Modified Ch. 14

Story Info
Weather does NOT interrupt play, & the return of Gemma.
9.7k words
4.8
8.4k
9

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Friday*

Jack wasn't entirely sure when he woke up, but he knew it was due to a monstrous clap of thunder, which startled him from his slumbers. Whilst Florida is infamous for its rainy storms, and copious amounts of thunder and lightning, they hadn't been bothered that much on their trip thus far.

Apparently Florida was making up for lost time, as the room lit up like a bright neon sign, then plunged into darkness with a few seconds passing before the entire room seemed to rumble with a lengthy peal of thunder that even the Norse god himself would have been pleased with. He was aware that Angela was beside him shaking, and pulled her close to him.

"Hate bloody lighting. Had a friend who was struck by a bolt in his garden back home, ended up with burns over a third of his upper body. Hate it." She sobbed into his chest and Jack made soothing noises to comfort her. He held her close, but she jumped with each flash of light and shivered through the thunderous rumble. The rain was also intense now, thrashing off the windows. Jack went to check the weather on his phone and realised he had no WiFi or mobile service.

"I think the power might be out. Just going to check and make sure everyone is okay, and that the windows are all shut."

"Don't leave me on my own! Please no..."

Jack took her hand and they stepped out onto the landing, when the door to the room furthest along opened, and Jack spotted Laura peeking out. They stepped over, and Jack explained what he was doing, but Laura recognised the fear in Angela's face and pulled her close for a hug. Andi appeared, and offered to join Jack in checking downstairs, so Laura and Angela went inside and hid under the covers.

"I'm sure this is routine to a local, but that's a big storm where I come from."

"Oh it's a good one Jack. Let's check the breakers in case it's just us. It'll be in the garage."

So off they went and wandered onto the cold concrete floor, and using a phone light they confirmed that it was not just them. Nothing to do but wait it out. Suddenly Jack was aware they were both very naked, causing his cock to twitch in appreciation of Andi's body, which was suddenly on full display as a brilliantly bright flash lit up the room through the tiny windows.

After checking the remaining doors and windows, they returned to the living room, and a flash followed by a massive rumble had Andi lunging towards him, and he protectively pulled her close. What was unavoidable was Jack's burgeoning erection, which Andi had to feel pressed against her stomach. Andi looked up, smiled and kissed him. They might have gone further but were interrupted by Laura loudly whispering if they were okay from upstairs. Andi unfurled herself from his grasp, and gave a friendly tug on his cock, which was well on its way to full mast.

"Everything's okay, and the power seems to be out in the district not just us. Guess we have to wait it out. I seem to have better blinds in my room, do you guys want to come snuggle up?" Laura eagerly nodded, with a still anxious looking Angela in tow. So the four of them returned to Jack's admittedly huge bed, and they were polite not to mention his swaying cock even if they had seen it.

Jack ended up on the left side, while Angela was sandwiched between Laura and Andi. Both acutely aware of her terror at the storm, and were gently stroking her hair and her body making soothing sounds. This continued as the storm began to fade, and the noises became less soothing and more appreciative, until Angela gave a moan that Jack recognised as one of arousal. Andi slid down the bed, and slowly kissed her way up Angela's long legs until she reached her thighs, when she turned her attention to what was between her legs. Laura was engaged in a languorous French kiss, her hands touching Angela's neck and playing lazily with a nipple.

Jack's view was improved further when the power was restored as the lamps in the room came on, the switch having been checked earlier and left in the on position, and he got to see the three woman engaged in acts of total pleasure, any pretence of the redheaded woman being comforted having been discarded some time ago. Andi's ministrations were having the desired effect, with Angela noisily appreciating her efforts, while Laura started to moan as she was fingered rather expertly by the woman in the middle.

Jack's cock was relentlessly firm, but he recognised this was their moment, but clearly sensing their arousal, he helped all three woman with their pleasure. Angela came first unsurprisingly, her back arching upwards as her orgasm ripped through her. Laura followed short after, and Jack contributed to Andi's furious pleasuring of herself and tipped her into a loud and surprised orgasm. The three woman panted and heaved as they regained their calm, but one by one they turned to Jack, and all but drooled over his cock.

