Modified for Pleasure

Story Info
Minute robots change a woman's sexual responses.
5.7k words
4.54
157.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trevor327
Trevor327
12 Followers

In response to reader's comments, I have rewritten this. I am interested in hearing further comments. Thanks

( Author's note: the sections in italics are Melody's thoughts)

*****

Roger had been working at a military research facility ever since his university studies were complete. The focus of his work was nanorobos – sub cellular sized robots designed to repair human tissue. After ten years in this work he had had enough and left, taking some of the fruits of his labours. The hardware for producing the robos was about the size of a briefcase and the software could run on a standard dedicated PC.

Over time it had not been difficult for him to arrange for an extra unit to be made and lost. He had also developed mechanical mosquitoes for the introduction of robos into unsuspecting subjects for espionage purpose. The robos were so small that several thousand could be injected in one mosquito bite. He also managed to get a few of these for his own use.

The software was quite sophisticated; once the camera had determined the part of the body where the mosquito had injected the robos they could navigate to any part of the body through the bloodstream. Once in place, the robos could actually go into cells and cause them to replicate. Thus they could grow new tissues and make physical changes to the body. They could also stimulate nerve cells both in the body and in the brain.

The tricky bit was getting the mosquito to the subject. Once the robos were in it was simple. They could be preprogrammed or controlled by radio waves remotely. The subject had to be in view of the camera until the mosquito landed. The camera could be concealed in a briefcase and had a very wide-angle lens so it only had to point more or less in the direction of the subject.

In the old days, medical researchers only had the bodies of old women to learn about the structure of the human body. They were not aware that women have as much erectile tissue as men, around their vagina. These researchers were also all men so they were also not aware of the feelings women get in this area when they are sexually aroused. Women are very aware of this erectile tissue. They do not get the hard, almost painful throbbing that men get. Theirs is a gentler throbbing. Although it is purely pleasure, it is still very insistent when a woman is horny.

Roger used his instinct to choose his first subject. Melody was a waitress at his local café. She was clearly very fit, with a shapely behind and legs. Her breasts were small enough that she often wore tee shirts with no bra, her nipples small enough and generally not erect. She had a huge purple birthmark that covered one of her breasts and came up her neck almost to her chin that she tried unsuccessfully to cover with scarves. Roger noticed that although she made an effort to be friendly and cheerful to customers, she often looked sad when at rest. This was about to change.

He chose a quiet afternoon during the week to visit the café with his briefcase full of goodies. As usual, Melody was on duty, cruising around taking people their coffees, cleaning up tables. He chose a time when she was cleaning a table near to him to let go the mosquito. He could see it flying towards her, programmed to land on her neck as she bent over the table giving him a great view of her perfect ass.

He felt a twinge of desire and frustration. The mosquito landed and bit. Melody didn't feel a thing because it injected a small amount of local anesthetic first. They were in! His job for today was done.

He went home and waited. The robos worked quickly but he had programmed them to work while Melody was asleep. She woke up a different person. Her birthmark was gone; her breasts were now a generous 36D with moderately large nipples. She felt happier than usual; more carefree. She may have noticed that her lips, nipples, clitoris and cunt were more sensitive.

The robos had caused the nerve cells in these areas to replicate so there were now ten times as many. But she wouldn't notice unless she stimulated them. All the muscles of her fanny and ass area were now very well developed and toned. The robos had done some other changes that would not have been noticeable to her. They had increased the amount of serotonin normally in her brain, making her happier. They had sensitized her sense of smell to Roger's scent causing a release of serotonin in her brain when she smelled him. (Serotonin is the brain's happiness chemical). Her hearing was also changed similarly to respond to the sound of his voice. With this she would get a general feeling of happiness and sexual arousal when she smelled or heard him.

Also, the robos had stayed in her clitty and cunt, ready to stimulate all those extra nerve endings at Rogers command.

During the process of growing the new nerves the robos had done some calibration as well. This was why she had to be asleep. By stimulating her they had found the area in her brain that controlled her orgasms and gained the ability to produce these by directly stimulating the brain. He had robos in his brain that could transmit. All he had to do was concentrate on a certain image in his mind and she would orgasm. This means that he could cause her to instantly have an orgasm of whatever intensity he chose and he could cause her to keep cumming for as long as he wanted.

