Mojo Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie pushed off her elbows and curled her fingers around the edge of the countertop and into the well of the sink. The heels of her palms bracing herself and her bright red nails clacked lightly against the stainless steel.

"Hold me tighter," she commanded and was rewarded as Tate increased the pressure on her trim hips. His strong fingers sank into the soft flesh and she ground her ass against him. Another reward. "Good boy," she whispered.

She shuffled her feet apart slightly and peered over her shoulder at him. His quivering was obvious. So was his lust: the heat of his thick shaft penetrated his shorts and her skirt and she felt it in the cleavage formed by her taut butt cheeks.

"Bump against me," she smiled, the hunger in her eyes apparent to even the novice Tate.

A squeak escaped his throat but his groin moved against her then bounced back. Again. "Like this?" he inquired after a moment, his eyes nearly rolling to the back of his skull.

"Like . . .?" she asked, leaving the question open-ended.

Tate merely grunted.

"Like fucking?" she finished, biting hard on the last word.

"Uugghh," the kid moaned and his heart skipped a beat.

Melanie laughed inside and turned back to the window, her eyes locked on her husband's bent form as he gently lowered the saw blade to a paver. "Faster," she commanded.

Tate's grip on her slim hips increased with his tempo. Mrs. Allman allowed a sigh to escape her lips as her full breasts swung beneath her, her fat nipples stimulated into erection by the silk of her bra.

"Faster!"

Outside, Mr. Faircloth turned away from watching Coach Allman's progress. His eyes squinted at the kitchen window but couldn't discern any shapes due to the sun's glare against the glass.

"Oh, fuck," Mrs. Allman grunted. With jerky, sporadic movements, she shifted her weight to rest entirely on her right hand and reached behind her with her left, her long, slender fingers grabbing gingerly at Tate's belt buckle, careful to not chip a nail.

"C'mon," she nearly spat. "Unbuckle this thing. Get those fuckin' shorts down."

Tate's fingers fumbled with the buckle. He couldn't breathe. As agitated as he was, his fingers couldn't seem to coax the tongue of the belt through the buckle and he gave up.

"Mrs. Allman, I really think I should be goin'," he declared in a rushed, scratchy voice.

"I don't think so," she breathed and turned away from the counter, dropping to her haunches before the young man. Her manicured fingers made quick work of the belt and roughly yanked the sides of his shorts open. Her right hand braced against the young man's thigh, she reached through the flap of his boxers with her left hand and quickly located the pulsing shaft, her cool fingers closing around it, squeezing it lightly as she pulled the fleshy tube into the open.

"Oh, god," he whimpered, his athletic body quivering at the older woman's touch.

She paused momentarily to look up at Tate's face. His eyes were hooded with lust as they gazed down upon her. Maintaining eye contact, she parted her soft lips and tilted her head forward slightly, taking the rubbery head of the kid's cock into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth.

"Uugghh." Tate's knees nearly buckled and he leaned forward to catch himself against the countertop. The movement forced more of his cock into Mrs. Allman's mouth and she moaned lightly as the overheated tube of flesh slid along her soft tongue before bumping against the back of her throat.

Still squatting before the eighteen-year-old, she yanked his shorts and boxers to his ankles and slid her palms down the insides of his thighs, her head bobbing on the young cock. He shivered as her manicured fingers traced light circles back up his thighs before sliding around to cup his firm ass cheeks, kneading them.

With her agile tongue, Mrs. Allman shoved the saliva-soaked shaft from her mouth and planted light kisses down its length, smearing bright red lip gloss along it as she went. As her lips neared the base of the shaft, she dipped her head slightly and allowed her wet tongue to flicker against the young man's sperm-laden balls.

"Oohh ggaawwdd," she heard him groan above her.

Mrs. Allman pulled her beautiful face, saliva dripping from her soft chin, from the student's crotch and wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his quivering shaft. The light above the kitchen sink caught the diamond set in her engagement ring, causing it to sparkle in her eyes as she studied the thick tube.

"Mojo rising," she muttered to herself before dropping her lips along the full length of the shaft. She swallowed as the inflamed mushroom-shaped head slammed into the back of her throat. Rather than gagging, her throat opened up and the thick cock slid into it until his flat stomach bumped into her forehead, pushing the back of her head against the edge of the countertop.

