Modified Ch. 17 - New Friends

Story Info
A visit to the lab & afternoon frolics with new friends.
10.8k words
4.81
8.3k
6

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Monday*

Jack knew when he went to bed eventually on Sunday that he was due back at the lab the following morning, but given how extraordinary his weekend had been, it still hit him like a hammer when he eventually opened his eyes. Nestled beside Angela, he took a moment to enjoy the warmth and closeness of her, and how far their relationship had come in a short space of time. He also remembered fondly a weekend of physical pleasure with so many women. He'd been with Angela many times, but also Audrey, Gemma, Felicity , Debbie, Laura, Julia, Scarlett, Andi, Fiona, Beth and Sheila. Oh and Olivia who was so curious to see what he looked like hard, courtesy of Debbie and Laura's stories. In a single weekend he'd had sex with more women than he'd had in his entire life prior to his treatment, and somehow it all felt easy and natural to him now.

But today he was off to the lab where they would start the process to see if they could get Jack sufficiently into things that his extra abilities would come into play, and whilst he had agreed to do this he wasn't particularly looking forward to it.

He slipped away from Angela and headed to the bathroom, and started a shower. He was partway through washing himself when he heard the door open and close, and through the mist he recognised his redhead girlfriend, firstly using the loo and then joining him in the shower. They shared a warm lazy embrace, but nothing further as Jack was almost done, and Angela needed room to wash her long locks. He was sat on the bed when she exited, a towel wrapped around her chest and one on her hair.

"I won't be coming with you today, I think it's too soon after working for them, would lead to awkward questions for me and Scarlett. But I'm on the end of a phone if you need to talk about anything. I know that Natalie will be there, and you will also have Debbie, Laura and Julia too, but know that I'm there with you in spirit."

They hugged, and he left Angela to attend to her hair as he pulled on some shorts and a polo shirt and went downstairs. It was at least a couple of hours before his pick up, but Jack was in the mood for a little breakfast and some coffee. He found Audrey pottering around in the kitchen, an apron and a smile was all that adorned her that morning. Jack stepped close to her and they kissed.

"I have to go back to Tampa today Jack. I wish I didn't..."

"Family is the most important thing Audrey. You can't ignore them when you're here. Besides, it's not as though you won't see me when we get back home..."

"But I thought you and Angela...I mean I know that when you are here it's different and free, and I love that, but at home won't you be..."

"Exclusive. No, that's not our intention. It may be over time that's where we end up, but she cares and worries for you very much, as she does with Debbie and Laura too. We will find a way to make this work, even if it might be unconventional. That is of course, if that is what you want..."

She babbled a few sentences in Italian, and Jack had picked up enough to know she was calling him an idiot, in between fervent kisses. That seemed to settle her, and she insisted on cooking a large breakfast for Jack on his day back at work, as she put it. They were soon joined by Debbie, Laura and Angela, who all were given the breakfast treatment by a very happy Audrey. Debbie leaned in close to him.

"She's very happy this morning. Did you two..."

"No. But I had a conversation with her like I had with you yesterday and she seems pleased enough about what we may or may not do when we get home."

"Cool stuff. I really like Audrey, she's bonkers at a night out, and you cannot beat her babbling in Italian when you're fucking her. But there is someone else you need to have a chat with."

Jack knew right away that Laura might be feeling left out, or even abandoned at that point, and after enjoying his breakfast, invited her outside for coffee.

"I've been starting to think about what things might be like when we get home. Has Debbie mentioned anything we discussed yesterday?"

Laura assured him she hadn't, even though the gift and her happy demeanour when she returned after their trip gave her a clue.

"I said to Debbie that Angela and I hope she will stay part of our lives when we get home. I don't know exactly how it will work. I don't know even where we start, but the commitment from us to her is absolute if she wants it. I want to have the same conversation with you."

Laura's eyes were filling with tears at this point, and he pulled her close and cuddled her.

"I thought you'd chosen. I thought you wouldn't want me around when we get home, I thought..."

