Moira's Fiery Temper

Story Info
A woman's hot temper gets her in trouble.
2.7k words
3.54
67.7k
29
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers

I'll be honest, I'm a bit of an opportunist. I'm not the sort of person who actively goes out looking to take advantage of women, but if the opportunity presents itself I'm definitely going to act on it.

It started at the Christmas party at work. Everything was pretty typical. The boss had reserved a big restaurant for the evening and provided an open bar. It was the only time folks in the office relaxed and cut loose. There was a lot of flirting, and I'm sure a few people shared cab rides home. There was one woman in particular who had drank more than her share and was hanging over any man who was standing still. Her name was Lacey and her blond hair came out of a bottle. She was short and stacked. To be honest I had shagged her more than once. After the first Christmas party I considered myself a real debonair player by taking her home. Over the next few years I learned that she would fuck anyone after you got a few drinks into her. She was okay for a quick roll in the hay, but no challenge and not very exciting.

Lacey was all over Dan from accounting. Now Dan was a real stick in the mud. He had all the personality of a brown paper bag. No sense of humor, but a damn fine accountant. He had a few drinks and was a little more relaxed than usual. Lacey dragged him out onto the dance floor and started dancing. There was just quiet background music playing, but Lacey took the opportunity to slide her hands all up and down Dan chest and back. Dan looked awkward, but he was enjoying himself and didn't know how to extract himself from her clutches. That's where Moira came in.

Moira was Dan's wife. She was a fiery redhead with a personality to match. Dan was hopelessly devoted to her. I suspect he wondered how he had married such a hot woman. She was about 5 foot 6 and had a tight body, but she had a hell of a temper. Dan told me about how easy it was to set her off. And she had a serious streak of jealousy. Maybe she saw Dan has her meal ticket and didn't want to lose him, but any woman caught sniffing around Dan was sent packing. Moira had just come out of the ladies' room, looked around for her husband and seen the bad news.

She marched onto the dance floor and started shouting at Dan. She grabbed him and dragged him off the dance floor and back to their table. Moira accused Dan of sleeping with Lacey, of having an affair, of not loving his wife and a litany of other sins. We all knew that Dan was so ramrod straight that he would never step out on his wife, but she could not be placated. She berated him for another ten minutes before insisting they head home. We could hear her shouting from the parking lot until they finally drove away.

So this is where I come in. I talked to Dan about a week later and it turns out Moira wouldn't leave it alone. She kept accusing him of having an affair with Lacey. He was hoping that I would talk to Moira, because he knew that I had "gone out" with Lacey a few times. I didn't point out that I merely fucked her silly and had never bother taking her out to dinner first. I wasn't real close to Moira, but I knew her well enough to know her temper and that she had a smoking hot body.

During the first week of January, Dan had a business trip. He was going to be flying across country for a few days. I did a little plotting and put my plan into action. I made a few assumptions and looked for the right opportunity.

The morning that Dan left for his trip he came into the office gather his things. He had to look over the books at our subsidiary in Boise. He'd made the trip before and the location was pretty remote. The snow and ice could play havoc on travel and communication, but as it turned out there was perfect weather in the forecast. While he was in the office I stopped by to chat. I suggested that I could talk to Moira while he was gone. He found that agreeable and warned me to look out for her temper. I kept him talking and kept asking him questions about various work issues, trying to keep him distracted and hurried. He placed his cell phone in his brief case and when he stepped out for a moment I grabbed it and stuck it into my pocket. That was the riskiest part of my plan. My assumption is that he would think he had left his phone in the office. He rushed out to catch his flight and I started working on the next part of my plan.

I knew Dan's phone number, but it was password protected. Having spent enough time around Dan I knew it was set to give a reminder chime when a message had arrived. It kept going off every ten minutes until it was acknowledged. While I didn't know the password to Dan's phone, I did know the password to Lacey's phone. It was 1234 and she left her phone lying around all the time. Furthermore, she had sent me some naked pictures of herself now and then over the years. My second assumption was that those pictures were still on Lacey's (I know they are still on mine).

