Modified Ch. 19 - Zip Please

Story Info
Afternoon lab delights & domestic threesomes.
5.5k words
4.73
8k
3
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Tuesday*

"Zip please Jack?"

Sinead repeated her request which broke Jack out of his fugue, and he strode across the room, took a moment to breathe in the redheads gorgeous perfume, and carefully slid down the zipper to the bottom. She shrugged the dress from her shoulders, slipped it off her breasts and it floated to the ground and pooled in a puddle at her ankles,

She stepped forward then pirouetted round to face him. Jack was briefly stunned, but this beautiful woman with the dark red curly hair (natural colour too he noted silently), large firm breasts which jutted out and had a pair of dusky pink very erect nipples on top. She was gorgeous, sexy and even had a tiny hint of an Irish accent, which she had always loved.

"I have to say Jack when Christine phoned me to tell to go ahead with this appointment, she couldn't help herself and tell me what an amazing morning she had with you. That she'd had the best sex with a man in years, that you're brilliant with your tongue and fingers, that you have the most beautiful big cock and you know how to use it. I'll tell you it took no small amount of self control to not masturbate in the car park...so if the sex is so beautiful, such fun, let's not waste a moment."

Jack needed no more invitation and stepped to kiss Sinead, which started a little tentatively but soon revved up with her body pressed against his and their tongue's dancing in each other's mouth. She pushed him away, her chest heaving and eyes burning with lust. Jack started to fumble with the buttons on his shirt, but she grabbed it and ripped it open, buttons pinging on the floor as they were shredded from the garment. She expertly undid his belt and his trousers were on the floor a few seconds later. She pressed her crotch against his, and his very erect cock was only separated from her by a thin layer of silk.

Sinead laughed, and whipped his boxers to the floor letting his cock spring free. She stepped back onto the bed and lay down, propping herself on her elbows, legs spread and bent knees in a clear invitation that Jack understood. Fuck her right now. He took a moment to whip off his socks and got onto the bed and crawled between her legs, licking and kissing as he went. He already knew she was very aroused and would need little or no time to be ready to take him, so pausing only to lick her clit a couple of times which elicited loud groans of pleasure, he continued up her body, sucking on her nipples which got appreciative noises, but she wasted no time grasping his cock and guiding him to her entrance.

He pressed carefully but her lips parted and he glided inside her, slowly and gently, but was able to completely enter her until their bodies were pressed crotch to crotch against each other. Sinead was breathing heavily, and spouting a range of expletives about how full she was and how big his fucking cock was, and after only a few moments started to thrust her hips up and down which Jack immediately mirrored. They were soon vigorously fucking, in a way that wasn't Jack's usual style but which seemed utterly appropriate for that moment.

Whilst Christine had been relatively quiet, almost demure in bed, Sinead was very different. She was loud and didn't hesitate to tell him to do more of something, to bite her nipples or to pound her harder. Jack felt unleashed, and their fucking was physical, hot and sweaty. Sinead rolled him over into his back after about 10 minutes and she fucked him cowgirl style, Jack's hands mauling her breasts and nipples, Sinead loudly appreciating each thrust, twist and squeeze. She came a few minutes into their second act, her body suddenly stiffening and Jack feeling her pussy fiercely clench his cock, and it took no small amount of self control to avoid pumping his cum inside her at that point, but he was in no mood to finish there, and let her ride out the orgasm. She had her eyes closed during her pleasure, and opened them with a gasp and a smile.

"You're still hard and good to go? Damn Christine wasn't kidding! Right big boy, spank my ass and fuck me hard until you fill me up, and no excuses."

She slipped off him and moved beside him in the bed, her face almost buried in a pillow, her ass thrust upwards waiting for his cock. Jack swiftly manoeuvred behind her and placed his cock at her glistening pussy entrance. He teased her by rubbing it up and down, and briefly paused at her asshole, which got a muffled response of later, so he slid straight into her pussy while giving each butt cheek a few playful smacks.

