Modified Ch. 18 - Sex in the City

Story Info
The morning after & a day of sex in front & behind cameras.
8.1k words
4.79
9.4k
4
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Apologies now for the time it's taken to get this next instalment written, however real life and family have been busy and I've very little leisure time to sit and write. Also it stalled a couple of times while I wrestled with where to take the story, but I'm happy with what I've written and I really hope that you are too. Feedback and comments are always welcome.*

*****

*Tuesday*

When Jack woke it was still early enough for the light outside to be the cool grey just before sunrise. Monday should have been a relatively chilled visit to the lab and hotel, but events took an interesting turn after a spontaneous visit to a water park and becoming acquainted with four interesting women, who came back to the villa and really let their hair down.

He pondered if their plans for a sunshine break from their families included a wild afternoon of sex with him and many of his housemates, but ultimately all four were as into the party as any of his friends. Not long after Jack had just fucked the fourth of the women, they'd decided it was an excellent time for pizza, which was of course delivered by Andi as her final delivery of the day, with Fiona in tow. They were quickly introduced to Juliet, Ashleigh, Jane and Georgia, and after devouring their food, the heat was turned up a notch or two as Laura and Andi disappeared taking the opportunity for an impromptu catchup, while Fiona and Angela dragged Jack away to his room for an hour of wild fun.

Initially they'd borrowed Julia's velcro restraints and Jack found himself tied to the headboard while the pair put on a display of athletic pleasuring, taking turns with the strap on in between bouts of energetic tongue and finger fucking. He thrilled as his girlfriend held her own with the swimmer, and the sights and sounds of their sex had him erect for a long, long time whilst unable to participate. Fiona eventually took pity of sorts, but instead of freeing him she mounted his cock reverse cowgirl style while she used his hard member to get her off. 15 minutes of sweaty effort later had Fiona collapse back on him as her epic orgasm turned her into a rag doll, rolling off to the side.

Angela, who had been lazily pleasuring herself during all this, took pity and undid his restraints, and Jack's frustration was turned into an epic pounding, as he threw her onto her back and relentlessly fucked until he exploded inside her, which was the trigger for yet another orgasm for Angela. They swiftly checked on a near comatose Fiona, who smiled and assured them she was fine. Jack left the women to cuddle into each other as he went to see how the rest of the house was getting on.

He need not have worried, as they were all downstairs indulging in a glass of wine with the only absentees being Debbie and Jane who were away somewhere together, though you didn't need to be a genius to figure out what they were doing - Andi and Laura still hadn't surfaced either. That left Natalie and Julia entertaining the their three remaining visitors, which seemed to be centred around an impromptu game of strip jenga, and given that most were only sporting a tee shirt and a pair of panties to start with, the grand finale of Julia vs Georgia was a tense, if somewhat brief affair with Jack pondering if Julia had deliberately toppled the pile.

The forfeit apparently was Julia ensconced between Georgia's thighs licking her out while the others politely chatted, though Ashleigh seemed to be once again fidgeting in her lap. He did wonder how much of a culture shock all this was to her, but she warmly smiled when she saw Jack and appeared to be having a fun time. He sat between her and Juliet, and enjoyed the conversation and seeing Julia lick the dark haired Asian woman through multiple orgasms.

"You know we originally planned to go to a tacky karaoke bar tonight. Which will be these ladies cover story when we get home."

That got a giggle from Ashleigh, who asked what she would be telling Brian (her husband), with Juliet saying she didn't give a flying fuck what he heard, but that for her friends sake she would be sticking to the story. Natalie pulled her in for a warm hug, and assured her that she had nothing to worry about on that front.

Georgia eventually submitted and called time out, and pulled up Julia for a lengthy kiss. Natalie took each by the hand, said goodnight and led the two of them upstairs, leaving Jack, Ashleigh and Juliet on the couch.

"I hope you've had a fun day ladies."

"Oh boy I sure have. I can't speak for Ash here, but I've had a wonderful day. Never seen so many people in one place so relaxed and at peace with their bodies and willing to express themselves. Thank you for inviting us Jack, I think it was exactly what the doctor ordered."

He smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek, and bid them goodnight. They followed him upstairs and retired into their guest room while he returned to his own room to find Fi and Angela sound asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

*Tuesday*

Jack woke with the first hints of sunshine outside. He'd carefully made his way to the far side of the bed last night, as he found Angela and Fiona spooned tightly together, and as was often the case he was sporting a severe case of morning wood. What was different was that he cuddled in behind Fiona and it appeared his erection had worked its way into her pussy from behind. She appeared to be still asleep, but was slowly and deliberately grinding back and forth on his cock, quietly murmuring for him to not stop.

Jack loved the delightful movements as Fiona's pussy glided along his length which caused a moan of definite pleasure from him.

"You like that baby? Such a good way to wake up..."

Fiona was obviously now at least partly awake, but in no hurry to change up what they were doing, so Jack gently thrust back and forth to match her movements. He leaned in and kissed her on the back of her neck which she clearly enjoyed, but the next moan came from Angela, who Jack realised was being fingered by Fiona and doing a pretty decent job too by the sounds of it.

Jack wanted to play with Fiona's nipples, but she was pressed tightly against Angela, so he reached over and played with hers. It was the perfect opportunity to use his additional skills, and took no time to visualise both women's arousal. He was soon playing with that, fucking Fiona and rolling Angela's nipple between forefinger and thumb. Who says men can't multitask?

With so much stimulation orgasms swiftly followed, with the finale being Jack spurting inside Fiona seconds after her orgasm had her clenching his cock. Apart from a little heavy breathing, the trio lay there in contented silence holding each other for a few minutes, until Jack stepped out to go to the bathroom. He returned a few minutes later to find Fiona on her back and Angela's head in between her thighs noisily licking and sucking at her mixture of his cum and her juices.

Angela didn't look up, but hearing the door pointed behind her and wiggled her ass to summon her boyfriend, who was swiftly recovering and perking up so that by the time he mounted the bed and playfully spanked Angela's perfect ass a few times, he was fully erect and glided into her wet cunt effortlessly. Fiona had cum once again, Angela's screams of delight as her ass was treated to the palm of Jack's hand triggering her with the vibrations of her clit. She had one hand holding Angela's head in place, the other alternated between running her fingers through her hair and pulling and twisting on her nipples.

Jack was soon pounding away, with Angela's ass pushing back in rhythm to meet him. They were now very good with each other, knowing their moves and preferences and doing their best to pleasure the other. Jack heard the door open, and in stepped Debbie and Jane, who by the looks of it had just finished their own energetic fuck session, if the glowing skin, matted sweaty hair and gleaming pussies were anything to go by. Jane who was new to this was open mouthed at the scene, but Debbie gently placed her against the wall and knelt down to start eating her out, and the open mouth was soon down to the pleasure that Debbie was giving.

The door had been left open, and they were soon joined by Andi and Laura, both eagerly grinning at the scene they found. Andi wasted no time in pushing Laura beside Jane and then joined Debbie on the floor as she pleasured Laura eagerly. Seven people in the room busily fucking wasn't quiet, and they were soon joined by the rest of the house, but before it could get even rowdier, the round of orgasms began.

Fiona was first, noisily screaming her pleasure which almost immediately triggered Angela who was enjoying knowing how much she had pleasured her lover and friend. Jane suffered from sensory overload and almost collapsed at the orgasm she was experiencing, and Laura was soon joining them. Jack withdrew from Angela who had collapsed onto the bed, and stroked his cock a few times before he erupted, his cum splashing up Angela's back and even reaching Fiona. That brought gasps and exclamations from around the room, and as he stood up he found Georgia in front of him, putting his cock in her mouth and doing her best to suck him clean.

He could see Ashleigh and Juliet watching what was happening. Ashleigh was almost absent-mindedly fingering herself while Juliet didn't know where to look. Georgia slipped his cock out of her mouth, and even the gorgeous busty Korean woman was unable to summon further life into his member.

"The royal penis is clean sire."

