Mojo Moods Ch. 03

Story Info
Desi thinks she's meeting Andre but she is in for a shock!
8.2k words
2.91
19.1k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Magic

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, and hours turned to days, and then there was Friday. "T.G.I.F. Central Louisiana!" Desi turns the car radio up a notch welcoming the familiar voice of her favorite DJ.

"Welcome too Friday Flashback! Here in just a little while we got some Nena coming up for ya! So, sit back and enjoy those red balloons for a while!"

Desi just loved how music always seemed to appear like magic at the most seasonal moments. Smiling, she feels herself begin to calm down as the words to an old magical song begin to wrap around her brain like ribbon. "Okay, time for a whoosa, Desi." She thinks out loud before inhaling and exhaling happy thoughts and focusing a few moments to unwind before driving off into the unknown.

Freshly showered, shaved, and plucked, Desi feels pretty damn sexy wearing her favorite port wine flutter dress which she knew enhanced the gold in her eyes paired up with her favorite brown over the knee boots. Mm, Desi could even smell her own scent of citrus green tea wafting with the cool air whipping from the vents in her car. In a blurred static flash Desi wondered where the time had gone while she strained to reminisce about the days leading her to now.

Holistically, Desi had closed the curtains on everything going on around her and trained her mind on her tasks at hand. Naturally, she turned on her loving wife charm while forcing herself to be Lucas's faithful wife. Mechanically, she drove herself along on the rare occasion when Lucas desired more than just her nurturing attention.

Desi tries not to laugh at herself when she recalls the springy rhythm of Lucas panting in ecstasy while she stared off into distant dreams hoping to escape the fancies of her guilt. Fortunately, for both of them, Jack Daniels had been Lucas's closest confidante that night, so he never suspected her heavy breathing and dirty talk were just a guise.

Oh like red balloons, the flashing memories fleeted and then here she was parallel parking across the road from the Underground Utopia located right beneath one of the small city's finest and oldest historical hotels. What was it? Oh yeah, The Hotel Roux. "Historically, named after a famous man who artists still proudly write about today," Desi imagined behind her smile.

"Well, Desi Mae Mason, old habits are hard to break." Desi held onto that last thought as she heard the ding ding coming from some gadget behind the dash board reminding her that her lights were still on. Reacting, she turns them off.

Paying no attention to the Harley Davidson parked in front, Desi walks in with her blazing mane up, cinnamon eyes wary and majestic aura sparkling while, silently, she asks the Heavens one last time to guide her smartly and to please chase the butterflies away. Feeling magnified with confidence, Desi clears her throat, opens the door to the entrance and was standing by the hostess podium within seconds.

"How are you? Name please?" Desi suddenly remembers that she was supposed to have reservations before coming here to dine as she let three seconds slip by before answering while she absorbed that thought and still kept her composure as she smiled back at the pretty young hostess with the flaxen cropped hair greeting her.

"Um, umm, name? Oh, yes, it's um, Desi. Desi Mason." Randomly, Desi was plagued with wondering if Andre had remembered her name and reserved her seat. What if this is really just all bullshit? Desi pondered on that for a spell as well, before tossing it out the entrance she had just walked through with the rest of the imagined nonsense.

After all, Andre wasn't leaving it nonsense when he was mailing videos of their fuck session when he was married just as well. Desi rapidly and satisfyingly imagined herself leaving him high and dry tonight for behaving so bad. Besides, what could he fucking do? She wasn't married to him, and he wasn't married to her either.

"Um, do you mind pointing me to the ladies room before I seat please?" Desi modestly asked the hostess before she could finish crossing out her name on the reservation list. Desi really did need just a few moments to glance over.

Oh, take your time, ma'am. The ladies room is right behind you, to the left." Desi smiled and waved before sprightly entering the old Hollywood style bathroom stalls. As soon as the door swings shut behind her, puffs of coconut mingling with honey engulf Desi's senses and the intensity of the nervous tingling in her belly is really making her bladder boast release too. Remembering to check the first stall first since it was, theoretically, the least used, Desi gladly takes care of her business and cleans up.