Jack then quickly got into his rhythm and was soon pounding away as fiercely and hard as he knew how. Sinead's ass rippled as each thrust drove into her, accompanied by a grunt, a moan or a loud expletive. He could feel her from time to time clench her pussy around his cock, which was amazingly pleasurable. Eventually, even with his gifts and stamina, he could feel the inevitable boiling in his balls. He called out his impending ejaculation and Sinead urged him againto fill her cunt, which he duly did, pulsing 5 or 6 times inside her, then collapsing on top of her body, then rolled off to the side.

They were both breathing heavily, bodes gleaming with sweat for what had been an epic and physical session. A moment passed until they were recovered enough to speak.

"She did not lie. This job means I have sex with a lot of different people, though they're often struggling in some way with their sex lives. But sometimes you get people who just want to do something a little more..unusual. I don't mean kinky shit, but the idea of giving someone a smack on the ass is out of bounds for some couples, and doing it with me gives them permission to try it themselves. But that was as epic a fuck as I can recall in a very long time Jack. Such fun...."

Jack merely smiled, leaned over and kissed her. It suddenly struck him that he hadn't used a condom, and while she'd urged him to fill her up, he'd been clearly instructed to use a condom as part of the agreement with the subjects. He started to apologise, but Sinead put a finger to his lips and silenced him.

"I know that we're supposed to use a rubber, but we've both been tested and got a clean bill of health. Secondly, I cannot get pregnant. I had to have my ovaries removed a couple of years back. It was serious for a while, but I'm all good now. And thirdly, I told you to fill me up you silly sausage. I love the feeling of cum inside me, so you not only managed to give me a couple of epic orgasms, but I'm lying here and feeling gorgeous. You did that."

"As long as I'm not going to get a row from Christine."

"The only row you'll get is if you don't give her a call after today. She knows you're only here for a little while Jack, don't miss a chance to spend time with her, don't disappoint her. She was a complete rock while I was sick, visited me virtually every day in hospital, looked after my apartment, fed my plants, walked my dog. She's an angel, be good to her."

Jack promised he would, and then suggested a shower to rinse off the results of their exercise. They were soon under the shower, enjoying soaping and rinsing each other's bodies, but for once Jack was worn out and wasn't responding in the way he often did when he shared a shower. He did notice a scar line, presumably where the surgery had been, and understood the careful growth of her public hair to partially screen it. Out of the shower and she looked almost shy towelling off.

Jack pulled her to him, kneeled down and ran his finger along the scar line, then kissed it, stood up and kissed her, Sinead had tears in her eyes.

"You're completely beautiful...all of you. When you're with me you've nothing to hide."

He pulled her close to him, and she gently sobbed into his chest. After a moment, she looked up, saw his warm smile and cuddle tightly against him.

"Time for tea I think"

Sinead left the apartment almost an hour later, following a wonderful hour of happy chat with Jack and a great pot of tea. In a way, Jack enjoyed this second encounter even more than his first, as there was no time for an awkward conversation prior to the sex. He walked her to the lift and they hugged before she got inside. In his pocket was a business card with a number handwritten on the back, which he found and was looking at as the doors closed, spotting a slightly blushing Sinead making the universal hand signal for call me.

He walked back to the control room, and knocked. He had to wait almost 20 seconds until eventually a breathless Emily appeared, and ushered him in. He noticed that her blouse was untucked on one side, but said nothing. Eventually It was Scarlett to who spoke after a minute or so of small talk.

"Well Jack we have a ton of data from today, and that's going to take us a little while to analyse and try to make some sense of, but what we do know is that at moments today you were producing almost 6 times the normal amount of pheromones that a typical male would. But interestingly, your female partners were producing 2-4 times as much as a typical female subject might. Lots to think about, and we will need a few days to do that. I think we should reconvene back in the lab on Friday for a catch up."

Jack agreed and they organised their lift back to the villa, so Jack, Natalie, Debbie and Laura were soon sitting in silence on their journey home. Once back in the villa, Jack was soon greeted with a warm hug from Julia then Angela.

"Come upstairs and tell all about your day."

Angela led Jack to their room and he told the tale of the day. Of how he was so nervous at first with Christine and how that eventually melted away to their time in bed and the jacuzzi. How that had been followed up with Sinead although he talked about the sex, he mostly talked about discovering her scar, and how it seemed to make her really vulnerable. He talked about the hour long conversation over tea, and how much he warmed to her.