Andi pounced, pushing him onto his back and mounted his cock, sliding slowly to the hilt. Laura offered her breasts to Jack then Andi, and was rewarded with nibbling and sucking on her sensitive nipples. Andi started to fuck Jack while Angela passionately kissed the young American and moved over Jack's chest, offering her wet and flushed pussy lips to his mouth, which he eagerly attacked. Laura unwilling to be left out, pressed in behind Andi, slipping a finger into her ass which Jack could feel pressing through her membranes as she slipped up and down on his member.

Under this extreme stimulation no one was going to last long, but Jack thrust up his hips as he pumped his cum into Andi, who spontaneously orgasmed shortly after. Angela took another 30 seconds or so and might have been the loudest of all of them. Laura seemed utterly content, and hugged close to her lover while she came down from her pleasure high.a quick glance at the clock showed it was a little after 2am, and after a round of bathroom visits, the lights went out and they remained snuggled together, falling asleep soon after.

It was still dark in the room when Jack woke. It wasn't like earlier with the fury of the story rousing him, but instead the gentle sounds of passion carrying through the house. Normally the rooms provided adequate privacy when it's residents were engaged in pleasure, but it was probably that the words were not in English that clued him in that he was listening to Audrey. He glanced over his bed, and saw his friends sound asleep, limbs draped over one another and looking utterly peaceful.

The sounds continued, and Jack's curiosity got the better of him, so he slipped out of the bed and quietly padded to his door, which was slightly ajar. He stepped out of the bedroom and the noises continued. He could hear the steady tempo of flesh pressing into flesh, interspersed with moans and gasps, as well as the bilingual commentary that he had grown to understand quite well when he and Audrey fucked. She was undoubtedly on the receiving end of things, and with the sounds coming from the nurses room, which also had its door cracked open, he couldn't resist peering in.

It was pretty much what he expected. Audrey was on all fours, her body facing the doorway while Debbie was busy pounding away with a strap on. The blonde nurse was enthusiastically giving her friend a very good seeing to, yet while Jack was almost completely absorbed by Audrey's body in the the throes of passion, nothing quite topped Debbie's tits bouncing in rhythm to the fucking she was delivering.

Jack's cock took no time in responding the erotic scene in front of him, and he stepped into the room. Audrey saw him and smiled in between her facing contorting in passion. Whether her orgasm was due or the discovery of being observed was a tipping point, or maybe it was just Jack's rigid cock twitching while he observed the scene, it didn't matter. Audrey came, and Debbie grabbed her hair and pulled her up towards her while her hands mauled her breasts and she kissed the woman in her embrace.

"Took you long enough. I told Audrey you're like a sex Geiger counter, you can tell when there's fucking going on." She grinned, happy to see him but also to see Audrey collapsed panting into the bed.

"I suppose the doors being open in both rooms was a coincidence?" Jack smiled, but correctly guessed they'd set this up to rouse him and bring him to their room.

Debbie shrugged her shoulders. "Does it matter? You just got to watch me give this gorgeous woman a world class fucking...and your cock reckons it was epic too. How about you reward yourself by lying on your back and letting Debbie give you a world class ride?" They both laughed, but Jack got on the bed alongside Audrey, who was still recovering from her orgasm. Debbie slipped off her harness and crawled up the bed towards him, her breasts swaying with each movement. They momentarily passed around Jack's cock, the brief touch eliciting a shuddering breath from him, which in turn had Debbie smiling.

She mounted him, her pussy obviously wet from her fun with Audrey, and she glided down until her body body rested snugly against his. She paused, as if wrestling briefly with a question but started by leaning forward so that her nipples grazed Jack's chest, while she slipped up and down his length. Jack had no way of knowing how long Debbie and Audrey had pleasuring each other, but the blonde on top of him seemed to have limitless energy and was now enthusiastically riding his cock. He was mesmerised by the movement of what was now recognised as the best tits in the house, and fondled them with care while teasing the nipples.

Debbie was never exactly quiet, but whether it was the cumulative effect of the night with Audrey, or Jack perfectly matching her thrusts up and down as well as using his gift to enhance her experience, her orgasm and the accompanying noises were particularly loud. Jack pumped his cum up inside her while Debbie's body shook with pleasure and she collapsed onto him. He held her close for a few minutes while she came down from her pleasure, Audrey smiling beside them and gently stroking Debbie's back.