"Laura you are beautiful, and tender and caring and someone that we both still very much want in our lives. But only if you choose to do that. I'm sorry if you ever thought otherwise."

She was having full blown sobs at this stage, and the emotional stress that she had been through suddenly was all on top of her. Jack had not realised it, but just by waiting a day for this conversation she had convinced herself that it was all over, even if neither of them had a clue what "it" was.

Angela had quietly come out and joined them, and helped calm her down and soothe her with gentle words and touches.

"Darling Laura, you're as much apart of Jack's life as anyone, and I'm so, so glad that I met you. I've seldom seen anyone with your capacity for compassion and caring. I don't know what your future holds, but I think that you would make a brilliant therapist, just on your instincts alone."

There were further cuddles from Angela too, and it took a few minutes for things to simmer down. Her eyes were red and bloodshot, but Angela took her inside and upstairs to redo her make up and reassure her. Debbie came outside and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"That's my girl. I love her as much as I could love a sister. You promise me you will take care of her Jack."

And he did. So by the time that their lift to the lab had arrived, Audrey was packed up and swinging her car out of the driveway and off to Tampa, following a lingering hug and kiss with just about everyone. Natalie was of course ready and completely back in professional lawyer mode, with Julia in tow, and so the five of them set off for the lab.

On arrival, Debbie and Laura left to get to their work area, whilst Natalie was shown to an office space with Julia. Jack was left sitting in the large lobby on his own until Scarlett appeared. She walked up and was suddenly the professional again, shaking hands and making small talk as they entered the elevator. It wasn't until she was in her office and the door shut, that she turned to Jack and have him a long lingering kiss, grinding herself against his burgeoning erection.

"Glad to see someone hasn't worn themselves out at the weekend."

"Not for a lack of trying I might add."

The easy banter and relaxed conversation meant that when her assistant came into the room with coffee the atmosphere was notably different from their previous meetings, but she said nothing though exchanged glances with Scarlett.

"So as you can imagine we've been giving some thought to how we set up an environment for you to relax in and get comfortable, as well as someone to be comfortable with. Normally on sexual behaviour experiments, all you do is put a bed and two horny students in a room and let them get on with it, but I think we need something a little more sophisticated here."

Jack nodded along as the conversation progressed, and chuckled st the student reference.

"We've set up a suite at my hotel, a couple of floors below from where I'm staying. It has a lounge and a bedroom, and we want to help generate a relaxed mood. We've installed the sensors that we want to use so that we can monitor the atmosphere and any changes to chemicals or pheromone levels, it it's all discreet. The group who will monitor the equipment are in an adjoining room. Important to say that I'm afraid we need to have cameras to record the activity. Tie in timelines for changes in environmental levels, let us see what the physical triggers are. All discreet, all tucked away but we have to tell you."

"As much as that might make me uncomfortable, I get why you need that. Natalie will undoubtedly manage how the footage is retained and used to within an inch of your life."

"I expected no less, plus we've been exchanging proposals for additional compensation through this. I think she is ready to have a chat with you about it. If it's okay, I'd like to take you there and show you the place today, get a feel for it."

"That sounds fine I think. We know what, we now know where. We don't know who?"

"Big question of course. We'd like to run a test to see if we can identify specific elements in a woman that you react positively to. It's actually very scientific, and shows you images of a range of different women and checks your physical reactions such as pupil dilation, heart rate, blood pressure. We will also be monitoring the air too."

So that was the next activity, and off they went downstairs to a lab where Debbie and Laura were on hand. They hooked him up to the monitors and made sure he was comfortable. At first they ran a bunch of very random images to check to see the equipment was working properly. Soon he was being shown a selection of pictures of women of varying sizes, body shapes, colour and race. Suddenly mixed into this were images of Debbie, Laura and Scarlett as well some of the other staff he'd come to know since in Florida.

The test finished and he was unhooked, and went into a nearby room where he was given water and asked to wait. Scarlett appeared shortly and sat down beside him

"You sir, appear to have very eclectic taste in women. I'm told that often when we do this, men tend to fixate on a particular feature and react accordingly. It might be legs, or the bum or boobs, and that gets the largest observable reaction. Not you, though it was interesting to see your reaction to the people you know well. And Jack, I'm flattered."

She smiled at him, and he surmised that he'd shown a significant reaction to her image, though to be fair he was replaying in his head Saturday night when he saw her picture.

"It hopefully means we have a broad selection of people for you to meet. We will ensure they are appropriately screened, medically tested and evaluated for what we ultimately will be paying them to do. That's possibly going to take a few days to set up, so I likely won't be asking you to do anything before Thursday, assuming we can get the contractual side taken care of."

"I'm sure we will work that out. So some ground rules from me about how this will work. Don't schedule more than 2 appointments a day. Also no one to be incentivised on whether they have sex or not. Too much pressure on everyone. No one showing up at the door in only lingerie, let's not try too hard. Also if I want to invite someone back for a second meeting then we do that too. If I get a sense of chemistry, it might take more than one date, so to speak."

All of which was agreed to by Scarlett. They chatted over some other arrangements including Jack's working hours and who would be on hand for him, then Scarlett suggested they got to the hotel and check out the room. After a quick visit with Natalie, and collecting Debbie and Laura they set off. Jack and Scarlett in a large car with a privacy screen to the driver, and the rest in their regular van.

Once in the car and the driver instructed to leave, Scarlett put up the privacy screen. There was a moments pause accompanied by two sly grins, then both turned and started to kiss and fondle each other, Jack's swollen cock and Scarlett's hard nipples the physical manifestations of their heightened arousal.

"As much as I want to we don't have time to fuck. Plus if I show up my hair and make up a mess it will be obvious what we've been up to, and whilst your ladies might be fine with that, I cannot be seen that way by anyone in the company. Just let me blow you, that will need to do for now. But you owe me Jack!"

She wasted no time liberating his cock from his trousers and set about eagerly licking and sucking it, demonstrating her excellent oral skills. Once again she deep throated him while playing with his balls, and soon enough he was pulsing large globs of his cum down her throat. She swallowed, sat up while he tucked himself away, and after a cuddle and a kiss, she set about touching up her makeup.

When the driver opened the door they both looked much as they had when they got into the car. Going into the hotel they were shown inside by another Pharma employee, a rather cute brunette in a tight mid thigh skirt who Jack was quite happy to follow, watching her well defined ass as it moved under the material.

Firstly there were shown the suite, which had a nice modern decor to it. The lounge had a large television and was bright and airy, principally thanks to a huge tinted window. The bedroom and ensure bathroom were fine too, with Jack noting the large bath and water jets that might be fun to get to know at some point. Then they were shown the adjoining room, which while similarly furnished, had replaced the bed with a couple of desks and an array of monitors and computers as well as other equipment Jack did not recognise.

The young woman who had greeted them earlier now spoke to the group.

"As you can see this is all discretely out of the way, and our sensors are hidden or look like every day objects. Our only ask is that you wear this wrist device Mr Spencer. On the surface it looks like any other fitness wristband, but it gives us some additional data. All of the data and the video footage is encrypted and saved to a cloud storage facility using industry leading encryption. You can only access the data using one of these physical keys, which generates a rotating digital signature that needs to be read using this specialist locking mechanism. Plug it into any PC and you can access it. Also access is biometrically restricted, needing a thumbprint on the lock device. Currently that is available to Ms Carrington and myself, and as requested, Mr Spencer and his attorney."

Jack smiled, Natalie once again demonstrating her fierce skills in protecting his interests. He leaned into her ear and whispered:

"Nicely done...Wonder Woman."

He swore for a second that she blushed, but rapidly recovered her composure. She leaned in to him to reply.

"Later...I'm still your lawyer right now, I can be your hero back at the villa."

If Jack's interest wasn't already engaged, then the thought of Natalie in her cosplay outfit did the trick and had him swelling there and then.

"Ms Jansen, our sensors are detecting elevated particle counts. Should I recalibrate?"

One of the Techs at the desk interrupted their presenter, and Jack swiftly realised that his erection was probably responsible for triggering the sensors as he thought about fucking Natalie.

