Molee's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not wear this outfit in public. Christ her tits would be on display less if she wore the plastic bag. This was insane. She would leave now. That was the only reasonable thing to do, but deep down somewhere she was also excited. Her heart was beating hard and fast in a way that it had not in years.

So instead of fleeing, she unpacked still telling herself that she would not have sex with anyone. She was just going to meet a friend, albeit a strange one, for drinks.

After an hour of nervous energy she turned on the television and found a movie on HBO. She was going on no sleep and she was tired. She stretched out on the bed and eventually fell asleep.

* * * * * * *

When she awoke it was 6:15 and she was startled out of bed at the realization that she had less than two hours until…. Until what?

She didn't know. Was she really going through with this? Hell no she just couldn't.

She stood and turned on the lamp next to the bed to dispel the shadows that had darkened the room as the sun had faded from the day as she slept. She decided she needed a shower to freshen up. Then she would get out of this room before 8:00, miss Michelle69's call, and return for a good night sleep. In the morning she would check out early and get the hell out of Dodge. That was just the thing to do.

And this is where we last left Molee: standing naked on the tile floor of the Holiday Inn in Portland Oregon, 14 floors above the busy streets below.

* * * *

She stood naked in front of the steam streaked mirror eyeing her figure with critical eyes. She was afraid and excited as well as nervous and aroused.

Molee wrapped the bathroom towel she had used to dry off with and wrapped it around her wet head in a turban style. She was naked except for the towel and stepped out of the bathroom and into the main room. It was 7:15 pm. She still had plenty of time to abandon the room before the call. And so what if she didn't, she just would not answer the phone when it rang. But she would definitely be gone before then.

She smiled at herself in the clear mirror and particularly enjoyed seeing her tits. They were large and round, and had titillated more than one man in her life. Her nipples were hard partially due to the air conditioning, but only partially. She pressed them together and her mind conjured the image of having a cock between them. She had used her tits to masturbate men before, and it was something her husband particularly enjoyed.

She looked at the clothes she would not wear and grinned. She was curious about what she might look like in them and she still had plenty of time. She grinned at herself and picked up the thong panties feeling both sexy and naughty. She slipped them on and looked at the way the thin fabric stretched tightly across her pussy. It was a 'hot' looking effect. Her shaved pussy (a look she particularly enjoyed) pressed outward against the material in what men called the 'camel toe' effect. She grinned at herself. She turned and saw the thin floss disappear into the crack of her ass. She was giddy with excitement.

Next came the skirt/belt, that barely covered the panties and wouldn't if you didn't adjust it just right. Next came the halter top thing that barely covered her tits. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin tight fabric. The blouse that was meant as an over shirt gave the outfit some respectability in that she probably would not be thrown out of a hotel for wearing it, but definitely would not be invited into church. She looked like a hooker. The thought made her grin and her nipples tingle.

Well just for the full effect, she decided to do her hair to see what that would look like. She checked the clock. It read 7:31. Still plenty of time was left. She would be gone by 8:00.

In the bathroom she dried her hair and brushed it, but it just didn't look right. She wet her brush and went to work. In the end she was finally satisfied. She glanced at herself in the mirror and was pleased with the result. She was one hot bitch, she thought. She smiled at herself and imagined her husband seeing her now. The thought made her grin until the thought of what he might say or do if he did see her like this hit her. Then the guilt flooded her and she was ready to run. What time was it anyway?

She ran to the main room of the hotel and stared in disbelief at the clock. The numbers read 7:57. That can't be right. She looked urgently for her shoes and found them in the corner. She put them on and realized she could not flee in her current outfit. Shit.

She reached for the drawer that contained the clothes. And just as she opened the drawer revealing her jeans the phone began chirping.

She nearly jumped out of her skin in terror. She twisted violently toward the phone and stared at it in frozen horror. She felt like Michelle69 had just invaded her room. She felt vulnerable, but also more excited than she had ever been in years. She walked to the phone and stared. Her hand was frozen over the receiver. Her heart pounded and her hand trembled.