The next day, Melody showered as usual before dressing for work. She was reeling from the shock of the disappearance of her birthmark and the enlargement of her breasts. She was thrilled and not a little horny. Normally something she couldn't understand would worry her but this day nothing seemed able to spoil her good mood.

As she washed her breasts, the sensation of her soapy hands stroking her nipples sent thrills of pleasure rippling down to her fanny. She continued the motion of her hands down and across her taut tummy, down into her bush. Stroking in between her cunt lips, she found her pleasure center. She used her index finger to ease the hood of her clitoris back.

That's amazing…Oh yes…oh baby you feel good!

Holding the hood with her index finger, she gently stroked her middle finger down the length of her clit and back again, setting up a slow rhythm. Up and down, up and down. Each stroke sent thrills of pleasure through her.

Oh yes! That is so sensitive. So good.

She used her other hand to squeeze and knead her throbbing nipples. She bent her head down and brought one of her nipples up to her mouth chewing, sucking. Her fanny and anus muscles were pulsing in time to her strokes, each pulse feeling so, so good. Everything was so sensitive! When she eased her finger into her fanny it felt like a huge cock inside her.

Oh fuck! Is that really just my finger? That feels so good! I wish I had a cock up me – that would be so fucking good! I can't believe I'm having these thoughts. Oh but that's good!

Out again and onto her clitoris, the pace increasing, the pulsing building to waves of pleasure as she approached her peak. She cried out as she came, staggering against the wall overcome with the waves of pleasure coursing, flooding through her.

"AAAAAAAH…yes, AAAAAAAAAH…"

She sat down in the shower, legs apart, still very gently stroking her clitoris enjoying the slowly receding delicious sensations emanating from her loins. She felt like she could just keep going forever. Slowly she became aware of the time, gathered herself with difficulty, rinsed off and floated out to put her clothes on.

Usually she wore fairly loose jeans to work but this day she felt sexy. She chose her tightest jeans, the ones where the seam sat in between her cunt lips, right on her clitty. First she chose her favorite G-string panty, black and lacy. The pressure of the seam on her clit felt through the silk was just right. None of her bras fitted so she decided to go without, showing her perfect breasts off through a shear black tee shirt. With that tee shirt on, she looked sexier than if she was naked.

By the time she got to work, Melody was enjoying herself. She had only been at work for half an hour when she decided to take things into her own hands. All that walking back and forth in those tight jeans with the cloth rubbing across her ultra sensitive clitty had her in a state of constant arousal. The erective tissue around her vagina was all engorged and throbbing gently. Her nipples were rock hard and pushing out almost an inch. She couldn't remember ever being so horny before. She was a bit puzzled but was also really enjoying the stimulation. She felt happy which was something she hadn't felt in a long time.

Oh that feels nice. Just walking across the room makes me feel horny. That feels so good.

Each step she took stretched the cloth of her jeans and pulled the seam across her throbbing clitoris. This sent a jolt through her that added a spring to her step. This changed the way she walked, adding a sexy sway to her hips. Her whole body was saying "Fuck me!" with every step. She knew that if she didn't do something soon she would come in the middle of the café.

"Back in a mo' guys"

That's better, good to have my pants off for a minute. What's going on down here?

Melody pulled her G-string down and put a finger onto her clitty.

Oh that feels good. And so does that, my clitty is on fire, it feels so good when I run my wet finger across it. . I've been so horny all morning it's not going to take much.

She started moving her finger in little circles around the tip. She used her other finger to pull the hood back so that she could put her finger onto the supersensitive tip. At that touch a mini orgasm flashed through her. Losing control, Melody started a frenetic movement with her fingers.

Oh that's good; I can feel myself building up. Oh here it comes – oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, YES that's it that's it omigosh YES oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes……..that's so good.