"Well I told you to go make Scarlett happy and I think you did just that. I was expecting you to go have sex today, and I really shouldn't be surprised that you also made a connection with these women. If you're thinking about seeing them again, then I'd rather you invited them here."

"I honestly wasn't sure what I was going to do but I wanted to tell you that they'd asked. Scarlett told me what I think you and Debbie already know. I'm producing vast amounts of male pheromones when I'm aroused, which in turn causes excess amounts of female pheromones. Essentially we're all responding to our base desires."

"That explains what is going on which won't really be much of a surprise to anyone. They'll want to understand why and what's causing your body to do that, which probably means more tests to try and understand the physiology behind it. But I'm more concerned with how you're feeling."

"Honestly right now I don't know. I'm not in control of what's happening. I see a beautiful woman, and I respond in a way that most men would, but my response is on a different scale to most people."

"True darling. But ask yourself this: after the pheromones have died away, after the sex, how many of these women have ever expressed regret? I'll tell you, in part because I've made it my business to understand. The number is zero. Every woman that I know that you've had sex with feels good about that decision and sticks around to spend time with you. That's important."

"Yeah I guess so. I'm okay to be with as a person, and no one leaves. In fact the house is full to the brim of people who have elected to be here."

They hugged for a long time after that. Then Angela led him back downstairs, where the rest of the house had gathered, while in the kitchen Ashleigh and Georgia were busy making what smelled like a delicious meal. Before long they were sat outside, relaxing and enjoying their dinner and conversation.

"I'm not needed back at the lab until Friday, but I'm inclined to have a quiet day tomorrow, maybe get out for some shopping or coffee, chill out by the pool, whatever. What do people want to do?"

It turned out that there were almost as many opinions as options, so for once the group would splinter and go their own way. Natalie & Julia elected to go shopping, and soon had Juliet & Ashleigh tagging along. Others had different ideas, but in the end Jack and Angela were the only ones who didn't have plans. She leaned into Jack and whispered into his ear.

"I think a quiet day with a little shopping sounds fine. But I'm kind of curious to meet Christine and Sinead, so why don't we see if we cannot organise a late lunch with them?"

Jack was briefly stunned, and pondered if perhaps he hadn't crossed a line that day and was worried that Angela might now be regretting her pep talk that morning?

"Are you sure? I mean, I only just met them this morning...and it was in the context of the experiment."

"I'm a little curious to meet them. Firstly Christine sounds interesting and we might have a lot in common professionally. Plus although I'm familiar with the role of surrogacy in treating sexual problems, I've never had to advocate the use of one and I'd love to get to know her a little. Plus it will do neither of them any harm to meet me. I AM your girlfriend after all."

She giggled at the last comment, and Jack pulled her close for a kiss. A few text exchanges later, and it was lunch for four at 3pm the following day.

"Darling, I know you've been away all day being a good boy and keeping everyone happy, and I heard from Debbie about the orgy that was taking place in the control room while you were busy fucking. Aren't you curious what Julia and I got up to today? Cleaning and laundry only kept us going for a couple of hours...and that woman really knows what she's doing with a strap on..."

Jack's cock immediately swelled at the mental image, which was quickly enhanced when she mentioned that Jane and Georgia had joined in for a very energetic session. How Georgia and she had been handcuffed together on the bed while Jane had shown off every ounce of her athletic prowess by fucking Julia, then Georgia and finally Angela side by side with a strap on.

"You know even when she perspires, it just looks super sexy on her, like an ad for athletic wear. Only with no Lycra! She's toned absolutely everywhere. As for Georgia's tits...I know she got them enhanced but they are quite beautiful. Perhaps not as great as Debbie's, but I think we all agree that she has the best tits any of us have ever seen..."

Jack eventually succumbed to Angela's relentless teasing and threw her onto the bed. She had a mischievous glint in her eye, and had very clearly been teasing and taunting him to get a reaction, and seemed pleased as he swiftly threw off his clothes and his by now very erect, very swollen cock bobbed in front of her at the end of the bed.

"Strip."

A one word command that had Angela eagerly pulling off her tee shirt and shorts, and Jack immediately saw that was all that she had been wearing.

"Turn on all fours."

