Moira Ch. 5

Story Info
Moira discovers her wild side.
3.2k words
3.85
15.3k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The Animal Inside Her

They occasionally went out, going into town to shop or to eat. She enjoyed these excursions more than he, because she knew instinctively, and certainly through experience, as well, that he thought of these activities as something trivial compared to fucking her again. One time she had mounted him in a restaurant parking lot, in the back seat of his SUV with the tinted windows, in order to have his attention in some other way while they were inside.

In the early part of their short summer fling they went dancing only once. He was ill-tempered the whole time. Every time he saw her out of the corner of his eye, he fought the impulse to look at her squarely. When he looked at her squarely he was infuriated by the fact that he couldn't pull her little black dress up over her head and cover his body with hers. He danced reluctantly because it made it impossible for him to think when she shimmied and writhed so close to him and he couldn't touch her.

Of course he could touch her. People were touching each other all over the room. Big deal. She sensed his frustration and enjoyed teasing him. His mounting anger angered her as well, she thought it was childish. She mistook it for jealousy. Other men stared at her. The truth was he hardly noticed anyone else in the room.

When she started rubbing up against him, bumping and grinding just hard enough for him to feel but not hard enough to get any satisfaction, he stuck his hands in his pockets and just stopped dancing. She threw back her head and laughed at him. She put the tips of her first two fingers gently in her mouth, past those luscious ruby lips of hers. Looking at him to make sure he saw her doing it, she sucked her fingers gently, her lips parted so that he could see the pink tip of her tongue. Her other hand pulled up on the hem of the dress that hugged her body like it was painted on.

His frown could have stopped a bus. She smiled all the more and wheeled around, swinging her hips, thrusting her breasts out, and when she had turned completely around he was gone. She saw the white back of his retreating jacket through the crowd. She laughed out loud, closed her eyes and went on dancing.

He sat at the bar and began waiting until the stars burnt out or closing time or she came to him. While he was at the bar, she was waiting for him on the dance floor. It took only a few minutes before a man in a black silk shirt started dancing near her, and then with her when she allowed him to by facing him squarely.

"You are fine!" The man in the silk shirt shouted. "You are one of the finest ladies here!" She smiled. "I don't believe a word you're saying," she said in a normal tone, which meant that he couldn't hear her over the music. He pretended to by nodding and smiling. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked. She thought about how long she'd been left alone. "No," she said, and led him towards the bar on the other side of the room, putting her arm around him on the way, feeling his arm go around her. She took a sharp left turn on the way to the bar and they were out the back door in ten more steps.

The back door opened to a parking lot, and the man in the black silk shirt was confused for a minute. But he understood as soon as she pulled him into an alley. It wasn't really an alley. It was a sidewalk between the two buildings. She slipped behind him. She didn't want to kiss him, and she didn't want him to touch her breasts. She tried to work one hand into his jeans with the other caressed over the hard muscle of his stomach, under the silk shirt. His jeans were so tight she couldn't get her hand down his pants.

"Hey, hey, hey," he said, trying to turn around. It had also started to drizzle, the smell of the rain entering deeply with each breath she took, exciting her more...then it came a downpour. But she'd gotten his jeans unzipped and had his cock in her hand. He forgot about trying to turn around after that. She nibbled his neck, rubbing her cheek against his shirt. The rain making it slick. She made him put his hands against the concrete wall of the music/video store that shared the alley with the club as she pumped her fist up and down his cock, already swelled with blood.

They were partially hidden behind a recycling bin for cardboard, and they were flanked by discarded wooden cases, there were also old movie posters laying around. In the dark alley it was like being watched by strangers. She cupped the end of his cock in the palm of one hand and squeezed his shaft with the other when the man in the black silk shirt finally came, squirting himself into her palm with surprising force. She smeared it down the front of his shirt and on his body under his shirt, washing her hands of him. He shivered at the touch of his own rapidly cooling come.

"Thanks!" She said brightly, letting go of his cock. She walked away from him in the alley, leaving him to struggle with his undone jeans and his come stains. Back inside, she put her arms around him where he sat at the bar, she was soaked. She pressed her cheek against his back. She rubbed her face against the back of his jacket. She smiled at the pleasure of it. "Let's go home," she whispered. "You are all wet." He monotoned. She just laughed throatily and walked to the door.

He stood up, and on the ride home they hardly spoke. There was a space between them like the space between a long married couple who had said everything they could say to each other, but would be embarrassed to talk to themselves in the presence of the other. He seemed okay with that, and she wasn't going to bring it up. When they reached his cabin at the lodge, she walked inside while he closed and locked the door behind them. There was no sound except the sound of her heels on the wood floor and the sound of him working the lock. He seized the hem of her dress at the back of each of her thighs in his hands, the fabric across the front of her thighs suddenly tensed and stretched and she came up short, rocking forward on her high heels.

