Molested Ch. 09

Story Info
Jenny finds out what's been going on...
2k words
4.56
52.4k
29

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the nice comments, and as promised here is the next installment.

*

Mr. Reed was fucking me, the video proved it.

He was having sex with me,

He was fucking me in the ass.

He'd raped me, several times.

He'd made me his slut.

I should have been angry.

I should have been very angry,

but I wasn't angry.

I was happy,

I was very happy,

I loved him.

I'd had two more 'treatments' before I had the courage to execute the plan, it was a simple one, I cut a small hole in my school bag and taped my phone to the inside then started it recording the treatment, or to be more precise, my rape.

I met Linda in the toilet after the treatment and we watched the video, she giggled when she saw me naked, and gasped when she saw what Mr. Reed did to my tender little body.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I'm not going to stop going," I answered defiantly.

"Are you sure?"

"Linda, I think I love him. I need some time to think."

Linda gave me a big hug and let me know she has my back, whatever I decided. After she'd gone, I sat in the stall and watched the video again.

I spent the rest of the day in a bit of a daze, but even more aware that I wasn't wearing any panties. I got home and that night I lay in bed pondering my fate, should I call the police?

However, if I did that, I'd never see Mr. Reed again. I didn't want to be just some slut for him to fuck, I thought long and hard about it and I decided what I wanted was to be his girlfriend.

With this clear goal I reached for my dilator, no, my vibrator and gently teased myself to orgasm imagining Mr. Reed as my boyfriend.

I was back at school. Habit had by this time, consigned panties to the 'not happening' section of my life. I guess Mr. Reed could sense something was different as I caught him looking at me really oddly a couple of times.

Nevertheless, I still went willingly, to his office every week and aware that I was going to have sex, very willingly. I'd strip and we'd have sex.

I think I was probably even more eager than before. He was even a little more bold with me and would sometimes place a kiss on my forehead.

Then suddenly, the school holidays were here and I was without my beloved Mr. Reed for ages. I sat and cried for days, until I made up my mind and decided that I was going to go and get my man.

Standing in front of Mr. Reed's apartment block I started to feel a bit more anxious, would he even be in? I pressed the buzzer for 'Reed' and waited nervously.

Nothing happened.

I pressed again.

Nothing.

I felt so foolish, maybe I was all wrong, maybe I was confused, yeah, that was it, hormones and stuff.

I started to retrace my steps when he appeared round the corner jogging. Oh shit, he looked good, all sweaty and athletic. He glanced up and saw me. I couldn't run now, I was like a deer in the headlights as he closed the distance in quick strides.

"Jenny, hi, what can I do for you?" He stood hands on his breathing heavily.

I was all butterflies; this had seemed like such a good idea, now I was in trouble. He smiled that awesome smile and I was all gooey again, I started to feel slightly better.

"Would you like come in?"

'He's such a gentleman' was all I could think, as I nodded and he took me inside. Mr. Reed took me up to his apartment and let us in.

We walked into the lounge, there were bookcases from floor to ceiling on every wall, a desk and an easy chair. No TV and hanging across the largest wall was a big flag, blue with a white cross diagonally on it and at the centre a yellow lion. Mr. Reed headed into the kitchen.

"Do you want some water?" He called.

"Yeah, please." I called back. Good, my voice did work.

Mr. Reed came back out with two bottles of water and handed me one.

"Jenny, look. I'll be with you in just a minute but I gotta stretch or I'm going to stiffen up something wicked."

With that, he began to stretch; I was amazed at how flexible he was, and how athletic he seemed. He was always so calm at school and I'd never seen him break a sweat. Now, here he was sweaty and looking good enough to eat. After a few minutes, he stopped and stood in front of me. I leaned back against his desk, what is it with me and desks?

"Now, what can I do for you young lady?"

Shit, it's over to me now, what do I say, how do I explain everything?

"It's about my treatment, Sir."

"What about it?"

"I think I kinda need it, Sir."

"Is that so?"

"Yes Sir," I blushed. "It's been too long and it's better when you do it to me."

He smiled again, and I felt all weak and helpless. Oh please, kiss me.

"Well, I shouldn't but as it's you, I'll do what I can. Would you like to take your clothes off?"

Oh, I was putty, I didn't care that he'd technically raped me, I wanted him so bad. I reached my arms up and Mr. Reed took the hint and gripped my t-shirt sliding it up my body and finally pulling it off over my head.

He reached around me drawing me in close and with a quick, and I think practiced action, he unclipped my bra. I let it fall away exposing myself further to him.

I watched fascinated as his hands moved down to my denim mini skirt and with no fumbling, just strong confidant hands he undid the buttons, slipped the skirt over my hips, and helped me step out of it.