The phone rang a second time and still she was frozen. Part of her wanted to run. Part of her wanted to…. To what?

By the third ring she was visibly quivering. She could not take much more of this, she thought. On the other end was Michelle69. What would her voice sound like? Oh God was this really happening. Her heart hammered harder as her fingers closed around the receiver.

The fourth ring seemed impatient and beckoning, and she was compelled to pick up the phone. She did slowly and as she held the receiver to her ear a connection was made from her fantasy world to the real one. God help me, she thought.

"Hello" she said with a voice that she hoped sounded more confident than she felt.

"Hello." a confident yet sultry female voice said back. "I wondered if you would answer."

"Um. Okay." Molee replied lamely.

"Relax honey, its going to be fun." The sultry voice said with humor in her voice. And surprisingly Molee did relax a little. The woman's voice was relaxing to listen to. She still did not trust herself to speak.

"Are you still there?" the voice asked.

"Yes. Still here." Molee replied.

"Good. Now I want you to listen to me closely okay?" the voice asked.

"Okay." Molee replied.

"Good. There is an envelope taped to the door of your room on the outside. Take only your room key with you, dress in the clothes I left you, and go read it. Do what the instructions say. Do you understand? Say it back to me."

Molee did not understand, but repeated the instructions, "Take my room key, dress in the clothes, and get the envelope."

"Good. And of course enjoy yourself.", the voice said almost giddy with delight.

"But…." Molee began.

"No questions now. Later we will talk. Now go have fun." And then the line clicked and Michelle69 was gone.

Molee's heart pounded in her chest. She sat for a moment before bounding to the door and pulling it open. And yes there was an envelope just like the one left for her in the room taped to the door.

She pulled it off and looked around the hall certain someone was watching her. She retreated back into the safety of her room. She was panting and those butterflies were now the size of pterodactyls in her stomach.

She tore open the envelope spilling the contents onto the floor. She bent and picked up a key that looked identical to her room key and another piece of paper. On the paper was written three sentences. 'Go to room 714. Don't turn on any lights. Do as you're told.'

She turned the paper over. There had to be more. Nothing. Shit. This was crazy she was getting the fuck out of there.

She picked up her room key and slipped out of her hotel room onto the 14th floor. She was alone in the hallway. She walked quickly down to the elevators and pushed the 'down' button. The elevator took forever as her mind raced.

Just go to the lobby, get a cab, get the fuck out for awhile, she told herself. You need time to think. Go to the lobby; not the 7th floor. Go to the lobby and get out.

She still held the room key and instructions in her hand. She re-read the note nervously. 'Do as you're told' she thought. Who the hell was this bitch to say that to her. She had half a mind to go to that room and tell her off. Maybe she would.

She told herself she was angry with Michelle69, that she should go to the 7th floor and tell her what a bitch she was. No, I'll just leave. Go to the room/lobby. God she was torn. She was absolutely sure she wasn't fucking anyone today, but should she go tell off this nutcase, or just leave?

The elevator dinged open and she entered it. She was still alone. Inside she stared at the dials. The door closed and she still had not pushed a button. She looked around wondering what the hell she was thinking about. She turned back and simultaneously hit the L and the 7 button.

"Fuck" she said out loud as if she had accidentally pushed the wrong button. Her capacity to lie even to herself surprised her. She looked around half expecting someone to be watching her with accusing eyes. The elevator began to descend. At the 10th floor it stopped and two men of about 40 got in. Both were good looking and dressed in suits.

They stared at Molee openly. She crossed her arms over her chest self consciously aware that their eyes were drinking in her flesh. They pushed the L button and the elevator descended slowly.

At the 7th floor Molee decided she had to get away from these two creepy guys. Well maybe they were not that creepy, but she would step off the elevator and wait for the next one and then get the fuck out of this hotel. No way would she even go near room 714.

The elevator dinged and Molee stepped out and away from the two men she shared the elevator with. She turned back to face the elevator as it closed. She stood there with her thumb pressed over the down button. But then curiosity hit her. She wanted to at least see Room 714, not the inside, just the door. As if she thought that could unwrap the mystery she was swimming in. She turned and let out a gasp.