He pulled the dress away from her body and a touch of conditioned air raised goosebumps on her hips. He deftly folded up the last twelve inches of the dress, leaving the thickness of the material around her stomach and exposing her below the belly-button. "Ugh," she shivered at the sensation and thrust her hips back, seeking the warmth of his body, but she sensed him move away from the motion.

"I told you not to wear these," he said. She heard the rustle of his hand going into a suit pocket. He held her in place with one hand on her hip as he slashed through her wet panties at each hip with a pocket knife, one serrated tooth leaving a thin white scratch along the curve of one pelvic bone. He pulled the ruined panties off her body with the same hand that held the knife. She heard the slap as they hit the floor. Then he put her on the floor on all fours. Her back curving like a cat as she thrust her ass up in the air, purring deep in her throat.

She stopped using her eyes. There were three small objects on the floor that she wouldn't have been able to catalogue even if someone had asked her then, while she was staring at them. She listened to the grunting sounds of him lining himself up behind her.

When he started fucking her he used all of his cock except the last half inch, so that their bodies never touched. The heel of his left hand pressed into the small of her back, the floor pressed against her palms and her knees, the fingers of his right curled around her hip, controlling her motion, how she thrust back at him. She still had her heels on. The sensation was almost completely anonymous. It felt like a gently warming thread was being pulled through her cunt and out the base of her neck, sawing every nerve in her spine like the strings on a violin. She thought she was silent while she grunted against his plunges.

She would forget it afterwards, on a conscious level at least. Because she'd forgotten it she didn't know if she was testing it or trusting it in the incident of the boy. The boy was nineteen, slender, soft-skinned and smooth-chested. His hair was pale enough not to be brown but not yellow enough to be blonde. It was a delicately unfinished color.

She saw him one day while she sat in the open door of her car, eating a quarter pounder with cheese. A team of teenaged landscapers was spreading mulch under the shrubs and around the pines that sprouted from the lawn of a travel agent's office. She watched the one with the finest hands, and the mouth that lacked the aggressive sneer the others had. He was dressed in cargo khakis and a black tank top that fit him like a second skin.

Gradually she recognized him as the younger brother of a woman she had lunched with once. Her sandwich finished, she wadded it's wrapper into a ball and tossed it into her back seat. She stood up, dusted her hands off against her skintight jeans, and went over to say hi. She took the boy with her back to her cabin, and it was no difficult thing to convince him to come. It was a promisingly warm day late in the spring. She wore her jeans with a black crocheted cardigan with long sleeves that buttoned up to a V-neck, and was only just long enough to be called full length, although it showed off a centimeter of the golden skin above the waistband of her jeans as often as it concealed it. The boy lagged behind her as they walked up the steps to the front door, and she took his hand and led him, smiling, "Come on, this is me." She kicked her sandals off and bounced into the cabin.

She offered him soda out of a two-liter bottle and he stood awkwardly beside her in the kitchen as she poured it for him, unaware that he was staring at the luscious curve where hip joined flank or of how obvious it was that he was staring. She finished pouring and handed him a plastic cup that brimmed over and sent a sheet of fizzing soda to make a sticky mess of his hand.

She took the opportunity to put her hand on his chest, four fingers between collar bone and nipple, two on his tank top, two on bare skin. "Oh, look at your hand. Wash it off in the sink. I need to go to the bathroom." In the bathroom she pulled her arms into her sweater one after the other, took her bra off and left it hanging on the back of the bathroom door. She heard the boy washing his hands in the kitchen sink. She heard a knock at the front door, then a pause, then someone coming in the house. He had arrived; she heard muted male voices. As a final touch she undid the snap on her jeans. She felt the heavy power pooling in her breasts and in her cunt. Folding the two flaps of denim on either side of her fly down, she went to join the men.

Her lover watched as she practically melted the tank top and the cargo pants off the boy. The boy was dumbfounded for a short while, but his own rising hard-on overwhelmed his young brain. She splayed him out on his back, his slender body a tanned diagonal slash against the black living room rug. Naked from the waist down, she straddled him, pressing against the boy's hips warm thighs made firm by her incessant fucking with the man who now watched her attentively from the edge of the couch.

She kept her cardigan on, unbuttoned and pushed back so that the black wool framed her breasts, which heaved and thrust as she hovered above the boy on the rug below her. She ran her hands over the boy's smooth chest. She playfully stroked his face. She stared into her lover's eyes and couldn't help the Cheshire smile that conquered her face. "Do you want me to fuck this boy? Do you want to see me ride this boy?" The boy pumped his hips below her. His cock, rigid with his own blood, pointed like a steel arrow towards his belly button. Her neatly trimmed cunt hovered tantalizing centimeters away, now and then brushing the base of his tortured member as he squirmed below her. Then she took his cock in her hand, gave it two firm, slow strokes, and slipped it between the slick and swollen walls of her cunt.

