Mollie's Chambers Ch. 03

Story Info
Young couple get turned on watching their friend get fucked!
5.2k words
4.72
44.1k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers

It was mid-way through December before we were all back together again. Annoyingly, my university broke for Christmas much later than the others; Mollie and Liz having been back home almost a week before we saw each other again. The first night I returned I was disappointed to learn that Moll had taken a job for the holidays in the pub across the road from her house so was working most evenings for some extra cash. Apparently life in London was costing her more than my digs 'oop North'. Liz was free however, and more than a little excited to see me.

We'd spent the evening in one of our locals where a gang from college hung out. The group consisted of four or five guys and three girls, including Liz, and we'd been enjoying ourselves, bragging, swapping stories of our first terms, aware of a slight distance now in our relationships; the shared experiences of college diverging as we took our separate paths. Liz was in top form, exuberant and quickly drunk. She flirted shamelessly, both with me, and with the small group of girls in the group who had been enjoying teasing us that evening; pushing each other to see how far they would go; kissing deeply in slow, close embraces for the eager audience of boys as Liz grew a deeper shade of crimson, clearly getting more turned on by the second. The boys egged them on, enjoying the spectacle of female bodies pressing together for their mutual enjoyment.

In short, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

At chucking out time we left the gaggle of friends and made our way across town to where Mollie was working, hoping to catch he as she got off from work and grab a few hours of catching up. Nobody had to be anywhere the day after. The weekend was ours and we weren't in any hurry to go to sleep.

Liz and I walked close, pleasantly drunk, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies under our thick winter coats, arms linked, Liz, a little unsteady on her feet in heels she was unaccustomed to. In a dark street corner I pushed her against the wall as we kissed, our hands pushing under clothing in the cold night air to feel a patch of warm skin on fingertips, soft breast under my hand as she touched the hardness between my legs.

"I've missed this." She murmured, her breath in my ear.

"Me too." I replied, my hand questing the hem of her denim skirt, touching her gently through her thick winter tights. "Wish it wasn't so fucking cold!"

Liz squealed and pushed me away as my cold hands slipped under the top of her tights onto her warm smooth buttocks.

"Come on," she said, taking my hand and leading me away, "We wouldn't want to leave Mollie waiting."

I made a show of being dragged away, both aware of the other's desire to re-live the past closeness between the three of us.

The Nag's Head was set back from the road on a quiet corner. It was one of the less popular pubs and got little passing trade, relying mostly on regulars, it was well known as one of the more likely lock-in venues.

Tonight it was quiet when we got there. The bar light was off and the front door locked.

"Must've closed up early" I said as Liz tried Mollie's phone.

"Hmm, keeps going to answer-phone. She definitely said she'd wait though, and we're not that late. Maybe she's cleaning up."

We quickly made our way round the side of the pub to the back door, leading from the garden, peering through the window as we did so.

Suddenly Liz stopped, pulling me short.

"Shit!" She gasped and pulled me over to where she stood at the window, "Look at this!"

"What?" I said, perplexed, as I peered, blurry-eyed through the glass grubby glass.

When I saw what she was looking at, I too took a sharp breath as there, clearly outlined in the doorway from the lit rear lounge was Mollie, in a state of undress, held from behind by the bulky shape of the pub landlord, Mick. Mollie was facing towards us, Mick's large body behind her, his big hands reaching round to explore her exposed flesh. Skirt round her middle and her top pushed up exposing her tits, one of Mick's hands was enclosing a breast, the other, pushing her thong down to expose her puff of bright red bush.

Mollie's face was turned away from us slightly, Mick bent down to kiss her lips and tongue as his fingers pushed expertly between her legs, parting her labia and slipping two of his fat fingers inside; Liz and I watching, frozen from the window. I was sure I heard Mollie groan as her legs parted slightly to give him better access to her cunt, a low sound from Liz beside me echoing her obvious pleasure.

Mick pulled away slowly, not breaking his gaze with Mollie's as he took his now glistening fingers from her pussy and placed them in her mouth. Mollie sucked on them greedily as I felt Liz shudder.

"Dirty bitch!" She whispered in my ear.

"Guess she couldn't wait for us, I grinned, catching her eye.