"Oh, shit I forgot!"

"Forgot what?" He asked.

"The probes, Sir, they're at school aren't they?"

"Err, yes they are." He fumbled, Yeah I knew it was in his shorts and in his mouth but I had plans.

"Maybe you could use your fingers, Sir? Like when I showed you how I use my dilator?"

"A splendid idea young lady." He said lifting me easily onto the desk.

I spread my legs obediently and leaned back supporting myself with both arms.

Mr. Reed stepped between my legs and lightly brushed his thumb over my nipple, the tips of his fingers tracking across my chest to find their way to my other nipple. His thumb stimulating the tip as the rest of his hand cupped me perfectly.

His hand slid down my body, his fingertips felt almost electric as they slid over my stomach, he hesitated for a second before he slid one finger delicately down my slit, parting my outer lips easily as he searched for my clit.

He found it almost instantly and the finger began tracing light circles over my delicate bud. I bit my lip as I stared into his eyes, could I make him mine?

Slowly he widened the circle, gently feeling my soft folds, always returning to stimulate my clit, I could feel my body respond to him, dark primitive urges of a woman for a man.

The next time the finger nudged at the entrance to my wet pussy, I pushed my hips forward driving myself onto his digit.

Mr. Reed jerked his finger out of me quickly and resumed circling my pussy and clit every time I tried to get him to put his finger in me, and every time he'd either move it out of the way or if I did manage to get it inside me he'd quickly pull it out. He was driving me crazy!

"Please Sir," I whimpered, desperate for stimulation I needed.

"Please what?" He asked so close to my ear. As he teased me mercilessly.

"Put it in, Sir." I mewed.

"Put what where?" He asked, cool and calm, his teeth nipping my earlobe.

"Put your finger in my pussy, please Sir." I begged as his fingers worked me like magic.

Finally, he sank his thick digit deep into my wet, desperate hole. I gasped and wrapped my arms round him desperately pulling him close, my mouth wide open as I bit into his shoulder as he added a second finger driving them deep into my young body, he knew what he was doing and everything dropped away as the pleasure burst over me.

I held him close for a few minutes his fingers still deep inside me. I caught my breath as I held him close, he didn't try to get away at all. I looked deep into his pale blue eyes trying to guess what he was thinking. The moment was here and now.

"I'm so horny right now, I'd let you do anything to me," I panted.

"That is not really an appropriate thing for you to say," He chided.

"It's true though, you just made me cum so hard, but I need more."

"Jenny, what would people say if they heard you talk like that?"

"They'd say, 'That is one horny bitch, some one should fuck her'. That is what they'd say."

"You should be careful. What would people say if I did that?"

"I think people would say, I deserved it. I mean turning up at your apartment with no panties on, in a short little mini skirt with a very tight t-shirt, they'd say I deserved it. They'd say that because I came over here dressed so slutty, you were well within your rights to throw me down on the bed and use me exactly how you'd like. Use my body for your pleasure. They'd all say, what did she expect that she could just walk around his apartment, let him finger her greedy little pussy and then expect him to just walk away. Not him, they'd say, he's a red-blooded male and she's a horny girl it's only natural for him to fuck her. After all it's what she really wants."

Mr. Reed looked so shocked at my dirty talk. I couldn't help myself, I wanted him so badly. I couldn't' wait. I was literally crazy with lust for him.

"I know what you do to me."

"What do you mean?" He looked nervous now.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up the video I'd shot of the treatment. I turned it so we could both see. There I was spread legged naked on his desk. We watched as squatted down behind me and spread me wide open with his thumbs before working the tip of his tongue all over my wet pussy as I came hard and fast.

In the video he stood up, unzipped himself, pulled out his already hard dick, and began rubbing it on my wet, wet pussy, he watched in silence, as he pushed it deeper and deeper into me, my moans of pleasure sounded from the small speakers. The angle gave us a good view of my ripe pussy, full of his lovely cock.

My gasps on the video reached their crescendo as I came so obviously, wrapped around his thick hard dick, he withdrew and started to work the swollen head of his hard, hard dick on my asshole, I relaxed as he'd told me to, and he soon had the whole of his shaft buried deep in my rectum. The angle showed my hand clearly between my legs as I played with myself as he enjoyed my ass. He started to say something, but I held up my hand and stopped him.

"I want you to see my favourite part," I said.

On the video he withdrew his dick in one swift movement and spurted thick ropes of cum all over my soaking wet pussy and gaping asshole, I loved the look of myself as his cum dripped off me.

"Look what you made me. I look like one of those sluts on the internet don't I?"

He looked at me stunned.

Would you kinky people like me to tell you what happens next? Leave me a nice comment and I'll be sure to get typing....