Debbie rolled off onto her back, now utterly spent, a satisfied grin on her face. "That never gets old. I don't know if it's the sunshine, the heat, the house full of beautiful sexy women and the guy who always makes me feel great about myself, before, during and after sex, but I don't think I've ever felt so horny or better satisfied in my life. Thank you gorgeous."

She kissed Jack, then turned and kissed Audrey, who smiled through all this. The women cuddled each other and settled down to rest for the remainder of the night, so Jack slipped off the bed and out the room. He closed the door and turned only to be startled by a smiling Angela.

"I saw the whole thing. After you got up I missed you and heard Audrey...well I heard Audrey." She giggled at this, nothing more needed to be said about the symphony of pleasure that Audrey had provided earlier.

"I found that quite arousing, but then I get to watch you and Debbie, and I have to say it was pretty fucking hot. I'm standing in the doorway, nobody sees me and I'm fingering away. My boyfriend is busy fucking a woman in the next bedroom and damn if it isn't sexy."

Jack wasn't entirely sure what to say. He loved that Angela referred to him as her boyfriend...well he wasn't 16 but it still felt rather nice. But she had just watched him fuck another woman, and told him she was turned on by it.

His cock knew the answer, swelling in appreciation of the obvious arousal of the gorgeous redhead, but Angela interrupted his thought process with a kiss.

"I told you there would be no rules, so I'm not in any way jealous. But I want you to make love to me Jack while the sun comes up." Audrey took his hand and they walked to her room, stepped in and closed the door. He pulled her close to him and they kissed a tender, slow dance of tongues. Jack scooped her up in his arms which brought a surprised yelp from Audrey, then he carefully laid her down on the bed.

Jack slowly stroked her legs, kissing up her calves then her thighs. Audrey's long red hair cascaded onto her shoulders, perfectly framing her face. Jack then set about deliberately and carefully pleasuring her, with the first orgasm taking only a couple of minutes as she'd already been pleasuring herself for some time. The next took much longer, but with Jack relishing his role as inflictor of pleasure, he enjoyed every gasp and moan as his fingers and tongue probed and touched Angela in every way she enjoyed.

"I need you inside me now."

Jack obliged, his cock raging hard and easily parting the redheads lips as it glided into her.

"You're a genius with your tongue, but right now I want the full Jack Spencer experience."

They both laughed, but Jack started to slowly fuck his girlfriend, every touch enhanced by the hours of sex they'd both already had that night, with others and each other. Jack moved into a steady rhythm and Angela punctuated each thrust with a series of tiny gasps or moans of lust, while Jack used his enhanced skills to tease and toy with her lust. It built unto an energetic series of thrusts that culminated with Angela thrusting up onto him through her orgasm while he pulsed into her. Jack was aware he might have roared with pleasure as he came, though it was almost an out of body experience, such was the erotic pleasure of their love making.

He rolled off her, panting and feeling every muscle in his body spasm with the pleasure of the orgasm he'd just experienced. Angela was almost crying with the intensity of her orgasm, so they held each other until they're recovered enough to speak.

"That was incredible. So intense, so wonderful, so peaceful..." Jack struggled to articulate the wave of well being he felt there and then.

Angela put her finger to his lips to shush him as if he were a tiny child.

"You don't need to say anything. As...remarkable as that was, I'm just happy here in your arms."

Nothing more needed to be said, though Jack's brain was racing at a million miles an hour, wondering what exactly what his feelings for Angels meant. Was he in love with her? Did he even know what that meant now? He'd promised himself long ago that he could never love another woman after losing Susan, but perhaps he could?

That train of thought saw him drift off to sleep, however briefly, which was interrupted by Laura gently shaking his arm in what felt like only seconds, but in reality was a couple of hours later.

"Sorry to wake you Jack, but Debbie and I got messages from the lab. They had some storm damage last night, so we're not to go in until noon. You might want to check your messages too." Laura handed him his phone, so Jack unlocked it and sure enough he wouldn't be picked up until midday.

He smiled at Laura, who leaned in for a hug, and then left the couple alone. He thought that Angela looked peaceful and even more beautiful, if that was indeed possible, than she did when she was awake. She partially woke, and Jack suggested she go back to sleep. However he was now awake and with a nagging sore head, which he thought a shower and some coffee would help fix. So he carefully tugged the covers over his girlfriend and left her room.