Mick was a big guy in his late forties, married and an ex bricky, he had an imposing frame - at least 6'4" and muscular - the sort of guy you knew instinctively not to mess with. He had gone a little to flab around the middle and bald on top, his head shaven to a shine. Towering over petite Mollie's tidy little frame made him look even more impressive but Mollie had always had a soft spot for him, commenting on how he looked like 'a cuddly bear', at this moment he didn't look so cuddly.

Watching the spectacle, Liz's hand had automatically gone to my rapidly hardening dick, and mine to her crotch.

"She looks fucking hot though doesn't she?" Liz whispered, breathily.

"Always." I replied, slipping my hand between her legs in emulation of Mick's movements, albeit hampered by the tights Liz was wearing.

Suddenly, music blared from the bar, making us both jump.

"Fuck, what was that?" Liz whispered, frozen to the spot, her hand now inside my fly. "Is there someone else there?

Yes there was! Mollie had broken her gaze with Mick and turned back away from him to face the figure now walking towards her from the part of the bar obscured from our view where they'd obviously been putting on the juke box from which the opening riff of Alice Cooper's 'Poison' now emanated, slightly muted for the evening drinking session.

We watched as the figure approached the two from our direction, draining the last of his beer as he walked across the grubby carpet of the lounge.

"Shit, I don't believe it," she breathed, incredulously, "is that Paul?"

Paul was Mick's younger brother. Younger than Mick and a shade shorter but balding too, where he was skinnier he also had bigger muscles. In a leather jacket and T-shirt, you could tell he still kept in shape.

I couldn't hear what he said through the window, especially now the jukebox was playing but the atmosphere between them was electric. Paul took Mollie's head in his hands and kissed her deeply while his brother held her, his fingers still expertly probing between her legs, I could see Mollie shudder as they gave her body her full attention.

"Wow." Whispered Liz, giggling, "That is HOT!"

"Unbe-fucking-leavable." I agreed, quickly unfastening my jeans to let Liz get better access to my cock. Liz quickly pushed her tights further down her legs too, all thoughts of the cold quickly forgotten.

Mollie and Paul took a step back towards us as Paul slowly but deliberately unbuttoned his own jeans and, allowing us to see Mollie's hands which had been behind her until now. Her eyes were focussed on the front of Paul's pants but we could now both see Mick's length grasped between her fingers.

Paul dropped his jeans.

Fuck his cock was big.

My gaze flicked back and forth between Mollie's wide eyes and Paul's enormous cock as she let go of Mick's and walked towards his brother who was now grinning from ear to ear and saying something to his brother. Paul just smiled and watched too as Mollie dropped to her knees in front of his brother, looking up as she explored his member. I was glad to see that she was as amazed as I was.

I turned to look at Liz for a moment, her hand now stationary on my cock. She laughed, glancing at my own, more normal sized cock and stifled a laugh.

"Come on", she said, "you've got to admit that's pretty impressive."

It certainly was. Now that both brothers were side by side I could see exactly how big it was. Mick's cock was probably about the same length as my own, around seven inches but a shade thinner. Paul's was at least two inches longer and almost twice as wide. Fully shaven and heavily veined, it looked more like a novelty dildo than a real cock. As Mollie took them both in her hands, side by side, I could see the brothers laughing to each other as she compared them.

My cock twitched in Liz's stationary hand and I nudged her to get her attention, nodding my head to indicate I was being neglected.

"Fuck off, I want to see this too." She said. "Oh my God, look at that!"

Turning my attention back to the action in the bar I was just in time to see Mollie run her tongue the length of the underside of Paul's erection. She watched his face, obviously relishing sizing him up and, with a wicked grin, allowed its full length to lie on her face as she gazed up at the two brothers.

"It's almost as big as her head!" Liz gasped, excitedly. "There is no way she'll take all that, surely."

"I hope we're going to find out soon." I said, "I don't want to be out here all night."

I turned again to watch Mollie hungrily licking, first one cock, then the other, teasing the guys to their maximum hardness, her hands on her tits as she did so so that their cocks slapped her face as she give them a tongue bath.

Deciding to make the most of things, and aware that Liz had almost entirely stopped stroking my dick, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Moving behind Liz, I moved my hands down into her knickers, imitating the movements Mick had been making moments before, kissing her neck and her ears as I stroked her slick pussy.

"Mmm." Liz moaned. "That feels good, now I can watch and play at the same time."

