Moira Learns To Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to groan again as her fingers flicked her clit. Just when I thought she was reaching another orgasm I pulled my fingers out and began to fuck her face forcefully. She was pinned under my weight with her arms wedged at her sides. I've always been struck by how a young girl somehow looks older with a cock in her mouth, but this older lady took on a youthful, angelic look as my cock slid deeper and deeper, faster and faster into her mouth.


I pulled my cock out of her mouth and began rubbing it all over her cheeks and forehead. "Do you want me to come, Moira?" I asked in a barely audible whisper. She looked up and nodded her head slightly. With that I began to jack myself off in her mouth as she moaned even louder. Finally, I pulled back slightly and covered her cheeks and mouth with my cum.

She didn't pull away, nor did she begin to lick at my cock or the cum on her face. Instead she just lay there gazing into my eyes in a wide wonder. I leaned down and cradled her face. We smiled at each other as I slowly rubbed my cum into her skin. I fell behind her and cuddled her while continuing to caress her cum-soaked face. I must admit that I was hoping to continue our play until I was hard again and could fuck her. But, as we cuddled, I heard her breathing change and realized that she had fallen to sleep. I decided to let her rest.

I've never been able to sleep well away from home, and tonight was no different, especially with this woman sleeping by my side with my dried cum on her face. After about an hour, she was sleeping in my arms with her knees up toward her chest. I began to feather my fingers across her upper thighs and slowly farther into the folds of her pussy. She was incredibly wet, and her pussy made sloppy, slurping sounds around my fingers. Although I couldn't really believe it, she seemed to be deep in sleep as I began to fingerfuck her again. Her only movements were to drop her mouth into a wide open pant and to thrust ever so slightly against my fingers. I slipped my middle finger out of her pussy and lightly circled her ass. Sensing no resistance, I slowly pressed into her butt until my finger disappeared to the second knuckle. I continued to finger her in both holes when she suddenly tensed, then relaxed, with one of her legs resting even higher toward her chest.

I don't know when, or even if, I made the conscious decision to fuck her ass, but I slowly raised by hips toward her and pushed my cock into her ass. When my head passed her sphincter, her eyes opened to small slits and she murmured, "Unh-unh." But I was beyond returning now and began to push more and more cock into her ass. I felt her ass, then her whole body, relax when my cock was all the way in. As I pulled back to start fucking her, she reached her arm back over my shoulder and held the back of my head. That was all the encouragement I needed. I started to thrust hard into her ass. I shifted over until I straddled her thighs and began to pound my cock up her ass. She started to moan again. She finally could not refrain any longer. She began to buck back up against my cock and let out the full guttural moans she hinted at earlier. Her head thrashed from side to side, and she screamed, "Butt-fuck me! Butt-fuck me!"

Her screams and the sight of her full, round ass taking every inch of my cock was too much for me. I began to fuck her ass relentlessly until I felt my cum rising through my cock. At the last moment, I pulled out of her ass and slid my thighs up past her hips. I reached into her hair and yanked her head to the side. As those lips pouted at me, I once again erupted all over her cheek and mouth. This time I did not wait for her reaction. I forced my cock into her mouth as she began to suck it deeper and deeper. I slowed my thrusts until my cock softened, and I rubbed the flaccid head across her lips. Again she did not say anything as I held her and she drifted back to sleep.

I was able to sleep then, awakened only by the morning's light entering the room. As I moved to get up (I had to be at work in an hour!), she rolled onto her back. She looked up at me and, smiling mischievously, said, "I hope you know that I didn't mind your being here."

"I think you'll learn not to mind a lot of things, Moira."

12