The fast bubbling and swishing from the automatic toilet simultaneously echoes with the running of the water splattering on to the smooth marble sink while Desi spends just a few minutes washing her hands and checking her reflection. Now she was truly nervous and she fidgets with the idea of walking straight back to her car and driving somewhere else. However, curiosity overpowers the best of her and Desi knows that if she turns away now, she will regret it for weeks, maybe even months and she doesn't like to be tortured with the what if's.

Placing her hand onto the small of her belly to calm the flutters within, Desi checks herself in the mirror, pulls the leather strap of her brown fold over bag which perfectly matches the color of her boots onto her shoulder and walks with pretend confidence back across that ancient grandeur marble tile floor to seek out the flaxen haired hostess who will inform her of her fate. Besides, Desi has already decided that if she finds herself sitting alone tonight and lost in the unknown then a special trip to the Deep South was definitely laying somewhere within her future possessions.

Time seemed to slow down while Desi keeps her eyes trained on the back of the flaxen haired hostess while, simultaneously, she is glowing with her clandestine smile that did well hiding her precarious secrets. The flaxen haired waitress turns and winks before consoling Desi, "Don't worry, you got the perfect seat in the house, Miss Mason."

Giggling, Desi feels herself blush when she realizes that the hostess has caught her gazing up at the grandeur of the chandeliers cascading from the cathedral ceiling. It is not that Desi hasn't seen them before; it is just that she can't remember a moment not being mesmerized with the beautiful magnificent architecture of the Hotel Roux. "Really, will I be sitting in here?" Desi asks, smiling with her eyes wide.

"No ma'am. You are going underground to the lounge." The flaxen haired hostess states as if Desi already knows what the underground lounge is, and then she holds a door open and whispers to Desi as she walks through the entrance, "You'll like it! It's more private. Just watch your step down these stairs." The flaxen haired hostess walks beside her as they descend the dimly lit stairwell which leads to the underground lounge better known as the Hotel Roux's Underground Utopia.

Desi feels herself become more relaxed now that she knows the lounge where she would be dining was located in the same vicinity as the bar and entertainment. Plus, the lounge area is darker than the beautiful glow of upstairs. After all, Desi was thankful that Andre had practiced some discretion when choosing where they would meet. Still, Desi follows the back of the flaxen haired hostess, all the way to the back of the underground lounge, and past several red damask draped dining tables which were really red C shaped booths wrapped around black O shaped marble topped tables.

Each one of the tables was centered with its own milk glass blown candle and four neatly folded, matching napkins set in placements to seat up to four at each booth. Desi feels a pinch of disappointment creeping on her when she realizes she is being led to an empty dining table. "Wasn't I listed as reservations for two?" She asks the flaxen haired hostess as soon as she realizes she is being led to dine alone.

"No ma'am. You are booked as single tonight, but so are a few others." The flaxen haired hostess winks and is soon replaced with a waitress who hands Desi a menu and asks her what she would like to drink.

Quickly, Desi answers, "Yes, please, I would really like a glass of Pinot Gris with a nice ice water and lemon please?" A shot with a lemon is what Desi is really saying silently in her mind while she is smiling up at her waitress. As soon as the waitress scampers off to retrieve her wine, Desi looks all around her at the other tables searching for Andre who is, still, nowhere to be found.

"Thank you." She nods curtly while she watches the waitress expertly open the bottle of wine and begins to pour. As Desi watches the wine pour into her glass, she hears the music begin to flow from the sound system overhead. Sitting near the end of the booth, Desi begins focusing on the music. Tuning her ears, she smiles with satisfaction when she realizes the song that's playing is by one of her favorite female vocalists.

After tasting her water just to get her throat wet and taking a couple of hearty sips of her wine, Desi feels her nervous flutters begin to cease. No matter what, Desi has made up her mind that she is not going anywhere until she knows why Andre has arranged for her to even be here in the first place. Scanning the other tables once again while she makes sure to put on her casual hello smile in order to mask the raging disappointment that is beginning to emerge, Desi finds herself growing impatient fast.

Just as soon as she feels the first pinches of aggravation beginning to play on her nerves, Desi's thoughts are suddenly invaded by the surprise firm but gentle feel of masculine hands covering her eyes followed by the sound of a low, smooth male voice hushing her so that she didn't scream out.