I smiled as I felt her hand seek out my cock once more and she began to stroke it in earnest.

"Fuck this!" I moaned, pulling Liz's panties down to her knees from behind and pushing her forward gently towards the glass.

"Oh fuck yes." Liz sighed, placing her free hand carefully against the wall beside the window so as not to make any noise. "Put that thing inside me now!"

I quickly acquiesced, guiding the head of my cock slowly into her warm, yielding pussy as she tried to spread her legs as wide as they would go against the straining fabric of her tights. Pushing further in, I grabbed the top of her round, warm buttocks to pull her back onto me, savouring her little grunts of pleasure as she took my full length before looking back to watch the show.

The sight of Mollie's mouth around that monster cock is one that's etched into my brain for ever. It was obviously a stretch to get even the head of his great prick into her delicate little mouth, but suck it she did, taking it like the sex-trooper she was. Moving from cock to cock she would take it in turns to suck each of them as far into her mouth as she could. She'd obviously been practising, letting her throat relax. She could almost take Mick's entire length but there was no way Paul's was going much further than the head.

Slowly Mollie got to her feet once more, placing her arms around Paul's neck and allowed him to lift her into the air as if she weighed nothing. Mollie kissed him deeply as she wrapped her legs around his back and said something, making him grin widely.

Paul walked; Mollie entwined around him like a piece of cling-film; over to the pool table in the centre of the bar, his prick bouncing against Mollie's bare arse with every step and let Mollie's pretty buttocks down onto the baize, her trimmed pussy just at the right level for him to push deep inside. Liz and I slowed our gentle rutting in anticipation but were both, I think, a little disappointed when Paul bent down to lick her exposed, pink slit.

We contented ourselves to watch while we fucked rhythmically from the other side of the glass as the combination of Paul's fingers and tongue to her pussy and Mick's cock filling her mouth worked Mollie into an obvious frenzy, her hips bucking and her high pitched squeals of pleasure audible even over the music as she came.

As Mollie's ecstasies subsided Paul got to his feet, grinning and Mollie took Mick's cock from her mouth to say something.

Finally, Liz and I watched as Mollie; body tense, head thrown back, hands gripping the side of the table; slowly took the tip of that great cock into her wet hole.

Slowly, bit by bit he moved within her, Mollie's lips moving to words of encouragement we could not hear, Mick standing by, as enthralled as we were by the spectacle.

Eventually he was engulfed and moving slowly within her, Mollie's body trembling with every slight movement of his cock, her eyes closed, biting on the fingers of one hand and holding on for dear life with the other.

Gently, slowly, Paul bent forward and took her arms from her, pulling her up from the table. Mollie gasped as she was lifted, still impaled, from the table to cling desperately onto Paul's muscular frame. Paul turned and, this time sat himself on the edge of the table, gradually easing himself and the helpless Mollie back onto the table, leaving her kneeling above him, skirt still round her waist, her hair falling in red curls around her white breasts. Slowly she began to move again, allowing Paul to lie back and watch as this red-haired beauty began to work herself to climax once more.

As Mollie ground her hips over Paul's he looked back at his brother who was taking refreshment from a discarded pint and silently motioned his head to Mollie's rear where one spittle-lubricated finger was now slowly pushing into Mollie's pink arse.

Mick raised an eyebrow and smiled, saying something to his brother as he walked towards the toilets.

He wasn't gone long enough to have pissed and he soon returned, cock still erect, with a light blue packet of something in his hand. He moved round behind Mollie who looked back at him with a quizzical expression, cheeks flushed and breathing hard, Paul's finger now pushed fully inside her.

Mollie showed no signs of discouragement as Mick squeezed the contents of the lube packet onto his fingers, replacing Paul's finger with his own while Moll rocked gently back and forth on Paul's massive pole.

Paul worked expertly at her rear, stimulating her little pink ring with two fingers while Mollie wriggled helplessly against the attentions of the two, obviously now lost in abandonment to what was about to happen. Liz was silent, enthralled as she teased her own pussy with one hand while I fucked her.

"You know what they're gonna do don't you?" I whispered

"I think so." Said Liz breathily. "I didn't think she'd actually do it!"

"She's mentioned it before?"

Liz giggled.