So I wandered over to Lacey's empty office, found her phone on her desk and liberated it back to my office. Now came the fun part. I opened up Lacey's phone and sent a text to Dan's phone saying how much Lacey was looking forward to spending some time with Dan and fucking his brains out. Then I proceeded to send some of the naked pictures on her phone to Dan's phone. I deleted the records from Lacey's phone and then left her phone in the copy room, right where she often left it. Right on cue Dan's phone starting giving out those text alerts.

I waited until I was sure Dan's flight had taken off and drove over to his house. Moira was dressed in comfortable jeans and a nice blouse.

"Moira, can you do me favor? Dan left his phone in my office before they left for their trip. He got a text message and it keeps chiming at me. Do you know his password so you can shut it off?"

"Sure I do. Dan doesn't keep any secrets from me." That was my final assumption. She opened up his phone and her face dropped. She saw the text and the photos and just about his the roof.

"That son of a bitch! I'm going to kill him! That no good cheating little fucker! I knew it! He kept denying it, but I knew he was fucking her. I'm going to find him right now and tear his pecker off!"

"Wait a minute, Moira. They've already left. You can't chase them down. By the time you get to Vegas, they will have already been there for an hour or two and it will be too late to stop them."

"Vegas! That son of a bitch told me he was going to Boise Idaho, and he sure as shit didn't mention that bitch going with him."

"Moira, let me get you something to drink so we can talk about this rationally. I don't want you doing anything you might regret." I opened some red wine she had around and poured her a big glass. I poured myself a glass and joined her with the bottle on the couch in the living room. We sat on the couch at opposite ends staring at each other. She was spitting fury and she drank her wine.

"Tom, did you know he was fucking that bimbo?" She took another large swig.

"I didn't know, but I suspected something. Lacey and I used to go out pretty regularly. Nothing serious, but now and then. But about a month ago she stopped returning my calls. She wouldn't say why, but I guess now I know."

"That fucker! He kept saying it was nothing. He even said that you were seeing her, so why would she be interested in him." She emptied her glass. I refilled it.

"Well, you can't call him, because you have his phone. We've got no idea where they're going to be in Vegas. I don't know what we can do about it."

"I'm just so angry I want kick the shit out of him. Maybe I should destroy this house and make him fix it when he comes back. Maybe I'll burn down his fucking house and she how he feels about cheating on me then."

"Moira, I'm angry at those two too. I can't believe Lacey would stop seeing me so she could start fucking a married man. I really want to give them a taste of their own medicine."

"Tom? What do you mean?"

"Lacey thinks it's okay to fuck a married man. Maybe I should try fucking a married woman!"

Moira got a look in her eye and took a long chug of her wine draining the glass. "I'm up for it." she said. "If he wants to fuck around, I can fuck around too!"

At that point she pulls off her blouse, unclasps her bra and climbs onto my lap. She started kissing me as only an angry woman can and tearing at my shirt. My shirt came off (losing only one button) and my undershirt soon followed. I chewed on her neck. I said, "I'm going to leave a big mark on your neck so he knows you've been fucked." When I said that she dug her finger nails into my back and gasped.

I stood up with Moira's legs wrapped around my waist and carried her to the bedroom. "I'm going to fuck you in his bed. I'm going to defile his bed as well as his wife." I dropped her on the bed and took off her shoes, pants and socks. I left her in just her lacy panties lying on the bed, knowing she was going to get fucked. Then I stripped; shoes, pants, underwear, everything.

I went to work on her breasts. I sucked and chewed on her nipples alternating now and then. She was definitely enjoying the attention. I was pretty sure that Dan was a vanilla sex kind of guy, so I wanted give Moira a pleasant fucking. My hand started rubbing her vulva through her panties, tracing the outline of those lips as they became increasingly engorged.