The man's expensive smelling spicy vanilla and leather essence was bleeding off his hands and clouding Desi's senses as she smiles knowingly and speaks through her nervous giggles, "I don't think this is too difficult to figure out, right Andre?"

"Wrong." The man whispers in her ear so close, Desi can feel its tingling dance on her neck provoking goose bumps to erupt.

"Huh?" Desi felt her heart leap and do a flip flop landing in her belly when she realizes that the breath dancing upon her neck was not the breath of Andre.

Moving his lips closer to her ear, the man whispers in a soft, low soothing voice, "I didn't send for you so that I could frighten you, I sent for you because I wanted to enjoy you so don't scream whenever I sit down beside you and you don't see the man you're expecting me to be."

"Uh... oh...o...okay." Desi stammers and she soon feels her stiff restraint go limp and the man's hands are suddenly no longer covering her eyes.

"Shh." She can still hear him whisper caution as he steps back to move around the table into her sight.

Desi feels the heat rise to her face, her eyes go wide, and she holds her hand over her heart to try and stop the pounding as she half whispers and half hollers, "Oh my God...you?"

Composed in a fashionably neat snug black tee tucked into black fitted denim pants and stepping in Boulet black motorcycle boots, Desi sat there staring in awe at all of the man's six foot, one inch lean frame which she recognized right away. He had grown his straight coco brown hair longer since she had seen him last because she didn't remember his hair long enough to be pulled back into a ponytail as it was now. However, Desi was sure that those shocking blue eyes which she were staring into now did not belong to Andre, but instead belonged to the man who was briefly introduced to her as Andre's boss... Virgil.

Desi feigns to clear her throat and remembers how Virgil had been so reluctant to look her in the eyes before but now he was looking at her as if he wanted to chew her up and swallow her whole. Taking his place on the booth in front of her, Virgil holds his smoldering gaze on Desi, and she swears she sees coy amusement glinting in his eyes that resemble the sky.

His penetrating gaze is causing nervous butterflies to wake in her belly again so Desi decides to stick with playing dumb and asks, "Um- I was not expecting you, I was expecting someone else."

"I am quite sure you were expecting Andre. However, Andre is not the one who sent for you... I am." Virgil answered her very nonchalantly.

"You... You mean you sent me..." Within a flash a black and white photo of a familiar pair of eyes magically appear through the white noise of Desi's mind.

"Yes. I sent you that movie and the invitation for you to meet me here." Virgil cut her off in mid sentence. "Andre is at home with his wife and kids." He just lied, Virgil really didn't keep up with his employees, at least not like he did his interests at heart.

The mention of the movie sent lightning flashes of the black and white photograph of the man's eyes that was printed on the dvd-r she had carefully hidden behind some books on her bookshelf at home. Now that she was sitting in front of him and staring into his eyes, Desi realizes those eyes in the black and white photo are Virgil's. Damn! Desi knew those eyes were too dark to be Andre's eyes!

Desi felt a sudden surge of anger daring to spring forth as she tries to decide who she was madder at, herself or him. Momentarily, Desi was pissed off at Virgil for tricking her, and pissed off at her own self for behaving so foolhardy. Smoldering embarrassment clouds Desi's golden eyes while she self-consciously places her left hand to her left temple so that Virgil couldn't see her eyes that threaten to break like a dam and overflow with her exposed discomposure which she has tried in vain to forget while she silently tells herself, "Don't give this cat the satisfaction of giving him what he wants."

Decidedly, Desi picks up her ice water and swallows the dry lump in her throat while she silently vows not to drink another drop of her wine for the rest of the evening. Remembering the consequences of her past crime, Desi decides she will be smarter to remain sober. Without warning, she feels Virgil slide closer to her in the booth and she does not want him to look in her eyes and see what is there. At least, she wasn't ready for him too... yet.

Oh God he smells so good! Desi tries closing her eyes when she feels Virgil's warm breath whispering against the back of her head when he speaks. Is he really that close to me? Desi wonders at the same time she feels his hand slip around her waist and grip her closer to his body which is steaming with his alluring scent.