"Excuse me, but perhaps I should step out of the room while you check that. Just in case it's me that's causing the thing to happen."

Scarlett shot him a smile.

"Emily, I will take our guests to my suite while you check our equipment. Give me a call when you're satisfied everything is working."

Jack noticed that every woman in the room was now looking a little bit flushed, perhaps uncomfortable and a few were sporting erect nipples too. Emily who was leading their presentation was one of those, and looked a little perplexed as to why the malfunction, or at least that was what she thought it was, had happened. She didn't immediately link the sudden signs of arousal to what was happening, but perhaps later she would.

Scarlett escorted the group back up to her suite.

"Okay Jack, who were you thinking about fucking there? I guess we know our equipment is working just fine!"

Scarlett mercilessly teased him while noticing the definite bulge in his trousers.

"I plead the fifth...what can I say, it just happened."

Natalie and Julia were busy whispering to each other in an animated but happy manner. Debbie and Laura weren't saying anything but were clearly familiar with the sensations and doing their best to remain calm.

Scarlett ordered some tea and coffee, and they sat in the lounge area politely chatting waiting for a call. Around half an hour later they got the word, and they went back to the monitoring room. Scarlett leaned in and whispered just before they entered:

"Try and keep it in your pants Jack. Emily Jansen was very hard to find and hire for this, can you at least wait until we're up and running before you uh...express any interest?"

Jack smiled and nodded, and walked back in as they got the rest of the presentation, while Jack did his best to avoid looking at any of the women in the room. Scarlett got a call and stepped out the room for a moment, while some of the conversations continued.

"We've been fortunate, We have identified a couple of candidates for our first session, and they're both available tomorrow and Thursday. I appreciate it's short notice, but how would you feel about starting tomorrow?"

Jack indicated he wanted a couple of minutes and decided to call Angela. He explained the situation and asked what she thought.

"If you are in any way unsure then I'd suggest that you defer to Thursday. But if you're feeling okay, go ahead, the sooner that this commences, the sooner you will know what it is like."

He thanked her again, but just before he hung up the call, she reminded him that she was at the villa...alone...naked...

Jack was doing his best to put the image of his girlfriend out of his head, and returned to confirm he would be okay with tomorrow for the first session. Scarlett and Emily took care of the remaining logistics, and they were done for the day, and before long they were all heading back to the villa, with Debbie and Laura being excused also.

They arrived back, and Jack found Angela outside taking in the morning sunshine. Naked, of course, and looking fabulous and glistening under the bright Florida sunshine.

"Hello big boy, did I do anything bad earlier on? I had to amuse myself after that call...I think you would have liked it."

Jack at this point was imagining Angela busy masturbating and this got him completely hard.

"Inside, now...unless you want me to see if anyone else is interested?"

Angela leapt from her sunbed, gathered up her things and led Jack back inside. They swept through the lounge, with no one batting an eyelid but asking if they wanted to go out for lunch?

"Yes...give me half an hour and I'll be ready"

Angela clearly was ready for lunch, but other matters needed attending to. They swept into the bedroom, slammed the door behind them, pulling Jack's shorts and boxers to the floor as his cock sprang loose, rapidly firming up.

She gave it a few licks, stroked him back and forth and he was fully erect in no time. She got to her feet and jumped onto the bed on all fours and presented her ass and pussy to him. Jack stepped forward and placed himself at her pussy entrance. Angela pressed back, and her earlier activities had clearly prepared her, as her pussy was wet and ready for him.

Jack and Angela vigorously fucked for 10 minutes, with a few hefty strokes to her ass being thrown in for being a bad girl, which just seemed to turn them both on even further. They finished with a flourish, Jack's hand wrapped in Angela's long russet locks, pulling her back onto his cock until he exploded inside her, which was swiftly followed a few strokes later by Angela's own orgasm,which had her collapse face first onto the bed, Jack following a second or two later beside her.

"Oh Jack, sometimes you know how to just fuck a girl right...oh wow..."

He grinned and pulled her close, while they both recovered from their exertions.