Molee's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt herself being lifted up by her hands. She stood and her legs tingled with pins and needles from kneeling. She was pushed backwards and lost her balance. She fell hard, but was caught by the bed. She sprawled backwards, her head halfway up the bed and her legs splayed over the edge. Strong hands gripped her ankles and pushed them back toward her chest.

Wet lips kissed her calves and then a wet tongue traced down her leg, over the bend in her knee and up her thigh. She could feel his heat and desire in the urgent licks. He found her pussy with his mouth and plunged his wet tongue into her wet hole. She groaned with the pleasure of it. She sucked her lips and rolled his tongue over the length of her slit.

She was aware that he was stroking his own cock, using her saliva as lubrication as he ate her pussy. The thought flooded her mind and pussy with lust.

She lay back lost in the feeling of his mouth. He sucked her clit that was swollen and erect, like a mini-cock. His tongue lapped at it sending tingles of pleasure deep into the core of her body.

Then he pushed her legs up and apart. He licked her asshole. She shivered at the feeling and nastiness of it. She was an anal virgin and wondered if he would try to fuck her ass. She shivered with fear at the thought of trying relax as he forced that big thick cock into her tightest of holes.

He kneeled before her now. His cock rested lengthwise over her soaking slit that was wet and hot from her secretions and his mouth. His cock was not just big, it was enormous. She was once again reminded of the image of a hot fleshy beer can resting on her cunt. God this was intense. She wanted him now, and was lost in her own lust that all fear and doubt was replaced with intense sexual need.

She grinded her hips against him.

"God I'm gonna fuck you so hard you slut.", his hungry voice declared. It was almost as if he were speaking to himself. Was he working himself up to fuck her? He was, she thought, but his words also aroused her. She was not used to being called a slut, but in this moment the word aroused rather than offended her.

"Fuck my pussy." She moaned, surprising even herself at the desire she heard in her own voice.

She felt him shift and move his hand to his cock, lining it up with the wet opening of her. She spread her legs involuntarily and then she felt the first inch of him enter her.

It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her pussy stretched widely and she shivered and groaned as pleasure washed through her. He leaned forward sliding into her like a hand into a glove that was just one size too small.

"God you're tight." He moaned.

"Fuck it." Was all she was capable of saying between gasps of pleasure.

He thrust deeper into her now in long deep strokes that filled her completely. He held her ankles apart, and she was helpless except to enjoy his domination of her cunt. She loved it and tried to thrust back against him.

He fucked her harder now, his excitement building with each thrust of his cock. She imagined him looking down at what would seem like an impossible penetration. His thick, long cock was pushing deep into her only to slowly withdraw and then plunge again. She imagined her lips stretching out as he pulled back, extending as he withdrew as if they were clinging to his cock, and not wanting to release him. And then they would push in as he did.

She could feel the tip of his cock plunge into her near to the point of pain and then his balls would slap lightly against her as his cock buried its full length into her. He fucked her faster and faster. Molee was lost in a sea of sex. She pinched her own nipples to heighten her pleasure and she felt her orgasm building and building.

She let her self go completely and was lost in the fuck of her lifetime. She groaned again as the first waves of pleasure hit her. Sweat was pouring off of both of them; her orgasm began deep inside of her and rolled down her body to the point where his thick cock met her convulsing pussy.

She felt him thrust harder and just as her orgasm peaked and the first hot rush of his cum ejaculated deeply into her. She felt his hot jet of cum spray inside her with amazing force, followed by a second even stronger spray, and then a third. She imagined his balls clenching against his body as they emptied their hot, milky contents into her.

She came again, clenching against his cock and was unable to control her passion. She cried out her passion in an uncontrollable shriek of pleasure as the man groaned in the darkness above her. He pulled out of her and she moaned at the emptiness of her pussy, but she continued to cum. Her hand found her gaping wet pussy and she urgently thrust two fingers into herself. She was amazed at how open she was. Her pussy felt wide open enough to slide all four of her fingers in easily and still leave room for more. The man stroked his cock painting her clit with the heat of his semen as she masturbated from one orgasm to another.

Jesus he was bathing her in it, she thought, and as if to punctuate the picture in her mind, she felt two more hot streaks of cum hit her body as he jacked his dick off on her. The first streak hit her right nipple followed by the second on her left. She imagined a white V on her body joining near the top her pubic mound and the image drove her to fuck herself harder.

When at last her orgasms subsided, Molee collapsed, her legs spread obscenely open and she did not care. She lay on the bed sweat covered and panting. Her pussy oozed wet with their cum and lines of semen dripped off her breasts and down her sides to the bed.

The man never collapsed on top of her and made no effort to hug or kiss her. She was glad about this, because she had no desire to be intimate with him. If he somehow managed to get hard, she would willingly let him fuck her again, but she did not need comfort from a stranger.

The man recovered first and shifted off the bed on uncertain legs making no attempt to fuck her again. She heard him moving slowly, but was unable to do anything but lay their in her bliss.

She sensed him pick something up off the floor and heard what could only be the sound of him wiping his cock on a towel. He sighed and then he was dressing himself.

"You are one hell of a fuck." The voice said in admiration of her. Molee could not help but grin. 'What a charmer.' She thought.

Molee did not answer but lay their slowly regaining her senses.

'Oh my God, what have I done?', she thought.

But she knew what she had done and the guilt of it hit her hard. The guilt was double edged. Not only had she cheated on her husband, but she had also enjoyed it more than anything else in life. Even in this moment of guilt she knew she would do it again if only the man would return to the bed. She would do almost anything to have that feeling back.