As she came, the muscles in her fanny and ass contracted, pulsing, sending ripples of pleasure out. The pleasure spread from her fanny out to her ass, up her stomach, down her legs. Her nipples were fully erect and throbbing. She licked her lips for the feeling of pleasure that erupted from them. The wave of pleasure hit her brain causing a massive release of serotonin. The orgasm was fierce and kept going on and on for what seemed like hours. It was so intense that she almost passed out in a sea of pleasure. When she came back to earth she was surprised to notice that only a couple of minutes had passed.

My goodness! What was that? That was so intense. So good. It still feels good. I feel high!

The world appeared a brighter, happier place to Melody as she went back to work still getting tiny explosions of pleasure in her pants. With every step her fanny muscles twitched, rippling pleasure out. She could feel how engorged, wet and slippery her cunt was. What was unusual was that instead of these satisfying her, Melody found that she was getting hornier after each one. She felt a strong desire to have a cock in her cunt.

Roger thought she was looking a bit flushed when he arrived but was not surprised. He sat down and waited to order as usual and noticed that she smiled a bit more widely at him than usual as she came over.

How come I never noticed him before? He doesn't really look my type but I have this really good feeling about him. I'm feeling even hornier than before!

"Hi, what would you like?"

"Coffee please."

He noticed her erect nipples pushing out the cloth of her tee shirt. Her tits moved slightly as she leaned forward showing him her cleavage. As they moved the nipples dragged slightly across the fabric sending little shocks of pleasure and desire to her cunt. She felt her fanny muscles twitch sending a small wave out. How Roger longed to have his cock between her tits! His cock swelled a bit as he let his eyes rest on those glorious globes. The robos he had in his cock were set to transmit whatever he felt directly to her fanny. It started to throb slightly, amplifying the feeling she had in her cunt. This was a sort of slow throbbing ache that could only be satisfied by one thing.

Oh, look at that bulge in his pants! Mustn't look. Look somewhere else. His face. Look at those eyes; are they bedroom eyes or what? I'm sure that bulge is getting bigger – ohmigosh – I'm looking at it again – he's caught me looking – how embarrassing!

Her muscles gave another twitch, causing her to tighten her buttock muscles in response. This pulled the seam of her jeans a fraction of an inch across her erect, throbbing clitoris, which just made matters worse.

Oh gosh…

As he caught her looking at his cock he concentrated on the image that would make her have a mini orgasm. The throbbing in her cunt grew, matched by a similar feeling in her clit. Her muscles started pulsing. Her buttocks tightened. Her legs tensed. The feeling in her loins peaked and spread through her body. He could see her whole body tense up and then relax as it hit her. Her knees buckled slightly as she came. Her gorgeous lips parted and a low moan escaped.

"Oh….Do you… mind if I…. sit for a minute, I'm ..."

She was barely able to think through the haze of pleasure and desire. Her cunt continued to contract gently with the after shocks. Her clit was throbbing. She had to sit very still to prevent herself coming again.

What was that? Oh that feels good. How embarrassing. I wonder if he guesses what's going on.

Her eyes were inexorably drawn back to his cock bulging in his trousers. She felt hungry for it. She wanted to take it out and put it in her mouth. She licked her lips, compounding the problem. She didn't know whether she wanted it in her cunt or her mouth. She had a feeling that it would be just about as good to have it up her ass.

Again, instead of feeling satisfied, she felt even hornier afterwards. She collapsed in the seat in front of him with her legs slightly apart and he could see a tiny wet spot in between where her jeans were molded by her cunt lips, the seam pressing between them. With her seated he decided to let her have a more intense one.

Oh fuck, there it is, ohmigosh that's it!

Her whole body shuddered as the orgasm tore through her. She bucked, her ass lifting right off the chair. He felt his cock hardening, throbbing, transmitting to the robos in her clit and cunt, intensifying the sensations there. As she came, Melody could not take her eyes of the now rather obvious bulge in Roger's trousers. She was now so horny that it took all of her self-control to stop her from pouncing on his cock. He was enjoying this but it was not his aim to only stimulate her from a distance. He might do this for a bit of fun but he had other things in mind so he kept the orgasm to a fairly low level compared to what she was now capable of experiencing. It was still probably the most intense orgasm that she had ever felt. The modification to her physiology made it possible to experience this without losing control of herself. Later on Melody would lose control – when he wanted her to.