Directly across from the elevators, not five feet from her, was Room 714. Her palms were sweaty and the butterflies were gigantic. She held the key to Room 714 in her left hand, and her own in her right. She stared at the numbers for long time.

She stepped nervously toward the door and thought, 'I am less than three feet away from a woman I have talked to for over a year. Am I really going to walk away?'

She took another step and listened. Not a sound came from inside. She strained her ears and still nothing. Finally and with resignation she put the key into the slot. The lights on the door glowed green. The door would open if she turned the handle.

She did not. The lights went dark and she stood there nervously. The sight of those green lights was like a switch flipping in her head. She was suddenly filled with a sexual yearning that was overwhelming. Her whole body seemed to flush and pleasurable tingles ran up and down her body. She knew to open the door was to open the door to a mind bending sexual experience that she both wanted and was afraid of.

She stood for a full minute listening until a man's voice from behind her made her jump.

"Having problems ma'am?" the voice asked.

Molee spun around and was face to face with a man in a green vest. Her face was flushed and she was startled. He looked at her with suspicious eyes and Molee knew that dressed as she was he probably had mistaken her for a hooker trying to break into the room. This was a nice hotel, but even nice hotels had to guard against impropriety.

"Er No. I am fine." Molee said breathing heavily.

The bellman or whoever he was said politely, but with authority, "Is your key not working?" His eyebrows were raised and he stood between her and the elevators as if he expected her to make a run for it.

"No, I got it." Molee said pushing the key back into the slot and demonstrating the green glowing lights to him.

The bellman's eyes narrowed in surprise and contempt. "Alright then. Have a good night." he said and waited for Molee to enter the room.

Molee took a deep breath. She pushed the door open and stepped into the room. It closed behind her with a resounding 'click'.

* * * * * * * * * *

The room was pitch black. The drapes had to be drawn and not a shred of light was visible inside the room. Even the digital clock had been unplugged. Molee stood with her back against the door. She was frozen but also exhilarated. Her nipples were like diamonds against her blouse and her pussy tingled with excitement. She waited for a full count of 120 seconds fighting, the urge to touch her hardened nipples or tingling pussy. She tried to breath softly, but found it difficult.

"Hello?" she whispered to the blackness. There was no response, and Molee only heard the sound of her own heart in her ears.

She took a tentative step into the room after she could take it no longer. She felt the edge of the wall and her hand ran over a light switch. She remembered her instructions, but paused there listening. What would happen if she flicked the switch? An uncontrollable desire to bath the room in light hit her, but yet she held her finger trembling on the switch. She did not flick it, but stood silently in the blackened room.

Without warning a masculine voice spoke in even tones. "Step to the middle of the room please."

Molee jumped almost flicking the switch in the process. Her heart rate which was beginning to return to almost normal once again blazed to 120 beats a minute as her adrenal glands dumped what felt like a gallon adrenaline into her blood.

She staggered slightly against the wall. The voice spoke again, now with some humor in it. "Relax, you are fine. Just step to the middle of the room."

The man spoke softly, but there was a hint of tremble in his voice that could only be anticipation. Molee bit her bottom lip nervously and was astounded when she took a first tentative step deeper into the blackness toward the voice.

She was breathing heavily with excitement and fear of the unknown. She was trembling all over, but felt so alive also. She took another step and then another.

"Good, now stop there." The voice commanded.

She did, and waited. "Mmmmm now turn around slowly." The voice spoke to her.

Fleetingly she wondered how anyone could see what she was doing in this blackness, but never the less, she began a slow 180 degree turn in the darkness. Her back was to the voice now and a shiver of vulnerability went through her. She could hear the rustling as if someone was standing up from a chair. He could see her. She didn't know how, but she knew that he could.

Then footsteps were approaching her in the blackness. She squeezed her eyes closed and forced herself to breathe. He was right behind her now. Oh God.