I pivoted and started using my mouth on her inner thigh. I was licking the cleft just outside her panties while I continued to massage her vulva through the fabric. She reached her hand over to started massaging my cock which was close to her head. She wasn't flexible enough to get it into her mouth, but she did play with the shaft and balls. As her lips became engorged enough that that exceeded the bounds of her panties, I slid a finger inside her. She gasped and stopped playing with my cock for a moment. As I started finger fucking her she went back to work on my cock, tickling it and running her fingers through my pubic hair.

Finally I got onto my knees and aimed my cock for her mouth. She paused for a moment, as if unsure what to do and then opened up her mouth and let my cock. She was definitely out of practice sucking cock, but she looked good doing it. "Dan doesn't deserve you.", I said, and she started sucking with renewed vigor. "That cheating bastard doesn't deserve a cock-sucker like you." She kept sucking, but I could tell she didn't like being called names.

I wasn't close to orgasm (she was really out of practice) but I wanted to move things along. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and slapped it on her cheek a few times. They I stood up and positioned myself between her legs. I finally removed her panties and went back to finger-fucking her. I settled in and started tasting her privates. "Mmmm... Dan never does that.", she commented; I wasn't surprised. She was tangy and well lubed (and a natural redhead). My tongue settled in around her clit with a nice steady rhythm, while my thumb messaged her taint. She was getting worked up and after a few minutes of that her body shook with throes of an orgasm. I slowed down and let her catch her breath.

Once she was ready, I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her. Her body was completely receptive to our coupling. We started to fuck at a comfortable pace, but I wanted to turn things up a notch. "That asshole Dan doesn't deserve your pussy." She started to get angry, and it showed in her fucking. "This is my pussy now. Dan doesn't deserve it."

"Your pussy" she agreed, though I think she would have agreed to anything at that point.

"I bet Dan can't fuck you like this."

"No . . . Can't."

"I bet you want to fuck me again." I said as I rammed into her.

"Again." was all she said.

I pulled out and rolled her over onto her knees. I got her ass up in the air, so her pussy gaped open and I slid back in. I pounded her violently and deeply, and she responded by gasping "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I reached around and started playing with her clit. I pushed her clit up against my shaft sliding in and out of her and very quickly she was hit by the waves of a second orgasm. Once again I slowed down to let her catch her breath.

I was pretty close to finishing, but I wanted to leave her with something special. I slid my thumb around her lips to pick up some of the lube and set it on top of her anus. I just applied light pressure as I started to increase my rhythm. She started to grunt and pant as the tip of my thumb started to work its way into her anus. I had my thumb to about the first joint in when I felt my orgasm starting. I said "I'm gonna fill your married pussy." I could feel her tense around my thumb as she processed what I said. Then as I orgasmed into her, she was hit by a third orgasm.

I collapsed onto the bed beside her. She rolled over and we stared at the ceiling together. We didn't say anything for a long time. Eventually I asked her, "Do you feel better now?"

"Hell, yes!" she said. "Dan hasn't fucked me like that in a long time. It's been years since I got off twice, let alone three times."

While she was lying there, I got up and found my phone in my pants pocket. I quickly snapped a picture of her. "I want to remember this moment for a long time." I said. She didn't say anything, but seemed a little uncomfortable. I took another picture with my cum leaking out of her where you could still see her face. Then I stood and place my dick in front of her face and said "Clean it off." She thought about it for a moment, and I snapped a picture of her face with my cock in front of it, but she turned her head, got up and went to the bathroom.

I got dressed and waited until she came out in her bathrobe. I asked her again how she was doing.

"Okay. I'm still angry at Dan, but a long good fucking like that makes me feel better."

I stood up. "I should go now. Before I do, I want you to know. Dan didn't cheat on you. I sent those photos from Lacey's phone. Dan is alone in Boise. I recommend you delete Lacey's photos from Dan's phone, unless you want to explain what happened. And I wouldn't tell Dan about this afternoon unless you want him to see the photos I took." With that I opened the door and left.

Did I mention Moira had a temper? She was chasing me down the road in her bathrobe, shouting and cursing as I drove away.

TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers