Molesting Ms. Cullum Ch. 03

Story Info
Geeky techie finds his way into senior exec.'s bottom.
7.1k words
4.62
35.7k
30
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers

It was quite a different woman who strode through the office's reception the next day with a curt 'good morning' to the receptionists. She included Kelvin in the sweeping pleasantry. There was not even a smile for him despite him having made her come twice the night before, not a smile from those lips that had said rather sexual things to him, nothing to recognise they had been naked together for a long time the night before and he had ejaculated both within her and right down her front.

Kelvin left Ms. Cullum alone for a few days, at least physically, but messages went to her via his program. He had his plans and he was not surprised to hear Gloria's voice on his telephone summoning him. "You're not going to believe this, Kelvin, but Ms. Cullum has computer problems again."

Ms. Cullum looked up when he knocked.

"Close the door. I've been thinking about what you said about not knowing what my boyfriend watches when he masturbates - if he does."

Kelvin nodded. He knew she had been thinking about that. It had, no doubt, become a nagging thought in her mind, a question she wanted answering. He had, after all, put that thought into his program for her. In her usual direct way, she went straight to the subject. He stood in front of her desk, standing rather straight as people tended to when she was speaking to them. She was looking very nice with a set of pearls around her neck and wearing a rounded white buttonless top under a dark grey pinstriped jacket. He could not see if she was wearing skirt or trousers. He suspected the former.

"I think all men do and most women." He replied. "You do, after all." He had both seen her 'material' and it was also what he had read and researched.

"That's my own business."

"Well, I have seen, Ms. Cullum, when I was repairing your PC."

"Oh... yes. It's working fine now."

"Good, I am pleased."

"I just wonder - is there something I should be doing that he would like? You know these things being an IT and Sex technician. I wondered if you could find out for me. Look in his laptop only... I don't see how to borrow it without him knowing."

"Does he bring it to your flat?"

"Yes,"

"Well, I could borrow it then, whilst you sleep perhaps and check for you."

"Could you?" She frowned, "How?"

He could, and armed with a spare key, two nights later at 1.10 in the morning, Kelvin in dark clothes, ever so carefully and quietly, opened the door to Ms. Cullum's flat and crept in. He was not breaking and entering, quite the opposite as he had a key, but his heartrate was certainly up. He knew the flat's layout but, even so there was the risk of being caught, not by Miranda Cullum but her boyfriend. He listened and could hear breathing, steady breathing, even a hint of a snore coming from the bedroom. There was a bit of light from a dimmed table lamp over by the bedroom. It was enough for Kelvin to move around by. He would not need the torch he had brought - the very one he had used to inspect Ms. Cullum's pudenda and had even pushed inside her.

Upon her desk, next to her own PC, sat an unfamiliar laptop. It was clearly the one. Had they perhaps worked side by side or, perhaps, masturbated side by side just as he had done with Ms. Cullum looking at its screen? He would like to have seen that.

The thought of a, probably, naked Ms. Cullum prompted Kelvin to see if he could peak inside their bedroom. Just to take a peak. Perhaps she might be lying there with sheet half thrown back and those big breasts on display; perhaps it might be fully thrown back and him able to see again her red bush or smooth, rounded bottom; if so he might well see the boyfriend naked as well. Kelvin had not seen a naked couple. Perhaps the boyfriend might be having a sleep induced erection. Again, Kelvin had not seen a couple together with the man like that. Perhaps Ms. Cullum's hand might even be near or upon it. He had of course seen holiday photos of the couple but the prospect of seeing for real was intriguing, even exciting.

Unfortunately, it was dark inside the bedroom and he could see nothing through the crack of the door. A noise prompted him to scuttle into the dark recesses of the living room and hide.

The bedroom door opened. Kelvin's heartrate was fast. Had he made enough noise to wake Ms. Cullum or the boyfriend? Ms. Cullum would not matter but the boyfriend most certainly would.

Whether he had made too much noise, or it was simply a call of nature, out into the lamp's light came the boyfriend. He was unconcernedly erect as he rather shuffled in the direction of the bathroom, clearly on a mission to relieve himself. He returned a minute or so later without the erection, did not at all glance in Kelvin's direction and disappeared back into the bedroom.

Kelvin was relieved. He was also quite pleased to have seen the boyfriend's erection, to have seen for real, in the flesh, what another man looked like and to confirm that it was, probably, not quite as big as his. He liked the idea his was a better size for Miranda, that she had a better time with his penis. He could, he knew, program her through her PC so she only came with the 'right' size cock - his, not the boyfriend's. But that would be so unfair if he had a car accident or something: Miranda never able to quite reach orgasm unless, of course, she found another man with just the right size erect penis or used a dildo to the right specification. It would be unfair on her.

Perhaps he should have a replica of his erection made so Miranda could use that. The idea pleased him of she not coming off with the boyfriend's penis but then reaching into her bedside drawer and pulling out the facsimile and working herself, as the boyfriend watched, to a satisfying orgasm. The mock penis sloshing away as she pushed it in and out of herself, making obscene, wet noises with her lubrication and his recently deposited semen. The boyfriend having deposited but Kelvin's penis making her come.

The thoughts were stimulating. Kelvin released his penis even though he knew he should just be grabbing the laptop and exiting the flat. If only he could go into their bedroom now. The evidence of the boyfriend's recent erect walk was against it, but if he could go into the bedroom and they did not wake; say he had been able to give them both a strong sleeping draught opened possibilities. The idea of going in, turning on a bedside light and enjoying the sight of naked Miranda - or enjoying removing nightie or pyjamas - and then fucking her warm, sleeping form whilst her doped boyfriend slept on beside her had considerable appeal. He did not mind whether they had fucked or not before they slept. The idea of adding to the cum already inside her did not, he found, worry him. It did not make him feel squeamish.

He was sure they were both asleep. He had the rather unwise idea of taking off all his clothes and walking, just as the boyfriend had done, up to the bedroom door naked and erect, standing there wanking whilst listening to Miranda's breathing and imagining going in and being able to touch and do all sorts of things to her whilst neither of the occupants of the bed awoke.

It was an imprudent idea and not one he executed, but he only tucked his erection away after picking up the laptop and just before letting himself out of the door. It had all been a bit of a strange thrill, but sex is like that. What thrills one man (or woman) may have no effect on the next.

Three hours later at 4.20, Kelvin quietly opened the flat door again and listened. He was in and out in seconds leaving the now 'cracked' laptop where it had been. The 'job' had been done and Kelvin went home to sleep. Clever as he was with computers it had not been the most difficult password to crack - 'M1randa.' He had been more than a little amused to have found what Ms. Cullum's boyfriend really liked to look at on his laptop in private: back door pictures! Yes indeed, girls with a penis sometimes very obviously, sometimes less obviously, in the 'wrong hole.'

Kelvin reported back to Ms. Cullum, having made an appointment with Gloria. He was fitted in at the end of the day. Quite late in fact. Gloria was just leaving,

"Just knock and go in."

Ms. Cullum was sitting at her desk working. She did not look up at first.

"Oh, it's you, well?"

Even though he knew his program made talking about such things not only acceptable but welcome to the busy accountant, Kelvin felt a little nervous at just starting to talk about sexual matters let, alone anal intercourse.

"It's about that laptop..."

"Which one?"

"Your boyfriend's. You, err, asked me to check it."

"Yes?"

"I established what the data was."

"Yes?"

She was not exactly being helpful.

"What he likes to look at..."

Her eyebrows were raised.

"...like you like to look at..."

"Yes, yes, cocks, ejaculating penises, dicks being used, we know that. What does Joe like to look at?"

Kelvin was relieved, she had broached the particular subject. "He has been particularly looking at...ah, um, photos of anal intercourse."

"Sodomy?"

"Yes, with girls."

"Oh," there was a pause, "we haven't done that. I said 'no' because..." she looked thoughtful, "...too big, not meant to go there. Oh... I hadn't expected... he obviously wants to... don't you think... but..."

She looked up at Kelvin, "Can you advise?"

"I... I expect you could practice first."

She looked a bit startled, "What with? A penis is so big. Show me yours."

Ms, Cullum's office was a risky place to have sex, but after three or so days without coming, Kelvin was getting rather keen. What he had done to Ms. Cullum with his special program had rather interrupted his wanking habit. It seemed sub-optimal to use his hand - to use yesterday's technology rather than the latest equipment!

"Now?"

What an order.

"Now!"

Kelvin unzipped his jeans and extracted his limp dick as he stood at the front of Ms. Cullum's desk.

"No, come around here so I can see it up close and it needs to be erect. Not much use like that." She put out her hand as if waiting to be handed a file.

How so very pleasant to just place his penis in the attractive young woman's open palm - hand it to her. How even more pleasant for her to start wanking it, shaking the floppy thing and encouraging the blood to pump and strengthen it.

In her hand it grew.

"Really, I can't think... I know yours is big, bigger than Joe's, but... how would that go in my bottom? And why would he want to?"

"We could practice with a set of training dildos, each a bit larger, a bit more stretching, a bit more filling until... it's an idea."

"I suppose if I could take your cock then I could certainly take Joe's. But would you mind. Would you mind sticking your cock up my backside? Such a strange thing to do."

The conversation as strange as the subject matter, given who she was, who he was and what was in her hand.

"You might like it."

He eyebrows again.

"Some women do," he added a little lamely. In his mind some further work to his program.

"Would you? It's not you with the prospect of Joe's cock up your bottom." She was looking at his knob as she talked and wanked the mobile skin back and forth over it. "Do you think it will hurt? Can you help me, please?"

"Of course. When?" The thought in Kelvin's mind so vivid and exciting. Helping Ms. Cullum appreciate sodomy, helping ease her bottom open for things and penises. His breathing was quickening.

"Would tomorrow night be convenient?" The fingers stroked, easing the warm flesh up and over his knob and back again. Had she forgotten what such exercise could cause, was she simply stroking out of habit.

It would. "Ms. Cullum, yes, of course, but I'm... I'm going to cum over your papers."

"Oh!" But she raised her other hand, cupped it under his knob and rather carefully wanked him into the open palm. Kelvin had been building steadily and had rather let Ms. Cullum just take him over the edge. Such a pleasure to allow it to happen and then both feel and watch the result. His extended organ pouring the warm stuff into Ms. Cullum's waiting hand. He had not come for quite a few days, there was rather a lot of it. The papers did not escape. It dripped over.

He just loved the way she was watching it happen. Her look interested.

"Oh, Kelvin, that is rather a lot. What should I do with it?"

The easiest thing was to simply consume it. He did not even have to suggest. As if she had cupped her hand to drink water from a stream, Miranda Cullum bent her head and lapped at her open palm. It was all a rather erotic experience for Kelvin.

To stand there as she lapped and then one by one licked her fingers was a delight, to see his cum on her lips was fascinating.

Kelvin walked back to the lift closing Ms. Cullum's door behind her. Gloria was long gone, her desk empty. Into his mind came the thought of Ms. Cullum and Gloria sharing the product of his penis, the two of them taking it in turns to drink from Ms. Cullum's upturned palm. Rather naughtily he thought of their lips meeting, lips with more than a little trace of his cum open them. A lesbian kiss no less. It was an idea, something different for him to experience. He filed the thought away as he stepped into the lift.

The next evening found Kelvin waiting for Ms. Cullum in the office car park. She had told him to be there. She would drive him to her home. He felt a little self-conscious waiting there. A few senior executives looked at him a little strangely as they got into their very nice cars. Even the CEO came down but did not even glance at him, still less pay him any attention before driving away. Finally, Ms. Cullum came, her high heels clicking down the pavement.

"In you get."

She said nothing else until they neared her home, but her eyes did glance at and momentarily dwell upon the case he was carrying. A case of technical equipment for easing bottoms to take men's penises. Suitable for male as well as female. The equipment would work as well on Kelvin's bottom as Ms. Cullum's.

"You have the equipment?" It was clear what she had been thinking of. There was a certain uncharacteristic nervousness in her voice. "I suppose I had better shower and otherwise get ready."

It had to be said, though Kelvin was circumlocutious, "Yes, empty would be best, if you could arrange... if that was possible, if you haven't recently that is..."

"I'll take a shower and..." Her lips pressed together, "men!"

"You could drive me home or..."

"No, no, I'm not chickening out. I don't do that... I don't give in."

Kelvin followed her from the car. His eyes on her bottom cheeks going from side to side in her skirt. Men look at women's bottoms, but Kelvin was thinking about what he was about to do and see, which had a lot to do with that bottom.

He was told to sit in the lounge, though Ms. Cullum did make him a cup of tea before she disappeared in the direction of the bathroom. He sat looking around having placed his case on the table. It contained the same colourful set of dildos as before. He had, again, thought of buying that German shiny metal set he had liked before but could not justify the extra expense. It was not as if the plastic set was not suitable for the task. The metal set might also be a little cold!

Ms. Cullum returned in a bathrobe. Gone the executive clothes and all her business-like efficiency. She was now a naked woman beneath towelling, a woman about to experience the perhaps indignity of Kelvin, a so lowly technician in her firm, intimately examining her bottom hole and preparing it for men to insert their penises. Men? Kelvin would be doing that as well as Joe. It would be good practice for her.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so, Kelvin. I'm a bit nervous."

Her eyes were on his 'equipment' set out neatly on the low table beside him. Set out in colourful order.

"You want to please Joe?"

"I do, yes."

There is something about women's bottoms, so rounded, so delightful to see. Lovely to pat and stroke; lovely just to catch a glimpse, perhaps twixt trousers, or skirt, and top, of just the start of the divide, when a woman leans forward, perhaps. But right in front of Kelvin, Miranda Cullum let the robe fall and turned from Kelvin revealing the whole of her bottom to him.

"How should I be?" She bent forward, her cheeks opening revealing her sex with its pretty fringe of curls and her anus, it all opening like a flower. Such a stimulating sight to the male, the female vulnerable to his natural copulatory intentions - though, of course, it was to be 'unnatural' intercourse that evening.

"I think it would be easiest if you were over my lap. I can massage your bottom, make you ready more easily like that."

"As if I was being spanked."

"Indeed! Does Joe...?"

"No, there's something so wrong about men spanking women."

Hardly, thought Kelvin. Just the thing really!

"Do you spank him then?" It would be amusing to see that!

"I... no."

"Why don't you. Spank him for suggesting fucking your bottom before letting him. I could get you a strap on penis, so you could fuck him. Would you like that, only letting him bugger you after you've buggered him?"

It was clear she was thinking about it, standing naked in front of him, her triangle of pubic hair so very much there in front of him. A sight denied to all the other men she worked with.

It was, perhaps, and unwise suggestion. She might want to try with her strap on penis upon his bottom first.

"Come on," said Kelvin, "let's give you some practice."

How good to have naked Ms. Cullum lie across his jeans. It would have been better had he removed them, but he rather thought his, unsurprisingly erect, cock might get in the way. He might be tempted to use it, or at least rub it against her, too soon.

"Open your legs, push up your bottom. Yes, like that."

CHECKED TO

Kelvin had been thinking a lot about this moment and there it was, her small brown star. Such smooth unblemished skin all around and there, nestled in the cleft of her bottom, her little bottom hole. There was little pigmentation around it. It was very neat, very small. A little exit from her body for a very base purpose, yet Kelvin was about to play with it for a completely pointless sexual purpose. The sex drive makes people do funny things - like sticking objects up bottoms.

He reached and then squeezed oil out and onto her bottom hole. The spurt of oil somewhat reminiscent of a squirting penis. It was not cold but nonetheless Miranda Cullum clenched her cheeks before relaxing them again. Kelvin reached and touched with his right index finger. The wrinkled orifice pulled away, but he followed it and began to circle, massaging with a view to easing.

"Relax, Miranda, unclench yourself, more than my finger needs to go in."

"I know, it's just..."

Round and round went his finger, as he worked the oil into her rubbery flesh, easing it, making it more pliable, more amenable to the insertion of a finger and then two. So good to have Ms. Cullum bent over like that, her feet hanging one way, her head the other and her bottom up in the air for Kelvin to fondle and probe. Would not Ms. Cullum's colleagues have been amazed to see her like that - an over and IT technician's lap moreover. What would Gloria have thought?

Kelvin smiled as he slowed the circular motion of his finger and let it pause right in the centre of the star. What would Gloria have thought of this? A further pouring of oil and then he pushed. It was easier than he had expected, his finger just slipped in, one joint, two joints and right in! Right past the sphincter and into the smooth channel.

"Oooh. Oh!" went Ms. Cullum.

"It's just my finger."

It was just his finger sliding in and out but then it was two, gently flexing and easing, and then three. Time for the first of the training dildos, the yellow quite thin one, though perhaps quite big enough for a bottom. Kelvin had thought of trying it upon or rather in himself for size but had not quite plucked up the courage. It was obviously more fun to try it out on Ms. Cullum.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers
12