Back inside his own bedroom, Jack noted the absence of his bedmates from last night and turned into the bathroom. His shower however was already running, and despite the steam he could make out 2 figures inside busy lathering each other's body. He knocked the door and loudly asked if they had room for one more?

Laura's face appeared, flushed and she grinned then had a shocked look as the sound of her ass being slapped resonated around the bathroom. She grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him inside where Andi was waiting. Whilst the sight of his friends naked was not unusual, in the shower with their skin glistening was another matter, and Jack's cock responded accordingly. Laura and Andi both started to lather soap on his body, and the touch of four hands from the two gorgeous women had him fully erect in no time.

"My turn." announced Laura, which Andi seemed content with. She knelt in front of him, soaping her breasts and rubbing them up and down his cock. Whilst not as large as Debbie's, they were still quite perfect and beautifully formed, and Jack was soon lost in the pleasure she was inflicting on him. After a couple of minutes of this, she stood up, turned around and placed her hands on the shower wall, spreading her legs and presenting her pink pussy to him. Jack needed no second invitation and slotted himself inside, Laura moaning as he filled her.

He started at a good tempo, and quickly Laura's ass was rippling as Jack thrust himself hard against her. Andi was watching with intense interest, playing with her body as the scene unfolded in front of her. From her gaze, Jack guessed that Laura's breasts were swaying in time to their fucking, and that was added to the long list of things that were turning him on that morning. Before long, he felt his balls tighten in anticipation of him cumming, and he withdrew, spun Laura around, and masturbated until he ejaculated all over her tits. Andi pounced on them, licking them clean and enjoying her early breakfast.

Laura was busy rubbing her clit while Andi assaulted her breasts and came soon after, which greatly pleased them both. They indulged in long sensual kisses while the water cascaded over them, but Jack elected to leave them in peace, stepping out and towelling himself back in his bedroom. He was contemplating breakfast when his phone chirped a notification, with a message from Scarlett asking if he could come to her hotel for their planned chat, as they were experiencing electrical problems at the lab. Jack briefly entertained images of him finally fucking Scarlett, and whilst his cock enjoyed that by continuing to remain stiff, he knew that Natalie would not allow him to go alone.

He decided to ask what she thought so went to her bedroom, opened the door to see Natalie in a Wonder Woman outfit tied to the bed, while Julia in what he thought was a slutty Catwoman costume consisting of a mask and tiny skirt was busy lapping away at her cunt. Natalie turned a funny shade of pink, but the silk scarf gagging her meant all she could do was moan unintelligible sounds. Julia looked up, saw Jack, saw his stiff cock and motioned him over. He stood behind her, lifted the tiny skirt and placed his cock at her pussy, and was about to slide in when she stopped him.

"Time to try this thing in my ass, Superman!" So they were all role playing, and Julia picked up a bottle of lubricant, and started to rub it around her anus and just inside. Then she stroked it onto Jack's cock, the sensation being new for Jack and wonderfully pleasant. Julia replaced herself, and using one hand to pull wide her bum, the other to guide him, she pressed back against his cock. He was terrified to do anything in case he hurt her, but a few moments and a couple of attempts later, his cock slid inside to a cacophony of expletives and moans.

Julia worked him into her inch by inch. Eventually she had 6 or 7 inches inside, and she turned and nodded to Jack, his signal to very carefully start fucking. Whilst he'd been in a broad selection of pussy over the last month, nothing felt anything as tight as this, and his brain was slowly processing a bunch of new sensations. Natalie, having relaxed now at his presence and having seen her fiancés ass devour Jack's cock, was enjoying the oral ministrations interspersed with groans as Jack ploughed her ass.

He was stimulated beyond belief, and the only thing that prevented him from cumming in seconds was that he'd already cum 4 times in the last 8 hours or so, but as he seemed to be able to continue to prove, he had physical talents way beyond any normal man. He felt Julia's body shake as she came on his cock, and that was all he could stand, and so pumped the shapely ass of Catwonan with his jism. He drew out, Julia's ass still in the air, but her body racked with pleasure. Jack went up to Natalie and untied her gag.