"You're not gonna believe me right now, but I promise you, that was an accident." Virgil could tell Desi was upset with him and he didn't want her to stay mad at him. "Listen that was actually my room he brought you too that night. I had that camera set up there for a tryst with another lady friend. I never meant to film you without your permission, hun."

"Whatever." Was all Desi could manage to whisper without bursting into tears. Stubbornly, Desi keeps her head turned so that he is practically talking to the back of her head because she refuses to allow Virgil the honor of seeing her falter which is what she was suspecting she was about to do right now.

"Desi, if it makes you feel any better, I'm truly sorry, hun. You are so beautiful, and that's why I just didn't delete the video right away, but it's deleted now except for the copy you have in your possession. Besides, everything that was filmed, you have already seen. I really did want to see you again. I didn't think you would come if I was straight with you so that's why I did what I did." Virgil was fibbing and knew it, he really did want to make Desi his, but first, he had to gain her trust in order to have her the way that he wants her.

Feeling her hand touching a neatly folded napkin, Desi tightens her fist around it and uses it to wipe away the one stray tear that manages to escape before she turns to face Virgil with his blue eyes so full of her.

"I am not crying." She claims before he can respond. "I am just, well, I am just embarrassed, that's all." Desi, still has not looked at Virgil, but instead focuses her eyes on the line of bubbles floating on top of her wine now.

"Yes, and that is my fault but you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I thought you looked hot, if that helps!" Within a second, Desi went from fighting tears to giggles when Virgil threw in his own two cents about her awkward appearance in the video.

Shooting him down with her golden eyes, Desi beams at Virgil very briefly before asking, "You mean you went through all this trouble to meet me just because you thought I looked hot getting it on with another man?"

"Shh! I never meant to make you cry, hun." Virgil touches the side of Desi's blazing face so that she has to look at him while he decides the best way to calm her. Seeing her cheeks flush amuses him even more and he has no control over the smile on his own face. Before she can take another breath, Virgil swoops in and sneaks a quick kiss on Desi's irresistible pouty lips which feel soft as satin.

God, Desi, knew she didn't need to drink wine to feel good tonight. This man was already doing a good job at making Desi feel high. Though Desi was still confused about Virgil's intentions, his smooth sincerity and smoldering presence was beginning to have a powerful effect on her ability to say no to him and Desi felt it in the pit of her belly. Oddly, this time the feeling was even more powerful than the night she had been with Andre.

***************************************************************

"Mm you smell so good, lady. You are as sweet as you smell too. I wonder if you taste as sweet as you smell as well." Desi closes her eyes when she feels the combination of Virgil's hot breath and lips suddenly impaling the nape of her neck and producing sensations that caused her hair to rise and her nipples to stand to attention.

Within an instant the music seems to play louder and Desi tries not to laugh out loud when she hears the lyrics to one of her favorite songs by the Beatles beginning to play. What irony, Desi thinks, as she hears John Lennon's voice singing, "got to be a joker he just do what he please." Allowing a whispered moan to escape her lips before sucking in her breath while trying not to forget where she was, Desi does her best to resist verbalizing the pleasure she was just beginning to experience.

Virgil has managed to implore upon Desi's hidden treasures beneath the table and underneath her dress because, already, she feels one of his firm tapering fingers invading the lacey crotch of her most loved lace hip huggers. In an instant, Desi feels her honey begin to emerge. Oh fuck he was making her so hot and Desi feels her pussy become soaked while he masterfully turns his hand palm side up and hooks his finger up towards her pelvis and Desi feels his fingertips massage her special spot.

Just as suddenly as he has Desi mesmerized and subdued by his swift hand, Virgil slips his finger out and begins lightly massaging her swollen clit and making it slick with her own juices. Virgil smiles like a warlock to show his satisfaction when he feels Desi's leg begin to tremble and Desi thought she was about to cum right there when suddenly the waitress walks by their table and asks Virgil if he was interested in anything else to drink.

Using her left hand to casually conceal her face, Desi touches her forehead and turns her head to look at Virgil with astonished eyes while he is still incessantly rubbing her clit and telling the waitress to bring him an iced tea. Virgil just smiles back at Desi when she shoots him an "I can't believe you're doing this" look and then closes her eyes trying not to flinch from the sensations he is causing her to have while he looks back at the waitress as if nothing at all is going on.