"We were watching a porno of her dad's once. She said she'd like to try it. I think it was a little while after you and Ben..." She tailed off.

"She told you about that?" I asked, perhaps a little too loud.

"Shhh!" Liz giggled, wiggling her hips back onto me. "You know we don't have any secrets."

"Well, I'm sure I could've arranged it if she'd asked."

"Yeah, right." Liz giggled. "Come on, you've got to admit, this way's a lot hotter."

I couldn't disagree, as much as it burned, these guys were obviously giving Mollie the fucking of her life and I resigned myself to watching; admittedly whilst I fucked her best friend; as Mick eased his cock into Mollie's well-lubed but, as far as I knew, virgin arse-hole.

The look on Mollie's face was priceless, head thrown back, eyes closed - mouth open as she squealed audibly through the glass before shaking slightly and bearing down on the cock, now inching slowly into her little round arse. She put her head down and let the boys fuck her slowly, rhythmically in both holes as her face reddened, her dishevelled hair falling forward onto Paul's sweating muscular chest.

Liz's breathing had become heavy as I too settled into a rhythm, one had caressing her breast under her jumper, the other holding her hip as I slapped heavily into my little Liz's pussy. She was obviously now wrapped up in the show, her free hand moving faster between her legs.

As Liz worked her clit to orgasm, I felt her tighten hard around me as I pushed deeper inside her, enjoying the sensations as I felt her knees begin to give way, losing herself to her pleasure and I knew I wouldn't be long either.

Suddenly Liz's whole body tensed and shook, a little squeal escaping from her lips as she collapsed forward, I grabbed hold of her, preventing her from actually hitting the window and giving the game away but, as she relaxed, I realised there was little chance of that as the attention of the three figures inside was taken up completely with achieving climax. I'm pretty sure a train coming through the window wouldn't have stopped them then, as the pounded faster and faster into Mollie's stretched holes.

Mick came first, as spurt of thick sticky cum erupting from his cock as he pulled suddenly from Mollie's now gaping arse-hole. His cum arced over her soft round buttocks with a splash as he sent a second ribbon to join the first. Mollie looked over her shoulder briefly with that wicked smile again as Paul increased his tempo further beneath her, fucking her harder and deeper than ever before.

Outside, Liz had picked herself up and was starting to respond slowly to my fucking once more, wiggling herself slowly and seductively back onto my pole and standing up slightly, onto tiptoes to press her body back into mine as I felt her cervix continue to gently contract on the deepness of my thrusts.

Through the window I could see Paul's tempo slowly change, pausing at the end of each thrust, his rhythm slower and more powerful, obviously about to cum as Paul slowly wanked his cock over her backside and watched his cum drip slowly down towards her snatch. Suddenly Paul roared, his cock buried deep within Mollie, his heavy balls now tight against his shaft; his pounding stopped; Mollie throwing her head back in ecstasy as he came deep inside her.

I remember coming a few seconds later, my own prick shoved deep into Mollie's best friend as I watched Paul extract his impossibly long prick from my lover's pussy, his cum falling in thick globs down the side of the pool table and onto the dirty bar carpet below.

I remember holding Liz tightly as my seed erupted into her as she gasped with pleasure, watching her friend collapse onto the table as Paul got out from underneath her, walking around the edge of the pool table and making Mollie clean the rest of his spunk from his bell-end before walking to the toilet to clean up.

I have an image of Mick, the landlord looking proudly at their handy-work as he stood behind his bar, naked from the waist down, lighting a cigarette as he poured himself another pint and Mollie picked herself up slowly from the green baize to retrieve her clothing.

I also remember the feeling of tainted pleasure as I pulled my own sopping cock from Liz's pussy, trying not to get cum on her jumper as she crouched down in the carpark to pee; discarding her wrecked panties into the bushes as she; giggling told me not to watch as I put my cock away.

When I looked up, Paul had come out of the toilets and Moll had quickly taken herself off to the disabled loos to wash up. As Liz and I disappeared into the darkness of the car-park, we could see Paul and Mick chink their glasses together in celebration. Liz and I smoked, shivering in the dark and waited for Moll to come out.

***

Minutes later, Liz's phone buzzed and I heard Mollie's strained voice through the tinny little speaker."I'll be out in a minute, yeah? Just cleaning up in here. . ."

joeljones
joeljones
15 Followers
12