Jack immediately got the "Coming to America" reference and laughed, pulling her to her feet and kissing her along with a big hug. That seemed to be the signal for people to hit the showers, and the room was soon reduced to Angela, Fiona and Jack. It had not even turned 7am. He went and started the shower, and spent a moment looking in the mirror. Aside from the obvious perspiration, he looked as fit and relaxed as he could ever recall, even as a much younger man.

He stepped into the shower and started to wash himself, and was soon joined firstly by Angela who stepped straight into the cabinet with him, then by Fiona who sat on the loo. This morning would have to rank as one of the weirdest and most fun sexual moments of his life. Have a threesome in front of nine spectators - well spectator would probably be the wrong word given how much licking and masturbating was going on - no problem it appeared.

Fiona had finished, quickly washed her hands and stepped in to join them, giving each an affectionate peck on the cheek. The shower concluded uneventfully, and while Jack was sat on the bed letting the air con help him to dry. He was soon joined by Fiona and Angela, who were giggling with each other as they walked into the room, but when asked assured him it was nothing. He knew better than that but let it go, and he got dressed while the women messed with their hair, Jack having picked up a second hair dryer on a recent shopping trip after a comment from Angela about having to wait to use it.

He went downstairs and found Georgia busy in the kitchen making pancakes as well as bacon and sausage, but most importantly a huge pot of coffee. She smiled when she saw him, her hair tied back in a simple but lengthy ponytail and was wearing a plain pair of shorts and a tee shirt, underneath an apron that had "kiss the chef" on the front, so naturally Jack did. He poured a large mug of java and sat at the counter.

"That was wild Jack. Fabulous, wonderful but wild. Yesterday was my first time with another woman, but I don't think it will be my last."

"You mean you and Jane aren't a thing!"

"Oh we've been teasing and flirting with each other for a good while, even had a drunken New Years kiss last year, but never had the courage to do something about it. I think that's changed, but it will be complicated. We all know each other because of our kids and the soccer team, but I think we will figure something out."

"I hope this wasn't something you didn't really want to do Georgia...I'd hate it if you felt any sort of regret this morning."

"Stop right there. The girls and I were chatting just before I came down, and none of us regret a damn thing we've done since we came here. You guys are amazing - beautiful, smart, caring and damn if you aren't all great lays. The sex was fucking amazing, but the connection with all of you is...I'm not sure how to describe it."

"Special is the word, at least that will do for now."

Juliet had appeared and quietly joined them.

"You do have a special connection with each other, and it's based on respect and love. It's so abundantly clear to someone outside your group. But I feel it too now, and I haven't felt this good for a long time. Thank you honey, thank you to all of you."

Jack slightly blushed but grinned, whilst assuring them they could stay here as long as they wanted to. In fact he suggested if they wanted to check out their hotels they could save some money as there was room for them.

Ashleigh and Jane entered the room at this point.

"Wow! You'd do that for us? I don't know what to say?"

Ashleigh looked overcome, and it appeared to Jack that she was not used to being made to feel special. Jane gave her a hug as a couple of tears were shed, and they were swiftly joined by Juliet and Georgia.

"Take your time and think about it, but we have a very large house here and we can always find room for our friends."

It took a couple of minutes to have them swiftly decide to bring themselves to the villa, with them agreeing to go and check out immediately after breakfast. Georgia was soon serving up the food, and as the rest of the group descended, a cheery banter soon bounced around the room. Jack took Andi and Fiona aside.

"This changes nothing. You're both welcome here anytime, but I don't want to be doing anything to disturb your studies."

"Funny you should say that Jack, but we are just about to have a mid term break, so no classes for a week or so. We both still have work, but if it's okay with you could we bring some stuff here?" He assured them it was more than okay, and hugged the pair warmly. He announced Andi and Fiona would be staying for a few days, which brought a woop from Laura and smiles from the others.

Breakfast was soon over, and the gathering swiftly scattered. The foursome off to check out of their hotel, and Andi and Fiona back to their dorms to pack a bag. Julia would be staying with Angela that morning, one to keep her company, but also to make inroads into the mountain of laundry that now needed doing, with bedding and towels all piling up. He saw a glint in Julia's eyes that suggested that it wouldn't be all work while he was away.

Angela took him aside shortly before he was due to be collected.