"Uuggghhhh . . . fuck!" Tate nearly screamed when she swallowed again, her throat constricting around the flame-hot cockhead. Mrs. Allman's manicured nails dug into the soft but firm flesh of his ass as she twisted her head against his crotch, literally screwing her full lips on his saliva-soaked and lip-gloss-stained shaft. Spit leaked from the corners of her sensuous mouth and dripped from her chin.

His pubic hairs tickled her nostrils and she pulled back, allowing the dripping cock to pop from her watering mouth. "Fine," she smiled, pushing him back and lifting herself from the squat. "You wanna fuck, let's fuck."

Mrs. Allman turned in place back toward the kitchen window. Her tanned hands grabbed at the hem of her skirt and pulled as she wiggled her supple hips. With the khaki fabric bunched at her trim waist, she eased her sodden panties down her lean thighs and over her calves before stepping out of them.

Behind her, Tate's hands were at his cock, slowly stroking it as though he were afraid it would go soft. "Oh, shit," he whispered, voice barely audible.

Mrs. Allman bent at the waist, her chest dropping into the well of the kitchen sink. "How's this for standin' over center?" she taunted her husband's star quarterback, reaching behind her.

Her slender fingers encircled the trembling shaft and pulled the kid attached to it against her ass. With her other hand, she reached between her quivering thighs and seated the fat cockhead against her swollen labia.

Tate's large hands fell against her pliant hips, digging into the naked, perspiring flesh. He bent slightly at the knees and pushed forward. The head of his fat, young cock pierced Mrs. Allman's vagina with relative ease and two or three inches of the shaft slid into her overheated hole.

"Yessssss!!!" she hissed, readjusting her position on the countertop. Shoving the faucet head to the side, she rested her forearms against the back edge of the sink and her breast bone on the divider between the two sides of it. The coolness of the stainless steel through her still-damp blouse contrasted sharply against the heat that permeated the rest of her adulterous body, causing her swollen nipples to pulse within her bra.

Tate pulled back slightly and sunk his strong fingers even deeper into Mrs. Allman's flesh. He pushed forward again and found the remainder of his cock buried balls-deep in her steaming vagina.

"Uuggghhhh," she grunted at the intrusion, feeling organs being moved aside to make way for the teenager's thick, pulsing shaft. "So . . . fuckin' . . . full," she muttered as Tate withdrew but then just as quickly replanted his shaft. Mrs. Allman's large breasts swayed beneath her and she briefly readjusted her position to wipe away a bead of sweat that threatened to roll down her cheek.

Though relatively inexperienced, Tate fell into a silent rhythm behind Mrs. Allman. Occasionally, he sent sharp jerks of his powerful hips against her upturned bottom, the cheeks of which undulated wickedly with each spearing of her cunt. Then he slowed his pace and, without warning, pulled harshly at the reckless housewife's yielding hips, impaling her on his veiny shaft.

"Fuck my cunt," she implored him and Tate nearly buckled over to save himself from cumming as the depraved words spilled from her lips. As his cock inadvertently slipped from her dripping hole, Mrs. Allman frantically reached behind her and slapped his thigh, the sound deafening in the quiet of the kitchen. "Get it back in there!" she nearly wailed.

Tate, afraid to touch his cock for fear of coating her ass cheeks with thick sperm, bent again at the knees and swayed his hips back and forth until his cockhead nudged up against her inflamed cunt lips, then quickly stabbed the inflated shaft into the shuddering woman.

"Uugghh fuck," came the guttural groan from deep in her throat.

Mrs. Allman's head thrashed around, her damp ponytail like a whip, and her lust-filled eyes bore in on the young man. Her full, red-smeared lips curled into a sneer.

"Pull . . . my . . . hair!" she grunted, a word for each thrust of the young man's cock into her molten cunt.

Scared almost, Tate leaned into her, shoving more of his cock into her sloppy hole, and took the end of her ponytail between his fingers.

Mrs. Allman violently shoved her ass back at him, her eyes slamming shut as the thick shaft deformed the walls of her cunt.

"No! . . . I said . . . pull . . . it . . .! Wrap it . . . around . . . your fist . . . and pull!" she snarled, each word punctuated by an almost out-of-control impalement of her battered cunt.

Tate's fingers took in more of his coach's wife's ponytail until his fist was halfway up it. With a flick of his wrist, and then another, the ash blond locks were wound tightly around his clutching fingers.

Pulling his shaft from her cunt, leaving just the leaking cockhead within her, he yanked roughly on Mrs. Allman's hair. The sharp tug forced her yielding cunt back along the young man's invading shaft while at the same time lifting her head from its resting place upon her forearms. Her eyelids flicked open and a squeal and then whimper gushed from the woman's parched mouth as her head was yanked back.

"Just like that?" Tate asked through gritted teeth, one hand still planted firmly on the cheating woman's damp hip.

"Yeah," she moaned, relishing the pressure at her scalp, the feel of the thick shaft stretching her cunt walls, the sound of his heavy balls slapping against her inflamed clit.

Her eyes struggled to focus on her surroundings. The image of her husband and Mr. Faircloth, fifty feet beyond the window before which a teenager was skewering her sloppy cunt, came slowly into focus.

Outside, a stray cloud rolled slowly across the bright blue afternoon sky, momentarily reducing the glare on the kitchen window. Mr. Allman turned and wiped sweat from his brow. He turned toward the window and caught a faint glimpse of his wife bent over the sink. He assumed she was cleaning the counters and simply waved.

Mrs. Allman's stomach lurched into her throat.

"Move . . ." she grunted, breathless. "Move to the side."

Heart in throat, Tate shuffled to his left, trying to tuck himself out of view. His fist buried in Mrs. Allman's tresses, he peered over the top of her head as his coach offered the universal sign for another beer: fist clenching an imaginary can, tilting it into his mouth.

Melanie surprised the young man behind her when she shifted her weight to the left and with her right hand reached out and grasped the crank that opened the window. She twirled it three or four times, causing the window to open a few inches. Tate ducked, his cock still buried in the shameless woman's twitching hole, understandably fearful of being seen while in the process of mounting his coach's wife.

"What, honey?" she called, thrusting her tight ass back at Tate, her greedy cunt swallowing the full length of his quivering shaft.

Tate's entire body was trembling, in fact. The wickedness of his position stirred lust from deep within him, standing as he was behind Mrs. Allman, stretching her leaking cunt while she talked to her husband, his coach.

"Can you get us another coupla beers?" he heard through the pounding in his ears.

"Sure thing, sweetie . . ." she began, Tate's cock slamming into the top of her cunt causing her to pause involuntarily. "Be . . . out . . . in just a few . . . minutes."

Mrs. Allman anxiously twirled the crank in the opposite direction to close the window.

"Holy . . . fuck," she breathed, Tate back atop her now. "That . . . was . . . fuckin' . . . awesome!"

Tate's thrusting pelvis went into overdrive, his body jerking erratically.

Mrs. Allman again braced herself at the sink. "Hurry up, Tate . . . fuck me . . ."

"Oh gawd, Mrs. Allman," he moaned, his lower lip quivering at the pleasure coursing through his aching shaft.

Without warning, she stood upright and pushed him away, his cock falling from her stretched hole with an audible pop. She pushed him again, toward the kitchen table. In two steps they were there, she behind him. She reached around him, grabbed the back of one of the chairs and swung it around before pushing the kid into it. He slouched slightly and she straddled him, the dampness of her inner thighs cool against his legs.

"Need to be quick, sweetie," she whispered. She leaned forward and took the sticky, overheated shaft in her cool fingers, lowering herself until her flowered lips nestled against the cum-dripping, spongy head. She leaned forward a little more and slowly lowered herself further, feeling the fat shaft part the lips of her cunt. She turned her head slightly toward the screen door and took in the view of her husband and Mr. Faircloth bent over in the back yard, both tapping the remaining pavers into place.

"I really need you to be quick, now," and with that she dropped her cunt the rest of the way down Tate's shaft, his pubic hair commingling with what little hair she maintained at the apex of her cunt.

"Ugh," she heard the kid grunt beneath her.

Keeping an eye on the men in the backyard, Mrs. Allman leaned back a little and quickly unbuttoned her blouse, pulling the lapels aside. Her bright red nails manipulated the clasp of her bra between her jutting tits and flicked it open.

She pushed herself up slowly, her thighs strained, and the young shaft withdrew from her battered hole. She pulled the cups away from her soft tits and lifted each mound in the palm of her hand. Leaning forward, she brought a distended nipple to Tate's mouth as she rotated her hips around, her cunt lips searching for his cockhead. When she felt his wet heat probe just below her clit, she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pulled his face into her cleavage.

"Suck," she moaned while at the same time slamming her hips down on the kid's lap, impaling herself to the root of this cock. His mouth full, he merely whimpered his delight.