Then she felt his breath on her neck. It was hot and hungry and a soft involuntary groan escaped him. She estimated him to be 7 inches taller than she was from the feel and sound of him. Then a soft tongue traced the back of her neck.

Molee's nipples, already hard, stiffened further and tingles shot between her nipples and her clit lighting up her pussy as it had never been aroused before. She trembled and moaned softly.

The man said, "Is this what you came for?"

He took her left hand in his and brought it back behind her. He pulled it gently up between his legs until she felt the stiffening shaft of his penis. He was naked standing behind her and her hand was touching his cock. 'Oh my God', she thought as she felt him grow in her hollow fist. His cock was thick and long and getting longer and thicker with each passing second.

His right hand reached deftly around her and fondled her right breast. Her knees went weak and she swayed back against him as his large hand covered her breast, tweeking the erect nipple between his fingers. Her hand stroked the cock involuntarily as her pussy contracted in what could only be described as a mini-orgasm. She was wet, excited, horny, and afraid all at the same time. Her fear was ebbing, however, as the man caressed her.

His fingers unbuttoned her blouse expertly and he reached inside to touch her again. Now only the thin material of her undershirt separated her nipples from his talented hands. God she wanted him.

He stroked her breasts harder this time and she was losing all sense of reality. And then he stopped. She was panting with lust and he was thick in her hand. His cock was swollen large and felt like a fleshy beer can to her. My God he was big.

Then he took her hand from his cock and whispered in that throaty voice filled now with lust. "Strip for me, and then get on your knees."

With trembling hands Molee shed her blouse, working the one remaining button with effort. Part of her wanted to tear it off, but she fought back the urge. Then the shirt came over her head and her breasts felt like they could breathe again. She smiled as a shiver went through her. 'If my nipples get any harder they may burst', she thought to herself.

She quickly unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was about to slide her thong panties down her thighs when that voice said again, "Wait."

She froze.

And then she felt a finger slip between the thin strip of material just below the waist strap above her ass. He tugged gently and she was momentarily sure he would give her a hell of a wedgie, but then this finger slowly slid down. He could feel his finger against the crease of her ass, but it made now effort to penetrate her still virginal asshole.

Instead it crossed her ass cheeks and as it slid lower it pulled the material from between her cheeks. She was clenching she realized and forced herself to relax. When she did the material slipped easily from between her ass cheeks. The feeling magnified the tingles in her pussy.

The finger pushed lower and she was sure he must feel the hot dampness of her cunt, but he did not touch her there. She could feel him breathing on her neck and she stood trembling, wanting, God she wanted, but yet he didn't touch her where she needed.


His fingers pushed lower and she felt the thong begin sliding down off her waist. He pushed it from the inside of her crotch, and she thought, 'God no one has ever done that to me before.'

When at last her thong slid down over her knees and joined her skirt on the floor, the man said now in a voice almost so low as to not be heard. "Now on your knees like a good girl."

Molee did not feel like a 'good girl' but she reveled in her badness. Molee complied immediately and dropped down to the carpeted floor which was rough on her knees. She turned to him, and his cock slapped against the side of her cheek. God he was huge! She oriented herself in the darkness by feel.

She wrapped her right hand around the massive member that jutted out toward her. She could smell his pre-cum and desire overtook her. She stretched her mouth widely and pushed the tip of him into her hot velvety mouth.

There was a groan, but Molee barely heard it. She was consumed with her own lust and the taste and texture of this massive cock. She sucked and rolled her tongue over its tip, knowing that she would never begin to take it all. She used her right hand to masturbate the cock in her mouth. Pre-cum oozed, salty and hot, into her mouth.

She sucked harder and deeper wanting to take as much from him as she could to feed her own smoldering lust. She was out of control and only wanted that cock deep in her mouth, oozing its succulent seed.

"Stop." The voice commanded urgently and hands gripped her head. She knew he was close, but he did not wish to cum yet. She let the cock flop from her mouth and rest on her cheek. She was panting from lack of air. It's hard to breathe and suck cock.