"Go be yourself today. We only met those four girls yesterday and you fucked every one of them at least once. If you feel it, go with it. I don't know who they will send for you to meet today Jack, but I reckon at some point it's going to happen, so why not today. I know that you're coming home to me, and that's all that matters."

"I love you. Somehow that doesn't feel remotely adequate, but it's all I have for now."

"I love you too gorgeous. Now go be a good boy and fuck someone to make Scarlett happy."

She patted him on the bum just as the doorbell rang to announce their ride was there. Jack noted that Debbie and Laura were casually dressed today, and they informed him that they'd discussed it with the team and felt that a clinical setting wouldn't be conducive to helping the experiment. Natalie sat beside him in the van and took his hand.

"Remember, no is a valid response today and any other day. I know we just had a very wild 24 hours, but none of that means that you need to do anything you don't want to. Relax and be yourself."

He promised he would be, and before long they'd arrived at the hotel and made their way up to the adjacent room. Jack was greeted by Scarlett and Emily, and they went to a quiet corner of the room to chat.

"How are you feeling Jack? Emily want to know if we could do anything to make you feel more comfortable."

The idea of Scarlett and the curvy brunette with the great ass making him more comfortable caused a definite twitch in his cock, but he pulled himself together, asked them to make sure they had snacks and drinks in the room.

"Your first visitor is Christine. I won't tell you too much about her, other than she is very excited to meet you. Emily is going to confirm we're ready to start, then you can go in whenever you want."

Natalie, Debbie & Laura we're shown to an adjacent room with a large monitor so they could observe proceedings, whilst leaving the team to conduct their experiments.

Jack nodded and assured them he was ready when they were, and he went into the suite, though it was a little disconcerting to know his every move was being so closely monitored. He was also sporting the monitoring band given to him by Emily, though he did wonder if her hands had lingered on his arm for a second or two longer than strictly necessary.

He popped on the television and turned to a local news channel, while opening a bottle of still water and taking a sip. Suddenly he was panic stricken, wondering what on Earth had ever made him agree to this. He was all set to get up and cancel the whole thing when the doorbell to his suite rang. He paused, took a deep breath and forced himself to get up and go answer it.

He looked briefly through the peephole and saw a woman waiting for him, although all he could tell was she was a brunette with shoulder length straight hair, and was wearing a cream blouse and dark skirt. He opened the door with some trepidation.

"Hi you must be Jack, I'm Christine. So very nice to meet you."

Jack responded and invited her inside. She immediately walked to the window and admired the view, and they made small talk for a couple of minutes about the landmarks they could observe from their view. Jack asked her if she wanted tea or coffee, and she asked for some tea. As arranged, jack picked up the phone to room service and requested tea, which would be with them shortly.

While they waited on their beverages, there was a bit of an uncomfortable silence. Jack was spooked and just didn't know what to say, but clearly Christine had been forewarned and was attempting to put him at ease.

"Your so lucky to be visiting at this time of year. It's not quite the full heat of summer, yet it's warm enough to relax and enjoy."

"I hadn't considered that, though I spent a day at the beach where it brushed one hundred degrees, which I'm completely not used to."

"Plenty of water, stay in the shade and lots of sunscreen until you're body adjusts to it. I was the same when I moved here at first, but a few years in the Florida sunshine and I'm just about used to it. Still need my sunscreen though."

Jack chuckled, and talked about how he was regularly reminded of the importance of sunscreen by a friend. The doorbell soon rang and he jumped to his feet and opened the door to Maria, who he'd met only a few short days before. He greeted her in Spanish and ushered her in, and she was all smiles. The temperature in the room moved a few degrees above frosty, and she laid out the tray of beverages, asked if they wanted anything else, then left.

Christine smiled at him, and as a seasoned people watcher knew that this was more than a casual acquaintance with an employee, but since it seemed to relax him did not comment on it. Jack poured their tea, and they soon settled into a chat, with Christine gently teasing a little more information about him. Where he was from, what he did for a profession and so on.

"Christine, I'd like to know a little about you if that's okay? Tell me as much or as little as you like, but right now I have an attractive woman drinking tea with me and all I know about her is her name."