but Audrey said she wanted to walk on the beach for a while to relax after dinner. So off the decking they stepped, and they were surprised at how dark it got once out with the lights of the hotel. They could hear the waves crashing on the shore, and all in all, it was a pretty romantic moment while he held Audrey's hand.

They were perhaps 100 yards away from the hotel, and in a dimly lit patch, when Audrey stopped.

"I'd like Sex on Beach...you can buy me the cocktail when we get back, but right now I want to engage in some al fresco risky sexual behaviour." She led him behind a sand dune, where they had at least some privacy, and sat him down, kissing him slowly and sensually while she did so. Jack removed his jacket and laid it on the ground where they sat on it, but before long Audrey had pushed him to the ground and was sitting astride his thighs. She unbuttoned her dress, allowing him access to her breasts, which he'd noticed earlier were not encumbered by a bra that evening. Then she lifted her dress and he saw she was not wearing panties either, and Jack's cock was ready to burst.