The boy moaned, spasmed and kicked beneath her. She absorbed the heat his eager cock radiated inside her. Still hovering above him, her thigh muscles tense with the effort, she slipped up and down on his rod, rotating her hips, never quite setting her weight completely down on him. Inside her he was as hard and slick as some strange liquid that, at the temperature of a fevered body, froze into a supple and hot kind of ice. He was so hard, and she had been so wet when she mounted him, that she came in only a few minutes. As she shuddered he cried out and spasmed all the harder. She lifted herself off him and took his slippery cock in her fist just as it began to spit ribbons of come into her pubic hair, onto her skin, and onto the taut muscles of his abdomen. Then she hustled the boy out. She did it with big friendly smiles and small talk, but he was out the door in fifteen minutes, telling him just to leave the keys to her boat at the lodge desk.

She used her hip to bump the door shut behind the young landscaper. One hand leaning on the doorknob, her jeans slung low around her hips and unsnapped, only the button across her breasts fastened, she turned and faced her lover with a smile of great self-satisfaction and bravado. He smiled back at her, cynically. "He's very beautiful. Was he any good?" "Yes, he was," she purred, stretching. "Beautiful." "Does that make up for inexperience?" He was coming towards her. "He had lots of enthusiasm. Such a cute little body. I think you enjoyed watch..."

Her words cut off as he pushed her down and rammed his hard cock deep into her throat, holding it there, her eyes welling with tears, fighting the choking sensation. Her nostrils puffing in and out trying to get her breath. "Yes, I enjoyed watching you fuck that boy, but I'll enjoy better fucking your mouth. Suck me slut." He felt her neck relax as she moved her head in order to accomodate him better. Her hot tongue slipping underneath. Her licks on his balls driving him crazy as she moved her head faster, taking over, controlling. Her teeth rubbing up and down the shaft. "Yes, " he groaned, "Bite it, swallow me." He looked at her face, her eyes watching him as he forced his cock deeper and faster, her head now trying to pull back. He grabbed an handful of her auburn hair, twisting it cruely and forced his thumb into her mouth while he fucked.

Coming close, he thrust her away. She fell backwards against the door, her mouth reddened by the force of him. She licked her lips slowly, growled and on her knees crawled back towards him, snapping her teeth. She stuck out her tongue and flicked it along the bobbing head of his angry cock, swollen with blood. He took his cock in his fist and slapped her face with it. She laughed, stood up and walked towards the kitchen. He looked at her retreating back, stunned. Following her, he pushed her up against the counter, splaying her legs apart and aiming well, entered her pussy with one hard thrust. She was soaked, the scene of another's cock in her had infuriated him. He turned her to the side, grabbing her leg and raising it up. His fingers marking her thigh as he gripped. He started fucking her while biting her shoulder. She started panting. "Ahh, yes, make me come, fuck my pussy hard." He always loved hearing her talk while they fucked. And she knew it.

Her hand slid down between her legs. "Ohh yes, your hard cock feels so good Baby, come on, give it to me. Make your slut squirt." He bit her harder, drawing blood this time. She turned her head at the pain, seeing the blood, she raised a finger, drawing it through the welling blot, and stuck it in her mouth, sucking it . She got another and smeared it around her lips. "Ah, FUCK!" He cried out, pounding her all the harder. "Oh Yes! Do it to me, fuck me..yes, ahh don't stop! You are Ohh YES! FUCK YES!" Her screams getting louder as he felt her insides contract, gripping his cock. "Ahh GOD! I'm going to COME NOW! Fuck..FUCK! Yes, Harder, HARDER DAMMIT! Ohh YEEEEEEESS..Fuck this cunt!"

Her shuddering and bucking against him started his cock going, hot sperm flooding, dripping down her thighs, mingling with her come. He felt another climax out of her, her screams deafening. "FUCK..you Bastard! Again! Make me come again! Ahh YES!! He rubbed his thumb across her still hard clit, his cock left her dripping pussy and in the moment he rammed his cock deep in her ass. Her scream of pain & pleasure rang out. "Ahh FUCK! I am coming Again! Ahhhhhh!!" He felt his fingers becoming soaked, her clit pulsing, he stuffed three fingers deep inside her cunt, finger fucking her hard as his cock twitched and swelled in her tight ass. Her legs shaking, her upper body falling into the sink, hair spilling all around. He grabbed a handfull of her hair, pulled her head back and as he started to come in her ass, he let out with a light pop, took her long tresses and wrapped them around his spurting cock. "Ahh..Ahhh..FUCK!" He groaned. She sank to the floor, whimpering as he finished and wiped his cock clean on her hair.

She heard him leave, laying on the cold wood floor, a smile on her lips. After the sound of the boat motor's last echo was heard, she stood up and made her way to the bathroom.