Tate's lips and then teeth closed around her nipple and she shuddered at the immense pressure he exerted against the sensitive nub. Rather than push herself off the young man, she ground her groin against him, screwing her slippery cunt onto his thick, young shaft. She crushed her clit against their sweaty bodies and threw her head back at the exquisite pleasure that tripped every sexual nerve in her lean body.

Beneath her, the fat nipple of her left tit jammed into his mouth, Mrs. Allman could sense that Tate's breathing had changed, had become more erratic. His hips arched and jabbed haphazardly upward in no rhythm at all. His eyes were screwed tightly shut and his strong hands were planted firmly on her damp ass cheeks, pulling them apart, exposing her hot asshole to the cool air of the kitchen.

"You gonna' cum, sweetie?" she whispered, her thighs trembling now. She pulled the kid closer to her body, trying to swallow him in her arms, nearly suffocating him as the soft titflesh molded itself to his face. His teeth nipped -- almost painfully -- at her engorged nipple while she slammed her clit against his pelvic bone.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered faintly, trying to control the volume of her voice. Her body jerked once, then twice and was then stock-still save for small, barely noticeable tremors as an orgasm wracked her lithe body.

"Oh, fuck . . . oh fuck . . . ofuck," she groaned, her manicured nails digging into the poor boy's scalp, her slender fingers trying to pull his hair out.

The knowledge that he had brought the married woman to a trembling orgasm took Tate over the edge. He groaned into the soft tit and his fingers grasped frantically at her sweaty ass, trying with all his might to stuff more of his cock deep in her spasming cunt.

His tongue swirled around the thick nipple as it elongated between his lips. Mrs. Allman's slender fingers caught a lock of his hair and yanked his head back, ripping her nipple from his mouth. She lowered her face quickly and sunk her pink tongue into his mouth, her tongue stabbing at his. Her breath was hot and she panted into his mouth. "You gonna cum, honey?"

"Mm-hm," was all he was capable of.

"Gotta pull out then."

Mrs. Allman planted her dainty feet firmly on the kitchen's tiled floor to lift her ravaged cunt off the young man, but he tried to pull her back onto him, tried to lodge his young shaft at the back of her flooded cunt. But his fingers slipped off her sweaty ass cheeks allowing her to dismount.

She squatted again before the teenager and wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his sticky shaft and cupped his bloated balls in her right. Gripping tightly, her forefinger hard against the sensitive underside of his shaft, Mrs. Allman jerked Tate's cock viciously through her fist, the juices of her just-emptied cunt providing ample lubrication.

"Cum for me, honey," she encouraged him. "Let it go . . . just let it go."

Tate slouched further down in the chair, his legs stiff straight before him. His fingers curled around the edge of the chair, turning his knuckles white.

Mrs. Allman glanced to her left, tearing her eyes away from the pulsing shaft of her husband's star player. Mr. Faircloth was piling chips of unused brick in a wheelbarrow while her husband was sweeping sand from the patio.

'Fuck,' she thought.

She focused her attention again on Tate's thick, throbbing shaft, her fist a blur on the sticky tube of meat. The hum of the air conditioner disappeared, leaving the rapid slurping of her saliva- and pre-cum-coated fist the only sound in the kitchen.

A glance back to the patio. Still sweeping.

'Fuck it.'

She released the kid's quivering shaft from the brutal handjob and dropped her face over his crotch. The scorching heat of his cockhead passed over her soft lips as she took him to the back of her throat. She quickly pulled her sucking mouth up the length of the shaft and jerked it once, twice.

"Cum in my mouth, Tate," she whispered hoarsely. "Do it . . . do it now." Mrs. Allman again slammed the length of his cock against the back of her mouth, her full red lips clamped tightly around the pulsing rod. Her tongue washed over the underside of the shaft. Her lips formed a vacuum-seal around the overheated rod and she sucked hard.

Tate bucked once and then again, his cockhead crashing against Mrs. Allman's tonsils. Her eyes watered but she held on as the boy fucked into her face.

Then his sweating, muscular teenaged body went stiff. His shaft swelled, followed not a moment later by the oversized cockhead that was lodged in her throat.

"Uuuugggghhhh!" he grunted and his body jerked again.

Deep in her throat, the little slit at the tip of Tate's cock opened and unleashed a torrent of sperm down her gullet.

"I'm . . . cumming," the young man managed.

She swallowed and her throat constricted momentarily around his cockhead. When her throat muscles relaxed, she felt a second stream of cum coat her esophagus before sliding into her stomach.