"Are you Ok?"

Oh, he's expecting me to talk.

Melody looked stunned for a second then gathered herself. Her eyes were wide, her pupils huge as she gazed at him. A drop of sweat rolled down her forehead. She smelled divine – really cunty.

"Uh yes….just a minute……..I just"

"You just had an orgasm."

She was a bit shocked to hear this. But the shock also sent another thrill through her loins which seemed out of control to her now.

How does he know that? Oh gosh, I suppose it was obvious. Control yourself, girl.

"No, no. Whatever gave you that idea? What a thing to say! No, I…."

He was not going to let her get away with that, he decided to get her to come with a little more intensity. She felt her cunt and clit throbbing again, the feeling spread out through her body, all her muscles tensed …and tensed… and tensed… and RELEASED…she rose up in the chair, her nipples poking out even more as the orgasm rushed through her like a freight train to heaven. She tried to resist but didn't have a chance.

Ohmigod here it comes again.

She felt like there was a huge cock pounding into her. Her clit felt like a vibrator had been pressed against it at full speed.

Even stronger this time. Mustn't cry out! Oh fuck that's good.

After a few minutes that felt like hours she was able to think again.

He's looking at me. How do I explain this?

"I know because I caused it."

"What?"

"You don't believe me do you?"

"No…I …Um…I'm just… not… feeling… too good… today."

She was having difficulty talking with the after waves washing through her, her breath coming in gasps.

"If you're feeling ill, perhaps you had better have the rest of the day off."

"No, I'll be OK."

"Are you sure? Here comes another one."

"What………"

She felt that familiar feeling in her loins building, building. She tried to resist but it was just a token effort this time as she felt herself going out of control, her hips rocking back and forth in the seat as it took hold of her, carried her up and let go.

Oh fuuuuuck oh oh oh fuuuuuuuuck, oh fuck me fuck me fuck me….

She almost passed out this time and took a couple of minutes sitting with her eyes half closed before she could speak.

"How?………."

Roger was fully erect by now, tucked up under the waistband of his boxers so it wasn't too obvious. It was obvious to Melody, though, not in a way she was conscious of. The robos were transmitting to her fanny, keeping her fully aroused even though she had just come. So she was in a post orgasmic haze, with mini orgasms rippling through her every few seconds but she felt hornier than ever. All she could think of was getting some cock.

"Come on, I think I'd better take you home." -(with me to fuck your brains out.)

"Ok, Ok. Whatever it is you're doing, I want more."

She called out to her co-worker that there was a family crisis that she had to attend to as she followed Roger out the door. The robos had increased her stamina as well so as soon as they get in the car he got her to orgasm continuously at the lowest level until they got to his place so he didn't have to answer any questions.

Ohmigod what is happening to me. I've just cum continuously for at least ten minutes and I still feel incredibly aroused. If I don't get some cock soon I will burst.

Her clothes came off as soon as she was in the door – she was like an animal on heat. She started to tear at his clothes. He had to give her another orgasm to give himself space to undress. Her eyes widened as she saw his robo enhanced seven inch throbbing erect cock. There would be no need to think about giving her orgasms after this.

She had to have it in her mouth. It was like she was starving for it. She knelt down in the hall and took the end of it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it. The robos in his cock started transmitting signals to the ones in her clitty and cunt to stimulate the nerves. As she gave him his first blowjob she felt his pleasure in her cunt. This meant that she knew exactly what to do to maximize his pleasure. As she sucked and gently chewed on his cock, it felt like someone was doing the same to her clit. She quickly built to orgasm, her mouth working automatically as she lost control of the rest of her body.

He carried her to the bedroom as she was bucking in the grip of the previous orgasm, threw her on the bed. She lay there wide open as the orgasm faded to be replaced by intense arousal. She was so wet that it was running down her crack. He eased his member into her. She started coming as soon as his cock began to enter her. She arched her back – she had never even in her wildest dreams imagined pleasure as intense as this first thrust which seemed to go on forever until she was filled right up with cock. As she came her enhanced fanny muscles contracted, squeezing his cock as he thrust into her.

Trevor327
Trevor327
12 Followers
12