"You're girl said I could keep the panties. She told me to tell you to wait 10 minutes before leaving." The voice said.

Molee instinctively understood that in the darkness the man had used her underwear to wipe his cock. The depravity of the image that left in her mind was horrific, but her body betrayed her and she also felt a tingle in her pussy at the thought.

'How can I even think about being horny?' She wondered. But a little part of her was. She would be sore no doubt, but if the man wanted to fuck her right this second, she would willingly spread herself for him.

But instead, the man left her alone in the dark. When the door to the hotel opened, light flooded in. Molee squinted, but could not see the man as he left. The short hallway between the door and the main room shielded him, and then the door closed and she was once again left in darkness.

She lay there for several minutes thinking about what had just happened. Images of her family kept filling her mind and the racking guilt caused her to tremble in silence in the bed she had just fucked in.

She knew she should not stay here. Slowly she sat up and fumbled for the light next to the bed. She clicked the switch but nothing happened. She felt blindly around and discovered that the bulb had been removed. This was well planned.

She stood up and carefully felt her way to what must be the bathroom. Here she flicked the switch and this time white fluorescent light brilliantly bloomed all around her. Her eyes squinted hard against the sudden assault of brightness.

After a minute she was able to open them and see her reflection. She did not recognize herself at first. Her hair was a mess, and her makeup was a disaster. Lipstick was smeared around her mouth and she imagined the pink ring that surely must be on the man's cock that she has so expertly sucked.

That thought made her smile in spite of herself. 'I hope he showers before going home to the wife.' She thought and then giggled out loud in spite of herself. Did the man have a wife? Who was he? Was he white? She thought he might be black from the cadence of his voice, but that was hard to say at best. The thought of a black man with a stereotypically huge cock fucking her made her shiver and tingle. God did she really just fuck a guy that she couldn't pick out of a line up? The magnitude of her act was incredible to her. She was once again excited and afraid at the same time.

She sat on the toilet and peed, still inspecting herself in the mirror. The white V of semen that she had imagined was more of an X, but the image was close. The white lines had run and begun to dry leaving what she thought of as 'love flakes' on her chest. She grinned again at the memory, but these were not 'love flakes', they were 'lust flakes'. Or perhaps 'fuck flakes' were a better description, because their definitely was nothing emotional here except the rush of anonymous sex.

She washed herself as best she could with a washcloth. She needed a shower, but she would not take one here. She left the bathroom to get her clothes. With the bathroom door open, she found the missing light bulb next to the television set and returned it to the lamp.

She turned on the light and found her clothes piled on the floor. They looked like they had been stripped off in the heat of passion between two newlyweds. She shook her head and thought again about how guilty she felt. Her stomach had butterflies again, but they were the butterflies of regret.

But did she regret what happened? On one level definitely, but on another, she thought that it would not take much convincing to have her spread eagle on the bed again should the man with the big thick cock want her there. She had enjoyed this so much it was scary.

She dressed as best she could and the man had taken her g-string underwear. She sighed and thought, 'Men. He will probably mount them over his fireplace, if he is single that is.'

She returned to the bathroom. She was still a mess, but not a naked one. She looked like she had just been fucked, but not quite as whorish as being covered in cum and naked. Well hopefully she could get back to her room with a minimum of attention from anyone.

She picked up both room keys she had come with. She could not tell them apart now, and she had no desire to have to come back here because she selected the wrong one.

She was just about to leave and make a mad dash for either the elevator or the stairwell, when she noticed something. Taped to the screen of the television was another envelope. She shivered involuntarily.

The butterflies of regret were replaced with butterflies of curiosity. She tiptoed across the room and pulled the envelope from the TV. Her hands shook and she forced herself to steady them. She took two deep breaths.

She considered dropping the envelope and leaving. This was getting out of control. A little voice in the back of her mind said, 'We passed getting out of control when we got in the car this morning so go ahead and open the fucking envelope.'

She gritted her teeth against that nagging voice inside her own head and thought, 'Fuck it.'

She tore open the envelope and a single piece of paper was inside. She was beginning to feel like she was collecting these little notes and was beginning to tire of Michelle69's game. She removed the paper, feeling giddy and excited as well as a small dose of terror. She opened the folded sheet and read:

'I hope that you enjoyed that. Meet me in the bar for a drink, and we can talk about it. I want all the dirty details, and don't you dare go change clothes first. I want to see you just as you are. And don't worry, no one knows you here. M'.

Molee was sweating again. She walked carefully back to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. There was no fucking way she could go down to the bar like this. Christ she looked like a whore. Maybe she was a whore.

But as she told herself there was no way she would do what was asked of her, she began to brush her hair. She could not completely undo the mess that the fuck had made of her, but she could try to look a little better.

After all you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

But even as she brushed her hair and tried to remove the 'fuck flakes' from her cheeks with a wash cloth, she told herself there was no fucking way she was going to the bar looking like this. She just needed to clean up before getting to her room.

The bar was out of the question. No way. Not in a million years. Michelle69 could go fuck herself if she thought she would go down in public looking like a skanky whore. And how does she know that I don't know anyone in Portland? She didn't know anyone in Portland though. That was true.

It was as if Michelle69 had read her mind and found the one excuse she could use to not go, and then forced her to admit it was bullshit. Damn her.

She left the room looking almost like a respectable hooker. She stood at the elevator, staring at the up and down buttons. 'Up' led to her room. 'Down' led to the lobby.

There was no way she would push 'Down'.

But after a moment of agonizing indecision she did.