Angela did, secretly pleased at this assertive turn of events. She'd figured out now that although she probably defied any real category, there was nothing wrong with being a little submissive bitch now and then, and that she figured that Jack would make sure that she knew he was in charge. At least for the next hour or so.

Smack! Jack had laid a firm and swift hand onto Her bum. Smack again, this time on the other cheek, and Angela couldn't help but give a little whine of surprise. Jack rained down 4 more blows like these until Angela's bum was a fairy red, and she wondered just what exactly she had uncorked in Jack that afternoon. She needn't have worried, as he almost immediately massaged her cheeks, while quietly telling her that she needed to be a good girl for him.

"Yes daddy." Angela's hand flew to her mouth as the words and slipped out before she knew it. She was familiar with most kinks and so called perversions in sex, as it often formed part of her therapeutic work. But she'd never even hinted at this kind of daddy/girl submission, though to be fair when she'd been researching it for a session with a client, her masturbation for the next couple of days had been pretty epic.

Jack rained down four more firm blows, which by now had her bum stinging and she was in more than just a little discomfort.

"Please daddy, I'll promise to be good. I'll do anything you want me to, please don't punish me."

"Go bring Jane here, and tell her to bring whatever toys she was using today."

Angela got up and rubbed her sore cheeks, pondered briefly about getting her robe but saw the look in Jack's eyes and decided against it. She left the room and returned a minute later with Jane holding her hand and carrying what looked like an enormous strap on and harness.

"Jane, I hear that you and Angela were playing this afternoon and she tells me that you had a lot of fun."

"Yes daddy, Angela and I had such a good time."

Jack barely suppressed a giggle as Jane joined into their role playing, though Angela must have quickly and persuasively told her in the moments when she was out of the room.

"Well I want to see you play your game for me. If I decide to join in then you're just to carry on as I tell you. Is that clear?"

"Yes daddy".

Both women chimed their response in unison. In fact their heads were hanging low and they looked up towards him. Angela resumed her position on all fours, while Jane swiftly removed her fitness bra and micro shorts, and lay underneath Angela's pussy and started to lick and probe with tongue and fingers. Jack was still standing at the foot of the bed, and was slowly stroking his cock as the two women busily followed his instructions.

Angela was soon moaning in time to Jane's ministrations, and Jack took the time to admire her sensationally toned body. He could see muscles in her abdomen ripple as she shifted her body to get better access to his girlfriend's pussy. He could clearly see her own shaven pussy glisten as her own arousal became clearer and easier to see.

He waited until he heard Angela's first orgasm, and if the audio clues weren't enough, the glistening face of Jane underneath was all the evidence he needed. He beckoned Jane out, and she swiftly removed herself while Angela collapsed onto the mattress. She stood in front of him, hands behind her back.

"Was I a bad girl daddy?"

"No Jane you did very well. But that wasn't the game you were playing today. That's the game I want you to play for me now."

"Yes daddy, of course daddy!"

Jane practically ran to the chair where she had left the strap on and swiftly pulled it on, while Angela, having briefly recovered, looked, grinned and pulled her bum up off the mattress and spread her legs. Jane bounced onto the bed, lined up the dildo and slowly slid it inside, Angela moaning ever so slightly as it eventually nestled inside her.

"Jane you have a beautiful body, and I know you work very hard to look after it. I want to see just how hard you can push your body for me right now. You need to fuck Angela as hard and as fast as you know how until I tell you to stop."

"Yes daddy."

Jack swore he saw Jane's lip trembling as she replied, but she started as instructed, and was swiftly pounding away mercilessly at Angela, who was moaning and wailing with each stroke. Jane was also quite vocal, as he suspected that the inside of the strap-on was pressing against her clit and so she was stimulating herself as much as she was Angela.

He decided he'd been a spectator long enough and moved to the end of the bed and placed his hands on Jane's hips, and his touch caused her to shudder in what he swore might have been an orgasm. She paused, undoubtedly expecting Jack's cock now and he did not disappoint her, pressing briefly against her wet pussy and plunging inside. If he was at all unsure at her earlier reaction, she certainly came this time, her long, wailing yell of "fuuuuucccckk" leaving pretty much anyone in the house in no doubt that Jane had come, and had come hard.

12